The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some nightmare fuel I found on Instagram šŸ˜±
Pretty accurate, except for Ginn's eyes being drawn way too big and needs a bit more bloat in the face. Dim's eyebrows need to be even more faint. J$ looks like he'd murder you in your sleep, so the Slackers should watch out (method: choking them with his pacifier?) especially since he's apparently climbing out of his crib now and they still can't be bothered to change his crib to a bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Funny enoughā€¦I didnā€™t want kidsā€¦I still HATE kidsā€¦but I do love my own. I think Iā€™ve said this before 0-9 months was a bleeping nightmare for me. I absolutely regretted having a child, he never slept, I was beyond sleep deprived and I was always like ā€œwtf nobody told me this kid would be awake and on my tit for 22 hours a dayā€ā€¦but then (fortunately for my sanity and my poor sons well-being) at 9 months he became a little functioning human with opinions and a personality and titā€¦it was awesome. Weā€™ve had the typical terrible twos and threenager moments but for the most part itā€™s been smooth sailing. Heā€™s a wonderful kid and Iā€™m shocked that I could produce something this well roundedšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I donā€™t fault you AT ALL for making the decision to not have kids. I never understood why people think that having kids is some sort of right of passage or some tit. My brother and sister in law donā€™t want kids and are amazing with our son. I have a deep respect for people who can make the conscious decision to not procreate just because other people tell them itā€™s what needs to be done
Lol Iā€™ve always felt the same way. At 22 I asked the dr to tie everything up. They of course refused. I wouldnā€™t trade my boys for anything though. I never even held a baby until I had my 1st son. And to this day, I think Iā€™ve held maybe one baby for like 10 mins that wasnā€™t mine.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I hope she spent this time at home to do some serious potty training. When he grabbed the package of diapers, I saw there was a box of Easy Ups. Iā€™m guessing sheā€™s not doing tit since she took him outside to pick dandelions with a full diaper.
That outing even included the Nanny, you can see her shadow šŸ™„ couldn't even take the child out to the garden alone FFS

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Lol Iā€™ve always felt the same way. At 22 I asked the dr to tie everything up. They of course refused. I wouldnā€™t trade my boys for anything though. I never even held a baby until I had my 1st son. And to this day, I think Iā€™ve held maybe one baby for like 10 mins that wasnā€™t mine.
I legitimately JUST asked my doctor to tie my tubes last week at my appointment. She was like ā€œare you 100% sureā€ā€¦I feel like Iā€™m 98% sure šŸ˜.

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever held another child aside from mine. Iā€™m not one of those ā€œomg babies my ovariesā€ kind of womenšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤Ŗ

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes!! tit Iā€™m even honest about my own home. We purchased for $265kā€¦weā€™ve put a new roof, new ac, new water heater, gutted the kitchen (twice because Iā€™m terrible lolšŸ¤£), painted the entire home, and laid new floorsā€¦and even Iā€™m like ā€œno way is this witch worth $600k. What people are willing to pay is insane these days. I told my husband I refuse to sell and pay triple what any given home is worth out there
But then the problem becomes where do you move to because moving up in the same area will cost a fortune. Then the market calms and you could find yourself in negative equity. What a nightmare. Its the same here. With white collar workers moving out of the city to quieter towns with more room to work from home, the locals in these areas are being squeezed out. The city flats they are selling are snapped up by landlords for student accommodation or holiday rentals and are hollowing out the community in the city and pricing out youngsters trying to buy their first home. It's nuts! And we're being told there is a COL crisis, record petrol and gas prices, people can't afford to eat, heat homes or drive cars. So are we really at a place where life saving and enhancing professionals can't afford to live reasonably and asshole social media influencers and vloggers can blow a year's salary for some on a single bleeping cuntcierge cruise??!! So wrong... Smh

• Heart
Reactions: 15
But then the problem becomes where do you move to because moving up in the same area will cost a fortune. Then the market calms and you could find yourself in negative equity. What a nightmare. Its the same here. With white collar workers moving out of the city to quieter towns with more room to work from home, the locals in these areas are being squeezed out. The city flats they are selling are snapped up by landlords for student accommodation or holiday rentals and are hollowing out the community in the city and pricing out youngsters trying to buy their first home. It's nuts! And we're being told there is a COL crisis, record petrol and gas prices, people can't afford to eat, heat homes or drive cars. So are we really at a place where life saving and enhancing professionals can't afford to live reasonably and asshole social media influencers and vloggers can blow a year's salary for some on a single bleeping cuntcierge cruise??!! So wrong... Smh
Thatā€™s exactly it. To buy something comparable weā€™d have to spend 100k more than what we sell this place for. So we are just happy to have a roof over our heads and arenā€™t getting caught up in this crazy market.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi. I'm a 'newbie' and an 'oldie,' and atm have two fractured hands. Not a good start! I've literally just joined, but can't figure out where to type a new post. I had so much to say, and this is not a great start. Please can someone point me in the right direction. Thank you from London.

