The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched the KSC. What a snooze fest. I like spacy stuff. I've been twice (once with my family when I was around 16 and then with my husband as he had never been. There was a difference in tours in the 10 years give or take I went. The second time I went I found it was not as in-depth as the first time). Honestly if it was not for my husband wanting to go, KSC is a one and done place for me.

Going off this latest video, there was nothing that screamed go back for the third time. The Mars video Tim showed, the narration was bland. He of course was complaining about the long lines. Of course they are long dumbass. It just opened.

I read the comments on the video. I get people have duh moments, I get them too. One person was asking about what is Blue Origin? Google is good at answering that. I know I should not assume, but Blue Origin and Space X have been all over the news the past year, esp. earlier this year. You'd think (at least in the US) that if you watched the news, you'd know what Blue Origin is.

My dad worked in the space industry (I think that the Air and Space Smithsonian in DC has better displays than the KSC), so I was around it. Plus being in the Navy. Alot of stuff that Tim said in the video I knew (like the weight of paint can effect the rockets, as it can affect the weight of an Aircraft or Ship too). But stuff that I'd think would be obvious to even a non-geek, like the rocket thrusters to get the stuff to space. I think people who've seen space launches on TV have a clue how the Space Shuttle, etc. get into space.

In general this video was just a mish mash of crap with no logic behind it. It was very disconnected.

Reactions: 20
can I just take a moment to really appreciate how hard Jenn fails at life. The edit at the end felt worse than a strgguling Vlogger that gets less than 1k views.
“What is this millet?” Hotel shot “I’m heading to the bar” … “this is a great view” … hotel shot “what a fantastic day”

you have one job. you’re hardly a parent. it would be better for you to fire the stanny and hire someone to do your videos for you. But then you couldn’t sit on your ass all day saying you’re editing. The last parenting vlog showed what a great parent you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I am so sorry Firefly. I can't even imagine losing a child. Not something I'd imagine you ever get over. ❤❤❤

No. Trackers stans are weird. Say one thing wrong in there and you're blasted mostly, then banned. Im also wondering if something changed. Even though I've been banned from commenting a while now, I could go on and arrow comments. But earlier this week when someone posted a comment on here from Jenn's at home vlog about people down arrowing, I thought I'd pop on and down arrow it. I couldn't see any new posts for several days back whilst logged in. I could see that vlog posted when logged out but couldn't arrow it, logged back in and post was gone. Anyone else banned having the same thing? Has Dimbo updated a setting to manipulate feedback again?

Also, you'll note that tracker Stans, though vocal and abrupt on other media to jump in and defend the objects of their creepy obsessions on other media, rarely come on here to defend them or present another point of view. They just act like hormonal teens and post snarks not well laid out defence.
They rarely come on here because they get roasted by very funny and clever people 😃
That, and being just so appalled at what is said about the Slackers they can’t deal lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am so sorry Firefly. I can't even imagine losing a child. Not something I'd imagine you ever get over. ❤❤❤

No. Trackers stans are weird. Say one thing wrong in there and you're blasted mostly, then banned. Im also wondering if something changed. Even though I've been banned from commenting a while now, I could go on and arrow comments. But earlier this week when someone posted a comment on here from Jenn's at home vlog about people down arrowing, I thought I'd pop on and down arrow it. I couldn't see any new posts for several days back whilst logged in. I could see that vlog posted when logged out but couldn't arrow it, logged back in and post was gone. Anyone else banned having the same thing? Has Dimbo updated a setting to manipulate feedback again?

Also, you'll note that tracker Stans, though vocal and abrupt on other media to jump in and defend the objects of their creepy obsessions on other media, rarely come on here to defend them or present another point of view. They just act like hormonal teens and post snarks not well laid out defence.
I’m banned from commenting, but I still go in and downvote everything. Other than the one guy who pointed out that maybe they should change their tactics. That one got an upvote along with many of the comments to that one.

Reactions: 13
Does the tracker reddit have a community/discussion feel to it, or are the people there mostly there to knock praise for their cult leaders back and forth over the badminton net?

That was rhetorical, sorry... I'm positive their stans are the swoon and feint type and the rest are all about a shallow view of life.
Tim is the mod. Tim banned me for questioning (albeit without vulgarity and in a rather devil's advocate-type of way) their need for a nanny. And I always would preface my comments with how much I loved his solo vlogs (to mitigate my criticism 🤣 🤣 🤣 ).

