The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we talked briefly about this the other day, or at least I did. 🤣

But since Father's Day just passed for Tim w/ that awful home vlog, I wanted to preserve these tweets on here and also show any newbies how much of a bullshit artist Jenn really is!

After they announced the pregnancy, ONE (!!!) random person who was chatting amongst pals on Twitter remarked "Oh God, that poor child."

Jenn found it (she wasn't even tagged), and Tim came to her rescue with a typo-ridden response.

Then Jenn wrote ALL of this.

Including the bit about people coming to their home (in their gated community, mind you) AND "targeting" [non-specific] family members' homes.

All within 24-48 hours of announcing the pregnancy.

Roving band of three unwell misfit Tracker haters, unite!... and disperse across Orlando at random addresses Aarrrrrgghhhhh! Soooo angrryyyyy!

🤦‍♀️

View attachment 1361503
And how long was her “extended break”? 🤷🏻‍♀️

But threats against their miracle child were ignored…. 🤔🤔
They weren’t even fazed by a graphic description of how they would be .....
•. Stalked in MK
•. When they weren’t paying attention (talk about shade as parents) Jackson would be snatched
•. What horrendous things would be done to Jackson (he was 9.5 months old)

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Re: vacuuming, they have a roomba (or equivalent) for downstairs AND another one for upstairs. I bet that’s the only extent of the vacuuming that occurs in their house but it’s not like that roomba reaches every nook and cranny (especially with all the piles of cardboard boxes as obstacles and J$‘s toys everywhere).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Re: vacuuming, they have a roomba (or equivalent) for downstairs AND another one for upstairs. I bet that’s the only extent of the vacuuming that occurs in their house but it’s not like that roomba reaches every nook and cranny (especially with all the piles of cardboard boxes as obstacles and J$‘s toys everywhere).
Yeah, I doubt they're using the Roomba (or have even turned it on once since initially getting it).

Besides, it'd probably just go in circles, bouncing off of all the tit piled everywhere, like you said. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And how long was her “extended break”?

•. Stalked in MK
•. When they weren’t paying attention (talk about shade as parents) Jackson would be snatched
•. What horrendous things would be done to Jackson (he was 9.5 months old)
I mean, I am SURE they are stalked in the parks.. The stans are something.. I have been in Orlando a year and I have not seen them but I have witnessed that Jackie girl and the chubby dude with the tiny hat. They were being approached when I saw them.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And how long was her “extended break”?

•. Stalked in MK
•. What horrendous things would be done to Jackson
Gin has never cared about what happens to J$. Yet she was "afraid" to leave her expensive stroller out of her sight because it might be stolen. The stroller is worth way more to her than J$, he's not even worth a steak or a piece of cake. 🍰

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Unpopular opinion, but I think their tile floors downstairs look surprisingly spotless. They have clutter all over, but I've thought many times that their tile and baseboards look professionally cleaned. I am an obsessive floor cleaning person and our floors never feel clean enough to me, and I get on my knees to scrub them. I wouldn't be surprised if they have someone who cleans their floors when they are gone. It helps that they don't have pets now.

Reactions: 8
Unpopular opinion, but I think their tile floors downstairs look surprisingly spotless. They have clutter all over, but I've thought many times that their tile and baseboards look professionally cleaned. I am an obsessive floor cleaning person and our floors never feel clean enough to me, and I get on my knees to scrub them. I wouldn't be surprised if they have someone who cleans their floors when they are gone. It helps that they don't have pets now.
Clean or dirty, no one that I know sits on kitchen and bathroom floors to eat food. Films it and then broadcasts it to the world, via YT and IG.

Please do not judge the U.S. by the indefensible behavior of these two buffoons.

Tim’s parents: “where did we go wrong?” 🤦🤦🏻‍♀️
“well, at least the other three kids contribute to the world and aren’t grifters like Tim, who thinks he’s an a$$et.”
1ABD0B34-0811-49DC-B09E-E5106A12D755.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Their floors may look clean, but the bottoms of J$'s socks are always black, so they definitely aren't clean.

