The Tim Tracker #82 Quasibojo the Hunchback of Nona Lake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't imagine even thinking of putting a kid under the age of five on any rollercoaster, much less 7DMT. Seriously, wtf is wrong with these two?
My daugther did her first coaster on her first birthday, it was a very basic kids coaster but all went well, shes now 8 and loves that shes tall enough for some bigger ones.

All kids are different, but just because they hit the right hight doesnt mean they are ready to ride something.

Reactions: 10
New thread courtesy of @VloggerCritic!

When we last left our Disney vlogging heroes, they were whooping it up at the DVC Top of the Lounge reopening.

Tim was in rare form:
View attachment 1404434
And Jenn was just "busting at the seams" with excitement!
View attachment 1404440
View attachment 1404445
How many more times can we see this dress? Dear God it’s all the darn time 🙄

The Tim Tracker #83- #brownrollycoasty
This poor kiddo, his parents are complete morons. Just because he said he likes the brown coaster doesn’t mean he wants to go on it. He is literally 2 1/2 yrs old . STOP making him try to be older because YOU DUMMIES want him to ride the big rides 🤬🙄

Reactions: 13
Why didn't they see if he wanted to go on something else? Or maybe start with Barn Stormer again to ease into it? It's like they won't let him do anything unless it's new content. Like they had to insert footage of their first time on Barn Stormer, and the other family meeting Minnie and Mickey, and even Tim riding mine train himself, otherwise this video would've been nothing but the monorail and looking at rides. They prioritize what is going to be in the video over what their kid actually wants to do, abut being nervous about riding it is fine... So they just gave him a balloon and left? Seems like a waste of a MK trip.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Why didn't they see if he wanted to go on something else? Or maybe start with Barn Stormer again to ease into it? It's like they won't let him do anything unless it's new content. Like they had to insert footage of their first time on Barn Stormer, and the other family meeting Minnie and Mickey, and even Tim riding mine train himself, otherwise this video would've been nothing but the monorail and looking at rides. They prioritize what is going to be in the video over what their kid actually wants to do, abut being nervous about riding it is fine... So they just gave him a balloon and left? Seems like a waste of a MK trip.
Because they booked the brunch so they could park at The Grand Floridian. You only have a limited time to park (3 hours). So they didn't have any intention on staying at MK for long.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Saw this today and couldn’t help but think of those 2. It’s sad to know that they likely berated that poor kid the whole way home for not performing. Tim is seriously delusional to think J is ready for a coaster. And since they’re above standing in line, J is likely not used to riding ANY type of ride, let alone something like this. My 5 year old watched tons of POVs before our trip (and continues to watch them). There were rides he was hellbent on riding, but when we got there he changed his mind and that was totally ok. I can’t imagine forcing my kids to ride something that will terrify them and cause anxiety like that. Just because he’s tall enough, doesn’t equate to being mentally ready.
1539A4B9-95F8-480E-976F-287DEA2CFD5F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Because they booked the brunch so they could park at The Grand Floridian. You only have a limited time to park if they enforce it. So they didn't have any intention on staying at MK for long.
Which I’m sure isn’t allowed either.

Reactions: 11
So they announced the barber shop, like a media event. Talk about desperate to get Disney to notice them. I really need their rabid Stan commotion to backfire in the biggest way. Can we organize an anti-demonstration?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tim and Jenn seem to enjoy eating far more than the Disney rides or atmosphere.
I don't believe they enjoy the Disney Park atmosphere at all exception to Disney Springs which is all about food and spending money.

It's just about getting the video and leaving. Even Jackson feels it. That poor kid has been so overexposed and told how to feel that he has no idea of the joy Disney should bring to a child.

Reactions: 17
Dim got COVID again and Ginn most likely claimed another faint line test.
And meanwhile I got the faintest line after being in Europe. Went to test to treat, pcr confirmed I had COVID, got paxlovid and barely developed symptoms at all. Ginn is so stupid.

Damn, I caught it too. This strain in the states is super weird.
Yeah BA4/5 is weird. The most immune evasive. Definitely what I picked up in Europe and now the majority strain here too.

Reactions: 8
I don't get how Dim has had Rona multiple times, and Ginn somehow has remained unscathed.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The vlog started by saying it was Sunday... so today or was this last Sunday?
Must be today because that Villain thing was Thursday?

I'm no Dr. Fauci, but even with a mask on, should he just be hanging out with the family and not isolating? I mean, I guess they are all exposed anyway.

Tell me you read Tattle without telling me you read Tattle: J$ is too tall for the kitchen death trap stepstool!

Jenn tells us that napping is important for brain development. It's like Tattle's greatest hits today.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.