Lots of us have been banned by Tim on there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Wow. So he gets invited to highlight the new things at KSC and can’t inconvenience himself to ride the attractions?? Hope the PR person sees that and takes note. (But they probably won’t).
Magical Hijinx posted a video that caught my eye. Things for toddlers at Islands of adventure. She doesn’t even have a bleeping kid and she covered everything really good and knew all kinds of facts. Yet the one vlogger who has a toddler can’t seem to do that. And even if he tried, we all know he’d give absolutely no valuable info and would just show them eating…again and again and again. Lol. Where is FRE?

Reactions: 28
can I just take a moment to really appreciate how hard Jenn fails at life. The edit at the end felt worse than a strgguling Vlogger that gets less than 1k views.
“What is this millet?” Hotel shot “I’m heading to the bar” … “this is a great view” … hotel shot “what a fantastic day”

you have one job. you’re hardly a parent. it would be better for you to fire the stanny and hire someone to do your videos for you. But then you couldn’t sit on your ass all day saying you’re editing. The last parenting vlog showed what a great parent you are.
She is getting lazier an lazier tbh, it's as if she thinks she can do no wrong, their sub count has hardly moved in months, they relay heavily on the stans an nothing more, most channels would want to keep growing their sub count but they clearly can't be bothered since the vlogs are snoozefests an they can't even give updated information or any good information, I don't know how anyone can be that lazy, she has no job, a stanny for the kid, hardly edits, like wtf do you do all day aside from eating an binge watching TV shows which at this point is there anything left to actually binge watch

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow. So he gets invited to highlight the new things at KSC and can’t inconvenience himself to ride the attractions?? Hope the PR person sees that and takes note. (But they probably won’t).
Who is going to want to go visit KSC when the person who is supposedly promoting it keeps saying the lines are too long for him to experience the rides?

It was a strange half-assed video. Did I miss the part where he said which hotel had the cool space wall? Here's the view from the rooftop bar but didn't tell us where exactly we could visit said rooftop bar? How the hell can they be so terrible at what they do?

And they live 48 mins from KSC, Tim had to spend 2 nights there? Dude just needed a break from his reality.

Reactions: 26
Magical Hijinx posted a video that caught my eye. Things for toddlers at Islands of adventure. She doesn’t even have a bleeping kid and she covered everything really good and knew all kinds of facts. Yet the one vlogger who has a toddler can’t seem to do that. And even if he tried, we all know he’d give absolutely no valuable info and would just show them eating…again and again and again. Lol. Where is FRE?

Because even though he is the better parent, the kid is a bigger inconvenience than the place he is going. Has to stick to the important nap time.

Said this again and again. He forgets that people spends lots and lots of money to visit these places so he has lost track of what it is like to see this from a tourist perspective. Esp. a tourist with a toddler. Again, he forgets that if he is going to show his kid. Use it to his advantage. But nope. He'd rather leave the kid at home and show the newest merch or hot dog or churro or cupcake.

Reactions: 18
I just watched the KSC. What a snooze fest. I like spacy stuff. I've been twice (once with my family when I was around 16 and then with my husband as he had never been. There was a difference in tours in the 10 years give or take I went. The second time I went I found it was not as in-depth as the first time). Honestly if it was not for my husband wanting to go, KSC is a one and done place for me.

Going off this latest video, there was nothing that screamed go back for the third time. The Mars video Tim showed, the narration was bland. He of course was complaining about the long lines. Of course they are long dumbass. It just opened.

I read the comments on the video. I get people have duh moments, I get them too. One person was asking about what is Blue Origin? Google is good at answering that. I know I should not assume, but Blue Origin and Space X have been all over the news the past year, esp. earlier this year. You'd think (at least in the US) that if you watched the news, you'd know what Blue Origin is.

My dad worked in the space industry (I think that the Air and Space Smithsonian in DC has better displays than the KSC), so I was around it. Plus being in the Navy. Alot of stuff that Tim said in the video I knew (like the weight of paint can effect the rockets, as it can affect the weight of an Aircraft or Ship too). But stuff that I'd think would be obvious to even a non-geek, like the rocket thrusters to get the stuff to space. I think people who've seen space launches on TV have a clue how the Space Shuttle, etc. get into space.