Reactions: 9
Welcome to the party!!! So many of us started as watchers, hate to use the term stan for any of us here on Tattle, that eventually started to see their bullshit for what it is.

Holy shite could you imagine?? But the few that have come over have been roasted and never come back. Keep up the good work everyone.

#homemovies
I think Tracker stans are too lazy to do that. But like their idle idols. Apart from Tiffany Ann. She was fun to play with!

Some nightmare fuel I found on Instagram šŸ˜±
OMG kill it!! Whats going on in J$s erm crotch area??

Pretty accurate, except for Ginn's eyes being drawn way too big and needs a bit more bloat in the face. Dim's eyebrows need to be even more faint. J$ looks like he'd murder you in your sleep, so the Slackers should watch out (method: choking them with his pacifier?) especially since he's apparently climbing out of his crib now and they still can't be bothered to change his crib to a bed.
Chucky Tracker. Pity they got his hair cut. Will stab you in your sleep for not bringing him home toys.

• Haha
Hi. I'm a 'newbie' and an 'oldie,' and atm have two fractured hands. Not a good start! I've literally just joined, but can't figure out where to type a new post. I had so much to say, and this is not a great start. Please can someone point me in the right direction. Thank you from London.
Just type like you did your welcome greeting. ;) It'll pop up here.

Reactions: 6

Not sure if you are referring to me with the bullying BS but Iā€™m certain I didnā€™t bully you. I just disagree with giving Jenn a single ounce of sympathy because sheā€™s a waste of protoplasm.
No sir/ma'am, I did not take you for a bully. I was addressing another user, the one who accused me of being Jenn in disguise. Anyone who suspects that had better bring forth some solid proof, because last time I looked I was a lot older than Jenn, had actually had a career at one point, can prove that I am a post-menopausal nulligravida, and can actually spell "post-menopausal nulligravida." Not to mention, having come from a household with two problem drinkers and two abusive malignant narcissists, I left home at 20 and quit drinking before I was 30, believing that IF I ever married and had children, I needed to have my own ass straightened out first. The Trackers don't know me and I don't know them.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG kill it!! Whats going on in J$s erm crotch area??

Chucky Tracker. Pity they got his hair cut. Will stab you in your sleep for not bringing him home toys.
Odd that the artist did such a great job with some parts and totally messed others up: Jackson's face, his diaper, or whatever that is, and Jenn never looked like that, not even 8 years back. Tells me this stan adores her and isn't so hot on the family.

• Haha
Have they heard the Imagineering move to Lake Nona is delayed for a few years (frankly, I hope Disney changes their mind - based on what I've read from online chatter and Imagineers, no one is particularly excited about that move - especially with FL's most recent shitshow of bills passed)? I'm sure a lot of development in Lake Nona is counting on that move to also help boost property value.

Oof. I live a comfortable lifestyle, and this inflation stuff (and my HOA fees being raised yet again) still has me trying to save as much money as possible. It's just hard to justify way overpriced plane tickets or even shorter road trips currently. It's my birthday this week (although I have to work due to our staff conference always happening the same week), and even for my birthday I'm like, "hmm, should I spend money on takeout for that day? I can just make some shrimp scampi for dinner at home." I will be having some nice wine though. šŸ˜†

Same (except with cats). I knew I didn't want kids since I was around 12, and then the feeling grew even stronger as I aged (I'd love to just get rid of my uterus honestly). I also worked at a couple of foster care organizations/nonprofits, and it seriously made me so angry at irresponsible procreators.

I actually hope he does go to therapy one day (doubt his parents will be willing to pay for it though, unless they can vlog about it). I think even the most well-adjusted people can benefit from therapy, so there's no doubt he'll most certainly need it with those two as his parents.
Happy birthday!! šŸŽ‰.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.