The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no desire to watch her and the kid for half an hour. Why would she think that was “fun”? How about you take your ass to a theme park and actually do something? Pathetic views on it.

Reactions: 15
When "Jackson and Mommy day" is so rare, you can link to the one other time they had it.
Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 8.09.48 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jenn if you are reading here

JENN YOU ARE THE ABSOLUTE WORST MOTHER EVER AND I WILL BE PRAYING YOU NEVER HAVE ANOTHER CHILD.

• Heart
Is this the face of someone living the cuntcierge life or a poster for "this is what meth does to you"? 🥴
Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 8.12.14 PM.png

There's no one sitting behind him and he's still all squished up in his Tesla. He's like practically straddling the steering wheel. If his airbag were to go off, that'd be a super gnarly chest/face injury.
Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 8.16.12 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
J definitely has incredibly garbled speech and it seems like something they should be concerned about to me. But they always just laugh it off, which is weird. He made zero sense at the end of the vlog and they just do the dumb Jenn-style laugh about it and act like "oh well." It almost seems like he has some issue with his mouth like a tongue tie or something? Or he just has a hard time moving his mouth correctly to form the right sounds?? Does it get worse closer to times he goes to bed? This vlog was the worst I have seen when it comes to his speech.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
🤦🏻‍♀️ Such a boring video!
Here’s Jackson’s breakfast ..... eggs and toast
Next day, here’s Jackson’s breakfast...eggs and toast
Where is the fruit you said he was having?

Stop using that kitchen step stool!
Jackson’s waist is a good 4 - 6” above the top bar!
THIS is an accident waiting to happen!
98E0D113-8878-4587-867F-5F2E92146956.jpeg

I see a potty chair. Is it for show or is Lynn really potty training him?
99C8D3EA-9F34-46FA-86FC-2393E6571258.jpeg
Why is the outro THEM sitting on the kitchen floor in front of the refrigerator, eating??

Reactions: 14
Ginn said J$ came into her bed at 5am. So... he's climbing out of his crib, right? She tries to stick his pacifier back in his mouth and he nods no to it. So basically, these asshat parents just stick his binky in his mouth even if he's not necessarily asking for it just to keep him quiet? Argh.

Even their bedroom has empty cardboard boxes.
Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 8.24.30 PM.png

Then she feels the need to do a close-up of his crotch to show off his shorts.

Ginn says she hasn't done eggs for breakfast for awhile for herself. I'm assuming she means at home, because otherwise she's eating as many eggs as Gaston.

• Sick
The fruit she insisted she'd be giving him for breakfast is the magic invisible kind, you guyyzzzzzzz. Also, I don't think she could possibly put more butter on his toast.
Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 8.35.32 PM.png

Ginn: "It's hard to sleeeeeep without the guy who reminds me to wipe my ass you guuuyyzzzzzz!"
Just take some of J$'s melatonin then, you whiny codependent witch. Or smoke a joint.

Oh lovely, grease AND dandruff.
Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 8.42.14 PM.png

Ginn: "WhAt ArE yOu DoInG BuD?"
Could she be any more dense and desperate for content, he's trying to get his water, you witch. WTF does it look like he's doing?
Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 8.46.09 PM.png

Then it's a shot of him after he's played in the pool. He seems annoyed that she keeps asking him questions about the pool. It sounds like (and it's so hard to tell with him) he's asking his eggie donor to get his floaties off of him (something like "will you put this off me?"), but she interprets it as "you played with your puppy?"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The fruit she insisted she'd be giving him for breakfast is the magic invisible kind, you guyyzzzzzzz. Also, I don't think she could possibly put more butter on his toast.
View attachment 1353764
Maybe I'm not seeing this image right, is there a knife leaning up against Jackson's plate?

