The Tim Tracker #82 Quasibojo the Hunchback of Nona Lake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People down here don't know what a good sub is!! Publix is Mid at best!! Wegmans is whole other level.
I’m currently living in Montreal, and coming from NJ, the food so far (2 months in) has been a let down tbh. Poutine can be hit or miss. The bagels suck. My heart belongs to Jersey Mike’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Tim crying over not being the first in the door for Harmony on the re-opening day July 31st.

1657758701656.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Todays video just released says it’s re: day 5 of quarantine? Why doesn’t that math sound right to me? I could be wrong but based on events last week and their editing schedule (assuming the content was filmed yesterday) it seems like it would have been day four. Maybe I’m wrong, just getting off a 12 hour shift but the first thing I thought before even starting the video was that I don’t know if really yesterday would have been day five…

Reactions: 9
Todays video just released says it’s re: day 5 of quarantine? Why doesn’t that math sound right to me? I could be wrong but based on events last week and their editing schedule (assuming the content was filmed yesterday) it seems like it would have been day four. Maybe I’m wrong, just getting off a 12 hour shift but the first thing I thought before even starting the video was that I don’t know if really yesterday would have been day five…
They did this before too. Pushed up the isolation and quarantine timeline.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
They did this before too. Pushed up the isolation and quarantine timeline.
yeah If the TOTWL event at bay lake tower was Thursday night, he would have had to test positive on Friday for yesterday to be day 5 which I’m not sure I buy. Also haven’t heard about anyone else from that even being sick yet.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
His 10 day quarantine doesn’t end till July 19! 😡
I predict he’ll be out and about tomorrow claiming that he tested negative on multiple tests. The channel needs food & wine to bump up the views, he won’t give that up for the health of others. If the whale wasn’t a codependent clinger with selective anxiety, she could have went out and made a video…luckily they won’t happen.

I’m currently living in Montreal, and coming from NJ, the food so far (2 months in) has been a let down tbh. Poutine can be hit or miss. The bagels suck. My heart belongs to Jersey Mike’s.
I’m addicted to Jersey Mikes. They are popping up all over my area. So much better (and fresher) than subway or jimmy johns.

LOL they make a point to show Ginns "negative" test. I bet that cow just opened a new test and left it on the counter to make it seem she was negative.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The day you start symptoms is day 0. Today is day 4 if he had symptoms on Saturday. 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 20
LOL they make a point to show Ginns "negative" test. I bet that cow just opened a new test and left it on the counter to make it seem she was negative.
If she had it back when she was MIA and Tim was in the parks, she’d be negative by now most likely.

Agreed Jenn, teachers are not paid enough, unlike uneducated you tubers such as yourselves 🤔🤔

• Heart
yeah If the TOTWL event at bay lake tower was Thursday night, he would have had to test positive on Friday for yesterday to be day 5 which I’m not sure I buy. Also haven’t heard about anyone else from that even being sick yet.
He admitted it was Saturday morning.

In the “I got Covid again” video J♾️D kept saying it was Sunday. Tim then said “yesterday morning” I woke up with a slight runny nose, so I immediately took a Covid test and it was positive.

Strongly suspect that J♾️D (and possibly J$) had Covid earlier that week and went to the TOTWL media event even though she should have still been in quarantine. #FOMO.

THAT’S why Tim pulled the trigger so quickly on taking a Covid test.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
What's the point of Tim staying in that live stream room, whining and complaining about being bored if he still goes down and hangs out with the family and sits there while J$ is eating? I mean, if you're exposing the fam, you're exposing them, right? His positive test is sitting on the counter with his covid germs. What's the point of him isolating only part time. Either do it or don't do it, right? Is this all theater for our sake?

Jenn--TAKE YOUR KID OUTSIDE!!! Sitting on your fat ass, watching him run around in circles over and over and over again, jumping over all the tit in that room is ridiculous. Let him run in your backyard.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Timmy boy posted pics on IG & J$ is grabbing that ear in one! WTF?
More proof that J$ might have had COVID.
Ear issues.

My post from page 31
Found when googled:
Is an earache a symptom of COVID-19?

Earaches and the Delta variant of COVID-19 Earache is a common symptom of respiratory infections because of the connection between the nasal passages and the ears. Because of this, it's possible to have an upper respiratory infection, like COVID-19, and a sinus infection at the same time.
Nov 5, 2021

Can COVID-19 infection affect the middle ear?

And, because COVID-19 causes inflammation in the nose and nasopharynx (the upper part of the throat located behind the nose), the Eustachian tube (the tube that connects the nose and middle ear) may also become inflamed during the course of the infection and lead to middle ear congestion.
Mar 9, 2022

Reactions: 8
LOL, this description is losing it like the Slackers, LOL! lolololololololol. 🥴

Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 6.16.21 PM.png

• "It's day (????) of being stuck at home and I think I'm finally losing it lol!" (do you mean you are losing it Ginn, or Dim? Did you write this description before you decided what day you'd pretend it was to fit your ever-changing narrative and forgot to insert a '5' in there?)
  • "We start the day with breakfast" - wow, cool beans. So daring. Most people start the day with dinner!
  • Oh, now Tim is no longer the "I" as he works on a LEGO set.
  • "Tim tells me he wants to learn the harmonica lol, I'm a little hesitant to that idea" - okay so we've established this is strictly Ginn's diary entry, and she can't stop "lol"ing as usual over nothing worth laughing out loud about, and she's only thinking of herself and how she would feel
  • "All in all it was a day!" - I mean, at least she's honest there. Yes, it was a day.
  • "We hope for a negative test soon!" - hmm, I bet magically tomorrow you'll be 100% negative!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
LOL, this description is losing it like the Slackers, LOL! lolololololololol. 🥴

(snip: image)
(snip: more bullet points)
  • "All in all it was a day!" - I mean, at least she's honest there. Yes, it was a day.
Made me think of this:

have a day.png

• Haha
Timmy boy posted pics on IG & J$ is grabbing that ear in one! WTF?
I saw that.

Gotta love some of these comments -

Jaskin? Who's Jaskin?

1657762313759.png

No, you're not the only one. You and all the other creepy-as-duck stans.

1657762355330.png

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha [takes breath] hahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha

1657762471638.png

You need to get out more, Denn.ise

1657762494256.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.