The Tim Tracker #82 Quasibojo the Hunchback of Nona Lake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going to a villian's themed event is the perfect excuse to buy something fun in black or blood red.

Jenn: Let me pop on my best dress that looks like a floral pastel bed sheet tucked tightly around me.

View attachment 1405305

Okay, I'll give her that this look is scary in it's own right. Sort of like a huge jellyfish.
LP would be mortified to find out she's doing this to their brand.
I was also thinking that her body language speaks volumes in this photo.
Awkward
Isolated
Disconnected with others nearby

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I couldn't imagine even thinking of putting a kid under the age of five on any rollercoaster, much less 7DMT. Seriously, wtf is wrong with these two?
I might be willing with something that's like...super short and very obviously for little kids, but even then, only if they were still very close to five and only after asking them multiple times if they're sure they want to go on. Sometimes kids are ready for those sorts of things at a younger age. The issue is that they don't really seem to care if he's ready or not.

I think they just want to get him on as many ride "firsts" as they can now because they worry that as he gets older, he'll lose the "cuteness factor" or something.

• Sad
  • Haha
But it's interesting that Jenn left this footage in there. Seems clear she's all for letting jackson take his time but Tim is not. She's showing Tim for what he is, a puppet master.
Well, we know what kind of camera person and editor J♾️Meals is.
The incident footage posted happened really quick.
I thought I saw something upon first viewing.
So I went back and kept play/pausing till I found this frame.
I don’t think J♾️Meals realizes what she left in. So don’t give her too much credit.

But you are correct. Tim is a puppet master!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Also I thought DAS worked was you go the CM at the line entrance and you get a return time for whatever the wait time is. The showed the queue wait sign and it was 95 minutes I believe. You do something for that time frame and then you go through the FP+/LL/Fancy Ride TM line?
The other family probably got the return time before they met the Bojos for brunch.

Reactions: 8
YES!
At around 10:44
Jackson balking
Tim physically pushing him
CM interceding
View attachment 1405343
That poor child. I can’t even imagine how terrible it is to have two selfish morons for parents. The look on his face just breaks my heart.

I wonder what happened to his mask. He had a mask when they got in the #8 corral.

Maybe they should just allow the kid to first learn how to not poop his pants before they drag him on a coaster. They need books and stuffed animals and snackies for him to get a vaccine, which he's already had before, but he's expected to get on a coaster while dehydrated and overheated. Oh wait, they got him a balloon so they're parents of the year.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Maybe they should just allow the kid to first learn how to not poop his pants before they drag him on a coaster. They need books and stuffed animals and snackies for him to get a vaccine, which he's already had before, but he's expected to get on a coaster while dehydrated and overheated. Oh wait, they got him a balloon so they're parents of the year.
Seriously. And do they not realize that they don't have to do everything together? If they feel like they all need to go to the park, why not have Tim go on the thrill rides, while Jen takes J onto some of the dark rides or to get a snack or something? Is she just that adverse to having to spend time alone with her child?

Reactions: 13
I scanned and watched this part, there clearly was a female cast member crouched down talking to Jackson as he and Tim were about to get on the mine train.
Now when I play it back she's not there.
What happened?
The CM is still there.

I rewatched the segment again and realized that I misspoke about J♾️M’s camera work, so I edited my post.

@xmasbdaygirl maybe J$ was freaking out and pulled off his mask. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Some other things I noticed:
Tim bragging that they didn’t even measure J$ to make sure he was tall enough for 7DMT.

Dimbo, all small children are measured right before you go into the row assignments.

Tim, why are you wearing your white SWGS magic band? Flexing again??

And J$ got Larry’s cousin after he threw a tantrum!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm admittedly a little lame, but I've always used actual words around my children. No baby talk, no silly, made up words. I had the same amount of fun as any other parent, but I spoke like an adult, because I am one. I die a little inside when I hear these two talk like toddlers. Think back to your schooling experience, no teacher spoke to their students as if THEY were children too. Have some respect for your child's intelligence.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Uh, if they had a habit of choosing J$'s comfort over views, he wouldn't even be shown on their vlog at all, let alone go on any coasters. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Screen Shot 2022-07-09 at 8.36.36 PM.png

I'm sure when he's much older he'll think "yeah Jennifer and Timothy, thanks for choosing my 'comfort' when you mentioned on your live shows how I was busy pooping my pants, when you did close-up shots of my crotch and me in my PJs and filmed me sleeping on the baby monitor, when you filmed me taking a bath during our Riviera staycation, when you dragged me to the parks for Halloween even though I was pukey, when you dressed me up for Halloween just to bulldoze your way over to Piglet to show me off, should I go on?"

Seriously. And do they not realize that they don't have to do everything together? If they feel like they all need to go to the park, why not have Tim go on the thrill rides, while Jen takes J onto some of the dark rides or to get a snack or something? Is she just that adverse to having to spend time alone with her child?
She had to spend alone time at Disneyland with her child when it was Dim's turn to go get a massage (because it totally makes sense to fly all the way out to Disneyland and get massages during your limited time there) - she basically just sat in a corner and ate some snack she bought while J$ ate some goldfish or something. She didn't even try to take him on a ride on her own or walk around, but she also admitted she was afraid of getting lost in *Disneyland* because she didn't have the park app on her phone. 🥴

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
The CM is still there.

