The Tim Tracker #82 Quasibojo the Hunchback of Nona Lake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim says COVID feels like allergies to him.

Why is Tim doing a livestream? Don't they have ANY vlogs that Jenn could put out while Tim "recuperates" ?!?!
I was thinking the same thing - yesterday she said they still have one NASA video that would be out this week, because she didn't want to put two out back-to-back. Is she STILL editing that video? That event was at least two weeks ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
He contradicted himself.

First, he said that he woke up in the morning with barely even a runny nose and "let's just see" and tested - positive - "super dark line."

A few minutes later, he hasn't lost any energy. He said he got up at 5 a.m. (as he always does), ate breakfast, and then left around 6 a.m. for a 3-mile run and then came back and had a runny nose and took a test, and that's how he found out.

So which is it?

• Wow
Reactions: 26
He contradicted himself.

First, he said that he woke up in the morning with barely even a runny nose and "let's just see" and tested - positive - "super dark line."

A few minutes later, he hasn't lost any energy. He said he got up at 5 a.m. (as he always does), ate breakfast, and then left around 6 a.m. for a 3-mile run and then came back and had a runny nose and took a test, and that's how he found out.

So which is it?
Man…imagine lying out of your asshole SO 👏🏼 bleeping 👏🏼 MUCH 👏🏼 that you literally cannot keep up with said lies for more than a few seconds

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm happy this thing has morphed into something less impactful (for now, who knows what's the next variation), but for many it's still a dangerous thing to catch.
This is the part that gets me. No one, NO ONE, knows how it's going to affect them. It varies greatly, even for people without underlying conditions, and even mild cases can result in long COVID. And the more times you have it, the higher chance you have of suffering long term health issues from it. This is why I am still masking (KN95) at the stores and not going to any indoor events. That may seem extreme to most, and that's fine, we all have our own risk tolerances, but I've seen firsthand what post viral illness can do to a person and I'm not interested in catching COVID if I can avoid it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Man…imagine lying out of your asshole SO 👏🏼 bleeping 👏🏼 MUCH 👏🏼 that you literally cannot keep up with said lies for more than a few seconds
I know.

I mean, maybe it's splitting hairs but seriously - one sec it's giving the impression of feeling like crap when you first wake up, the next it's after you came back from a 3-mile run w/ zero loss of energy???

Though - to his credit, listening to him ATM is WAY less annoying than hearing her interject every two seconds -

[pointing finger in the air] "I will say..."

🥴 🤣 :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
He goes running at 5am? I understand he wants to get it out of the way before Jackson wakes, and it's cooler, but this seems highly doubtful.

He's spewing ignorant lies about DVC being more expensive than him booking Disney resorts (deluxe) with a FL resident discount. Unless that discount is 60% off (which it is not) DVC is far cheaper in the long run... but it's only for planners, which he is not.

Tim wants rooms at the spur of the moment. You cannot do that with DVC, often one needs to plan 11 months out to the day.
This is most certainly NOT TIM.

He's considering buying in at the minimum to get the perks though, LOL. That's is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. He has no idea how much money he's talking, just for perks. NEVER BUY IN FOR PERKS.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I know.

I mean, maybe it's splitting hairs but seriously - one sec it's giving the impression of feeling like crap when you first wake up, the next it's after you came back from a 3-mile run w/ zero loss of energy???

Though - to his credit, listening to him ATM is WAY less annoying than hearing her interject every two seconds -

[pointing finger in the air] "I will say..."

🥴 🤣 :rolleyes:
So true. I cannot imagine she is MIA because she’s actually being a parent though??

Reactions: 11
He says covid feels like allergies? Does he even know what allergies feel like though? Much like when the whole family had "allergy attacks" in the past, including Lyn? Cause you know, if you spend enough time with one family, you also inherit their allergy family history? 😆 If a runny nose is supposedly the only thing that was enough for Dim to think something is off to test I'm not sure if he knows what allergies actually feel like, considering he also didn't believe when a doctor told him his inflamed eye situation was due to allergies.

