The Tim Tracker #86 Loser, Boozer, and Toddler Snoozer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kid is drooling and Dim says it's because he's excited. Oh so he's like one of my cats who drools when she's content? She's also almost 3.

I do like that Buddy is more responsive to the CM cutting his hair than he's ever been to his egg donor.

Ginn, when she learns that calories are a thing and a Fritos walking taco is more calories than the average person needs in an entire day. "Oh realllllllly?" Or, she's just annoyed Dim yucked on her yum and pointed that out cause she was gonna devour that whole thing as her first lunch.
Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 3.56.54 PM.png

Dim: This is the driest hamburger I've ever had."
Is that what we're calling Ginn's secret tunnel now?
Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 4.03.12 PM.png

They waste so much money on stupid little things they could have just brought from home. Snacks, bottled water. But yeah sure, "financially smart", these two are.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The kid is drooling and Dim says it's because he's excited. Oh so he's like one of my cats who drools when she's content? She's also almost 3.

I do like that Buddy is more responsive to the CM cutting his hair than he's ever been to his egg donor.

Ginn, when she learns that calories are a thing and a Fritos walking taco is more calories than the average person needs in an entire day. "Oh realllllllly?" Or, she's just annoyed Dim yucked on her yum and pointed that out cause she was gonna devour that whole thing as her first lunch.
View attachment 1464565
I honestly found it tacky that double bacon cheeseburger boy was pointing out the calories in her food. Should she eat all that? No. But it’s not like he was eating a salad over there. They are each so nasty to each other in so many ways.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I honestly found it tacky that double bacon cheeseburger boy was pointing out the calories in her food. Should she eat all that? No. But it’s not like he was eating a salad over there. They are each so nasty to each other in so many ways.
I could totally see Dim doing the same passive aggressive tit to his golden child when the kid's older and probably weighs more than he should due to the habits his parents are instilling in him. Dim clearly has disordered eating issues - it would be a miracle if his kid doesn't pick up on some of that himself.

Reactions: 19
He was drooling pretty badly in the video where he's playing with the ice cubes. A long slobber that almost reached the counter.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Dressed in her Sunday best with a stuffed-to-the-gills FUPA fannypack.

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 4.13.08 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Wait... This is a picture that he published of himself and his child and starting inside linebacker is blurred in the background? What a narcissistic POS this dude is..
While he is a narcissistic POS, it's just a still from the vlog :)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He was drooling pretty badly in the video where he's playing with the ice cubes. A long slobber that almost reached the counter.
I noticed the drooling and thought maybe he could still be teething? But then Dim made an excuse for it. Now it makes me wonder what that’s all about.

I find it a little weird how much he talks for and makes excuses for the Buddy. Sure Gin does it too but I just think she’s lame. I feel it’s more calculated (for lack of a better word) or something when Dim does it.

Reactions: 14
I wish they talked to him like a person so he could develop more personality. Good for him for having an honestly good time for once on Aladdin *very appropriate ride for his age Bojos* and the other kiddie activities. Too bad they yanked him out of MK before the the four hour mark after yet another meet and greet, because reasons.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The kid seemed to actually enjoy being asked questions by the CM cutting his hair. I won’t lie, I enjoyed watching it because the CM seemed very good at her job and he was engaged in it and well behaved considering he’s a three year old getting a haircut.

that was a very positive post so let me just add that Jenn is a bloated bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 31
When you see how J$ enjoys the the regular rides (that he's just now finally experiencing because his egg & sperm donors somehow managed to finally resort to waiting in line to keep going with their "BEST DAY EVER" fantasy facade), it makes them and their obsession with his roller coaster credits look even more ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The kid seemed to actually enjoy being asked questions by the CM cutting his hair. I won’t lie, I enjoyed watching it because the CM seemed very good at her job and he was engaged in it and well behaved considering he’s a three year old getting a haircut.

that was a very positive post so let me just add that Jenn is a bloated bleep
The CM interaction is just another example of how literally anyone else in the world except for the beached whale who birthed him has more of a natural rapport in interacting with him than her.

Reactions: 17
There's no such thing as a "first haircut AT DISNEY" - that's not a thing! No one cares! I wish we had it on video when they argued with the CMs. I bet Jenn was so obnoxious "why can't he have the first haircut package?? It's his first DISNEY haircut!!!!!"

Imagine staying at a deluxe monorail resort for two nights and only going to the theme park for 3 hours.

On a positive note, I'll echo the sentiments here that it was nice Jackson actually had a good time. The barber shop CM spoke to him like he was a real person and not a prop. "Buddyyyyyy you are so cuuuuute how do you like your haircuuuuuuut?"

• Sad
Reactions: 18
BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH THEY TOLD THEM THEY WEREN’T ALLOWED TO HAVE THE ‘MY FIRST HAIRCUT’ PACKAGE!!!

duck you tim
Seriously! This happened?

LOVE IT!

Hold on. I’m pulling my chair up.
Please fill me in on the tea.
I need full details. 🤗

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
And this is way I can never watch the lives and don’t understand how others do it. It’s just incoherent gibberish and talking over each other and going off on random tangents and changing the subject and bragging and inconsistencies and just utter stupidity.
AKA no scripting. They have no narrative for any of their actual vlogs, let alone their tedious lives. #homemovies

Reactions: 8
I noticed the drooling and thought maybe he could still be teething? But then Dim made an excuse for it. Now it makes me wonder what that’s all about.
My daughter had a pretty severe speech impairment. She drooled really badly until she was 4 or 5 years old because the muscles in her mouth just weren't strong enough to manage her saliva, that's why she could make sounds but not form words properly. I'm not making a diagnosis on J$, but that is what it reminded me of.

I'll add, after 8 years of speech therapy, she's fine and her college essay is about how she had to express herself in other ways because people couldn't understand what she was saying. That included biting people who made fun of her. :rolleyes: If any of you are SLPs I thank you for what you do. I will forever appreciate you for changing my kid's life.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Where has Nanny Lynn been ? They hardly mention her. Did she quit? Since Gin is with him now and Tim is at the parks ? 🤔🤔

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.