The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thank all of you who sat through that video to give us a play by play of their constant stupidity. I was cleaning up my YouTube subscriptions the other day and removed their channel. I just can't watch anymore, but I do love snarking on them still!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh God, what?!?!?!!
Creepy people like this posting on these vlogs should make them totally horrified. What the F? I cannot even believe they think this stuff is fine. 😠View attachment 1355086
It’s so bizarre how they won’t delete this freaky as hell comment yet they’ll delete any criticism, or even just people questioning their behaviour!

Reactions: 21
There was them saying people were showing up at their house after the pregnancy announcement, but that was Jenn on Twitter, so take that with a grain of salt. Also, that mom and son who drove to AMI meet them after they talked about doing a beach cleanup, which was just bleeping weird.
Oh, don't even get me started on that bullshit she spewed back then. 🤣

Yeah, within 24-48 hours of that one dude saying "Oh God, that poor child" on Twitter to his friends (and SHE wasn't even tagged in the convo; she found it somehow), she was saying on her Twitter that haters were LITERALLY showing up at their GATED-bleeping-COMMUNITY'S house's doorstep AND showing up at their FAMILY'S HOMES.

To do exactly what, Jenn?

Protest w/ pitchforks bc you're pregnant?!?! Yeah, ok. Get the duck outta here. 🖕

Yet the stans bought it hook, line, and sinker. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
These screenshots are 4yrs apart.
4 years.
48 months.
Talk about aging rough.
I actually feel like Tim looks so different in the face from how he used to. Something is different in a way I can't explain. I think @2020planner said once something about how his jaw looked different after he had his wisdom teeth out. But anyway, he looks like a different person to me in his face than 4 years ago (not just that he got older).

Reactions: 8
I actually feel like Tim looks so different in the face from how he used to. Something is different in a way I can't explain. I think @2020planner said once something about how his jaw looked different after he had his wisdom teeth out. But anyway, he looks like a different person to me in his face than 4 years ago (not just that he got older).
Yep. I think it's from the wisdom teeth. Check him out before his teeth were taken out (like, even the month before). He still had a bit more of that fuller look in the face.

Now he sorta has that "gummy old man" look about him (for lack of a better phrase 🤣) where he almost looks like he doesn't even have teeth in his mouth sometimes.

The same thing happened to my dad when he got his wisdom teeth out in his 40s (which, mind you, was like 30 years ago). His facial structure changed. The dentists will always tell you it doesn't happen... and maybe it doesn't to some people. 🤷‍♀️

I also taught a teenage girl back in the early 2000s who cried a ton after she got her wisdom teeth taken out bc it also changed her facial structure and she was devastated (the sides of her face kinda didn't look as plump anymore). I'm sure she came to terms w/ it eventually, but I felt so bad for her! :(

• Sad
Reactions: 10
These screenshots are 4yrs apart.
4 years.
48 months.
Talk about aging rough.
Wow...though I think for the most part Jenbo has aged worse than Dim. Though Dim is looking pretty rough as well. Really, Jenbo has done some rapid aging in the past year. Even since the beginning of the year. I accidentally clicked on one of their November cruise videos the other day and she looks so drastically different even from then. The weight gain, the tanning, and dubious choices in hair and possible lip injections have really warped her appearance. Dim just looks haggard honestly.

Reactions: 13
Ginn tries to pretend what Dim matters is important (“he’s going on a bUsInEsS trip!”) but also told him he can’t do that again. Excuse you, spray tans don’t grow on palm trees and you need all the views you can get to be able to even afford those.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ginn tries to pretend what Dim matters is important (“he’s going on a bUsInEsS trip!”) but also told him he can’t do that again. Excuse you, spray tans don’t grow on palm trees and you need all the views you can get to be able to even afford those.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow...though I think for the most part Jenbo has aged worse than Dim. Though Dim is looking pretty rough as well. Really, Jenbo has done some rapid aging in the past year. Even since the beginning of the year. I accidentally clicked on one of their November cruise videos the other day and she looks so drastically different even from then. The weight gain, the tanning, and dubious choices in hair and possible lip injections have really warped her appearance. Dim just looks haggard honestly.
She looks like she ate 1 year ago Jenn.
May 31st, 2021 Vero Beach vlog Jenn
Screen Shot 2022-06-19 at 4.21.54 PM.png

June 16, 2022 Last day at AMI vlog Jenn:
Screen Shot 2022-06-19 at 4.21.46 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
The cuts “I dont Know where the day went so I didn’t film”. witch your little puppy looked after your kid the entire day, that’s why you didn’t film. I like how a 20 minute video over three days had like 5 minutes of actual content of her looking after the kid. That’s being generous. I feel she never “complained” about editing until they had Jackson. Now she treats it like it’s the most important thing she does. In reality i see it as an excuse as to why she can’t look after her miracle child she wants nothing to do with. god damn whale Dim shoulda left you at the beach.

Reactions: 12
Haven't had the chance to watch any recent Slacker vlogs, but I take it Ginn was fishing for sympathy having to be a single parent for like a day?

Been busy doing around the house chores and cooking up a storm.

Look at this strawberry cheesecake with a lemon shortbread crust I made.
20220619_171603.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
There’s so much to unpack with the latest homevlog. I know I’ll forget something.

Business trip. Give me a break. Insert eye roll.

Give the kid some damn water. He is even DREAMING about cups of water/milk. He had to go over to his diaper bag to grab an old cup of water.

I hope she spent this time at home to do some serious potty training. When he grabbed the package of diapers, I saw there was a box of Easy Ups. I’m guessing she’s not doing tit since she took him outside to pick dandelions with a full diaper.

The way Tim’s seat is set in his Tesla. I think his balls are pressed up against the steering column.

She should be ashamed that it’s been 2 years since she’s had “mommy and buddy time”. Yet, Lyn was there so it doesn’t even count. Why is she so unable to care for her child alone??

The way Jenn is forcing buddy to talk and answer questions while he’s eating toast and has a full mouth. I just can’t with it.

The way they are constantly quizzing buddy on camera is annoying. How many dandelions? What color is this? Say you ABC’s, spell this, etc.

Jenn, you didn’t griddle the cucumbers. You sautéed them.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So I’ve mentioned on some of these threads we mostly sail celebrity. I was inquiring to our TA about a future cruise and my phone completely put Cuntcierge in the email and I’m dying laughing. We typically sail concierge class (only because sometimes Concierge aft cheaper than an aft balcony 🤷🏻‍♂️ ). It doesn’t include a whole lot tbh. The fact my iPhone has truly fell in love with Cuntcierge is hilarious. I wonder if you google that word if it brings you here to tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She looks like she ate 1 year ago Jenn.
May 31st, 2021 Vero Beach vlog Jenn
(photo removed)

June 16, 2022 Last day at AMI vlog Jenn:
View attachment 1355616
I'm not in a position to rag about her dress size, but I'm more than a little worried about that sunburn. You can't be a Florida resident and stay out of that brutal summer sun for long. Jenn's mom was younger than me, suffered more than any woman should in a hundred lifetimes, and was gone way too soon: she is not here to bluntly tell her daughter that it's not about us anymore from the second that sperm hits that egg. It's past time for Jenn, mother of a toddler, to look into cover-ups and other sun-blocking tools so that she can avoid her mother's fate and be there for her son. Before he was even born, he'd already tragically lost a grandmother. I wouldn't wish the loss of a young mother on my worst enemy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.