The Tim Tracker #82 Quasibojo the Hunchback of Nona Lake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They just seem wildly inconsistent. We have screen cap evidence here of JennBo wearing a mask on the way into an event then she is in close proximity to people at that event with no mask on.
Yep. There's obvs extremes in any situation, including with how people dealt with the pandemic.

However, with the Trackers, I think the overarching theme has been what you said - inconsistency (with a ton of hypocrisy too).

You can't say you're so worried about COVID enough to keep your mask on when you take pics with stans but then those same stans take pics of you (unaware) as you stand maskless in a large, tightly sandwiched group of other folks watching a parade. Right, Tim?

We have tons of other examples too, obvs.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I couldn't resist. A slight re-working of "The Leader."
"I wanna be a Youtuber."
"I wanna be a Youtuber."
"Can I be a Youtuber."
"I CAN."
"Promise, promise."
"YIPEE, I'm a Youtuber."
"OK, what shall I do?"

Reactions: 3
These threads usually move too fast for me to comment, but I kind of got the impression at the end of yesterday's video that maybe Lyn had been at the house, practicing the letter T with J$ that day... 🤔 I find it hard to believe that Ginn was working on that with him!

Also, with Dim's response about getting his symptoms on Friday... I wonder if they did film that on Saturday (it seemed hard to believe that they filmed AND edited that video on Sunday), said it was Sunday when it wasn't, and maybe that was why he claimed his symptoms started Friday. They are just so shady!!

Reactions: 13
We went to Homegoods over the weekend, and saw this birdhouse which would be perfect for the Slackers and their desire to always stay at the most expensive Disney resorts...

8t-EuVR2tSs8W9yc1zyJc1c8Qc=w528-h937-no?authuser=0.jpg

You can have your birds live inside a recreation of the Grand Floridian Resort

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
We went to Homegoods over the weekend, and saw this birdhouse which would be perfect for the Slackers and their desire to always stay at the most expensive Disney resorts...

View attachment 1417420

You can have your birds live inside a recreation of the Grand Floridian Resort
Only if the bird house had a concierge entrance for their birds, exclusive bird seed lounge, and a private veranda with concierge bird bath.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She just announced she's walking away from All Ears, and I can't help but wonder if even SHE realizes that everyone just covers the same stuff! Although I always enjoyed her and thought she was informative. The Trackers could never think outside the box to come up with "the next thing"...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
She just announced she's walking away from All Ears, and I can't help but wonder if even SHE realizes that everyone just covers the same stuff! Although I always enjoyed her and thought she was informative. The Trackers could never think outside the box to come up with "the next thing"...
Is she going to branch off and do her own thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are their vlogs so out of shape they don’t give a tit anymore?
3 days ago he posted he got covid
Yesterday he posted its day 5 of quarantine.
2 days ago he was at nasa.

I wish he’d quarantine that dog of a wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are their vlogs so out of shape they don’t give a tit anymore?
3 days ago he posted he got covid
Yesterday he posted its day 5 of quarantine.
2 days ago he was at nasa.

I wish he’d quarantine that dog of a wife.
Ginn's excuse with the NASA vlog was she didn't want to have 3 NASA/Space vlogs back to back to back. So they lucked out in having some old footage they could use while Dim pondered how far his life has collapsed in his "Live Stream" Prison Cell.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ginn's excuse with the NASA vlog was she didn't want to have 3 NASA/Space vlogs back to back to back. So they lucked out in having some old footage they could use while Dim pondered how far his life has collapsed in his "Live Stream" Prison Cell.
You mean her fat ass couldn’t be bothered!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She's the only reason I watched All Ears.
Her husband leaving too?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's the only reason I watched All Ears.
Her husband leaving too?
Same! And I'm assuming yes? And Duckfist too? I'm not sure if he was officially part of All Ears, but was in videos. I've been following her Instagram account, and the 3 of them have been doing more on Twitch lately (which I'm not on)...

Reactions: 7
In today's vlog, Dim thinks his simple at home test is fancy enough to determine how much covid he has based on the darkness/lightness of the line.

The guy with covid has to spend close contact with the kid cause the useless egg donor is still sleeping in her cocoon of grease and dead skin cells. She's beyond useless.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Dim planting the seeds for an early escape from "Isolation" first thing he said in the newest HOME SLOG is that his lines are starting to fade.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
@12:00 "I have no idea what's been going on today at all."

Why, Jenn? Why? :unsure:

You have a toddler.
You have a husband with COVID.

Why don't you know what's going on? Why don't you get your ass out of bed early to care for your son? Why does Tim have to do it with a N95 mask on? Why are you actually ADMITTING you have no idea what's been going on?

Your leisurely editing job isn't THAT HARD that you can't be aware of what the duck is going on in your house and only emerge on camera at bleeping dinner time to announce it?

1657832648415.png

1657832660669.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Sorry to tell you, ogre who just emerged from her cave at dinnertime, nothing you're trying to do with your hair will disguise the fact that you're a disheveled frumpy greasy dirty mess.
Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 2.06.07 PM.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.