Anyway, June 21st plate vlog. Each added 4 more plates. Jenn didn't show her breakfast, but she's got major food FOMO so you know she ate the same amount Tim did. I cannot bleeping believe they not only ate the entire cake but didn't let their child have any.

plate-tracker.png

Reactions: 14
Jenn, you have 2 air fryers on the counter and they are much easier to clean than an oven. Your bacon, veggies and potatoes could have been done in them.
Jenn and Tim, it is your responsibility to teach your son manners. He should be saying please and thank you consistently now. He also needs to be taught not everything is about him - he has no idea that the orange juice, spa water, smoothies, etc are not his alone and he has no concept of someone's special day.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Leave it to Jenn to make the Father’s Day home vlog all about what she was doing. The fact that either one of them celebrate themselves as parents is laughable. Happy Father’s Day to Lyn, the real parent to Jackson…I’m glad they gave her the day off to relax.

All they showed in this blog and her “cooking” (aka throwing eggos in a toaster) and then eating, while Jackson zoned out to Bluey and questions the vegetables that he supposedly always eats.

Reactions: 15
So I just caught up with the Father’s Day drugs and OMG they didn’t let the kid have any cake 😳. Was the usb comment aimed at us? Hi Dimbo! Be a better parent!

• Haha
I think appearances are deceiving when it comes to that. Probably just looks that way because the camera isn't really focusing on it at ground level. If you got down really close, I bet it's disgusting like @quietcandy mentioned about the dirty bottoms of socks.

I doubt they're having people come and clean for a couple reasons.

First, Tim and Jenn are weird about people being in their house when they're not present (you know, cuz they're ceLeBriTieS); that's why I couldn't believe when they actually left the organizers home alone for a couple hours.

Second, having people come and clean your floors would require you to pick up and move all the toys, boxes, random tit, etc. that's piled up all over and put it somewhere and everything always looks exactly like it did before they leave vs. when they come home in the vlogs. And companies aren't going to move crap around for fear of breaking stuff and then being held liable.

And I honestly also don't even think typical scrubbing / cleaning like you do (and other normal people do!) is even on their radar to even consider doing - or hiring someone to do. 🤣

Though, remember when Jenn would witch about Tim stinking up the place with bleach while he was doing early morning cleaning before he went to work and her ass was still in bed? (this was the old rental they had before they even bought the Sanford house)

Reactions: 10
I think appearances are deceiving when it comes to that. Probably just looks that way because the camera isn't really focusing on it at ground level. If you got down really close, I bet it's disgusting like @quietcandy mentioned about the dirty bottoms of socks.

I doubt they're having people come and clean for a couple reasons.

First, Tim and Jenn are weird about people being in their house when they're not present (you know, cuz they're ceLeBriTieS); that's why I couldn't believe when they actually left the organizers home alone for a couple hours.

Second, having people come and clean your floors would require you to pick up and move all the toys, boxes, random tit, etc. that's piled up all over and put it somewhere and everything always looks exactly like it did before they leave vs. when they come home in the vlogs. And companies aren't going to move crap around for fear of breaking stuff and then being held liable.

And I honestly also don't even think typical scrubbing / cleaning like you do (and other normal people do!) is even on their radar to even consider doing - or hiring someone to do. 🤣

Though, remember when Jenn would witch about Tim stinking up the place with bleach while he was doing early morning cleaning before he went to work and her ass was still in bed? (this was the old rental they had before they even bought the Sanford house)
Yeah. I fully believe someone is cleaning them, with bleach or some cleaner. Maybe Tim, maybe anyone. They are too clean to be considered never cleaned.

