The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's disgusting how Gin literally ripped J$'s "astronaut ice cream" right out of his hand, breaking it all over the floor, selfish pig. 🐖

View attachment 1361085

Stop sitting on the dirty floors!!!🧹 :sick:

View attachment 1361087

View attachment 1361089

View attachment 1361090

View attachment 1361091

Just think, Gin left this in the video, I can't imagine how she treats J$ behind the scenes and/or what she edits out. 🤬

🐖
I still don’t understand why they were sat on the kitchen floor eating that snack? Is that what is normal in usa ? (I’m in uk so its a genuine question as i don’t know of anyone who does this)

Reactions: 10
When Jenn was trying to explain syrup and said it came from nature, therefore it is good for you. No Jenn, just because it comes nature that does not mean it is good for you. Pot is from nature (depending how you view pot). Cocaine is from nature. OK. I realize that I am being a smart ass. Sugar is from nature too. That does not mean having sugar/syrup/honey every day is a good thing.

I don't have kids, but I remember being a kid. If you bring up death with a kid, how do you not realize that he'd ask what it is? He is that age where is going to ask. Not that he really knows what it means. I know he realizes that the dog is not there anymore.

Reactions: 14
I still don’t understand why they were sat on the kitchen floor eating that snack? Is that what is normal in usa ? (I’m in uk so its a genuine question as i don’t know of anyone who does this)
No, it is NOT normal in the US. I don't sit on the floor/ground to eat unless its a picnic or like a girls sleepover eating popcorn or something like that. Not a common occurance.

Reactions: 28
They sit at the table with dinners the rare times they are actually home to have them but yet sit on the dirty floor with snacks, that the last time the floor would have been cleaned was when the previous owners left an probably cleaned it before they went

Reactions: 8
The only times I’ve sat on my kitchen floor were to give it a really good scrub. I also once broke down crying on the kitchen floor the day my dog died (I can be a little dramatic, and couldn’t wait until I got back to the couch to have my breakdown).

I don’t remember them doing this at their old house, or even before they had J$. I still don’t understand why they won’t clean their filthy house. It’s so disgusting!!

Reactions: 17
They claim they sit on the floor because the lighting is better. Lighting doesn’t matter when the camera is never in focus.

If their private educator was so good, (even an ok nanny) wouldn’t she have taken the time to have J$ make something for Tim for Father’s Day? A card? Draw a picture? I can’t believe no fuss was made besides cooking him a meal. He seemed to be forcing enthusiasm through the whole video.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Did anyone notice in the KSC vlog that Tim brought home a notebook/journal book that J grabbed and asked about but Tim said was for Jenn? Was it a Moleskine or something? I didn't get a great look at it. A gift for Jenn to keep track of their tax deadlines better? 😅 Or to make up for being gone?

Also, in today's vlog, they have an " All is Bright" red Christmas throw pillow on the couch. 😂🤦‍♀️
I think all the gifts in the lunchbox were swag that Tim got from the event. I don't think he'd pick all those little random things and buy them. He's a big ticket item guy, like the lego set.

DCL is giving away pretty close to the same journals as prizes right now. We got 4 of them for winning trivia (and 2 tumblers). Suck on that Trackers! We actually won the same music trivia that they failed miserably on with the Holy Moly.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s not normal. The only ones who eat on the floor in my house are the cats.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
OF COURSE it's NOT normal.

We don't eat off of floors in America. Only these fuckfaces do.

Reactions: 21
I swear to god if I see this child in this booster seat in a car I'm going to lose my actual tit... He is nowhere big enough for this!
It looks to me like its maybe for when he's sitting at a table, we have one similer for my neice we use since we feel she's a bit too old for her high chair now, it's good for going out to restaurants as well

At least I'd like to think that's what it is, it doesn't look like a car booster seat an I agree he's far to young for that, car seats are normally up to age 11/12 or a certain height an weight an then it goes to the booster seats

Reactions: 9
They sit at the table with dinners the rare times they are actually home to have them but yet sit on the dirty floor with snacks, that the last time the floor would have been cleaned was when the previous owners left an probably cleaned it before they went
And isn't their upstairs carpeted ?
I wonder if they own a vacuum and I wonder if those carpets have EVER been vacuumed since they moved in, in the fall of 2018. :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
And isn't their upstairs carpeted ?
I wonder if they own a vacuum and I wonder if those carpets have EVER been vacuumed since they moved in, in the fall of 2018. :sick:
I've said it before but I cannot imagine how filthy that house is 🤢 there is a difference between just being messy an being dirty an honestly it's probably really dirty, they never clean up after themselves or are home to see if they maybe have a pest problem or mould etc an it's clear they NEVER clean

