The Tim Tracker #82 Quasibojo the Hunchback of Nona Lake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they tried to bribe J$ onto the "brown rolly coasty" with a balloon. That's why he asked "can I have a balloon please"? They are such assholes!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I couldn't imagine even thinking of putting a kid under the age of five on any rollercoaster, much less 7DMT. Seriously, wtf is wrong with these two?
My son rode both 7dmt and SDD starting at a little shy of 4 years and loved both of them. Granted, now he’s six and I still wouldn’t put him on Space Mt or Hagrid’s, regardless of him being tall enough. You just have to know your kid.

Reactions: 12
Ding ding ding! J$ is awake maybe 10 hours a day and they wasted 2-4 hours of that shuttling him to MK and back home for literally no reason except for CoNtEnT. Guaranteed there were kiddie rides with <15 minute waits but that's not good CoNtEnT so why bother?
Yap, that's so sad.

I think they tried to bribe J$ onto the "brown rolly coasty" with a balloon. That's why he asked "can I have a balloon please"? They are such assholes!
OH yes, you could be right. That's ridiculous 😳

Reactions: 8
Oh, also, didn't see any of the "big time" 🙄😂 vloggers at MK, but saw two different dudes I didn't recognize live streaming. We ended up on one of the lives, saw that same guy at park open and close, and my husband found the video posted last night on YouTube by this guy with 9K subs. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 9
You're being kind.
I think she's wearing a L, but needs an XXL

Seems to me Jenn never tries on anything she buys until she gets home, and by then she has her heart set on the item fitting.

Lately I've been buying and altering clothes from Walmart for my mom, reason I shop there is simple: it's inexpensive and her assisted living location keeps losing her clothes. Someone, somewhere has a closet full of her stuff. 🤣 Altering clothes that are made too large is no problem, particularly when they're dresses. Even elastic waist band shorts are fairly easy if you know where to make the tucks so it still fits right. I'm altering 3 more pairs of linen pants for her today.

Most of Jenn's wardrobe needs to be let out, but most modern brands don't offer the extra fabric on the seams. If she's intent on keeping her LP dress she A) needs to learn to sew and B) Needs to get creative with the side seams. I taught myself to sew starting with my son's halloween costumes. It's not hard, but I doubt this lady who cannot lift an iron would even try.

If she wants to keep her target shorts (and I don't see why) It will be a lot more work to make them so they hold up.
I only say XL because target clothing usually runs very large. The shorts I referenced from old navy run large too. The large are too big on me but the medium are just a touch too snug at the moment…I need like a medium and a half 🤣

but whatever the case may be…the size JENN is wearing is TOO bleeping SMALL

Even if we go along with this fantasy of theirs in their delusional world of J& supposedly constantly asking to ride the “brown roller coasty” (cause they won’t shut up about it), they could still have said, “well, right now it’s still too hot to spend a lot of time at the parks, so let’s wait a few weeks/months and then we will give it a try!
Did anyone catch that towards the end of the video that both were claiming that THEY were just “testing the water”?

They then go on to making excuses about why J$ didn’t want to ride 7DMT, including the loading area was dark.

Well, it was light enough for this pic of Tim physically nudging J$ onto the train. Thank goodness the CM interceded!
C2B1C076-8A00-4DED-85FA-79D0B6979A63.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
My son rode both 7dmt and SDD starting at a little shy of 4 years and loved both of them. Granted, now he’s six and I still wouldn’t put him on Space Mt or Hagrid’s, regardless of him being tall enough. You just have to know your kid.
Yeah…I was going to say…our son is turning 7…he’s 50 inches and he’s DYING to grow one more inch to ride Velocicoaster. I must say…I don’t know if I’m ready for him to tackle that one…but he did ride Hagrids with me before he turned 6…he BEGGED and loved every second. Every child is different but it’s VERY obvious J isn’t begging to ride ANY “rolly coastys”

Reactions: 13
😳 I’m in shock!
J$ actually said PLEASE?

Where did he learn that?
Maybe there’s hope for him yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
😳 I’m in shock!
J$ actually said PLEASE?

Where did he learn that?
Maybe there’s hope for him yet.
****EDIT****
I rewatched and heard the please. I always admit my mistakes.
He was still borderline tantrum because sperm donor rode the ride

I didn’t hear him say please. I saw him borderline tantrum pissed that anyone rode the “brown rolly coasty” without him and demanding a balloon

I only say XL because target clothing usually runs very large. The shorts I referenced from old navy run large too. The large are too big on me but the medium are just a touch too snug at the moment…I need like a medium and a half 🤣

but whatever the case may be…the size JENN is wearing is TOO bleeping SMALL
I would definitely buy the XL in Target sizes for myself right now, but used to always wear L pre-covid. If Jenn is wearing an M right now, that is crazy. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would definitely buy the XL in Target sizes for myself right now, but used to always wear L pre-covid. If Jenn is wearing an M right now, that is crazy. 😂
I mean just look at how tight they are?? I feel like there is no way she’s buying a large. She’s too bleeping vain

I honestly don’t even pay attention to the sizes anymore I just blindly put stuff in my cart head to the dressing room and try it on whatever fits, fits 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Did anyone catch that towards the end of the video that both were claiming that THEY were just “testing the water”?

