The Tim Tracker #82 Quasibojo the Hunchback of Nona Lake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they announced the barber shop, like a media event. Talk about desperate to get Disney to notice them. I really need their rabid Stan commotion to backfire in the biggest way. Can we organize an anti-demonstration?
In rewatching that segment. I may have misspoken.

Tim said: the barbershop is reopening July 31 and we have booked our appointment for Jackson to get his haircut.

I took it to mean they made the appt. for July 31.

It could also mean the booked an appt. and it is on another date.

With the Bojos’ vagueness it is always open to interpretation and anything is possible. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Must be today because that Villain thing was Thursday?

I'm no Dr. Fauci, but even with a mask on, should he just be hanging out with the family and not isolating? I mean, I guess they are all exposed anyway.

Tell me you read Tattle without telling me you read Tattle: J$ is too tall for the kitchen death trap stepstool!
Dim doesn't know the difference between isolation and quarantine.

Also Ginn is super happy J$ is still napping because it allows her not to parent.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought you guys were joking about Tim having COVID again. Holy crap.

So no parks for 10 days. Bring on the boring hoooooome vloooooogs.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
They had to cancel a "bunch" of media events this week because they just don't know when he's going to test negative.

I really think this is karma for the 7DMT incident.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Its BA4 & BA5 you frigging idiot.
Ginn is like months behind living in her own timeline. She probably read an article from February because looking at dates and reading anything informative is foreign to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dim is most likely using the at home tests every hour to see if he is negative because he knows home vlogs don't bring home the bacon.

• Haha
hmmm weird she wore a legit kn94 mask for the first time in over a year (or ever I don’t remember) and suddenly her husband tests positive a few days later

Reactions: 35
So who else at the media event did he give it to? I bet COVID was spreading like wildfire amongst all the vloggers at the Top of the World Lounge event. And Timbo wouldn’t even have been decent enough to tell Disney and make sure everyone at the event tests.

I hope he’s told that poor family that he conned out of a DAS pass.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
So Tim exposed Nick and his family to COVID.

Do you think Tim notified them that he tested positive for COVID?

Guess Lynn will now spend her time driving J♾️M around doing household errands like grocery shopping.

Tim is proof that even if one is fully vaccinated, including booster(s), they can still get COVID.
Even multiple times.

So who else at the media event did he give it to? I bet COVID was spreading like wildfire amongst all the vloggers at the Top of the World Lounge event. And Timbo wouldn’t even have been decent enough to tell Disney and make sure everyone at the event tests.

I hope he’s told that poor family that he conned out of a DAS pass.
🤦🏻‍♀️ I forgot about the Villians Lair event!

Reactions: 14
Dim: "I'm wearing my N95 around the house".

Well Dimmy, probably would have helped if you also wore it elsewhere too.

Maybe now that they're (supposed to) quarantine, they can also order a shoe rack.
Screen Shot 2022-07-10 at 5.33.02 PM.png

I hope they refrain from all three swapping spit on sticky marshmallows for this week. Is Lyn free to get a break and do some job/soul searching, or will she have to watch J$ still, because covid be damned, Ginn needs someone to wipe her ass too.

Ginn spends 6 hours showing off her stupid mug and saying she uses a new one every day. Thanks for that tidbit, you weirdo.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Jenn mentioned that she is worried that Tim having Covid is going to upend her life.
Because the way Jenn thinks it's always about Jenn first, then everyone else.

Tim: I'm sleeping in another room
Jenn: That's the hardest thing about this for me. Oh, other than (Tim) having covid I mean, because that's the worst part for him.

(paraphrased, not re-watching for actual words)

• Haha
  • Wow
Ginn whining she has to sleep separately from Dim. STFU already. Does Dim claim her as a dependent or a spouse when he remembers to do their taxes at the last minute? She should just go ahead and sleep in the same bed anyway and get covid too - it's not like anything about her routine would change, she'd still be useless and lay around in her own pile of grease.

Ginn: "Sleeping in general is good for brain development"
Me: "Huh, sure doesn't seem like it's helped you though."

Dim: "I'M a little baby!"
Yes, we know.
Screen Shot 2022-07-10 at 5.46.02 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I hope PMM Nate is ok. He seems like the type of guy who covid hits the worst. I don't follow him closely enough to know if he's vaxxed or not. I really hope he doesn't get sick.

Reactions: 13
Who’s surprised! She doesn’t clean that house! No way she disinfects. He’s gross and licks his fingers all he time. 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.