The Tim Tracker #82 Quasibojo the Hunchback of Nona Lake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, it's crazy to me that Tim's just hanging around with an ill-fitting N95 thinking he's protecting J+J. He's should be isolating in a room away from them, not hanging out being all snuggly. When my entire family got Covid back in January they both isolated to their rooms and I managed to not catch it at all while running the house, taking care of them plus all our pets and working full time. Is Jenn truly that useless that she's forcing her contagious husband to help her while he's sick?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m to the point where I cannot watch any of the vlogs that feature Jenn and Jackson. I’m appalled at what I’m reading here. What assholes they truly are for using a family to be able to use their DAS pass. This is a new low. Always trying to cheat the system, but this time they pulled another family into it. And parking at Grand Floridian and then taking the monorail over. Cringe.

If I’m understanding right, Jackson didn’t want to ride the coaster but got pissed when others rode it. It’s happening, folks.The effects of the crappy parenting are showing now just as we’ve predicted. He thinks the world revolves around him and he can’t handle others enjoying things if he’s not. Then needs to be rewarded with a balloon to try to make up for it. They are raising an asshole. Narcissist in the making.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Is Jenn truly that useless that she's forcing her contagious husband to help her while he's sick?
To answer your question I have one for you.

Why do they have Nanny Lynn then?

She is a glorified personal assistant who:
• Babysits J♾️M
• Does the daytime personal care of Jackson
• Is NOT an educator to J$
• Travels everywhere with them, even locally, to watch J$ when he is not wanted or desired to be in front of the camera

J♾️M DOES NOT WORK!
She has no job outside the house.
There is absolutely no reason an outside the family paid person is functioning in an everyday parental caretaking role.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
hmmm weird she wore a legit kn94 mask for the first time in over a year (or ever I don’t remember) and suddenly her husband tests positive a few days later
And wasn't she MIA for several days while he was going to the parks. She wasn't in anything. Wonder if she did have it and he was going to the parks without her or home vlogging.

Reactions: 13
I’m to the point where I cannot watch any of the vlogs that feature Jenn and Jackson. I’m appalled at what I’m reading here. What assholes they truly are for using a family to be able to use their DAS pass. This is a new low. Always trying to cheat the system, but this time they pulled another family into it. And parking at Grand Floridian and then taking the monorail over. Cringe.

If I’m understanding right, Jackson didn’t want to ride the coaster but got pissed when others rode it. It’s happening, folks.The effects of the crappy parenting are showing now just as we’ve predicted. He thinks the world revolves around him and he can’t handle others enjoying things if he’s not. Then needs to be rewarded with a balloon to try to make up for it. They are raising an asshole. Narcissist in the making.
100% agree I’ve said it so many times and I know we try to leave the kid out of our discussions but they are literally manufacturing a little asshole who is going to be a perfect storm of both of his parents horrible qualities.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
i think the mask and eating a sandwich outside is all theater since the other two probably already had it the week jen was not on camera. which explains why the first video back she's wearing a kn-95 she was probably wearing one at home while testing positive to prevent tim from getting it so he could continue on as if nothing happened. then, tim got it anyway and now they can't hide it but they never said jenn or jackson had it in the past so they have to pretend he's being cautious, which is why there is seemingly no precaution other than the mask for show (which is their MO anyway). the only thing tim's n95 is preventing is the viewers from asking too many questions or thinking too hard about it.

Reactions: 26
Seems strange that dimbo catches it an will mention he has it but yet J an gin never seem to have ever gotten it, all we got was she showed faint lines a while back, was it ever actually confimed she did have it or just she had faint lines?

Why does he mention he has it but refuses to say if they have it when chances are they probably do, she was gone a full week which just makes it out like she did have it an yet again dimbo didn't stay the fk home

Reactions: 9
I’m fairly certain that’s how it works, my sister in law has a DAS because of bladder issues, she can’t wait in lines that are too long because if she has a spasm she has to find the restroom ASAP. She explained how they work and it’s kind of like a virtual queue situation or the old fast pass they give you a return time and then send you through the LL when you come back.
That's correct. One of our son's friends has type I diabetes and passed out in one of the queues. After he recovered, a cast member spoke to him about going forward having a DAS because of the severity of his diabetes. It's not a front of the line pass, just like you said, it just gives him a fixed return time and that way he's able to properly manage his situation in the parks.

Reactions: 10
Seems strange that dimbo catches it an will mention he has it but yet J an gin never seem to have ever gotten it, all we got was she showed faint lines a while back, was it ever actually confimed she did have it or just she had faint lines?

Why does he mention he has it but refuses to say if they have it when chances are they probably do, she was gone a full week which just makes it out like she did have it an yet again dimbo didn't stay the fk home
for some reason they think the intensity of the line matters, in this new vlog tim is talking about how dark the line was and he was surprised due to the mildness of his symptoms. a faint line is a positive test, a bold line is a positive test, a goldilocks line that is not too faint and not too bold but just right - is a positive test. when you lie a lot, you use nuance to enhance a lie to give it some semblance of truth so on the surface it looks legit.

