The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can relate to making food at home even on a special occasion. My husband and I often opt to have very low-key birthdays and other holidays because 1) we hate crowds so restaurants are out and 2) we like to save as much money as possible too.

Damn unnecessary uterus! My friend and I joke how useless ours is.

Haha, what a bleeping hypocrite your MIL is!

I love being a fur-mommy. I wouldn't have it any other way. 🥰
Oh man don’t I know it. She’s a piece of work. Probably the only time I almost gave Jenn a pass…ALMOST…was when she was talking about her MIL only because I have a Monster In Law. But then I found out like usual Jenn is a pathological liar and drama queen

Reactions: 10
I finally got to the point so many of you have reached. I can no longer watch their terrible videos. It was their most recent one with the horrible CUNTCierge parading around and pretending to be a parent that made me nauseous. They refuse to be parents at every turn except when the cameras on. Then the stans view them as a parents of the year. I can no longer get through their videos because of how highly they view themselves. As a gay man living in FL, my relationship with the trackers has been tenuous at best but I can no longer tolerate their crap that they spew out daily.

FWIW, I think everyone on this board is wonderful and I've spit out my water quite a few times reading your hilarious takes! You guys are the best!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I'm sorry but I have to say this. Jenn and Tim are not only negligent parents but they're also sick f*cks.

There is no rhyme or reason as to why they would delete a sensible critique but keep all of those creepy comments up on their videos.

They shouldn't had a kid AT ALL. They don't need another one to exploit to the perverts.

I wouldn't be surprised if J$ wounds up in therapy one day and says something happened to him when he was little.
In their warped minds, it’s totally acceptable to have a disgusting comment like this on their videos, but even the smallest bit of criticism is deleted. It’s unbelievable.

When will they realise it’s their stans that are the weirdos! They should be wary of them, not posts on Tattle.

Do they not think it’s strange that their stans put Jackson above their own kids? Why aren’t they creeped out by adults wanting to meet their child and give him a kiss?!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
HI JENN!!

New member (joined 6/10/22) “CleanTops”
Trying to shade us here. 😆
F Colorado. Grew up in Florida. Brunette with encroaching greys. Hazel eyes. Extremely nearsighted. Short. Size 18. Married 28 years in a matter of days. No children. Aunt of 11, counting spouses. Great-aunt of 5. Former paralegal. Loves cats. Likes dogs. Favors blues, greens, and purples. Sober since 1989. Recycles compulsively. Hates Disney. Not a stan. No shade intended. Does not bully members. Does not tolerate being bullied, either.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
F Colorado. Grew up in Florida. Brunette with encroaching greys. Hazel eyes. Extremely nearsighted. Short. Size 18. Married 28 years in a matter of days. No children. Aunt of 11, counting spouses. Great-aunt of 5. Former paralegal. Loves cats. Likes dogs. Favors blues, greens, and purples. Sober since 1989. Recycles compulsively. Hates Disney. Not a stan. No shade intended. Does not bully members. Does not tolerate being bullied, either.
You had me at sober. 🤣 Yup. Not Jenn.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I finally got to the point so many of you have reached. I can no longer watch their terrible videos. It was their most recent one with the horrible CUNTCierge parading around and pretending to be a parent that made me nauseous. They refuse to be parents at every turn except when the cameras on. Then the stans view them as a parents of the year. I can no longer get through their videos because of how highly they view themselves. As a gay man living in FL, my relationship with the trackers has been tenuous at best but I can no longer tolerate their crap that they spew out daily.

