The Tim Tracker #82 Quasibojo the Hunchback of Nona Lake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They mention that Dim is still testing "very positive" and Ginn is testing "very negative" (hey you idiots, there is no 'very' - you're either positive or negative, JFC I can't with their terrible English and idiocy). But.... no mention of testing J$. And what's up with using 2 different tests? I'd assume it's because they ran out of one kind before testing both, but with these two, I feel like there's always something shady going on. Also what's with the awkward finger placement? And no updates about Lyn's status? :unsure:

View attachment 1415579

Speaking of terrible English and idiocy, the number of times they both said "he did so good!" "you're doing so good!" in this vlog was even more than usual. So WELL, you stupid shitheads. Next vlog we get to hear how "impressed" Ginn is with J$ learning letters. Today he did "T" you guyyzzzzz! Everything is bleeping impressive when you're dumber than an empty cardboard diaper box.
I thought for the version of the test the whale is using, the control line changed color after adding the sample/reactor. It is only a black line before use and then a "reddish" line after use. These two are so untrustworthy I constantly question reality around them. And I wouldn't put it past them to stage her "negative" test and waste a test completely.

So This was in the comments in today's video, so now he is saying he first had symptoms on Friday, so he got it at the Villains party.View attachment 1415651
This just seals what a lying piece of trash they both are. YOU ALREADY POSTED A VIDEO THAT LAID OUT A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TIMELINE.

Not to mention if he felt symptoms on Friday he was possibly contagious up to 48 hours prior to first onset of symptoms -- which would be the TOTWL event and the "brow rolly coasty" debacle day.

The worst kind of liars and the worst kind of people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Ugh, someone needs to call his ass out. He's either lying about when his symptoms actually started so he can say "hey, I did 5 days of "isolation" and now I'm good! Off to F&W!" OR he's an asshole, who gets "allergies" so rarely (except when he and the whole family and Lyn all get "allergy attacks" for a week straight at the same time) that supposedly just a runny nose made him think of testing, but if it was so rare that he made a big deal about his runny nose, he still chose to attend the Villains thing AND come in close contact with a family with kids because he absolutely had to try to get his kid on the "brown rolly coasty". At least they can't try to place any blame on that family for potentially giving it to him. What a bleeping asshole. And then these two have the nerve to try to judge people who have to try to juggle being quarantined with their work. They keep trying to pat themselves on the back for "isolating". Again with the virtue signaling. duck you, Slackers, you dishonest fucks.

Also, even if he first showed symptoms on Friday, and this was filmed yesterday, then it would actually still just be day 4, not day 5.
Friday= Day 0
Sat = Day 1
Sun = Day 2
Mon = Day 3
Tues = Day 4

He can't keep up with his own lies and is coming up with his own rules, as usual.
You're really going to need your November holiday.😁

Reactions: 4
Yeah. Plus he was cringe enough to post how he missed the beach on instagram. Like dude, it's been a month. Go duck yourself.

I haven't gone on a legit vacation since 2020, due to increased workload and actually practicing caution cause I'm at high risk, unlike these fuckers who waddle around in cloth masks in crowded situations and make up their own rules about what's risky or not. I reached the max hours my employer will let me accrue for PTO (6 weeks). Hoping to take my first vacation of this year when it's almost over in November! 😆
I hope you will get that vacation! It sounds very well deserved!

Reactions: 3
That mask is improperly fitted, rendering it almost useless. You can see the gapping. He shouldn't be anywhere in the vicinity of even his family for at least the first five days. It's extremely negligent. We don't even understand what exactly Covid does in children long term yet, but the data is alarming.

*They need to make note of J's repetitive tapping of his face and the ear pulling/flicking, he was doing it at semi regular intervals just in that short time with his circle running. It's something their Pediatrician would want to know. It could be many things, or nothing, but it bears watching.
*nice little tidbit for Dim is not only can it cause permanent atrophy to the brain, but also your dick. It can permanently mess with your endocrine system or render you infertile along with a laundry list of other nasties. Enjoy, stupid, you can write a harmonica ditty about that if you can get the breath up. Asshole.
I know this is horrible to say, but I'm all for infertility as a side effect for this asshole. He should not reproduce.

The more I think about it, the more pissed off I get. There is absolutely no way, zero, that Tim would jeopardize Jenn and J$ health by standing 2.5 inches away from her in the kitchen, snuggling on the couch, supervising J$ meal time. Touching every single thing in the house. Right? No possible way. Right? Jenn and J$ must have given it to him and he knows it. I love my family dearly and I would provide the necessary care for them if they were sick, but I'd lock their asses up in a room and deliver everything they need to them. They certainly wouldn't be touching the lunch meat and condiments.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I know this is horrible to say, but I'm all for infertility as a side effect for this asshole. He should not reproduce.

The more I think about it, the more pissed off I get. There is absolutely no way, zero, that Tim would jeopardize Jenn and J$ health by standing 2.5 inches away from her in the kitchen, snuggling on the couch, supervising J$ meal time. Touching every single thing in the house. Right? No possible way. Right? Jenn and J$ must have given it to him and he knows it. I love my family dearly and I would provide the necessary care for them if they were sick, but I'd lock their asses up in a room and deliver everything they need to them. They certainly wouldn't be touching the lunch meat and condiments.
Exactly this. He’s only wearing the mask to appear oh so virtuous on film. That mask is off the minute the camera is off. I also think whale and prop had it first and gave it to him. She went out in that N95 mask just before he got the virus. No way you’d be carrying on like that around your family if you thought they were at risk.

These two clowns think they are fooling people. They are the worst.

Reactions: 28
If he goes to F&W today, they risk losing even more stans.

