The Tim Tracker #82 Quasibojo the Hunchback of Nona Lake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim that new ring I got must have shrunk. It is cutting of the circulation in my finger.
View attachment 1407582
I cannot stop laughing at this šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ the lass has had probably four rings by now

Damn, that poor kid has her teeth - FFS get rid of that freaking pacifier!!!

View attachment 1407617View attachment 1407618
Speaking of which, have they stopped bringing his to the normal dr or dentist? I donā€™t think theyā€™ve mentioned him going to the dentist AT ALL. and Iā€™m sure they will blame covid but theme parks vs healthcare for your child???

Reactions: 9
Iā€™m just catching up with the latest Tracker newsā€¦and Iā€™m now suspecting I missed something along the way. Did they enter a Worldā€™s Shittiest Parents competition? Because they seem to be trying extra hard to achieve that. How can anyone take their two year old son to Disney, then behave in that way? Whatā€™s wrong with them?

Reactions: 17
Just catching up, honestly it's not surprising they caught it once again with all the crap they do an the constant being around crowds of people, but yeah sure don't eat indoors because you are scared of it, just keep cramming yourself in with the crowds šŸ™„šŸ™„

Also I don't really understand the whole wearing a mask if you are still going be closely around someone an handling all the same things they do, I doupt he's sanatising everything he touches as well, an don't they say you could have had it up to 2 days before testing positive? Despite testing negative those two days, so he's probably already exposed them all anyway

Both my parents are triple vaxxed an still caught it, when they tested postive it was a few days later before I tested postive despite me at first getting constant negative results even with the test that wasn't the home one, we ALL isolated from when they first tested postive even though I didn't cause I knew it was coming, we didn't bother with masks in the house cause we knew I'd get it anyway, an then we were back out after a few days of negative tests

Could it also be this is why the sudden masks come back out again an she was wearing the proper ones? Could they already have tested postive but not been obviously showing signs? So still went to the media thing, but now he's showing signs an had to admit he has it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Ginn was hilarious with her multiple quips about "J$ loves cooking so we make sure we cook with him ALL THE TIME!!!"

Oh realllly?
I know FRE has not been around recently, but I do not think FRE could have made a better parody thumbnail than the Trackers created themselves. Stunning work (of incompetence).
I was wondering what happened to FRE? šŸ¤”

As per their latest home vlog, this kid has more toys, vehicles, climbing toys and letā€™s not forget that remote controlled Jeep, than his parents combined IQ! Hers a thought, maybe they could use this stay at home isolation time to de clutter. No of course not, who am I kidding?

• Haha
As per their latest home vlog, this kid has more toys, vehicles, climbing toys and letā€™s not forget that remote controlled Jeep, than his parents combined IQ! Hers a thought, maybe they could use this stay at home isolation time to de clutter. No of course not, who am I kidding?
Itā€™s something else theyā€™ll blame on him. They canā€™t possibly take away the toys of the Prince of Ft Pampers because heā€™ll throw a fit. They are disturbingly codependent, so one of them canā€™t sneak stuff out without him being there to see it.
Something I started when both of my kids were that littleā€¦Iā€™d explain to them that there are kids who donā€™t have any toys. When it came time to purge out stuff, Iā€™d ask if we could give stuff to those kids, and theyā€™ve always been willing. My oldest doesnā€™t have toys anymore, but my youngest will randomly go make piles on his own of stuff we can give to others. But I canā€™t see them doing that, they value the amount of possessions they have far too much.

Reactions: 15
They value stuff more than they value people and they seem to think buying J$ loads of stuff equates to being a good parent. Unfortunately the seem to attract the kind of self centred idiot stans who feel the same and reinforce that view. In reality we all know allowing your child space to grow and protecting them as they explore and learn makes you a good parent. Nourishing them body, soul and mind makes you a good parent. Making sacrifices to put them first when it's the right thing to do makes you a good parent. Buying substitutes makes you someone who can't be bothered being a parent or someone who has identified that they aren't the parent they'd hoped they'd be. I can at least respect that second type if they at least own it and do their best. But the Trackers do what they always do... Lie and excuse. Its not like even finding the money to buy him things he loves is a stretch for them. They love to splurge and are comfortably well off. They could use this week to clear their feet, catch up on the house, eat healthily etc. They won't.

