The Tim Tracker #82 Quasibojo the Hunchback of Nona Lake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YES!
At around 10:44
Jackson balking
Tim physically pushing him
CM interceding
View attachment 1405343
That is the face of a child that is dreading getting on the ride. duck Dim the Grinter for using the DAS of the family they were with. I am a disabled Vet and use the DAS when I go to the park. If I would have seen the Trac using DAS, I would lose my tit on them. I am actually shocked they haven’t tried to get it for JenSporadicAnxiety’s issues. I think most people would blow them up if they did though. “Rent a wheelchair, front of the line” what an asshole!!! #homemovies

Reactions: 21
Why did they both have masks on when standing. Yet when sitting let a random Disney cast member hug her. I bet she dint mask when going to get food.

virtue signaling Is strong with them

Reactions: 13
I can’t believe they took that child to MK and didn’t let him ride anything? MK is such a special place and they just don’t appreciate it, J$ should have been on Dumbo, the Carousel, little mermaid, and all the other kiddie rides. What selfish parents!
Magic Kingdom is probably the best park for a kid as young as J, because it has so many rides that he can almost definitely go on without any problems - Dumbo, Little Mermaid, Small World, Peter Pan, Winnie the Pooh, Jungle Cruise, even something like Pirates probably wouldn't be too bad - but instead of taking him on any of those rides, they try to force him onto roller coasters because it's what they want to do, and they think people will more enjoy seeing their toddler look terrified for a a whole ride because he's not ready for the speed and drops, than seeing him actually happily looking around at the sights of a ride that's made more for him.

EXACTLY. Such shits.

They drag hot, sweaty (and rightfully miserable) J. to MK, walk him quickly past things that he'd have such joy riding, and go back and forth with him over and over again about riding the bleeping roller coaster, the whole stupid "gem" bit to try and convince him, and then basically FORCE him on it.

Thankfully, he pushed back at the last minute and thankfully there were too many people around and the CM stepping in to stop Tim from forcing J. on it (and I can't believe Jenn left that part in showing Tim trying to nudge him into the seat).

No Winnie the Pooh, no Peter Pan, no Little Mermaid, no Dumbo, no It's a Small World, no Magic Carpets, no Philharmagic (air conditioned!), no Tiki Room, no Jungle Cruise... - not even ONE other ride. Nothing that would require them to actually stand in line but actually let J. RIDE something HE'D ENJOY.

It's all what THEY want.
The shows wouldn't even really need them to wait in much of a line, and may have been the best thing because it'd get them out of the sun and into AC for a bit. But I'm sure they'd just claim that they didn't think J could sit still for a show or something.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Every time Dim and Ginn use the phrase “Rolly Coasty” I want to punch my TV.

As a decades long avid lover of LP… it infuriates me that fat witch is ruining it for me.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for women of all sizes wearing Lilly, but I need for Dinnefer to stop wearing it.
I wish we had Lilly here in the UK, I see some YouTubers wearing the dresses and I'm like 😍😍 I need, they are very much my style.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m almost positive they are these. Same exact color and the cut looks identical (if they fit her of course)

Goodness, that's only a 4-inch inseam. Fine if you have the legs for it, or are very short. Some colors still come up to a 4XL.

I wear a 1X at Old Navy (5'2", 190) and my inseam measures 23.5". A 4-inch inseam in shorts is not age appropriate for me - have to take that into account.

Reactions: 5
Goodness, that's only a 4-inch inseam. Fine if you have the legs for it, or are very short. Some colors still come up to a 4XL.

I wear a 1X at Old Navy (5'2", 190) and my inseam measures 23.5". A 4-inch inseam in shorts is not age appropriate for me - have to take that into account.
Yeah I’m not ready to transition into Bermuda shorts or capris…I’m only 32…4 inch inseam is actually quite flattering for me luckily. I’m not very short but I’m not super tall either at 5’6” and a 4 inch inseam works well.

• Sad
  • Haha
Yeah, I would never, but I can see some dresses might be good in super hot weather.

These hot pink LP dresses were all over the place at MK. Sorry, but that color is not flattering on everyone. Every lady I saw in them looked like they were likely a Tracker stan. 😆
I loved wearing my sundresses in Florida. Have no LPs, however. Took 'em with me to Colorado, now wearing them in the Colorado summer: we're going through a heat wave now (95F/35-ishC), but it's a dry heat. The climate in Colorado is the only thing I prefer to Florida, we're so homesick it's not even funny.

I never, EVER wear any shade of pink. I hate all but soft rose tones of the color. Just a personal preference.

Reactions: 7

4inxh seam is appropriate for anyone it’s how you wear it.

The reason Jinx looks sloppy is the entire outfit. Her hair is a mess, her bra supports but doesn’t shape or lift/separate. She doesn’t know how to do her makeup and she doesn’t wear nice shoes.You can go on tik tok and find many influencers who do mid size beautifully. Jinx wants to wear what she thinks rich “classy” women wear. She’s trying to be something she isn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
4inxh seam is appropriate for anyone it’s how you wear it.