Like others posted screenshots, there's stans on Reddit and YT who can actually do math and figured out the fucked up timeline they were giving.

These two are playing fast and loose with their dates and, by opening their big ass mouths and spewing inconsistencies and tit, may have boxed themselves into a sizable corner this time.

I mean, they'll always have their apologists who kiss their asses, but are some the same stans who praise them to the heavens about their SaFe pReCAuTionS with COVID going to be A-OK with him running back out into the public less than one week from testing positive? I find that hard to believe.

duck them both! 🖕 🖕 🖕

• Heart
With Tim out of action because of COVID and Jenn out of action because she’s completely bleeping useless, perhaps they could commission Will and Dawn to travel down and cover this week’s events for them? After all, it’ll be a similar quality of content. I’m sure Will would be up for it (and that Dawn wouldn’t be given the choice). Good idea, eh?
I can't even hate watch YITS. I am sure (from what I read on the YITS tattle) Will would love doing it if it is free even more than TTT getting hosted.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
You can bank on that grifter to be there at 11:00pm sharp
I truly hope some dumbass posts a LoOk wHo I MeT aT FoOd & WiNE ToDaY pic and then the stans all get all worked up into a tizzy defending him for going. Stans = Pretzels 🥨

I am SO here for it.

Reactions: 19
So This was in the comments in today's video, so now he is saying he first had symptoms on Friday, so he got it at the Villains party.View attachment 1415651
I went on YouTube to see this exchange and it's not there anymore. Why would you ban/shadow ban someone pointing something out to you logically Timmy?? Something you're trying to hide?

This person wasn't rude or disrespectful in any way, so why would he do that? Things that make you go hmmmmmm...🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Ugh, someone needs to call his ass out. He's either lying about when his symptoms actually started so he can say "hey, I did 5 days of "isolation" and now I'm good! Off to F&W!" OR he's an asshole, who gets "allergies" so rarely (except when he and the whole family and Lyn all get "allergy attacks" for a week straight at the same time) that supposedly just a runny nose made him think of testing, but if it was so rare that he made a big deal about his runny nose, he still chose to attend the Villains thing AND come in close contact with a family with kids because he absolutely had to try to get his kid on the "brown rolly coasty". At least they can't try to place any blame on that family for potentially giving it to him. What a bleeping asshole. And then these two have the nerve to try to judge people who have to try to juggle being quarantined with their work. They keep trying to pat themselves on the back for "isolating". Again with the virtue signaling. duck you, Slackers, you dishonest fucks.

Also, even if he first showed symptoms on Friday, and this was filmed yesterday, then it would actually still just be day 4, not day 5.
Friday= Day 0
Sat = Day 1
Sun = Day 2
Mon = Day 3
Tues = Day 4

He can't keep up with his own lies and is coming up with his own rules, as usual.
First off. He looks SICK and pale as duck in the photos posted here. Wed 7/6 was the villains event or Thursday 7/7? Either way, he was highly contagious at that TOTWL event. He likely got sick on….wait for it…July 3rd or 4th. No shock there he was in a crowded theme park two days in a row. It takes 2-4 days to be symptomatic after exposure.

I’m actually on the exact same schedule as him I think. We flew home (with N95s) Thursday 7/7. We had no reason to think we were sick. We felt fine. We were likely contagious then but we wore masks the whole time in the airports and plane unlike Dim at TOTWL. Friday morning (7/8) we both have sore throats but feel fine. We know that’s the leading symptom with BA5. Hubs is positive around 10. I’m negative. I’m positive at 4pm. By 8pm we both had rapid PCRs and paxlovid. SO WE ARE ON THE SAME TIMELINE AS DIMMY. We haven’t left the house since Friday except to walk the dogs. He’s lying. He’s going to be at Epcot today. He may not be contagious but didn’t he just show a positive test yesterday? But as we all know with BA5, you can test negative one day and be positive two days later. He needs to stay away.

If he’s there today we legit need to start a letter writing campaign. If he magically has a negative test this morning, he will be there. And it’ll be bullshit, he could be contagious and frankly likely lying about being “negative.”

Reactions: 15
I went on YouTube to see this exchange and it's not there anymore. Why would you ban/shadow ban someone pointing something out to you logically Timmy?? Something you're trying to hide?

This person wasn't rude or disrespectful in any way, so why would he do that? Things that make you go hmmmmmm...🤔
He got caught in his own lie! What a load of tit! Now he’s just banning comments that pointed it out. Good job Timmy boy, way to keep your loyal viewers. It’s not like your numbers are tanking.

• Wow
  • Haha

Bojos we know you read.....that's for you and how you treat your "jobs"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I can't even hate watch YITS. I am sure (from what I read on the YITS tattle) Will would love doing it if it is free even more than TTT getting hosted.
Weirdly, since I started out watching TTT long before I found out about YITS (via FRE), the situation is somewhat reversed for me. I hate dishonesty and fake behaviour - and TTT (and Jenn, in particular) just reeks of it. Will can be dishonest, too, but more usually just seems deluded…as if he really believes that what he’s doing or saying is important, factual and interesting. So, just occasionally, I find some amount of humour in watching him dig his own holes.

Reactions: 8
Hi all. New here. Well I used to post on TT on GG way back under a different name.

If I could be so annoying as to ask for the current timeline with all of these events as you guys think it stands now. I will go back and read everything. Just looking for a cheat sheet. Thank you so much!

Reactions: 5
Hi all. New here. Well I used to post on TT on GG way back under a different name.

If I could be so annoying as to ask for the current timeline with all of these events as you guys think it stands now. I will go back and read everything. Just looking for a cheat sheet. Thank you so much!
Ummmm is that you looking to cover your ass Jenn??? Sorry, do your own homework.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.