Reactions: 14
It's all quantity over quality with them, so much as they have a ton of crap they can show off too with the "look at us" then they will continue doing so, it's honestly a addiction they have, they can't control themselves to go one week without spending a penny, which honestly is sad because one day they won't have the same amount of money they do now an choices will need to be made that they wont be able to handle mentally

Teaching kids not to get rid of things is just going to build them up to be hoarders that can't let go of things, we have started with my neice now with getting rid of stuff she's outgrown because she has too much, so we get her to pick what she wants to keep an then we donate the rest

Reactions: 10
What is up with Jackson always saying baby shower and he is the baby? I get they ALWAYS call him the baby instead of a toddler. So he still thinks he is a baby. I get that Jenn a while back said one of her friends was having a baby shower and Jackson thought it was for him. I guess they never bothered to correct him and probably still think it is cute.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Comment on Nate's Top of the World vlog. This person's speculation seems pretty feasible. Jenn was gone, no mention of her, didn't see her at all. Didn't even go and eat at Disney Springs. Then she shows up in the outlet with the KN95 mask.

Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 6.59.51 AM.png

I'll take back my conspiracy theory now though, if she was pregnant, I don't think they'd be snuggled up on the couch in the home vlog. If she was pregnant, they would be completely isolated from each other.

Something I'm sure these dumbasses don't realize. J$ got his first vaccine. Days ago. He is not considered fully vaccinated. So all this, oh we're wearing masks, not eating indoors because of J$ is absolutely bullshit considering Tim has covid, right now and he's not staying away from the miracle child.

Reactions: 29
J$ is not fully vaccinated. Jennbo was sitting on the couch with her arm around Timmy boy. Covid is most contagious before symptoms set it. His mask in the house is ridiculous. He needs to isolate, but these two are so damn dysfunctional that they canā€™t follow proper CDC guidelines.

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Tim has covid, right now and he's not staying away from the miracle child.
Then whoā€™s going to tend to J$?
Jā™¾ļøM is useless long term. Remember how she was in DL when left alone with J$ while Tim left to get a massage? She sat in one place the whole time! Clueless as to what to do with J$.

Yesterdayā€™s footage was so fake and just for us. And not sustainable cause she doesnā€™t relate to J$. Like @honestrands said Jā™¾ļøM is ā€œlike a step mom trying to force a bond with the childā€

I am with you on everything you say @xmasbdaygirl. The timeline totally fits as to Jā™¾ļøM having COVID during Timā€™s solo theme park run. I suspect J$ might have had it too. No proof. Just a feeling.

It bothers me how utterly selfish they are.
Once again being super spreaders of COVID.
Why do they always put their needs for fun ahead of every other person?
First, the Galactic Starcruiser voyage.
Now the TOTWL Villains Lair event
While exposing Nick & his family

My antenna always went up every time they claimed ā€œallergiesā€ in the videos.

And yes, Jā™¾ļøM, a faint line on a home Covid test is a positive result! And to be verified by a lab test.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Ding dang I log off for the weekend and come back to see old Timbo had the 'VID again?! What's more impressive is that I see their sub count STILL hasn't gotten back over that 881k hump since before Jennbo's planned parenthood Live rant and bitching people out on Twitter... you just LOVE to see it

Reactions: 12
I am with you on everything you say @xmasbdaygirl. The timeline totally fits as to Jā™¾ļøM having COVID during Timā€™s solo theme park run. I suspect J$ might have had it too. No proof. Just a feeling.
It's so strange.

So, it's basically like only TIM is "allowed" (by Jenn) to announce that he has COVID - again. While Jenn ISN'T?

She opts to stay off camera if / when she's sick but she records Tim sick in a home vlog (putting aside, for a moment, the ridiculousness he / they are displaying with close proximity to one another, etc.)

OR does she HIDE her symptoms from Tim and blame it on something else (e.g., aLLeRgIEs, hormones, feeling tired, etc.), because she doesn't want to admit that she, too, can (or got) COVID? But at the very FIRST instance TIM complains about symptoms, she's all about TESTING, TESTING, TESTING and telling the world HE has it?

I keep thinking back to a) #faintlines and b) her knack for lying about things.

I swear, she's the one that got it first the first time around and then gave it to Tim, and probably did again this time too (based on the timeline and her absence).

Reactions: 23
These two are shady af and I agree with the theory that Jenn got COVID first and passed it along each time.

Reactions: 24
Disney never should have started inviting him again.
They still have yet to be invited to an actual exciting Disney event like the Wish and if Disney actually had anything coming up worth noting, they probably wouldn't be there either. DVC is treated differently so they may still come to those events..

Iā€™m not sure how thereā€™s still confusion about masks in year three of this thing, but perhaps this will help.

(I do know actually- people will ignore basic facts and pretend they just donā€™t get it as long as they can continue their narrative).

Tim should be isolating. Or Jen and J$ should be masking as well. Iā€™m guessing Jen had it and passed it along as wellā€¦she probably thinks she has extra immunity because she was just sick. The current strains are showing they donā€™t work that way though. They can just keep reinfecting themselves and never leave the house perhaps!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.