The Tim Tracker #82 Quasibojo the Hunchback of Nona Lake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Ginn laugh when she says "We're coming to the end of your time having Covid?"

Dimm still looks like crap, him trying to get out into the world early is going to backfire.

1657832933677.png

• Angry
Reactions: 14
She thinks this Green Giant cauliflower gnocchi is "fancy" cause it's "made in Italy". Looks like she decided to move on from her ugly peach polish and opt for hot pink. Wish she'd also remember to just you know... shower every once in awhile.
Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 2.09.27 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
J$'s at his ear again as he demands Mumpy find Peppa Pig on his tablet.
Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 2.15.05 PM.png

Ginn tries to give nutritional advice about what kids should eat to her stans. 😆

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Take a damn shower Jenn. Jesus.

I'm sad about Molly but will support her upcoming endeavors. She's so fun and enjoyable, informative and away from the AE/DFB clickbait will be good.

Reactions: 12
He continues to stare mindlessly at the tablet as usual while Dim holds a chicken nuggie drenched in mayo/ketchup on a fork in front of him. TURN OFF THE TABLET AND TEACH THE CHILD TO FOCUS ON EATING. Then you wouldn't have to hold a fork with food in front of him forever while he ignores you. JFC.
Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 2.19.00 PM.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Ginn says the tempeh is slimey and doesn't smell good, which is also how you could describe her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tetanus pan is back. 🙄
What's interesting is that she used tetanus pan to (over)cook J$'s burned gnocchi which looked untouched as he stared at his tablet (even though she claims he likes it), but used the other pans for her and Dim's meal.

• Wow
  • Angry
J$'s at his ear again as he demands Mumpy find Peppa Pig on his tablet.
View attachment 1417586

Ginn tries to give nutritional advice about what kids should eat to her stans. 😆
I'm placing a bet that Jackson has allergies they don't know about. Would totally explain his ear rubbing and eyes.

That poor kid has been turned into a zombie by their use of the babysitting ipad at the table. I've never seen a child so out of touch with what's going on around them.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She boiled over water last night (but she's such a good cook you guyyzzzzzz), and she's like "I'll never be able to get this off". It.... doesn't even look like you've tried, Ginn? Then she's like "omg I have to flip all the tempeh over oh my gosh!" Oh no! Her life is so stressful!! She wants a camera that gives a bird's eye view of the stove, "like buzzfeed or those cooking shows". First things first, Ginn. Try not to boil water over and throw away that tetanus pan.

Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 2.29.02 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Ginn said the Stranger Things lego set was HER lego set and SHE was supposed to put it together. Girl, you can't even put yourself together.
Dim not-so-inadvertently insults her by saying "I will tell you this. This set was difficult."
Ginn: I know! *dirty look*

Ginn says, reading the stans' comments, that it seems like they're coming to the end of Dim's covid. Uh, most of the comments from stans with covid said they had a lot of days of testing positive. More than whatever is convenient to your schedule, Slackers.

Also, Ginn said in the last vlog that this vlog would show off J$ learning letters and his "progress", but I guess the kid wasn't up for being a "genius" today.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
He continues to stare mindlessly at the tablet as usual while Dim holds a chicken nuggie drenched in mayo/ketchup on a fork in front of him. TURN OFF THE TABLET AND TEACH THE CHILD TO FOCUS ON EATING. Then you wouldn't have to hold a fork with food in front of him forever while he ignores you. JFC.
View attachment 1417620
That poor little boy- is there something physically wrong with him or mentally wrong with parents (this should be an easy one)? Look how strangely ole Timmeh is holding said fork... goodness gracious........ let HIM be a child damn't!!

Reactions: 10
Ginn said the Stranger Things lego set was HER lego set and SHE was supposed to put it together. Girl, you can't even put yourself together.
Dim not-so-inadvertently insults her by saying "I will tell you this. This set was difficult."
Ginn: I know! *dirty look*

Ginn says, reading the stans' comments, that it seems like they're coming to the end of Dim's covid. Uh, most of the comments from stans with covid said they had a lot of days of testing positive. More than whatever is convenient to your schedule, Slackers.

Also, Ginn said in the last vlog that this vlog would show off J$ learning letters and his "progress", but I guess the kid wasn't up for being a "genius" today.
Am I misunderstanding or WHY the duck are the STANS' comments dictating the "end" of Tim's COVID?

• Angry
Am I misunderstanding or WHY the duck are the STANS' comments dictating the "end" of Tim's COVID?
I think her intent was to say that a bunch of theirs stans had commented their symptoms/positivity also lasted just a few days (which wasn't the case - there's quite a number of comments saying they were positive for awhile), and so in her skewed logic, if the stans' were magically negative after 5 or 6 days, then of course Dim would be too! 🥴

• Angry
Reactions: 10
It sounds like a bunch of douchebaggery that they’re throwing out so they can pretend like Tim is well enough to go back out in public when he will actually still be shedding the virus

Reactions: 18
Why does Ginn laugh when she says "We're coming to the end of your time having Covid?"
That fake laugh at the most inappropriate times is SO grating to me! Just WHAT is so funny, Dinnerfer???

View attachment 1417620
Jeez, what in the hell are they doing to that poor child?! I'll admit that no one knows less about raising children than I do, but even I know that you've got to at least attempt to engage and not just let them zone out all the time. That shot reminds me of an old Simpsons clip:
1318f5fa-9cc7-4294-91a6-68f050eecf0b_text.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.