The Tim Tracker #82 Quasibojo the Hunchback of Nona Lake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long have they been doing this again? What a lovely, blurry close-up!

View attachment 1408909

I'd also like to hear J. clearly say "I'll just put it in the fridge and save it for later."

Jenn claims he says this when he doesn't finish his food.

So the boy who we heard ask for a "bawoon peas" also apparently says that to her?!? 🤦‍♀️

ALSO - Jenn tells us that J. doesn't like ANYONE to eat the rest of his food.

Jenn said she'd just finish the rest of his eggs, and J. said -

"NO!!! [cue the face below] I'll just put it in the fridge and save it for later." OMG. I just can't w/ this woman anymore. 🖕🖕🖕

View attachment 1408915
What's interesting is Jenn has not made the connection between what Jackson says/does and her and Tim's own behavior (possibly the stanny's too).
She seems to think he came up with "put it in the fridge and save it for later" on his own.
Does Jenn not save any food for later? Is that why she's shocked? (Honestly, I believe she attempts to eat everything, so this may be true.)

Whichever the case, the boy will be smarter than the two of them put together.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That's correct. One of our son's friends has type I diabetes and passed out in one of the queues. After he recovered, a cast member spoke to him about going forward having a DAS because of the severity of his diabetes. It's not a front of the line pass, just like you said, it just gives him a fixed return time and that way he's able to properly manage his situation in the parks.
The attraction assistant pass works like that as well, whatever the ride que says the wait time is that's the time they give you to come back an they put you through the fast pass or LL que, universal seem more relaxed with making up times however they feel an if its under 30mins they usually just put you straight through, but disney seem to go by the ride wait times

Reactions: 4
I might be willing with something that's like...super short and very obviously for little kids, but even then, only if they were still very close to five and only after asking them multiple times if they're sure they want to go on. Sometimes kids are ready for those sorts of things at a younger age. The issue is that they don't really seem to care if he's ready or not.

I think they just want to get him on as many ride "firsts" as they can now because they worry that as he gets older, he'll lose the "cuteness factor" or something.
My oldest is 11 and he’s still leery of the bigger rides, and if it goes upside down forget it. But he’s not forced to go on anything if he doesn’t want to. His first roller coaster was thunder mountain at 9 he watched it for about 20 minutes before saying okay let’s give it a shot, we go close to the boarding area I asked him a dozen times if he was sure, made sure he knew what was in store, and he still said let’s try it and the poor thing cried because it was too fast and he knew he made a mistake, he burrowed into my arm and I held him as tight as I could telling him it was okay, I had him, and it was almost done. We got off went into Pecos Bills and sat down for a long time before he was ready to continue the day. I assured him he’d never have to ride something like that again unless he wanted to try again, he’s 11 now and still doesn’t care for them. JProp just looks petrified and has no comfort because his egg and sperm donor don’t care what he thinks it’s all about them, they aren’t parents, comfort your child and stop forcing him on to big kid rides at not even 3!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It was clear from day one that they weren't going care what he thought, Dim never saw a son, he saw a future coaster buddy an it must be pissing him off so much realising that it's not the case an it's why he's trying to bribe an force him on them, ever since he was months old he went on about how he couldn't wait till J was old enough for coasters an how he was going get to go on everything as soon as he hit the height for it

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I can't think of anything more "COVID-risky" than being unmasked in a room full of people whose literal careers are to spend their lives unmasked with thousands of tourists every day. And that's fine for anyone to make that decision, just don't go parading around saying you're trying to live life in a way that avoids exposure to COVID.
Oh, hi me from Friday.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I noticed back in April that Disney does not refill their hand sanitizers nearly as often anymore. More than half will be empty by mid day, when Tim is there. Yes, I'm aware that most of the virus is passed by inhaling what others have exhaled (gross), but it's still possible to pick up it from surfaces, such as rides which are no longer wiped down.

