The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I finally forced myself to watch the latest home blog. They actually have shoes stored in the white cabinet behind the kitchen table.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
oh my god I can't stop laughing thinking of them in Paris trying to navigate the metro or speaking English loudly so those dumb Parisians who CLEARLY don't speak English know what they are saying! Complaining about Disneyland Paris and how it isn't as good as WDW, or complaining about the (good) food! At least they have nuggets. Not like they would get there - these two losers navigating the metro trying to figure out which train goes to Marne-La-Vallée would not happen, they'd end up going on RER B! (I was there earlier this year.)
And if they ventured into the city, they’d have to be mindlessly traipsing after someone else like they did in Tokyo. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol. Mine still won’t even though I’m 40. and yes, baby fever is something I can say I have never had. 🤣
I had my first "early" at 21. Love of my life the first time I felt him move. Eight years later a well intentioned elderly co-worker said I need another. I had ZERO intention of having anymore as I was happy as is. (Was never sure I wanted kids in the first place, would rather be an aunt).
She told me I needed a second as "back up" in case something happened to one of them. Preposterous ramblings of an old woman.
My first son passed at 26 suddenly. My youngest (12 yr difference) was the only thing that got me out of bed some days.
But "back up"? Hell no. NOTHING replaces what you've lost.
For any choices any of you have made personally, you decided what was best for you. Never let anyone tell you otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s amazing what a wonderful little community we have just from watching these two trash bags and their poor kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Tim allegedly runs a theme park channel, went by himself on a two-day trip to a place with 4 new rides...and was too lazy to wait in line for any of them.
I was thinking the same thing! It's one thing if he doesn't want to wait in line on his own time in the parks, but you'd think he would have taken the time to wait in line to actually ride this one since he was invited out for the grand opening. He appeared to have enough time after that to do things he'd done before - he couldn't have taken that time to wait in line for the new ride instead so we could see what the seats looked like or how it moved?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
You had ONE ride, Dimothy.
What we get: Scorch assessments and Ass-aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bowls and beyond!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s amazing what a wonderful little community we have just from watching these two trash bags and their poor kid.
Does the tracker reddit have a community/discussion feel to it, or are the people there mostly there to knock praise for their cult leaders back and forth over the badminton net?

That was rhetorical, sorry... I'm positive their stans are the swoon and feint type and the rest are all about a shallow view of life.

Does the tracker reddit have a community/discussion feel to it, or are the people there mostly there to knock praise for their cult leaders back and forth over the badminton net?

That was rhetorical, sorry... I'm positive their stans are the swoon and feint type and the rest are all about a shallow view of life.
Their Reddit is such an interesting place. It’s just their videos posted with very few comments. However, a few days someone posted that their videos were getting repetitive and I had my tea out for that!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Only their first AMI vlog even made it past 100K views and the latest Ginn/J$-centric home clog flunked harder than well, Ginn in high school, probably.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Lol. Mine still won’t even though I’m 40. and yes, baby fever is something I can say I have never had. 🤣
Thank gawd I’m a lesbian. No pregnancy scares and no need to tie my tubes… although I’d give my uterus away to just about anyone who’d ask. I’ll just set it in a box on the side of the road with a sign: “Free to good home!” My cats are plenty baby enough for me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I had my first "early" at 21. Love of my life the first time I felt him move. Eight years later a well intentioned elderly co-worker said I need another. I had ZERO intention of having anymore as I was happy as is. (Was never sure I wanted kids in the first place, would rather be an aunt).
She told me I needed a second as "back up" in case something happened to one of them. Preposterous ramblings of an old woman.
My first son passed at 26 suddenly. My youngest (12 yr difference) was the only thing that got me out of bed some days.
But "back up"? Hell no. NOTHING replaces what you've lost.
For any choices any of you have made personally, you decided what was best for you. Never let anyone tell you otherwise.
I am so sorry Firefly. I can't even imagine losing a child. Not something I'd imagine you ever get over. ❤❤❤

No. Trackers stans are weird. Say one thing wrong in there and you're blasted mostly, then banned. Im also wondering if something changed. Even though I've been banned from commenting a while now, I could go on and arrow comments. But earlier this week when someone posted a comment on here from Jenn's at home vlog about people down arrowing, I thought I'd pop on and down arrow it. I couldn't see any new posts for several days back whilst logged in. I could see that vlog posted when logged out but couldn't arrow it, logged back in and post was gone. Anyone else banned having the same thing? Has Dimbo updated a setting to manipulate feedback again?

Also, you'll note that tracker Stans, though vocal and abrupt on other media to jump in and defend the objects of their creepy obsessions on other media, rarely come on here to defend them or present another point of view. They just act like hormonal teens and post snarks not well laid out defence.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.