They then go on to making excuses about why J$ didn’t want to ride 7DMT, including the loading area was dark.

Well, it was light enough for this pic of Tim physically nudging J$ onto the train. Thank goodness the CM interceded!
View attachment 1406315
His little face here says it all. He’s scared.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
His little face here says it all. He’s scared.
Had there not been a cast member alert we all know tim would have just picked Jackson up and put him in the seat. But Tim played nice and acted the role of a parent who cared more about his child than the ride, he immediately left the loading area with his son...

No he didn't.

Instead of being a responsible father he tossed his child off to whomever would take him (that family) and climbed aboard by himself, both to prove that the DAS pass was not wasted on him and I think he was even sending a message to his son, one of "If you don't want to do what Daddy wants to do, you get left behind." That's a real fear with children, and it sucks that he used that on him.

I'm glad he didn't enjoy his ride and ecstatic that Jackson is speaking up for himself. Maybe his parents will take time to listen, one of these days.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Had there not been a cast member alert we all know tim would have just picked Jackson up and put him in the seat. But Tim played nice and acted the role of a parent who cared more about his child than the ride, he immediately left the loading area with his son...

No he didn't.

Instead of being a responsible father he tossed his child off to whomever would take him (that family) and climbed aboard by himself, both to prove that the DAS pass was not wasted on him and I think he was even sending a message to his son, one of "If you don't want to do what Daddy wants to do, you get left behind." That's a real fear with children, and it sucks that he used that on him.

I'm glad he didn't enjoy his ride. Ecstatic that Jackson is speaking up for himself. Maybe his parents will take time to listen, one of these days.
I think that the other family rode and Jenn didn’t. For once Jenn pretended to care??? I’m actually shocked

• Haha
I also suspect that there was a--we will get you a balloon if you just get on the damn ride moment. They weren't near balloons and J$ said can I have my balloon please like he earned it.
The balloon was most definitely a bribe.

I think that the other family rode and Jenn didn’t. For once Jenn pretended to care??? I’m actually shocked
Oh, you're right. I'm curious how she got into the fastpass lane then if the family used up 6 of their DAS on the 4 of them plus Jackson and Tim. Maybe one or two of that family sat out?

Last edited:
  • Wow
I mean just look at how tight they are?? I feel like there is no way she’s buying a large. She’s too bleeping vain

I honestly don’t even pay attention to the sizes anymore I just blindly put stuff in my cart head to the dressing room and try it on whatever fits, fits 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm tall like Jenn (I guess, but I think taller than her), and I can't wear anything smaller at Target because everything is too short. Tshirts, shorts, tanks. I don't want to go for the short-shorts look but I guess Jenn thinks she looks amazing and likes that look. 😐

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I think you are on to something here. J$ wasn't upset about how if he didn't ride, no one should ride. He was upset that his father ditched him and left him upset at the loading dock with his useless mother and her handler, Lyn.

I think the CM had something to do with Tim not just picking him up and tossing him in, but I think it was J$ having a tit fit in front of their new friends with DAS benefits, who might continue to come in handy for a little bit.

Reactions: 20
****EDIT****
I rewatched and heard the please. I always admit my mistakes.
He was still borderline tantrum because sperm donor rode the ride

I didn’t hear him say please. I saw him borderline tantrum pissed that anyone rode the “brown rolly coasty” without him and demanding a balloon
The thing is, I don’t believe you are wrong.
He does throw a tantrum. Not shown on camera.
But you can see the disgust on his face at Tim
(like @xmasbdaygirl said)
At 13:04 J$ makes his demand.
I swear he says please.
Maybe being around Luke and Ethan rubbed off on him. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
I think this is one area in which Jenn can empathize with Jackson on.
Jenn has a ton of fears, for whatever reason, and she saw he was having a similar issue, being forced out of his comfort zone.

Then again, this is Jenn. It might have all been for show.

• Haha
I
I'm tall like Jenn (I guess, but I think taller than her), and I can't wear anything smaller at Target because everything is too short. Tshirts, shorts, tanks. I don't want to go for the short-shorts look but I guess Jenn thinks she looks amazing and likes that look. 😐
I’m only 5’6” and I prefer a 3.5 to 4 inch inseam. Anything shorter and I feel like I’m constantly picking it out of my ass which isn’t cute 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.