The Tim Tracker #82 Quasibojo the Hunchback of Nona Lake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her intent was to say that a bunch of theirs stans had commented their symptoms/positivity also lasted just a few days (which wasn't the case - there's quite a number of comments saying they were positive for awhile), and so in her skewed logic, if the stans' were magically negative after 5 or 6 days, then of course Dim would be too! 🥴
🤦‍♀️

It's almost as if ....she doesn't remember that Tim had it already once before... and would remember how long the symptoms / positivity lasted...

🥴

I guess that's too hard for her, so she needs to ask her "support stans" for the answer. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That fake laugh at the most inappropriate times is SO grating to me! Just WHAT is so funny, Dinnerfer???
I'm trying to figure out if it's a nervous reaction or pathological. She always does this EXCEPT when she's acting. Makes it easier to tell when she's acting I suppose.

Reactions: 11
So Jenn's obsession with fake social media accounts trying to bring her down goes back a while. Clearly people were catching on to their tit some time back. But boy, this is only 5 years ago. The difference in Jenn is unbelievable.

• Wow
No Timbo sighting at Epcot today. I would have loved to have busted him. I really didn't see anyone I recognized. Lots of iphones on gimbals though.

J$ has something going on with his ears for sure. It's really evident in the dinner scene. What's surprises me is that neither of them says, hey Buddy, is there something hurting in your ear? He's clearly fussing with it.

But--what the hell do they do? The kid should go have his ears checked. Timbo has covid. Jenn doesn't drive. Do they just let it go until his hearing is affected? His speech in this video is absolutely terrible, is it because his ears are messed up? Take care of your kid, Trackers.

I'll say it again---these people should not reproduce.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So Jenn's obsession with fake social media accounts trying to bring her down goes back a while. Clearly people were catching on to their tit some time back. But boy, this is only 5 years ago. The difference in Jenn is unbelievable.

UGH, she's still a grease ball. The only difference I see is that the sludge that is Jenn on the inside is now oozing out. No hiding who you really are.. everything in that video was about Jenn, her feelings, what she's getting out of things, all Jenn. Tim just sits by showing off his incredible intelligence "Yeah. Yeah."

Interesting how she calls Armani (rip by this time) "our little guy" and Bandit "Stinky butt".
You can tell who was her favorite. Should they every unfortunately have a second kid she'll be doing the same to Jackson and the new child.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I'm still amazed Jenn doesn't fcking drive. You're an adult. Drive. Take your kid to the doctor or to the park or whatever holy cow you lazy entitled slob

Sorry, taking care of kids is hard, and it's my full time job with my own - and their stans just eat this sh*t up!

Reactions: 18
I noticed Jenn is following someone who promotes yoni (vaginal) steaming…just something to think about when the next shorts pic gets posted. You’re welcome!
Oop, gotta adjust those shorts getting swallowed up by her lips. And not the weird swollen ones on her face.
Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 4.15.29 PM.png

Dressed in her finest loungewear.
Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 4.17.07 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
tim is built like a meth addict and jenn is built like a brick shithouse, it's the white trash style guide.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
No Timbo sighting at Epcot today. I would have loved to have busted him. I really didn't see anyone I recognized. Lots of iphones on gimbals though.

J$ has something going on with his ears for sure. It's really evident in the dinner scene. What's surprises me is that neither of them says, hey Buddy, is there something hurting in your ear? He's clearly fussing with it.

But--what the hell do they do? The kid should go have his ears checked. Timbo has covid. Jenn doesn't drive. Do they just let it go until his hearing is affected? His speech in this video is absolutely terrible, is it because his ears are messed up? Take care of your kid, Trackers.

I'll say it again---these people should not reproduce.
I’m kind of surprised they don’t have a TytoCare kit for remote healthcare exams. It would be much easier since Jenn is essentially useless.

UGH, she's still a grease ball. The only difference I see is that the sludge that is Jenn on the inside is now oozing out. No hiding who you really are.. everything in that video was about Jenn, her feelings, what she's getting out of things, all Jenn. Tim just sits by showing off his incredible intelligence "Yeah. Yeah."

Interesting how she calls Armani (rip by this time) "our little guy" and Bandit "Stinky butt".
You can tell who was her favorite. Should they every unfortunately have a second kid she'll be doing the same to Jackson and the new child.
didn’t she used to call J$ the same things?

• Haha
Starting to wonder if the kids speech issues are coming from ear issues. Could be he isn’t hearing things clear enough for proper pronunciation

Reactions: 21
Molly was the only reason I watched Allears. I cannot stand Quincy. I had been wondering if Molly was stepping away for a couple weeks now. She suddenly got a new Instagram that wasn’t private, wasn’t at some of the new media events and Quincy and Breedlove were in every video. I’ll be happy to say goodbye to Allears and follow Molly wherever she goes.

Reactions: 24
Jenn doesn't do her own nails, so I wonder if Tim drove her to a nail salon so she could get her gel polish redone. I bet they think that's fine, if he masks up and drives them somewhere but he never leaves the car.

Reactions: 13
Jenn doesn't do her own nails, so I wonder if Tim drove her to a nail salon so she could get her gel polish redone. I bet they think that's fine, if he masks up and drives them somewhere but he never leaves the car.
I'm so glad they have their priorities straight! 💅🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Which one is her husband? I've seen her and the two guys on Instagram. Is one of them her husband? I didn't think so
Alan is Molly’s husband.
Not sure what photos you have seen.
He has the most gorgeous singing voice (he was Gaston), keeps his hair short, is muscular and likes to wear tank tops.

Reactions: 13
Am I the only one cringing and terrified because that indoor obstacle course made of mats is literally right up against the 2nd or 3rd floor window of their house?
This is the set up that they told us Lynn sets up for $J every day. He is bouncing around on it right next to the window. 🤦‍♀️ No legit child educator nor anyone with half a brain puts anything like that in that location for a toddler.

Reactions: 16
We really need a Molly thread

Molly got her undergrad in Communications from Clemson. I'm not sure where her husband went or got for a degree, or if he even has one, but it would not surprise me if he was also a Clemson graduate.

Together I'm more than sure they can establish a good, entertaining channel and set of media extensions.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.