The Tim Tracker #82 Quasibojo the Hunchback of Nona Lake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They mention that Dim is still testing "very positive" and Ginn is testing "very negative" (hey you idiots, there is no 'very' - you're either positive or negative, JFC I can't with their terrible English and idiocy). But.... no mention of testing J$. And what's up with using 2 different tests? I'd assume it's because they ran out of one kind before testing both, but with these two, I feel like there's always something shady going on. Also what's with the awkward finger placement? And no updates about Lyn's status? :unsure:

View attachment 1415579
Someone mentioned that we would see their tests on the next home blog. 😂 The unwell 3 call it again.
I believe there is a QR code on the tests, that’s what they are covering.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Dim, showing how out of touch he is:

"Like, what do people do in isolation? When covid hit, everybody had off work, everybody was home. And now the only people who are stuck at home are in isolation with covid."

First, we didn't have "off work" Dim - those of us who were privileged enough to go remote were able to still work from home (I feel like I put in more hours working since 2020 than in any years past and it hasn't slowed down), it's just your ass with your vlogging who considered it "being off work". Second, a lot of us are still home, and even... *gasp* work while in "isolation". The responsibilities don't stop.

Maybe CLEAN YOUR DIRTY HOUSE instead of doing puzzles and legos and whining about being "stuck" at home. Good lord.
This MFer is insufferable and so out of touch. People who work out of home have to use sick time to pay for their covid time off in many places, some people just don't get paid, some do. Those of us who WFH have to work through it, sometimes when sick, or use time off. We aren't all building legos and scrolling through our phones all day. We still have children, pets, responsibilities to take care of.

Maybe put together a financial organization system so you pay things on time? Maybe purge some of your hoarded collections? Maybe work on organizing your vlogging job with a month-long plan of what you are doing, upload schedules, map out a plan? Maybe go work on part of your house you mentioned in your NYE resolutions that you wanted to get done this year? 🤣🤣 This dude.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
These two seriously have no idea how to put themselves in other people's shoes, and then act like they're so thoughtful or empathic when they finally attempt it. Truly living in a sick greasy cardboard bubble with no perspective. They only think of others if it benefits them in some way or if it also affects them.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
My daughter and I both came home from Disney with Covid last month. (We actually got pretty close to Tim the day before my daughter tested positive, but that’s beside the point). Both of us tested positive for a full 10+ days. Around day 8, the lines started fading a little bit each day. I know circumstances might be different, but I’m guessing he still has at least 6-7 days of testing positive.

He’s so out of touch with the real world. I still worked remotely every single day I had Covid, while also taking care of my daughter who had way worse symptoms than me. When I wasn’t closed off in my office working, I was isolated with my daughter in her bedroom away from the rest of the family. And he’s going to sit on his ass and whine about doing puzzles and putting together legos all day????? If he filmed that yesterday, he’s only on day 3. He’s still highly contagious. I can’t believe he’s sitting with Jenn and Jackson while they are eating - even if he has a mask on. Another reason I believe that Jenn and Jackson had Covid last week!

Reactions: 24
And let's not forget he wants to play the harmonica because "isolation" feels like being "in the clink" and in the movies, they play the harmonica in jail. :rolleyes:

Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 9.43.53 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 9.44.28 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So This was in the comments in today's video, so now he is saying he first had symptoms on Friday, so he got it at the Villains party.
Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 9.50.45 PM.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So This was in the comments in today's video, so now he is saying he first had symptoms on Friday, so he got it at the Villains party.View attachment 1415651
Ugh, someone needs to call his ass out. He's either lying about when his symptoms actually started so he can say "hey, I did 5 days of "isolation" and now I'm good! Off to F&W!" OR he's an asshole, who gets "allergies" so rarely (except when he and the whole family and Lyn all get "allergy attacks" for a week straight at the same time) that supposedly just a runny nose made him think of testing, but if it was so rare that he made a big deal about his runny nose, he still chose to attend the Villains thing AND come in close contact with a family with kids because he absolutely had to try to get his kid on the "brown rolly coasty". At least they can't try to place any blame on that family for potentially giving it to him. What a bleeping asshole. And then these two have the nerve to try to judge people who have to try to juggle being quarantined with their work. They keep trying to pat themselves on the back for "isolating". Again with the virtue signaling. duck you, Slackers, you dishonest fucks.

Also, even if he first showed symptoms on Friday, and this was filmed yesterday, then it would actually still just be day 4, not day 5.
Friday= Day 0
Sat = Day 1
Sun = Day 2
Mon = Day 3
Tues = Day 4

He can't keep up with his own lies and is coming up with his own rules, as usual.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
My daughter and I both came home from Disney with Covid last month. (We actually got pretty close to Tim the day before my daughter tested positive, but that’s beside the point). Both of us tested positive for a full 10+ days. Around day 8, the lines started fading a little bit each day. I know circumstances might be different, but I’m guessing he still has at least 6-7 days of testing positive.