I rewatched the segment again and realized that I misspoke about J♾️M’s camera work, so I edited my post.

@xmasbdaygirl maybe J$ was freaking out and pulled off his mask. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Some other things I noticed
Tim bragging that they didn’t even measure J$ to make sure he was tall enough for 7DMT.

Dimbo, all small children are measured right before you go into the row assignments.

Tim, why are you wearing your white SWGS magic band? Flexing again??
I think the only time they don't have the kids check their height is if they can literally tell at a glance that they're tall enough, and that's only if they're very clearly well past the minimum height. Which I'm pretty sure J wouldn't be for Mine Train.

Uh, if they had a habit of choosing J$'s comfort over views, he wouldn't even be shown on their vlog at all, let alone go on any coasters. 🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 1405354

I'm sure when he's much older he'll think "yeah Jennifer and Timothy, thanks for choosing my 'comfort' when you mentioned on your live shows how I was busy pooping my pants, when you did close-up shots of my crotch and me in my PJs and filmed me sleeping on the baby monitor, when you filmed me taking a bath during our Riviera staycation, when you dragged me to the parks for Halloween even though I was pukey, when you dressed me up for Halloween just to bulldoze your way over to Piglet to show me off, should I go on?"
The fact that they just announce really personal things like that is what really makes me worry for him if/when he starts school. Kids can be cruel and having your spawners tell everyone when you poop in your diaper or have an accident or anything else (toilet training is going to be awful for this kid just because you know they'll give everyone "updates" that are more detailed than then need to be), is going to be more than enough for kids to tease him over.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I think the only time they don't have the kids check their height is if they can literally tell at a glance that they're tall enough, and that's only if they're very clearly well past the minimum height. Which I'm pretty sure J wouldn't be for Mine Train.
Why does Jenn tell Jackson "You're tall enough! Good Job!"
What kind of praise is that? It's like telling a kid, you deserve an award for getting measured.

Are most modern parents to talking their young kids like this or is it just these two? Either way it's a recipe for disaster as the child will be looking to the parents for approval and praise for everything and not able to function without it.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I'm admittedly a little lame, but I've always used actual words around my children. No baby talk, no silly, made up words. I had the same amount of fun as any other parent, but I spoke like an adult, because I am one. I die a little inside when I hear these two talk like toddlers. Think back to your schooling experience, no teacher spoke to their students as if THEY were children too. Have some respect for your child's intelligence.
If you are lame, so is my daughter.
She never did baby talk or talked down to her son.
That’s why he has the vocabulary he does.
He’s a teenager now.
But what two year old at a playground falls down and runs to their mommy and says, “Mommy. Mommy. I hurt my ulna!”
(she was in medical school at the time)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does Jenn tell Jackson "You're tall enough! Good Job!"
What kind of praise is that? It's like telling a kid, you deserve an award for getting measured.

Are most modern parents to talking their young kids like this or is it just these two? It's a recipe for disaster as the child will be looking to the parents for praise for everything and not able to function without it.
I can understand showing excitement that he's tall enough (if he wanted to go on the ride), but yeah, that's not something that warrants praising him, since it's not like he had control over how tall he was.

Reactions: 9
I couldn't imagine even thinking of putting a kid under the age of five on any rollercoaster, much less 7DMT. Seriously, wtf is wrong with these two?
Tim mentioned in a prior video that there are sites out there for roller coaster fanatics and they compare their stats, as in how many roller coasters they've ridden in their lives. According to him, Jackson has conquered 5.

Tim: Because I love showing off AND I love roller coasters my son WILL also.

Tim, that's not love. That's not even close to showing that you care about your 2 year old. That's all about your narcisist side needing people to look at YOU and say "wow".

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Do you think Dim requested that they sit in the back so he could plan to film J$ to his heart's content? Because usually the last row makes the coaster feel even faster and Dim knows this as he has often requested the back row. 🤨 So again content > J$'s comfort.

I hope the Slackers did pay for brunch for the other family - not only did they use the family for their DAS pass, they bounced after that one ride. It's only convenient to think of J$'s comfort when they want to use him as a scapegoat.

• Wow
Tim mentioned in a prior video that there are sites out there for roller coaster fanatics and they compare their stats, as in how many roller coasters they've ridden in their lives. According to him, Jackson has conquered 5.

Tim: Because I love showing off AND I love roller coasters my son WILL also.

Tim, that's not love. That's not even close to showing that you care about your 2 year old. That's all about your narcisist side needing people to look at YOU and say "wow".
Maybe he will love roller coasters...when he's actually old enough for them. All you're doing by trying to force him onto them is making him associate them with bad experiences which is going to make him not want anything to do with the rides when he's older and might have actually been ready to go on them.

Do you think Dim requested that they sit in the back so he could plan to film J$ to his heart's content? Because usually the last row makes the coaster feel even faster and Dim knows this as he has often requested the back row. 🤨 So again content > J$'s comfort.
I didn't know they were letting people request rows again?

But, no, that makes it even worse, because if your child is already definitely not emotionally ready for the ride at all, why would you specifically want to put them in the back row of the roller coaster, which is going to make it feel more intense? Heck, I'm an adult and I only went on Mine Train for the first time this past May, and being in the back row was fairly intense for me - I couldn't even imagine how it'd feel to a toddler.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.