The reason Jinx looks sloppy is the entire outfit. Her hair is a mess, her bra supports but doesn’t shape or lift/separate. She doesn’t know how to do her makeup and she doesn’t wear nice shoes.You can go on tik tok and find many influencers who do mid size beautifully. Jinx wants to wear what she thinks rich “classy” women wear. She’s trying to be something she isn’t.
Bingo. 4 inch inseam is perfectly fine as long as the shorts actually fit! Squeezing into any inseam is going to lead to front and back wedgies. Also, you can dress sporty/athletic without looking gross and sloppy. Jenn clearly doesn’t get that.

Reactions: 10
Yeah I’m not ready to transition into Bermuda shorts or capris…I’m only 32…4 inch inseam is actually quite flattering for me luckily. I’m not very short but I’m not super tall either at 5’6” and a 4 inch inseam works well.
I only gave that a sad face because I have ventured into capris a lot more and hate it. 😆😢 Can't do anything but shorts here at Disney, though. 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I only gave that a sad face because I have ventured into capris a lot more and hate it. 😆😢 Can't do anything but shorts here at Disney, though. 🥵
I love you still! I just realized capris and Bermuda shorts are two different things. I do wear capri length or 7/8 length leggings quite often so no judgment from me!
The only reason I’m defending those above shorts so fiercely (🤣) is because they are high waisted with a decent inseam. It’s so hard to find stuff that is high waisted waisted with a good inseam…usually they are so far up your ass your cheeks hang out

• Heart
But she didn't walk all that, it wasn't even close. They walked from the car (parked at GF, probably electric charging spot) to the Grand Floridan Cafe. Consumed probably 1500 calories. Walked from GF Cafe to Monorail. Walked from Resort Monorail to basically 7DMT, some chatting in Town Square, so a bit of a break there. Stood around Mine Train, waiting in line. Walked back down Main Street. There was no molesting of merch, so we have to assume they walked right back to the Resort Monorail. Monorail back to GF. I don't think that's even close to 5 miles. I visit the parks often and that's no where near what the average person walks in a MK day.

ETA---it is .4 miles from the Resort Monorail to 7DMT, so at most, Jenn walked 2 miles this day, maybe 2.5 if the car was parked further than the electric charging spot at the GF. I'm comfortable estimating 2.

View attachment 1405264
Understandable you’re correct I should’ve clarified further and for that I apologize. Even if I go for a quick visit I try to walk the full loop. It was very helpful last time after one too many at Olga’s lol.

My point is size has nothing to do with it. Just not leaving the house regularly outside of doing nothing at home or on a cruise will cause loss of muscle mass amongst other issues. Yes addressing parenting is valid but her weight hardly factors into the bad stuff the trackers have done.
I agree and that was the point I was trying to make also. The parent stuff I will be honest I firmly believe the kid shouldn’t be on the vlogs.

Reactions: 7
It’s funny to me how Jenn was all manic and over explaining their new “schedule”

Said “schedule” didn’t even last a week 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

keep up the less than mediocre work Jennifer

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If there's one thing the Slackers are consistent about, it's their inconsistency.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This is a pic of a kid who, according to his parents, loved the Barnstormer!
So much so that he looks off to the side and refuses to make eye contact with them as they barage him with questions.

@xmasbdaygirl previously stated “ Even in the flashback to the Barnstormer, that child looks terrified. He doesn't say yes, he doesn't say he loved it, he doesn't say on film all of the things they say he said.”

View attachment 1405214

Next he watches 7DMT run and the dad tells him “this is the next roller coaster for you to conquer!”

Fast forward to today’s video:
Tim makes it a point to tell us they have a reopening day, July 31, appointment to get Jackprop’s hair cut at the Harmony Barbershop.

They allow J$ to watch 7DMT before queuing up.
They ask him if he wants to ride it.
J$ replies “I just want to watch!”
Next thing you know they are going through the queue.
J$ is happy till it is time to actually board the ride.
You can see J$ balking and Tim physically pushing him.
The CM probably interceded and J$ leaves the ride.
Tim is PISSED!!

Here is Tim riding solo in the back row (J$ and he were going to be in row #8) with his massive camera and huge woolly mic to console and keep him company.
View attachment 1405244
Oh no! July 31st?! We'll be at MK that day - it's the first day of our vacation. I swear if I end up on any rides with Chicken Lips Dim, I will tell him STFU. Also, part of me hopes to see them in the wild so I can see the train wreck for myself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh no! July 31st?! We'll be at MK that day - it's the first day of our vacation. I swear if I end up on any rides with Chicken Lips Dim, I will tell him STFU. Also, part of me hopes to see them in the wild so I can see the train wreck for myself.
I hope you get to stand outside of the barber shop and see The Prop losing his bleeping mind and report back 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He announced they have reservations for the barber shop on 7/31. Wonder how many extra crazy stand will show up and hang outside the barber shop all day to get a glimpse of the miracle child?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
It was so awkward and evident that Tim and Jen were ignoring Jackson and coercing him to ride this damn ride. My god. The child was so clearly not into it. Could care less about a roller coaster. This was 100% for views and because they were with another family. Literally how many times must a child say no and show discomfort before realising it’s not time? They literally only pulled him away because he made a scene right before going on the coaster. Otherwise they would have forced him on and said “Jackson LOVES roller coasters!” Who are they trying to make him be? No he has not been asking to go on the brown rollie coastie. They have been prepping him and manipulating him for this moment. I know he is a tall kid. But he’s 2.5. Come on.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.