He’s so out of touch with the real world. I still worked remotely every single day I had Covid, while also taking care of my daughter who had way worse symptoms than me. When I wasn’t closed off in my office working, I was isolated with my daughter in her bedroom away from the rest of the family. And he’s going to sit on his ass and whine about doing puzzles and putting together legos all day????? If he filmed that yesterday, he’s only on day 3. He’s still highly contagious. I can’t believe he’s sitting with Jenn and Jackson while they are eating - even if he has a mask on. Another reason I believe that Jenn and Jackson had Covid last week!
So sorry to hear that Rona visited you and your daughter. Hope you aren’t experiencing lingering effects.

Rona came to our house in June. My daughter got it the worst and missed three weeks of work. My grandson only had it a day or two. Thankfully I got the mild version, mostly just fatigue. But I tested positive. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Tim is leaving a video trail documenting his second bout of COVID. Disney can go through all the videos and hopefully pull his AP if he goes to F&W tomorrow. When he would be violating the CDC protocol of a 10 day quarantine. Obviously they can’t do anything till Tim is in violation and it is brought to their attention.

I was wrong. Since he tested positive on July 9, Tim’s isolation isn’t over till July 20.

Putting pieces together I am more convinced that J♾️D and J$ had COVID the previous week. J♾️D was MIA for several days. Then miraculously she appears at the TOTWL event, though something was off with J♾️D. She seemed subdued and her body language was funky. J$ keeps tugging/hitting his ears, which could be a by product of COVID.
(explained in my post #756 on pg. 38, where I reposted #611 from pg.31)

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Dim&GinSuperSpreaders: they make me deeply angry.
They are part of the reason Covid is endemic and American outcomes and death numbers were worse than the 1918 flu(now H1N1) in half the time.
He's infected people in the Star Cruiser, he infected people on a Disney Cruise and he infected people at The TOTW Lounge event. That's just the Disney events, not the park spreads. He is a liability to their brand. They have had Covid at Disney at least 3-4 times. People will begin equating Disney with YT vloggers and Covid.
This is why people are still dying; just because the news isn't keeping up with the numbers as much doesn't mean we're not experiencing high R factors within the public.
That mask is improperly fitted, rendering it almost useless. You can see the gapping. He shouldn't be anywhere in the vicinity of even his family for at least the first five days. It's extremely negligent. We don't even understand what exactly Covid does in children long term yet, but the data is alarming.

*They need to make note of J's repetitive tapping of his face and the ear pulling/flicking, he was doing it at semi regular intervals just in that short time with his circle running. It's something their Pediatrician would want to know. It could be many things, or nothing, but it bears watching.
*nice little tidbit for Dim is not only can it cause permanent atrophy to the brain, but also your dick. It can permanently mess with your endocrine system or render you infertile along with a laundry list of other nasties. Enjoy, stupid, you can write a harmonica ditty about that if you can get the breath up. Asshole.

• Haha
Both Tim and J♾️D are delusional!
THEY change the narrative to suit their wants and needs.

Went back to the “I Got It Again” video.

Tim opens with “Happy Sunday!”

2:29 - Tim: “I got COVID! I woke up yesterday morning (that makes Day 0 Saturday) with the slightest ever runny nose”

8:24 - shout out to the 3 Unwell!
Tim says that J$ is too tall for the white platform step stool, so they replaced it.
(something we all have been saying for months!)

13:18 - they had to cancel media events.
They mention missing the behind the scenes event for GKTW Balloon Wonderland. But they will go to the event (it’s July 16) cause Tim should be negative by then. 🤦🏻‍♀️

So Tim was contagious Thursday night at the TOTWL event. 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
Yeah. Plus he was cringe enough to post how he missed the beach on instagram. Like dude, it's been a month. Go duck yourself.

I haven't gone on a legit vacation since 2020, due to increased workload and actually practicing caution cause I'm at high risk, unlike these fuckers who waddle around in cloth masks in crowded situations and make up their own rules about what's risky or not. I reached the max hours my employer will let me accrue for PTO (6 weeks). Hoping to take my first vacation of this year when it's almost over in November! 😆
Hey Timmy boy and dumpster piglet go skrew yourselves and we don't want your germs need to clean that filthy house instead of complaining about everything horrified cunts

Someone mentioned that we would see their tests on the next home blog. 😂 The unwell 3 call it again.
I believe there is a QR code on the tests, that’s what they are covering.
I believe so these idiots need to be punch in the face

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Dim&GinSuperSpreaders: they make me deeply angry. me too!

