The Tim Tracker #82 Quasibojo the Hunchback of Nona Lake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've given up on these 2 and havent watched in weeks. But I find it so funny after all the things they've done over the years that their virtue signaling fundraiser is what it took to accelerate their downfall. Losing over 2k active viewers on an already dying channel is going to end up costing them way more than what they matched in donations. That was a very costly decision. But I bet the endorphin rush she got on social media made her feel really good though and was totally worth it.

20220715_011416.jpg

😄 And now it's time to pay the price 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have next door neighbors that love to share, touch, and hug too much. They were out and about on the weekend and most of Monday too.

Then suddenly they got COVID on Tuesday and now they're out and about again.

Moral of the story there's a lot of people like the Trackers who are treating this like a cold and refuse to isolate for the time period.

It's the reason why this pandemic is such a mess. People don't care about anyone but themselves.
Indubitably! 🧐 You must always look out for yourself in these kind of situations! It seems as there are individuals who will not look out for you! Please stay safe and away from others at this time! The life you save may be your own! 😷😇😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do Covid test really fade? I had Covid once, I took a test my first day of symptoms and it was negative then the next day bam 100% positive but then tested positive for weeks after I never saw it “fading”

Reactions: 10
Jenn, you say the boiled over mess on your cook top won't ever go away. Um, yes it will. Get a Mr. Clean Magic Easer or something like it and clean it up. For me at least I found that is the best way to clean up a glass top cook top. I am sure other people on this forum who have glass cook tops have good ways too. I see on the comments in the vlog people did give her cleaning advice. Not sure if she will actually take their advice.

I get if you are staying home you watch alot of TV (well he could read to pass the time too. I am glad that he did non-TV stuff like doing Lego or plant stuff. Even though he was way too close with Jackson).

I know I harp on this, but I don't get why he is so stuck on his TV shows. At least he watched something "educational" like a documentary on Tony Hawk. People did bite and made comments about TV shows, but not the one he wanted comments on. By the Tim, while I get why people make comments why they think he looks like Tony Hawk. I personally think that Tony Hawk is a nice looking guy. You will never be Tony Hawk.

Mine faded after I tested 2 days after a very strong positive then I tested negative the following day. It didn't last long. My only symptoms were allergy-esque. Had I not been told my brother-in-law had it, I would not have bothered testing. I had bronchitis right before and tested: it was negative. Then after the bronchitis cleared I got Covid. Much rather have Covid than more dates with my friend chronic bronchitis ever again. I felt fine otherwise but I'm often sick so in winter I stay home a lot anyway, ha ha.

We never bothered isolating from our child or one another (my husband was sick with a mild fever and fatigue, tested positive for one day only then he cleared it). He never got it, though we kept him out of school for a week to make sure he was fine.

Tim looks like he feels worse than we did but they both always look like crap. Just like their messy house... just hire a housekeeper but it eats into their cOncEiRGE budget.

Reactions: 6
Do Covid test really fade? I had Covid once, I took a test my first day of symptoms and it was negative then the next day bam 100% positive but then tested positive for weeks after I never saw it “fading”
Mines showed as negative after 2 or 3 days am sure, I think it all depends on how long your body takes to fully rid of it, also might depend on how your body reacted to it as well, I guess if you come down strong with it then it would take longer, I didn't know I had it as no symptoms, I tested cause my mum had symptoms an tested as postive, was the next day before mine showed, she still was testing postive long after I had stopped but she come down pretty bad with it, my dad had a runny noise an was maybe 3 or 4 days later before his negative showed

Ginn said the Stranger Things lego set was HER lego set and SHE was supposed to put it together. Girl, you can't even put yourself together.
Dim not-so-inadvertently insults her by saying "I will tell you this. This set was difficult."
Ginn: I know! *dirty look*
The set was difficult? My 12 year old put it together by himself. Jeeez.

• Haha
Dim, showing how out of touch he is:

"Like, what do people do in isolation? When covid hit, everybody had off work, everybody was home. And now the only people who are stuck at home are in isolation with covid."