I haven't seen his socks black but haven't looked very closely. He scooters around everywhere and rubs his socks all over his scooter tires and foot rests like in the mommy and J vlog which I just watched the end of again. I am sure any floor that is a hard surface will have some dirt on it even if you are scrubbing them all day every day. I don't allow shoes on in my house and if I mop, still get dark crap off the floor no matter how much I scrub it. I thank the dog for that. We used to have white tile and it drove me crazy and never looked clean. That is why I am surprised the Trackers' floor looks actually shiny and clean on zoom-ins. Ok that is all. 😂

I wouldn't lick or eat off their floors, but I am ocd about floors and have always been surprised at how they look up close. But the idea they never clean them is silly to me no matter how much I dislike them. 😅

Reactions: 5
I agree. To me, it looks dirty because the grout is most certainly not that dark color. I bet if you moved the couch or table or TV stand, you will see that that grout is actually a light tan color, closer to the actual color of the tile. We had similar tile/grout in our previous house. I liked it because the tile never appeared dirty, even if the kids or dog had made a mess.

Reactions: 7
Yeah. I fully believe someone is cleaning them, with bleach or some cleaner. Maybe Tim, maybe anyone. They are too clean to be considered never cleaned.

I haven't seen his socks black but haven't looked very closely. He scooters around everywhere and rubs his socks all over his scooter tires and foot rests like in the mommy and J vlog which I just watched the end of again. I am sure any floor that is a hard surface will have some dirt on it even if you are scrubbing them all day every day. I don't allow shoes on in my house and if I mop, still get dark crap off the floor no matter how much I scrub it. I thank the dog for that. We used to have white tile and it drove me crazy and never looked clean. That is why I am surprised the Trackers' floor looks actually shiny and clean on zoom-ins. Ok that is all. 😂

I wouldn't lick or eat off their floors, but I am ocd about floors and have always been surprised at how they look up close. But the idea they never clean them is silly to me no matter how much I dislike them. 😅
They brobably do lick the floors, every time they drop some food. That's probably why buts look clean. Licked clean by those 2 gluttonous fucks.

Plus, when your house us empty 3.7 weeks out of 4 because you are constantly on holiday, the floors stay cleaner lonhmger between Lynn swiping a dirty mop over them.

• Haha
I think Tim is one of those "clean hoarders" you see on the TV shows. They have super neat appearance and are particular about certain things (like J getting his clothes messed up, dirty/sticky hands, tit like that), but are fine with boxes and piles of crap everywhere. I don't think Jenn seems like she is that way since she is in vlogs looking unshowered and grimy all the time. Therefore, I believe Tim makes sure things like the floors are clean, probably gets his car professionally detailed and cleaned on the inside, endless hair grooming appointments, etc. I don't think he cares as much about the outside of their home as much, out of sight out of mind.

Reactions: 16
I've never thought of the Slackers as having a dirty household... although there are times I have to wonder what they're thinking (like having a moldy lemon on the window sill, emitting mold spores into the air, and then the syringe on that same window that sat there for months after their dog passed on.)

They're messy, unorganized, verging on hoarder territory. Having professionals come in and do a deep cleaning and organization of your space because you cannot figure out how to do it, or are too lazy to do it is a giant red flag that there are issues and there are other areas in the house off camera that are just as bad.

Do I think they wash or vacuum their floors? No. I think they have a roomba.

Any way you look at it, they should not be eating on floors. I don't think these guys remove their shoes at the door either, making it worse.

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one. 🤣

I get the idea of the "clean hoarder" but tit just seems to be in the same place always.

I just find it hard to believe Tim (of today, not yesteryear 🤣 ) is OK with Ft. Pampers, random boxes and toys scattered everywhere, and recyclables and old Chinese take-out laying messily around, but is totally like OK! Now it's time to clean the baseboards and floors! And then proceeds to put everything back exactly where it was (as nothing ever seems disturbed or moved in any number of home vlogs in succession).

Plus, they're never home for him to do that on the regular these days, I'm SURE he'd vlog about it, and like I said earlier, I doubt it's on their radar to have a cleaning company come in and hopscotch over J.'s Toys "R" Us-equivalent inventory to handle it.

Of course, I could be wrong! I'm sure they'll inform us of this in future vlogs to come - now that it's been brought up here. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.