They are part of the reason Covid is endemic and American outcomes and death numbers were worse than the 1918 flu(now H1N1) in half the time.

He's infected people in the Star Cruiser, he infected people on a Disney Cruise and he infected people at The TOTW Lounge event. 🤬 That's just the Disney events, not the park spreads. He is a liability to their brand. They have had Covid at Disney at least 3-4 times. People will begin equating Disney with YT vloggers and Covid.

This is why people are still dying; just because the news isn't keeping up with the numbers as much doesn't mean we're not experiencing high R factors within the public. Amen!

That mask is improperly fitted, rendering it almost useless. You can see the gapping. He shouldn't be anywhere in the vicinity of even his family for at least the first five days. It's extremely negligent. We don't even understand what exactly Covid does in children long term yet, but the data is alarming.

*They need to make note of J's repetitive tapping of his face and the ear pulling/flicking, he was doing it at semi regular intervals just in that short time with his circle running. It's something their Pediatrician would want to know. It could be many things, or nothing, but it bears watching. If they can’t take him to the pediatrician for his 2 year check up they won’t for his ear issue.

*nice little tidbit for Dim is not only can it cause permanent atrophy to the brain, but also your dick. It can permanently mess with your endocrine system or render you infertile along with a laundry list of other nasties.

Enjoy, stupid, you can write a harmonica ditty about that if you can get the breath up. Asshole. 👏👏👏
Bravo!
(some replies in the body of your post, so expand it)

Reactions: 7
I find her creepy expressionless smiles even more creepy than her crazy eyes.
View attachment 1415565View attachment 1415566

She always reminds me of an ugly haggard bloated giant frumpy greasy blonde useless version of Isla Fisher in Wedding Crashers.

Also, Dim's the one with covid, and still looks more showered and less greasy than Ginn. Being "stuck at home" (which you wouldn't be if you actually kept separate from Dim and could drive yourself) isn't an excuse to stop showering, you gross blob.
Dummy looks like he's ready to take his last breath and jembo looks like she didn't shower and very greasy lazy bozo pig

Reactions: 4
I’m currently on day 12 of testing positive here in the UK and have been advised to stay home until I get 2 DAILY negative tests. We only get a short amount of summer here and I’m only able to enjoy it through the window of my flat. Yes it sucks but if me staying home stops me passing it to someone who may get extremely ill, then so be it

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m currently on day 12 of testing positive here in the UK and have been advised to stay home until I get 2 DAILY negative tests. We only get a short amount of summer here and I’m only able to enjoy it through the window of my flat. Yes it sucks but if me staying home stops me passing it to someone who may get extremely ill, then so be it
I tested positive for 11 days and was pretty ill for 3 days, husband felt worse than me and still coughing but tested negative after day 6

Reactions: 8
From “I got it again” video....

16:19 - they said they would announce the winner of the Hotel stay and tickets to the GKTW Balloon Wonderland event (July 16) on the TTT July 11 video.
DID THEY?
(edit: turns out that was Tim’s solo LIVE vlog.
Was the winner announced?)

16:37 - Tim said they cancelled going to Sea World’s Shark Appreciation Day (July 14) media event because of his having COVID.

🤔 Isn’t July 14 (Tim’s day 5 of COVID) the opening day of Food & Wine?

tsk tsk Tim!
Better not see you at EPCOT!

Last edited:
So This was in the comments in today's video, so now he is saying he first had symptoms on Friday, so he got it at the Villains party.View attachment 1415651
He is a liar! I went back and watched the video from the 10th. Jenn says it's Sunday. Pans over to Dim who tells us he woke up yesterday with symptoms and tested positive. Yesterday from a Sunday is Saturday, not Friday you asshat! This makes me believe he absolutely has plans on being out and about today. They are the biggest, pandering, virtue-signaling douchefucks I have ever seen!! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 21
With Tim out of action because of COVID and Jenn out of action because she’s completely bleeping useless, perhaps they could commission Will and Dawn to travel down and cover this week’s events for them? After all, it’ll be a similar quality of content. I’m sure Will would be up for it (and that Dawn wouldn’t be given the choice). Good idea, eh?

• Haha
  • Sick
they’re likely just passing it back and forth and all over the parks at this point, nonstop. i haven’t been to disney since 2016, but had two friends go recently, one at christmas, one in may - and then i saw both a few days after they returned, and promptly caught it, full symptoms both times. i’m still coughing from my may case, now, two months later. there’s no way tim and jenn haven’t been carrying and spreading it all the duck over the place these entire two years and their carelessness infuriates me.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.