The Tim Tracker #82 Quasibojo the Hunchback of Nona Lake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of these YouTubers need to realize. There’s a reason shows get canceled or hang it up before everyone gets bored. Florida theme parks are saturated with content on YouTube. They need to focus on other things like scuba stuff, the glass canoes at night or even stick with special videos. Like a Florida vacation under 2k for a family of 4. Personally I am perplexed these two didn’t take advantage of their standings years ago. Partner with a travel agency or open their own. For some of their more unique visits.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I came across them and decided to subscribe. I think I got lucky on the ones I watched that day because every other one that pops up, they’re a couple of happy dipshits on sugar highs or something. Can’t stand them. Booted them.
Honestly, I would rather watch informative happy dipshits who can actually put together a decent vlog that provides a ton of useful information than the bland, boring, racist two-faced know-nothing Trackers. It's hard to even hate watch them these days. It's why I'm not doing a tracker this month. Two months of actually watching their vlogs (or even skimming them) was too much. Thank God for my AdBlock; they didn't get one cent of ad revenue from me for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A lot of these YouTubers need to realize. There’s a reason shows get canceled or hang it up before everyone gets bored. Florida theme parks are saturated with content on YouTube. They need to focus on other things like scuba stuff, the glass canoes at night or even stick with special videos. Like a Florida vacation under 2k for a family of 4. Personally I am perplexed these two didn’t take advantage of their standings years ago. Partner with a travel agency or open their own. For some of their more unique visits.
Tim is stubbornly independent to the point that it will cause his own demise.
He honestly thinks he knows everything. :rolleyes:

They've had a lot of opportunity to let their channel grow and change, but instead decided to stick to what they want to do. They chose to make videos for themselves and not for the viewers. Hence the #homemovies hashtag tossed about often.

It's a fact that vloggers who do not take into consideration who their audience is and what they want fail.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
This is from the Waldorf Astoria Bull n Bear pop-up dinner posted 8/1/20.
The one where they stiffed the serving staffs’ tips.
3A3F8244-DC63-436F-85A1-5CF0EB101278.png

My, my, have they aged since then.

Bored with them currently, but loving how y’all are keeping me giggling.

Went into the TTT catalogue.
Curious about viewership.
And numbers make me happy. Go figure. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Took 15 videos from March 2019 (cause that’s how far back I was allowed to go) the average video views were 271K.

The latest 15 videos averaged 102K views.

Large views were:
Gender reveal - 7/19 534K
Birth story - 12/19 666K
Baby First Trip to MK - 2/20 658K
MK Opens - 7/20 630K

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Saw this, looked at my husband, and said "these people are really off their rocket" How can grown ADULTS be so obsessed with a 2 YEAR OLD THAT THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW!! If I were this 2, I would not be posting J$$ on videos anymore. One of these days one of these crazy people are going to try to take J$$. I hope that I am wrong but some of these Stans scare me.

Reactions: 15
Ginn's reasoning for spacing out (no pun intended) the KSC vlogs was to not have too many "space" vlogs in a row, but I think there must have been some other reason because that makes no sense. "We're going to delay the rest of the KSC vlog which is mostly a hotel tour and Dim whispering what he reads off placards while he pretends to be an astronaut walking encyclopedia because the stans can't handle too much space-themed stuff, but we'll also upload the same redundant AMI tit consecutively for more than a week". Yeah, okay. Sure.

Reactions: 21
I feel like Ginn spending way too much during Prime Day, but unlike her impulse purchases, we spent money on things we'd actually use...and *gasp* they involve manual labor something Ginn has clearly forgotten what is like to experience.

Since we bought our house we wanted to get a smart lock for the front door, and we finally found one that not only had great reviews, ease of setup, and what not but was deeply discounted on Amazon.
20220713_182715.jpg
20220713_185218.jpg

Also picked up an all electric edger and a small power washer to make sure our home doesn't look like a disgusting eyesore unlike the Slackers McMansion.

Reactions: 9
I feel like Ginn spending way too much during Prime Day, but unlike her impulse purchases, we spent money on things we'd actually use...and *gasp* they involve manual labor something Ginn has clearly forgotten what is like to experience.

Since we bought our house we wanted to get a smart lock for the front door, and we finally found one that not only had great reviews, ease of setup, and what not but was deeply discounted on Amazon.
View attachment 1415415
We just bought and installed the eufy doorbell and camera system last weekend. So far we really like it. How do you like the smart lock? Do you love it?!?!

Ginn's reasoning for spacing out (no pun intended) the KSC vlogs was to not have too many "space" vlogs in a row, but I think there must have been some other reason because that makes no sense. "We're going to delay the rest of the KSC vlog which is mostly a hotel tour and Dim whispering what he reads off placards while he pretends to be an astronaut walking encyclopedia because the stans can't handle too much space-themed stuff, but we'll also upload the same redundant AMI tit consecutively for more than a week". Yeah, okay. Sure.
Jenn mentioned in a live that the KSC vlogs "don't do well". She said she knows Tim loves them but the viewers don't. I think they couldn't afford to have two KSC vlogs in the same week and needed to off set them to not mess up their views--that already suck anyway.

Reactions: 14
We just bought and installed the eufy doorbell and camera system last weekend. So far we really like it. How do you like the smart lock? Do you love it?!?!

Jenn mentioned in a live that the KSC vlogs "don't do well". She said she knows Tim loves them but the viewers don't. I think they couldn't afford to have two KSC vlogs in the same week and needed to off set them to not mess up their views--that already suck anyway.
So far we really like it. Install was pretty easy and it matches our existing hardware. So nice being able to go keyless. I'll be curious to see how long the battery life is.

Reactions: 6
So will we get a home vlog today? Will Tim have a miraculous negative test in time for F&W tomorrow?

Views are really really down. Barely breaking 100K views after a week when you have 881K subs---time to find a new career path Trackers.

So far we really like it. Install was pretty easy and it matches our existing hardware. So nice being able to go keyless. I'll be curious to see how long the battery life is.
That's what we are curious to find out too. We had an arlo system in our old house and it was a part time job keeping those damn things charged.

Reactions: 7
So will we get a home vlog today? Will Tim have a miraculous negative test in time for F&W tomorrow?

Views are really really down. Barely breaking 100K views after a week when you have 881K subs---time to find a new career path Trackers.

That's what we are curious to find out too. We had an arlo system in our old house and it was a part time job keeping those damn things charged.
Hard to go by the subs when a good amount were purchased and not real subscribers... along with views and comments... and yet they are still flailing and sinking fast.

• Heart
Will Tim have a miraculous negative test in time for F&W tomorrow?
His 10 day quarantine doesn’t end till July 19! 😡

And they said that they cancelled media events because of Tim getting Covid and him having to be quarantined. This included the GKTW Balloon Wonderland on July 16.

We shall see if SuperSpreaderTim violates the quarantine.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.