Reactions: 22
Why would they hide the fact JennBo had Covid though? Isn't she all about getting sympathy? I agree the N95 style mask at the store and her absence from the vlogs seem to indicate she had it but why hide it? That's what I can't quite sort out. Maybe so she could go to the Villains thing?

Reactions: 16
for some reason they think the intensity of the line matters, in this new vlog tim is talking about how dark the line was and he was surprised due to the mildness of his symptoms. a faint line is a positive test, a bold line is a positive test, a goldilocks line that is not too faint and not too bold but just right - is a positive test. when you lie a lot, you use nuance to enhance a lie to give it some semblance of truth so on the surface it looks legit.
The really horrible thing about the way they behave is that their stans are sheep and follow their thinking.

If Timmy feels it's okay to pop a 2 year old on a roller coaster, so will they. If Jenn says a faint line in a test is a negative, so be it.
Through all their censorship of comments so only those that praise them remain, Tim and Jenn have created a small cult of non-thinkers and they're the leaders.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Why would they hide the fact JennBo had Covid though? Isn't she all about getting sympathy? I agree the N95 style mask at the store and her absence from the vlogs seem to indicate she had it but why hide it? That's what I can't quite sort out. Maybe so she could go to the Villains thing?
because tim was testing negative and they wanted/needed to get back to disney vlogs. if you admit your wife you live with has covid and you're out going to the parks you invite shitstorms.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just my thoughts...if Jenn had it and Tim was running all over here there and everywhere, they'd have a BLAB controversy on their hands. Spencer was at DL while KT was very sick, although she claims it wasn't covid. People went nuts (rightfully so) there's a petition to have them removed from the parks. WDWNT did an article about them.

Then, again IF Jenn had it, they went to the Villains Lair thing and MK with the DAS family. Even if she had tested negative at that point, Timbo still wasn't in the clear, so they'd look like giant assholes for going to that event. I, mean, they look like giant assholes anyway.

J$ pulling at his ears is consistent with him being sick earlier in the week. He was also a sweaty mess, more than the other kids, so he could have had something going on at MK, the only day we've seen him in a vlog for a while.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
How long have they been doing this again? What a lovely, blurry close-up!

1657555115322.png

I'd also like to hear J. clearly say "I'll just put it in the fridge and save it for later."

Jenn claims he says this when he doesn't finish his food.

So the boy who we heard ask for a "bawoon peas" also apparently says that to her?!? 🤦‍♀️

ALSO - Jenn tells us that J. doesn't like ANYONE to eat the rest of his food.

Jenn said she'd just finish the rest of his eggs, and J. said -

"NO!!! [cue the face below] I'll just put it in the fridge and save it for later." OMG. I just can't w/ this woman anymore. 🖕🖕🖕

1657555256518.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Jenn magically never gets the Rona???

She was at home for a long time and she NEVER wants to feel left out of videos.

Then she suddenly starts wearing an N95 mask?

Yeah, something doesn't sit right here...

Reactions: 30
How long have they been doing this again? What a lovely, blurry close-up!

View attachment 1408909

I'd also like to hear J. clearly say "I'll just put it in the fridge and save it for later."

Jenn claims he says this when he doesn't finish his food.

So the boy who we heard ask for a "bawoon peas" also apparently says that to her?!? 🤦‍♀️

ALSO - Jenn tells us that J. doesn't like ANYONE to eat the rest of his food.

Jenn said she'd just finish the rest of his eggs, and J. said -

"NO!!! [cue the face below] I'll just put it in the fridge and save it for later." OMG. I just can't w/ this woman anymore. 🖕🖕🖕

View attachment 1408915
Why isn't there an eyeroll reaction for posts? We so desperately need one for these two.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Good point! They've done a live every Saturday for awhile now too. The timing of everything is awfully suspicious.
Yea, I think he/they were sick at least Saturday, that's why we didn't get a livestream. They were scrambling to come up with their story.

If he got up that morning (Sunday) with the sniffles and immediately tested, he wouldn't have let it slip that he was already sleeping in the guest room. They were also so sure that his was such a mild case, he felt fine, just a runny nose---what like 3 hours after he tested positive? Wouldn't you wait until a couple of days before you knew you weren't going to feel like total crap before making such a statement. I mean, he could have woken up this morning with severe illness. Just like the last time he had covid, their timelines and stories don't match up.

Reactions: 24
Jenn magically never gets the Rona???
I know. It doesn't make sense. I get that one could get it and one can't. I really do. I've had it 2x already (2nd time was way worse) and DH not once.

BUT for as much as they are joined at the bleeping hip - PLUS #faintlines - I find it VERY hard to believe that she's magically emerged unscathed.
I seriously think it's some psychological thing with her that she doesn't want to admit that she's got it (or had it).

She'll want attention for everything else but that, for whatever reason. ???

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.