FWIW, I think everyone on this board is wonderful and I've spit out my water quite a few times reading your hilarious takes! You guys are the best!
Good to see more newbies finally seeing the light with their videos an realising just how absurd they are with the constant flexing an inability to parent, the more outrageous the spending gets the more I think will come over here, only so much you can take of someone constantly boasting about how much they can spend unnecessary

Reactions: 11

Welcome!! It’s only a matter of time before we have an influx of new members who cannot stand another moment of CUNTcierge elitist bullshit

Not sure if you are referring to me with the bullying BS but I’m certain I didn’t bully you. I just disagree with giving Jenn a single ounce of sympathy because she’s a waste of protoplasm.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Good to see more newbies finally seeing the light with their videos an realising just how absurd they are with the constant flexing an inability to parent, the more outrageous the spending gets the more I think will come over here, only so much you can take of someone constantly boasting about how much they can spend unnecessary
Yes!! you know for me it started at the Galactic Starcruiser catastrophe and built from there. It should have started sooner looking back on things but now the sight of that troll makes me sick. Her and her blotchy face!!

Welcome!! It’s only a matter of time before we have an influx of new members who cannot stand another moment of CUNTcierge elitist bullshit
Thank you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just so long as it's not a influx of fking stans taking over cause those are honestly exhausting to deal with, am 100% convinced that PMM went crying to his patreons about tattle giving how many new members were on kissing his ass 🙄🙄 an I'd say the slacker stans would be far worse to have to deal with

• Heart
Just so long as it's not a influx of fking stans taking over cause those are honestly exhausting to deal with, am 100% convinced that PMM went crying to his patreons about tattle giving how many new members were on kissing his ass 🙄🙄
Oof I had to see myself out of his Tattle board. So. MANY. bleeping. STANS.

I guarantee it was a new tier of Patreon. “For $33 a month you can go protect me on Tattle and sing my praises and I’ll send you a jar of meat sweats for your loyalties”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Just so long as it's not a influx of fking stans taking over cause those are honestly exhausting to deal with, am 100% convinced that PMM went crying to his patreons about tattle giving how many new members were on kissing his ass 🙄🙄 an I'd say the slacker stans would be far worse to have to deal with
We have the power of the Mods on our side here.
Embrace the power. Join the dark si ... uh ... ahem... I mean... No worries.

• Haha
Oof I had to see myself out of his Tattle board. So. MANY. bleeping. STANS.

I guarantee it was a new tier of Patreon. “For $33 a month you can go protect me on Tattle and sing my praises and I’ll send you a jar of meat sweats for your loyalties”
I always forget about the likes an what not, but you got my very first one 😅

It got bad on his board, am sure he was one of them as well, thankfully out the rare times one has made it on here they have been shut down very quickly cause they would take over, literally none of these vloggers have the thick skin they all claim they have

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Welcome to the party!!! So many of us started as watchers, hate to use the term stan for any of us here on Tattle, that eventually started to see their bullshit for what it is.

Holy shite could you imagine?? But the few that have come over have been roasted and never come back. Keep up the good work everyone.

#homemovies

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Welcome to the party!!! So many of us started as watchers, hate to use the term stan for any of us here on Tattle, that eventually started to see their bullshit for what it is.
Absolutely! I'm just lucky I found this amazing message board that was saying everything that I was feeling watching them!

Funny enough I was actually a fan of them myself when I come over, I won't use stan since I wasn't that crazy, it was during when FRE had started up an they were mentioning about the "3 unwell" I got curious an tried to look up any gossip on who these unwell were that were getting them kicked off media an the like an found tattle

Once I actually started reading here it opened my eyes into just how bad they truely are, I couldn't find fault in what anyone was saying, it made me wonder wtf I was doing liking these two when I couldn't disagree with anything being said here

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I love how with every new thread we get 2-5 new members. Welcome all! You'll find this place to be incredibly kind and awesome to the other unwell three :)

Reactions: 17
I am going to out myself, I am still a sort of fan of theirs. Not a stan. Maybe just a voyeur. The annoyance of them for started when they went to the outlet mall, you all know what I mean. They are so out of touch with reality. They couldn't function with a 9-5 job and having to be a fulltime parent with NO HELP. Like all their stans.

Some nightmare fuel I found on Instagram 😱
Jenn's boobs are hanging out. :sick: As always.

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.