And then there's the finger-licking Tim. Not washing before he touches his burgers, cleaning up with his tongue and then touching everythign from the table top to the tees in the stores.
🤷‍♀️ :sick: :eek: :mad: :whistle: 🤦‍♂️

I'm happy this thing has morphed into something less impactful (for now, who knows what's the next variation), but for many it's still a dangerous thing to catch.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
for some reason they think the intensity of the line matters, in this new vlog tim is talking about how dark the line was and he was surprised due to the mildness of his symptoms. a faint line is a positive test, a bold line is a positive test, a goldilocks line that is not too faint and not too bold but just right - is a positive test. when you lie a lot, you use nuance to enhance a lie to give it some semblance of truth so on the surface it looks legit.
Which is another lie. Tim realised having a red line on his covid test would allow him to sleep in a different bed from Jenn so he drew the line in with a red Sharpie!! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why isn't Timmy isolating? I know they don't do anything that they should but damn protect your kid at all costs. Selfish assholes.

Reactions: 13
Why isn't Timmy isolating? I know they don't do anything that they should but damn protect your kid at all costs. Selfish assholes.
Neither Tim nor Jenn can think like that.
I'm convinced their brains will not function in a way that perceives the potential issues around them. They just react and the thought that Jackson might catch the virus from Tim is alien since Tim feels well. He believes that his N95 mask and eating on the lanai should be enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep.

And they didn't need to put out a vlog to show us that he's not.

OR even do a livestream (despite their proclaimed "new" schedule) and not a vlog.

They could have simply updated Twitter and IG by saying -

Tim's got COVID!!! Because Jenn never gets COVID around here!!!
And we're going to be offline for a few days!!! And we'll see ya soon with a new vid!!!

🥴

Surely with all the money they're burning through to buy multiple Roy O. Disney Suites, they could put their family's health first and foremost by going offline for a few days to recover in private? (so as not to show us their blatant contradictions!!!) But nah... it's the Trackers we're talking about here!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jackson age 22 months - DL
20A5551B-9FBC-4672-BFB8-2C518633E825.png
9F1BFE6F-A44E-496D-80CA-F82AB377925F.png
79A84AD6-AE98-4D63-8A90-51055FC13356.png

BDCADBE0-AC4B-4430-8390-1493743CFEBC.jpeg

Jackson refuses to look at his parents and ignores their questions.
ie. DiD yoU LoVe It?

Blinker (changing subjects)

These are the shots that Jackson should be getting by the time he is 3 years old (11/29/22)

Most of them he has already received
ADAD269A-7ABF-4B1A-9BE2-94C87EE4C1EB.jpeg

Which makes their over the top circus for ONE COVID shot utterly ridiculous!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
These are the shots that Jackson should be getting by the time he is 3 years old (11/29/22)

Most of them he has already received
View attachment 1409050
Which makes their over the top circus for ONE COVID shot utterly ridiculous!! 🤦🏻‍♀️
OMG, I forgot how huge that list is.
Please tell me I'm not the only parent out there who's misplaced the physical little blue book they used to issue. LOL. So glad everything is online now... uh... it is, right?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Jackson age 22 months - DL

Jackson refuses to look at his parents and ignores their questions.
ie. DiD yoU LoVe It?
Whoever said "That Poor Child" first when Jenn announced her pregnancy should receive some sort of award for seeing the future.

My heart really breaks for him. I said it yesterday, but I'll repeat it...they are ruining that kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Tim's got COVID!!! Because Jenn never gets COVID around here!!!
And we're going to be offline for a few days!!! And we'll see ya soon with a new vid!!!
I love how you used the appropriate amount of exclamation points. 😂 Pet peeve #5,837,290 of mine with them...overuse of exclamation points ‼‼‼

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d bet every penny I have that the reason he isn’t isolating, is because Jennbo and the spawn both just had/have it.

I don’t think Covid+ Tim is even THAT stupid to not isolate around a maskless J$….unless he just had/has it as well.

Reactions: 10
1657560150761.png

Dim is saying Genie + is worth it, but only if you do research...something he doesn't do at all.

1657560235061.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Tim says COVID feels like allergies to him.

Why is Tim doing a livestream? Don't they have ANY vlogs that Jenn could put out while Tim "recuperates" ?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.