The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim's at Universal because he hasn't been "in a minute" - that's technically true...he was there 12 days ago. Apparently there are "so many NEW updates"! What are the new updates? No idea unless you count t-shirts Tim hasn't seen before.

I'm impressed he got there for rope drop, stayed at the parks for 4.5 hours and got so little accomplished. ONE ride (the Hogwarts train between parks).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
And his breakfast gad toooo much flavor. Egg, Sausage, cheese,avocado, tomato and and everything crossaint.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is 40 mins of witch, witch, witch...complain, complain, complain. He even showed us where to go to complain. His breakfast was too flavorful, the headband didn't have a price tag, the train is weathered, the paint is faded...seriously? People go to theme parks to enjoy the attractions, pointing this tit out is absolutely ridiculous.

His speculations about HHN are equally ridiculous. 2 weeks ago, absolutely no way, no how will there be a Stranger Things house. Today...oh, there might be a ST house. That little tent by Fast N Furious---Timbo HHN expert....it's not a house, it's where the scare actors get dressed/take breaks/switch out for whatever scare zone is in that area. He just spews nonsense. He has absolutely no clue about things, so he just makes tit up.

Also, views are down so much, I think they've doubled their ads.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Yeah they do refer to pets as family members but not dead ones from before the kiddo was born
J. was born before Bandit passed away.

J. was a baby (about 6 mos. maybe?) when he died, so J. got to interact w/ poor Bandit a bit before he passed. :(

1655929075453.png

Reactions: 7
I agree the whole "brother" bandit thing is just weird to me, I know some people refer to their pets as "kids" somtimes but I've never heard brother or sister, an he isn't going to remember him anyway

We lost my dog a year ago on Thursday there, my neice was a few months when he passed, she will never remember him an if she asks in photos when she's a bit older then I'll tell her that was my dog copper, an even tell her some stories of him seeing her for the first time an such but I certainly ain't going be like oh that's "cousin" copper

Reactions: 12
Bandit, who Jenn stayed home with when he was older and had issues, because it was too difficult to leave him at home and just easier if she stayed with him and they didn't spend money on an educat...errr, I mean, sitter for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If I remember correctly they did leave Bandit with a sitter - a lot. I think they said the sitter also had dogs and "what good time" Bandit had while ill and they had zero problem leaving an elderly sick dog - which I could NEVER do.

Reactions: 14
Well, I guess I'm never going to get back those 40 minutes. What a waste of time. "All in all we had a FANTASTIC day....lots of updates, ate lots of food..." STFU 🖕🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If I remember correctly they did leave Bandit with a sitter - a lot. I think they said the sitter also had dogs and "what good time" Bandit had while ill and they had zero problem leaving an elderly sick dog - which I could NEVER do.
I saw a vlog in the last few months that was super old, where she said she felt better staying home with Bandit and that is why she wasn't in a lot of vlogs then (like now, which is true). That they did have someone but she felt better being with him so he could go out whenever needed (due to his kidney issues?) and because of the cost. I just thought it was interesting how she felt the need to be home with Bandit a lot. I guess the money helps now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh yeah, that IS right. I remember now. They did use a sitter quite a few times before J. was born when they were off doing #hosted (ETA: and Bandit was already having health issues.) And Jenn's "favorite memory" of Bandit is one that she wasn't even in. When the dog sitter took Bandit to the beach.

Though, to @Southpaw33's point, I *also* remember them cutting evenings short and stuff near the end, bc they said they had to get home to Bandit.

Reactions: 16
Oh yeah, that IS right. I remember now. They did use a sitter quite a few times before J. was born when they were off doing #hosted (ETA: and Bandit was already having health issues.) And Jenn's "favorite memory" of Bandit is one that she wasn't even in. When the dog sitter took Bandit to the beach.

Though, to @Southpaw33's point, I *also* remember them cutting evenings short and stuff near the end, bc they said they had to get home to Bandit.
The problem is, they lied so much about Bandit's health, we really don't know how sick he was when they were leaving him with the sitter for Jenn's favorite memory beach day. Tim tweeted that Bandit was on death's door and wasn't going to make it several years before the dog actually died. Bandit was blind but was clearly tracking a ball that one of them threw. No doubt the dog was ill and had his health issues, but they really got some serious attention from stans back in the day by making his situation seem worse than it was.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I think appearances are deceiving when it comes to that. Probably just looks that way because the camera isn't really focusing on it at ground level. If you got down really close, I bet it's disgusting like @quietcandy mentioned about the dirty bottoms of socks.

I doubt they're having people come and clean for a couple reasons.

First, Tim and Jenn are weird about people being in their house when they're not present (you know, cuz they're ceLeBriTieS); that's why I couldn't believe when they actually left the organizers home alone for a couple hours.

Second, having people come and clean your floors would require you to pick up and move all the toys, boxes, random tit, etc. that's piled up all over and put it somewhere and everything always looks exactly like it did before they leave vs. when they come home in the vlogs. And companies aren't going to move crap around for fear of breaking stuff and then being held liable.

And I honestly also don't even think typical scrubbing / cleaning like you do (and other normal people do!) is even on their radar to even consider doing - or hiring someone to do. 🤣
Bingo! They can’t be bothered to decluttering to make a housekeeper or cleaning service worth it. Blows my mind they’ll have a decluttering service come in but not bother having their house clean. And that service was way overpriced. The money I spend on my bi-weekly housekeeper is worth it’s weight in gold. But…I do spend time decluttering. For people with no jobs or places to be, they’re surely too busy to make their house nice.

They’d need someone to do it allllll for them (put things away, clean etc), while they sit and watch bravo I guess.

Reactions: 14
37 minutes into this live is where they talked about Bandit. This was the time where she went on hosted trips, yes, but where Tim was doing so many solo vlogs (the good ol' days 😅). This was the live that popped up for me earlier this year after another live.

Also other topics in this one (I was going to write a post about it but never did) - this is the Q&A where Jenn says she wanted to be a history teacher but her parents thought she should be a lawyer (because she argued about everything). Also where it seemed to me that Jenn had major FOMO (around 5:15-6:15) when Tim talked about some childhood thing he did in the Keys where he went to some camp and got to snorkel and do all sorts of adventures. It was this moment you see her demeanor totally change in this video. She almost skips the question after that. She also laughs when Tim says he was basically unable to see during the snorkeling then because he had bad eyesight (I think he says "blind" @2020planner 😏).

She also says their communication is why they have such a strong relationship.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The problem is, they lied so much about Bandit's health, we really don't know how sick he was when they were leaving him with the sitter for Jenn's favorite memory beach day. Tim tweeted that Bandit was on death's door and wasn't going to make it several years before the dog actually died. Bandit was blind but was clearly tracking a ball that one of them threw. No doubt the dog was ill and had his health issues, but they really got some serious attention from stans back in the day by making his situation seem worse than it was.
Yep. Tim's tweet from Dec 2016.
And Bandit passed in May 2020.

1655933428279.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
What exactly did Timbo get for Father's Day... 🤔

Breakfast, lunch and dinner... He gets that everyday 🤷‍♀️

The mug... Was old 🤷‍♀️

Was it just the cake 🤔 which the hippo ate half of with him anyway?!?

Did he get a card at all???....

Reactions: 15
His whole father's day was grease. Greasy wife, greasy life, greasy food.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.