First, we didn't have "off work" Dim - those of us who were privileged enough to go remote were able to still work from home (I feel like I put in more hours working since 2020 than in any years past and it hasn't slowed down), it's just your ass with your vlogging who considered it "being off work". Second, a lot of us are still home, and even... *gasp* work while in "isolation". The responsibilities don't stop.
And many of us weren’t “off work”…..we were essentially fired. Oh, I mean “furloughed.” 🙄 When I heard him say it like that - “everybody had off work” - I was pissed. I suddenly lost my job as my work downsized considerably and had no idea if or when I would be brought back. And my husband was a vet tech at an emergency hospital, so he surely didn’t have “off” of work either. He is super out of touch. He is such an asshole.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I noticed Jenn is following someone who promotes yoni (vaginal) steaming…just something to think about when the next shorts pic gets posted. You’re welcome!
Upon looking up exactly what that was, I can’t get that image out of my head, I think I’m going to lose my breakfast 🤮 I bet she thinks it will help her get pregnant…

• Sick
Reactions: 4
😂🤣 😂 He had to admit he was caught! But still tried to adjust his timeline. They are too much 🤦🏼‍♀️ The funny thing is, it's really not THAT big of a deal. I just love that he was caught 🤭😝

1657884758726.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Agreed. Ear problems turn painful very fast. I'm sure they don't want to deal with a crying/vomiting Jackson at 2am.
But that’s cheap, free and easy content. They can also soak up even more sympathy from the stans.

Catching up I can’t believe how many people are being censored everywhere and for no reason because you either point something out or ask a question. 👋 Hi Dim and Dumptruck you guys need to get a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And many of us weren’t “off work”…..we were essentially fired. Oh, I mean “furloughed.” 🙄 When I heard him say it like that - “everybody had off work” - I was pissed. I suddenly lost my job as my work downsized considerably and had no idea if or when I would be brought back. And my husband was a vet tech at an emergency hospital, so he surely didn’t have “off” of work either. He is super out of touch. He is such an asshole.
Sorry to hear, hope you manage to find somthing especially given how hard it is now

It shows how out of touch with reality they are with living in their own bubble, people still had to work to keep the country's moving, there was hardly any one of us in the family that got to stay at home with lockdown, between the family whos farmers still having to do lambing season through covid, me an my dad working in the care homes which was hell during it, family working in schools during it, an others being delivery drivers, there was a lot of us working

😂🤣 😂 He had to admit he was caught! But still tried to adjust his timeline. They are too much 🤦🏼‍♀️ The funny thing is, it's really not THAT big of a deal. I just love that he was caught 🤭😝

View attachment 1418751
He misspoke? He said I woke up yesterday... You can misspeak saying I went to the mall on Wednesday when it was really Tuesday. You can't really misspeak yesterday. I know they can't keep track of Halloween, Christmas, hurricane season, but yesterday should be a pretty easy one.

Oh what a tangled web we weave.

And look, he's now miraculously negative. They will be at F&W today.

• Sick
Reactions: 20

View attachment 1418751
Good to see Tim lurking on Reddit early in the morning, waiting to delete and ban people. 🥴
Pennylongworth better watch; if she keeps asking these types of questions, she'll be banned like the rest of us ;)

But anyways - Day 0 is the first day of testing positive or feeling symptoms, isn't it? So that's Friday.

So wouldn't Day 1 be Saturday then for him?

And today be Day 7?

1657887966082.png

• Sick
So I am positive, I'm blaming time just because!!!
Yesterday had a little cough, a coworker noticed and I always have post nasal drip but I tested anyway. Totally negative. This morning I felt fine, sat down at my desk and did one of the tests we had in our break room...

Hooray!!!

The good news is I was supposed to have jury duty Monday!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I apologize bc I don’t remember who called her “DeJennerate” but that’s a fantastic name.

DeJennerate could never go to F&W, or any theme park without Dim, bc she’s pissed off too many people. What would happen if she didn’t have her keyboard to hide behind? She’s terrified of seeing someone and being told to her face that she’s a horrible person.
THAT’S where her anxiety stems from, her bleeping mouth.

I’ve been searching forever for the video clip of her drunk screaming at someone during HHN “I BLOCKED YOU! Yeah that’s right and I blocked YoOoUuU!”
I specifically remember it bc when I was watching it that was the moment that confirmed my feelings that they saw themselves as untouchable theme park royalty.
I could swear she had pink hair at the time and I cannot find the video anywhere. I say that bc the person she yelled at tweeted he was “accosted by the pink haired one” and DeJennerate found it and went off on him. People pointed out that she was looking for a confrontation, bc it made no mention of her name and wasn’t tagged anywhere, and she went on another blocking spree.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Both my 11 year old and 16 year old no see him as fake an a liar. We used to enjoy his videos as a family. She’s even worse tho. X

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.