In general this video was just a mish mash of crap with no logic behind it. It was very disconnected.
I can’t believe he didn’t wait and chose to just record the boring film. KSC was basically paying him to get YT views and he couldn’t even be bothered to show viewers the full experience. He was more interested in the stupid food that he could have gotten anywhere.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Hell remember when they tried to pivot when Ginn was preggers and show off "pregnant friendly rides"? They failed at that since they COULDN'T EVEN READ THE GOD DAMN SIGN AT THE RIDES ENTRANCE and ended up giving out bad info.

• Haha
I made it through a whole 5 minutes of this blog and turned it off. It was very boring, not informative at all. Would like some more info, since I have never been there. Oh wait, they will link all that info in the description down below.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That last sentence really describes the Slackers' life the last couple years or so, doesn't it?

• Haha
Tim is the mod. Tim banned me for questioning (albeit without vulgarity and in a rather devil's advocate-type of way) their need for a nanny. And I always would preface my comments with how much I loved his solo vlogs (to mitigate my criticism 🤣 🤣 🤣 )

Lots of us have been banned by Tim on there.
I have too!!

Reactions: 4

Ref the highlights above. Every one of their videos are snooze fests and mish mash of crap. This includes home vloooggggssss, theme park visits, AirBnB visits to themed houses, and of course their #hosted visits to various themeparks, hotels, restaurants, etc.

The Trackholes do not know how a narrative for each vlog would go a long way to add structure to their idiotic “filming” and narration. #homemovies

Reactions: 14
Who is going to want to go visit KSC when the person who is supposedly promoting it keeps saying the lines are too long for him to experience the rides?

It was a strange half-assed video. Did I miss the part where he said which hotel had the cool space wall? Here's the view from the rooftop bar but didn't tell us where exactly we could visit said rooftop bar? How the hell can they be so terrible at what they do?

And they live 48 mins from KSC, Tim had to spend 2 nights there? Dude just needed a break from his reality.
Agreed! Plus he knew if he stayed home he'd never get there on time the next day because the succubus would insist on sleeping until noon.

• Haha
Plate update. Both vlogs were boring as tit and I regret wasting my time watching them. Thank god I have a really great block, so they don't get ad moneys from my views.

June 18th vlog, Jenn had 3 plates. June 19th vlog, Tim just had one AHH-SAI-YEE bowl.

plate-tracker.png

I've only been to KSC once, but it was with a friend who actually works there and was able to geek out with us about various space facts. My husband also worked there for a time. It's definitely cool, but IMO not really worth multiple visits. Tim did a horrible job showing it off.

I'm feeling somewhat Tracker-esque lately. Our friends invited us on a cruise with them in October, and I'm thinking of doing a Disney cruise for my birthday this year (turning 40 and want to do something special), so that would be 3 cruises within a year for me. But, I'm also doing 3 different cruise lines and venturing off to awesome excursions, and not staying concierge, so that makes me a bit better, right guys? I'm super excited to check out some Mayan ruins on one of the port stops, because I have a degree in archaeology and extensively studied Mesoamerica :D

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm feeling somewhat Tracker-esque lately. Our friends invited us on a cruise with them in October, and I'm thinking of doing a Disney cruise for my birthday this year (turning 40 and want to do something special), so that would be 3 cruises within a year for me. But, I'm also doing 3 different cruise lines and venturing off to awesome excursions, and not staying concierge, so that makes me a bit better, right guys? I'm super excited to check out some Mayan ruins on one of the port stops, because I have a degree in archaeology and extensively studied Mesoamerica :D
👏👏👏 Yay for you!
You deserve it!
And I mean it genuinely.
(Not in the Slacker-esque way)

I am in a happy place too.
I just registered for the 2023 RunDisney Princess Races. 5K for me and the Fairy Tale Challenge (10K & half marathon) for my daughter.

My friend had a difficult time registering for the January 2023 Marathon weekend, as every race was sold out within the first hour.
It will be the 30th anniversary.
She only got in cause she is a perfect Dopey.

She is still trying to find a marathon slot for her sister through one of the charity entries.

Her words had me a bit concerned that I wouldn’t get in. But I did. 🤗

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.