If so, I realize some kids this age have been filmed using knives, but Jackson is far from ready for one, so why leave it there? Seems to me Jenn was more focused on getting the food in front of him and getting that video footage proving what a great mom she is than remembering to remove something that could be a problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Earlier in the video Jenn asks J$ what did he dream about, his answer was water and milk. Like come on if your kid has to dream about getting liquids, maybe leave out more liquids for him JENN!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
"Let me blab about how Dim and I keep practically empty bottles of shampoo and lotion around for years while occasionally remembering to look behind me to see what my child is doing. It's not like anything bad happens when I literally turn my back on him! Just some burned fingers now and then!"
Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 9.00.35 PM.png

I'll take "Things that do not belong in the kitchen" for $1000, Alex.
Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 8.55.21 PM.png

"Is this a black bean burger?" she asks as she shows the menu. Then she calls the top bun of her burger the "lid". 😆
Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 9.01.50 PM.png

I like how the camera never wants to focus on her. It'd rather focus on one of her empty lotion bottles.
Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 9.06.39 PM.png

Get a SHOE RACK, you cuntcierge fucks.
Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 9.09.04 PM.png

J$ throws his diapers up onto the counter and almost hits a dirty bowl of food sitting there, where we see a pull-up that's also already laying there. 🤨
Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 9.10.40 PM.png

The pointless stuffed animals they bought on the last cruise have now joined the pointless stuffed animal from their last Aulani trip that's been sitting there since their Aulani trip.
Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 9.13.42 PM.png

Maybe I'm not seeing this image right, but is there a knife leaning up against Jackson's plate?
Yes.

• Wow
I finally had the misfortune of laying eyes on another Holy Moly “production”…dude don’t ever make another video ever again…you absolutely SUCK at it

dude needs to take it easy with the ads too…in a 27 minute video I had 9 ads
I hadn't seen any of his videos so went to see the latest cruise installment. I don't want to see another one of his videos they are even worse than Michael Kay's crap he puts out

Reactions: 11
I hadn't seen any of his videos so went to see the latest cruise installment. I don't want to see another one of his videos they are even worse than Michael Kay's crap he puts out
And then Michael Kay says “hold my beer” (which he says he won’t drink but does).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ginn: "J$, what's the funnest thing we did while daddy was gone?"
J$: "Douche!" *picks nose*

The caterpillars on her forehead are mutinying. Wonder when she'll get sick of wearing that orange shirt and move on to her next wear-on-repeat shirt. Their fridge needs to be wiped clean, but so does everything else in their house.
Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 9.23.40 PM.png

J$, who alternates between nonsensical blabbing, completely ignoring his eggie/sperm donor's questions or unenthusiastically saying yes/no, also does a dead blank-eyed stare at the camera as he shows off his under-eye circles and eats a pure-sugar freeze-dried ice cream sandwich. Dim commands him to have another bite of it in an odd tone, even though the kid seems totally confused by the taste. Bet they don't command him to eat his vegetables in that tone...
Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 9.28.26 PM.png

Hope the Roomba picks up all the crumbs of that ice cream sandwich they all swapped spit on.

Ginn licks her fingers and then uses those same fingers to brush J$'s hair around on his forehead.
Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 9.34.21 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Is this the face of someone living the cuntcierge life or a poster for "this is what meth does to you"? 🥴
View attachment 1353745

There's no one sitting behind him and he's still all squished up in his Tesla. He's like practically straddling the steering wheel. If his airbag were to go off, that'd be a super gnarly chest/face injury.
View attachment 1353749
Dim drives like an old lady going from Publix to her one bedroom condo in boca raton.

1-B886-BA3-457-D-4113-BD06-955294953-E3-A.png

We shall see if Holy Moly deletes as quick as Ginn and Dim.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That was just... a freaking exhausting vlog to get through, but it was such a hot mess look into the life of an ugly mess in an ugly messy house. She is so awkward around her own child. She continues to have no idea how to talk to him. And what was with the cycling through multiple different accents and voices while talking to her kid? Just talk to him normally, maybe he'd actually respond to you once in awhile if you did.

Reactions: 21
Was it awkward for Lyn to allow Jen to film a few minutes at a time with her son in between Lyn watching him yet pretending like she’s the best mom ever?
like … “move Lyn let me pretend like I’m reading to Jackson, ok now you can have him back”

Also do they make Lyn pack a lunch to stay there all day? It never seems like they have food for her

Reactions: 17
Jenn seemed sooooo frazzled in that vlog! I get being at home alone with a kid can be and is exhausting (I did it with my 2 while my husband worked 60hr weeks) but as a parent you know how to set a routine and control your children. All the toys scattered EVERYWHERE would drive me crazy! Sure kids make a mess and they should play as they wish but have a designated spot where the toys can be and MAKE THEM CLEAN UP ONCE DONE! If no expectations are ever set and “life is a palm tree” every day, there will never be any real joy in life. I’m glad Lynn didn’t stay for dinner, you could tell Jenn wasn’t though lol

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.