The Tim Tracker #82 Quasibojo the Hunchback of Nona Lake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As long as she stops dancing after taking a bite of literally anything.
Gotta work off those calories, bust a move!

Thinking more on Molly leaving AE, she wouldn't just up and leave without income to live on, so her husband must be staying or has a new job too. It would be really smart of Disney or Universal to have lured Molly in as a communications employee.
Been saying for ages that Disney needs to have their own team and not have to constantly police what the vloggers are up to.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Spotted the fat in the hat (Morrow) at the Greece booth at Epcot.
When that guy is involved, I'm pretty sure it's the "grease" booth. ;)

You can tell who was her favorite. Should they every unfortunately have a second kid she'll be doing the same to Jackson and the new child.
Not Tracker-specific, but I'm constantly amazed by the way some parents (and grandparents) make it very obvious who their "favorite" child/grandchild is. They may say that they don't have favorites, but their actions speak far louder, and it is often quite clear to an outside observer.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Gotta work off those calories, bust a move!

Thinking more on Molly leaving AE, she wouldn't just up and leave without income to live on, so her husband must be staying or has a new job too. It would be really smart of Disney or Universal to have lured Molly in as a communications employee.
Been saying for ages that Disney needs to drop all the vloggers and just have their own team.
I think Alan had a different day job and only filled in when needed on Allears like Duckfist. Duckfist works for a gaming company I think but only filled in when Asked.

i wonder if she would go back to working for the mouse since she’s already done that. I’d love if she got hired by one of them. I think she has a lot to offer to any company.

Not Tracker-specific, but I'm constantly amazed by the way some parents (and grandparents) make it very obvious who their "favorite" child/grandchild is. They may say that they don't have favorites, but their actions speak far louder, and it is often quite clear to an outside observer.
Yep. My mother in law definitely favorites my older kiddo over my younger one. Then acts like she doesn't understand why the younger one isn't as lovey or affectionate towards her. I'm all "he isn't stupid" lady! It's sad really.

• Sad
Please Dim thinks that the only thing that matters is how much $$$ you drop on a camera, lens, and microphone.

Dim should have forced Ginn to better herself as an editor and sign her up for classes at a local community college or look into an online course at a place like Full Sail University.
Heck, they could just sign up for something like SkillShare and learn to s about editing and social media engagement for a pretty cheap price, comfort of being at home, and short classes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Heck, they could just sign up for something like SkillShare and learn to s about editing and social media engagement for a pretty cheap price, comfort of being at home, and short classes.
True, but that's setting them up to fail.
Jenn won't watch anything that doesn't incorporate drama in some way.
Tim won't watch anything other than cartoons.

• Haha
TimmySuperSpreader made some “clarifications” on Reddit regarding his COVID timeline:
0E41CC11-F5FC-4BC4-B71B-FD204C840D75.jpeg

Can anyone clearly decipher this? His symptoms started Friday morning, the 7DMT was filmed the same day on Thursday. I could’ve sworn the “I Caught COVID Again” video mentioned it was Sunday when they were filming. I understand days are hard for them, but they should probably take this a bit more seriously. Especially with how ragged Tim looks.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
So they went with that family for that sweaty visit to MK with their overheated child on Thurs., went home and dropped him off with Stanny Lyn, and then came BACK to do Villains? ALL on Thurs.?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
So after dinner I was able to swap out all of our kitchen cabinet and drawer hardware and install a solar motion flood light. Dim should be using this isolation time to do some basic home upkeep tasks.
20220714_204747.jpg
20220714_191209.jpg
20220714_191234.jpg

Reactions: 16
Well, stans. Explain this one.

Tim states - IN HIS OWN WORDS on Reddit - that they filmed the "I Got It Again" on Saturday.

Tim states - IN HIS OWN WORDS in the vlog titled "I Got It Again" "Good Morning and happy Sunday..."

Still believe everything your beloved Trackfucks say??? :rolleyes:

1657850141652.png

• Haha
If 7DMT and Vilains was both on Thursday, that would mean they made Lyn work ALL day and night. When she wasn't even needed during the day portion except to hold Ginn's hand for 2 minutes if she potentially had to be left alone while the others all went on the coaster.

Lyn, get a better job. Life is too short to spend a few pointless hours sweating at a crowded theme park just so you can change a sweaty toddler's diaper and hold his mom's hand without even riding any rides, and then having to hang out in Ft Pampers until late night just so these fucks can go eat shrimpies and watch fireworks in Malificent horns and clothing that's about to burst.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I know you read here Tim and Jenn: Please get Jackson's ear looked at. It's obviously bothering him and ear problems are serious.

Reactions: 24
I know you read here Tim and Jenn: Please get Jackson's ear looked at. It's obviously bothering him and ear problems are serious.
Agreed. Ear problems turn painful very fast. I'm sure they don't want to deal with a crying/vomiting Jackson at 2am.

Reactions: 10
TimmySuperSpreader made some “clarifications” on Reddit regarding his COVID timeline:
View attachment 1418001
Can anyone clearly decipher this? His symptoms started Friday morning, the 7DMT was filmed the same day on Thursday. I could’ve sworn the “I Caught COVID Again” video mentioned it was Sunday when they were filming. I understand days are hard for them, but they should probably take this a bit more seriously. Especially with how ragged Tim looks.
"Filmed the I got it again vlog on Saturday."

1657851601465.png

1657851644625.png

🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
So Jenn's obsession with fake social media accounts trying to bring her down goes back a while. Clearly people were catching on to their tit some time back. But boy, this is only 5 years ago. The difference in Jenn is unbelievable.

Yep, this is the timeframe where Tim looks totally different in the face. He doesn't look like the same person.

Why does Ginn laugh when she says "We're coming to the end of your time having Covid?"

Dimm still looks like crap, him trying to get out into the world early is going to backfire.
Is COVID timed? 3 days and you’re done? Pretty sure it isn’t you stupid witch.

He clearly looks sick yet she’s like “ItS OvEr!”

I look way better than Tim here and have been testing negative as well unlike him. And it does seem we both tested positive/had symptoms on Friday. Guess what?! I am Still staying home just in case.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.