I keep our house showroom quality just because I cannot deal with things out place or even a bit of dirt an I've come across the odd dead fly on the window still or a ant or two that's made its way inside that's had to be dealt with, am not sure what all the pests in florida are but surely there's going be some thats made themselves at home in the numerous piles laying about

Maybe the next money flex should be a cleaner, whoever they hire could make a living on their house alone with the work they would get

Reactions: 12
I know we talked briefly about this the other day, or at least I did. 🤣

But since Father's Day just passed for Tim w/ that awful home vlog, I wanted to preserve these tweets on here and also show any newbies how much of a bullshit artist Jenn really is!

After they announced the pregnancy, ONE (!!!) random person who was chatting amongst pals on Twitter remarked "Oh God, that poor child."

Jenn found it (she wasn't even tagged), and Tim came to her rescue with a typo-ridden response.

Then Jenn wrote ALL of this.

Including the bit about people coming to their home (in their gated community, mind you) AND "targeting" [non-specific] family members' homes.

All within 24-48 hours of announcing the pregnancy.

Roving band of three unwell misfit Tracker haters, unite!... and disperse across Orlando at random addresses Aarrrrrgghhhhh! Soooo angrryyyyy!

🤦‍♀️

1655899889526.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I can’t speak for everyone, but it’s not normal at all. If my kids sat on the kitchen floor to eat my germaphobe husband would likely lose his tit even though we clean the floors all the time.

I swear to god if I see this child in this booster seat in a car I'm going to lose my actual tit... He is nowhere big enough for this!
I thought it was one that you strap on a dining chair. We had one similar that we could take to restaurants if needed. My son hated actual high chairs and was much better sitting at the actual table in something like this.

I agree their house has to be so filthy. They can claim they clean however much they want (I’m sure it’ll be something else they bring up in a future live or vlog), but when you have that much tit piled up everywhere, actual real cleaning would be impossible. They would need to rent a dumpster to get rid of all the unnecessary stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I know we talked briefly about this the other day, or at least I did. 🤣

But since Father's Day just passed for Tim w/ that awful home vlog, I wanted to preserve these tweets on here and also show any newbies how much of a bullshit artist Jenn really is!

After they announced the pregnancy, ONE (!!!) random person who was chatting amongst pals on Twitter remarked "Oh God, that poor child."

Jenn found it (she wasn't even tagged), and Tim came to her rescue with a typo-ridden response.

Then Jenn wrote ALL of this.

Including the bit about people coming to their home (in their gated community, mind you) AND "targeting" [non-specific] family members' homes.

All within 24-48 hours of announcing the pregnancy.

Roving band of three unwell misfit Tracker haters, unite!... and disperse across Orlando at random addresses Aarrrrrgghhhhh! Soooo angrryyyyy!

🤦‍♀️

View attachment 1361503
But threats against their miracle child were ignored…. 🤔🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 18
They claim they sit on the floor because the lighting is better. Lighting doesn’t matter when the camera is never in focus.

If their private educator was so good, (even an ok nanny) wouldn’t she have taken the time to have J$ make something for Tim for Father’s Day? A card? Draw a picture? I can’t believe no fuss was made besides cooking him a meal. He seemed to be forcing enthusiasm through the whole video.

Look at Jackson's 2nd birthday. It sucked too. Yet when it comes to Mothers Day or Jenns' birthday, Tim goes all out. I wonder why that is? (that was rhetoric). Jenn "surprised" Tim for his birthday with a cruise. Yeah, Right.

Tim is really pushing TV shows in the Fathers Day vlog again . I know I mentioned it before about Stranger Things during one of their last home vlogs from last week. Tim, if you are trying to make the switch to talk about Netflix TV Shows and no one is biting in the comments section, maybe you need to realize that people are not interested. I know from coworkers who love The Simpsons or other TV shows like The Office, they go to specific TV Show forums to discuss the show, not some random lame YouTuber who is struggling to get ratings.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.