The Tim Tracker #82 Quasibojo the Hunchback of Nona Lake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not a fan of them at all, I couldn't even tell you their last video that I watched. I do know that Josh is a cry baby. But for me, if anyone gets picked to be #hosted over the Slackers, that's a win in my book. Jenn would have loved to go to DLP. Absolutely loved it. And the fact that she's not there right now 🖕 Way to go wdwcouple!
I have a hard time cheering for the WDW Couple getting picked to do anything. They are insufferable at best. Loud, obnoxious, entitled, talentless and if Josh ever did anything other than complain I would keel over on the spot. He has to be one of the most unhappy men on the planet. I don't know if it is his wife berating him constantly, or if he actually hates his life that that much, but I have never seen anyone complain as much as that man. How anyone can watch or hang out with them I will never know. And Taylor, you can hear her talking down to him from across the park. We were at a restaurant at Disney World and there was a large group in the middle of the room, it was them with four or so other couples, they were the loudest, people and then afterward we were leaving and they were taking photos outside and Taylor was yelling at Josh and telling him he never did anything right. I would leave her in a heartbeat if I was married to that. No wonder he always looks and acts like he is constipated, he has a giant wart named Taylor griping in his ear constantly about how worthless he. What a miserable existence. Doesn't change the fact that they are horrible at vlogging though.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why would they hide the fact JennBo had Covid though? Isn't she all about getting sympathy? I agree the N95 style mask at the store and her absence from the vlogs seem to indicate she had it but why hide it? That's what I can't quite sort out. Maybe so she could go to the Villains thing?
Because if she admitted to having it then Dimmy couldn't go out and get park material for their declining channel. They are in scramble mode, can't afford for a silly little thing like COVID to stop Dimmy from trying to restart the money machine.

because tim was testing negative and they wanted/needed to get back to disney vlogs. if you admit your wife you live with has covid and you're out going to the parks you invite shitstorms.
Saw this after I commented. LOL

Reactions: 13
So, it's been less than 36 hours supposedly, he's going stir crazy and is still testing positive. Is he taking a test every hour? Wouldn't you expect to test positive for at least 2 days?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Dim: "Since I've been quarantining away, that's what I've been watching"

Dude, you've "quarantined" since.... yesterday. He acts like he's been quarantining for multiple days.
And has he really been quarantining from the family? Yesterday's vlog when they were making pizza, J$ gave him a piece of onion to eat and you can hear Dim crunching. And when they showed Dim and Gin's pizza, Tim is sitting at the table with his pizza and he pans over to Gin sitting at the table with her half eaten pizza. So much for eating outside

• Sick
Reactions: 17
He’s talking utter shite on that live - he said he’s only been in the room where he is streaming from and the spare bedroom, yet on the “he got it a again vlog” he’s in the sitting room, kitchen and playarea playing with Prop and then snuggling up on the sofa with the cling-on he calls wife.
pick a lane dimbo and stick to it!?

• Sick
Reactions: 19
@HuskyMom, the pizza bit at the end was a pre-recorded piece Jenn tacked on to make the video longer. (Get more ad revenue)
However, prior to that, yes, Tim was right up in the same area as his kid and wife.

The concern I have is a dark/heavy line indicates that he was actively shedding a ton of Covid particles prior to and at that time. Since he was not masked and isolating prior to that his child has been exposed. Excellent chance he was spreading Covid the day before.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm catching the beginning of this live since I missed it.

"I'm sure you guyzzz have noticed it's just me, that's because of the covid." That... actually doesn't explain anything Dim. No one made you do a live show - if this is going to be the vlog for today, Ginn is failing as usual to produce anything to upload. I loved his freudian slip. "I've been doing what little work - uh- doing a little bit of work here and there". He meant to say "doing what little work I have to do, since I DON'T WORK", right? 🥴

I don't buy his "oh I sort of maybe kind of had a runny nose and felt like testing because of that" AT ALL.

"People should just get tested every week! And then they'll just... stay home... and then it goes away and then we don't have to worry about it anymore!" Now he's telling us his covid-eradication genius plan. Dim has solutions to everything except his own mess of a life.

Please continue to tell us how mild your symptoms are Dim. You're so special and a superhuman. Gee golly whiz! "I only cough like... every 5 hours!"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can we do a poll--when will Tim miraculously test negative so he can go back to the parks?

I'm thinking Thursday for Food and Wine opening. They really can't afford to miss that, it gets a lot of interest and they need the views.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Can we do a poll--when will Tim miraculously test negative so he can go back to the parks?

I'm thinking Thursday for Food and Wine opening. They really can't afford to miss that, it gets a lot of interest and they need the views.
I agree. He will miraculously have a neg result, and show a negative as proof at that time.

"tests" It's all an honor system and how much honor does Timmy boy have?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A lot of people are getting rebound cases from this variant/Paxlovid as well, so even if he *miraculously* tests negative in time to go to F&W opening day (which he obviously will, there's no way they miss this), he'll likely pop positive again by the weekend.

• Wow
Wait--he just said they have solar on their roof. He's also recently said he chopped the solar lines because they were leaking?
Based on last time I looked at info on their house they have both a solar pool heater and electrical solar panels on their roof. Fun fact if you look at a satellite view of their house you can see the Chevy Volt sitting in the driveway rotting away. No street view though due to being a gated community so we can't see how poorly he keeps up the exterior.

Reactions: 8
A lot of people are getting rebound cases from this variant/Paxlovid as well, so even if he *miraculously* tests negative in time to go to F&W opening day (which he obviously will, there's no way they miss this), he'll likely pop positive again by the weekend.
They’ll never admit it and yes I agree shockingly they will be negative on Thursday 🙄. I’m not even testing now, it’s a waste of tests at this point.

I feel their timeline and my timeline is almost 100% exactly the same. When do we think he first had symptoms?
I hope no rebound for anyone tho, I’m really worrried about it as I surely have BA5 from Ireland. I’m very tired but otherwise now symptom free but don’t want to restart all over again!

Reactions: 8
I'm pretty shocked that Tim managed to contract COVID. I mean, he doesn't eat indoors... unless it's a fancy cruise ship or a Star Wars hotel or any other place where he's getting freebies. And he sometimes wears a cloth mask! It's alarming that the virus is able to make it through such performative measures! (/s, just in case it wasn't clear)

• Haha
Reactions: 21

after whatever food & wine media events that they were not invited to have taken place, cuz you know, they had to “cancel” a bunch of media events 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
There are bigger ones already.. Hes just such a stupid asshole, he thinks the only things that exist are his old chevy and the extremely boring tesla line.
A stupid jerk who bought the smallest electric car because that’s all he could afford.

Hey Timbo, there are actual prestigious car brands that make big electric cars like BMW, Audi, and Mercedes! You couldn’t afford one of those, though, so you jumped on the bandwagon and bought the smallest, cheapest Tesla.

A stupid jerk who bought the smallest electric car because that’s all he could afford.

Hey Timbo, there are actual prestigious car brands that make big electric cars like BMW, Audi, and Mercedes! You couldn’t afford one of those, though, so you jumped on the bandwagon and bought the smallest, cheapest Tesla.
Less than two years after bashing Tesla and Elon Musk for being an awful person.... Timbo has extremely short memory and an even smaller moral compass

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.