Maybe I'm just annoyed because I have terrible allergies most of the year and would go through a lot of covid tests if I thought every sore throat, fatigue, sneeze attacks, runny eyes and nose meant I had covid. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Tim says COVID feels like allergies to him.

Why is Tim doing a livestream? Don't they have ANY vlogs that Jenn could put out while Tim "recuperates" ?!?!
So he’s had it three times then because they all complained about allergies after the cruise lol. Meanwhile I’m tired as duck from COVID, as much as I can’t stand him glad it’s going well for him this time I guess.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Dim: "Since I've been quarantining away, that's what I've been watching"

Dude, you've "quarantined" since.... yesterday. He acts like he's been quarantining for multiple days.

• Haha
Dim: "Since I've been quarantining away, that's what I've been watching"

Dude, you've "quarantined" since.... yesterday. He acts like he's been quarantining for multiple days.
How are they so bad at keeping up w/ their stories!??!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yea, I think he/they were sick at least Saturday, that's why we didn't get a livestream. They were scrambling to come up with their story.

If he got up that morning (Sunday) with the sniffles and immediately tested, he wouldn't have let it slip that he was already sleeping in the guest room. They were also so sure that his was such a mild case, he felt fine, just a runny nose---what like 3 hours after he tested positive? Wouldn't you wait until a couple of days before you knew you weren't going to feel like total crap before making such a statement. I mean, he could have woken up this morning with severe illness. Just like the last time he had covid, their timelines and stories don't match up.
That’s how mine started. I was fine then the next day in the evening a runny nose and headache, then it went downhill for 2 days.

Reactions: 9
I still get that creepy feeling that Jenn had it, knew she had something and proceeded to go out shopping and to the DVC TotWL reopening anyway.

The only way to prove she didn't would be if she needs to isolate AFTER Tim, saying she caught it from him. Even then, that could be a lie.

Reactions: 14
I still get that creepy feeling that Jenn had it, knew she had something and proceeded to go out shopping and to the DVC TotWL reopening anyway.

The only way to prove she didn't would be if she needs to isolate AFTER Tim, saying she caught it from him. Even then, that could be a lie.
If Paging Mr Morrow gets it... It will be all but confirmed

Reactions: 18
"Why won't they build electric cars to be bigger? We have the technology! Make bigger cars!"

Hey Dim if you're so smart and know all about the technology, get your ass working for those companies making electric cars. It's like when he witches about Disney Imagineers not meeting his standards and says "it's easy, just do it!"

• Haha
  • Heart
"Why won't they build electric cars to be bigger? We have the technology! Make bigger cars!"

Hey Dim if you're so smart and know all about the technology, get your ass working for those companies making electric cars. It's like when he witches about Disney Imagineers not meeting his standards and says "it's easy, just do it!"
There are bigger ones already.. Hes just such a stupid asshole, he thinks the only things that exist are his old chevy and the extremely boring tesla line.

Reactions: 9
That’s how mine started. I was fine then the next day in the evening a runny nose and headache, then it went downhill for 2 days.
That's what I mean. I don't think I'd jinx myself 3 hours after I tested and say oh, I'm fine, covid is easy peasy.

Wait--he just said they have solar on their roof. He's also recently said he chopped the solar lines because they were leaking?

🎶Lies, lies...can't believe a word you say. 🎶

Did he say where Jenn is? We know it's J$ nap time. Is it Jenn's naptime as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That's what I mean. I don't think I'd jinx myself 3 hours after I tested and say oh, I'm fine, covid is easy peasy.

Wait--he just said they have solar on their roof. He's also recently said he chopped the solar lines because they were leaking?

🎶Lies, lies...can't believe a word you say. 🎶

Did he say where Jenn is? We know it's J$ nap time. Is it Jenn's naptime as well?
Gin has been up since 11:30. She had breakfast and lunch and a snack and is napping now. She works hard.

And yeah this COVID timeline ain’t adding up. You’re contagious before you get symptoms which means they really could’ve been spreading it all over ToTWL.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.