The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not going to lie. My husband LOVES space tit and rocket launches and all that jazz. And even he thought the Kennedy Space Center SUCKED 🤣🤣🥴🥴.
It was a one and done for us and you honestly couldn’t even get us to go back for FREE. Can’t wait to watch Tim hype it up and make it sound way better than it is🤣🤣
I love KSC. :love:

I've been going since I was a teen and remember, in my 4th grade class, watching Challenger explode live on-air (my school's 1st Grade Teacher was one of the finalists to go into space before Christa was chosen and she was inconsolable when the explosion happened). Then again, I watched the morning of the Columbia explosion. :( I drove out to KSC to pay my respects that day and people were leaving white roses on the Astronaut Memorial. I still get teary-eyed when I go and see the remnants of Columbia and Challenger there.

And I always get teary-eyed whenever I see a launch (even SpaceX these days). I dunno why. Just brings back memories, I guess. I got pretty teary-eyed at the end of the Atlantis movie they show and then reveal Atlantis behind the wall in the new(er) exhibit they have there.
🤣 I can't turn it off! 😭

Maybe it's also bc my grandfather used to wake me up really early in the a.m. (when I'd be visiting him down here in the summers before I moved to Fla myself) to watch the launches outside in the early morning hours. So I've got that memory too.

It's really an awesome place, TBH. :) (You wouldn't know it, by the way Tim shows it though)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh God, what?!?!?!!
Creepy people like this posting on these vlogs should make them totally horrified. What the F? I cannot even believe they think this stuff is fine. 😠
No.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Oh God, what?!?!?!!
Creepy people like this posting on these vlogs should make them totally horrified. What the F? I cannot even believe they think this stuff is fine. 😠View attachment 1355086
Ugh, their stans are the worst. This is yet another reason why their kid doesn't need to be filmed. Didn't they already deal with a stalker IRL before? I want to say I read something about a deranged stan showing up at Dim's work. However, that could be another Jen fairytale so not entirely sure. But I wouldn't put it past some of their stans. Rochester Homewrecker needs help.

Reactions: 16
Ugh, their stans are the worst. This is yet another reason why their kid doesn't need to be filmed. Didn't they already deal with a stalker IRL before? I want to say I read something about a deranged stan showing up at Dim's work. However, that could be another Jen fairytale so not entirely sure. But I wouldn't put it past some of their stans. Rochester Homewrecker needs help.
Maybe home wrecker and Ginn can go to therapy on a buy-one-get-one special

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I watched the recent vlog, but I watch using Invidious, if you’re ever looking for a site with an ad block.
Poor Buddy has his mother’s teeth bc of that pacifier. Could that be attributing to his garbled speech?

Look at her bloated crab claws. How are they not concerned with their health at all?
View attachment 1354734
Then at the end of the video she wants a bite of ice cream sandwich first, but Buddy wants it and she won’t give it to him so it breaks. She’s using her chin to push down on the top of his head to hold him back bc she’s double fisting ice cream. Holy tit, I could never imagine being that selfish to anyone, but especially to my child.
View attachment 1354756
Exactly! She wrestled it off him for another bite, despite her and Tim already having a taste AND making a big deal about how Daddy had brought it home for him,

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I ff through most of the vlog last night, and had to shut it off when it got to the part when Tim got back. Just watched a bit of it...JFC! At the beginning Tim talking about his memory of his dad bringing back ONE thing for him from a trip and he wanted to do that for J$. That is a sweet thought, but here's the thing Tim, the reason you have fond memories of that is because it was ONLY ONE THING!!! Bringing home the entire contents of the NASA gift shop completely ruins the fun of giving a J$ a sweet trinket to link to that memory of you being away. Just because you have the means to do so doesn't mean you should. A little space shuttle would have been enough and probably appreciated much more. Now all that crap will just be thrown into one of the random corners of crap in Ft. Pampers. SMH...rant over, I'm going to make some coffee ☕.
Funny memory as a kid. My dad was older when I was born (50) so toys and stuff like that never really made sense to him. Anytime he’d go on a business trip, he’d come back with a couple of scratch offs in his briefcase for me to scratch off…I used to LOVE it. I would greet him at the door and attack his briefcase 🤣🤣

it wasn’t gambling because it wasn’t like I was walking into the gas station with a $20 and buying them myself but it’s such a fun memory.

why did Tim bring home literally one of everything from KSCs crappy gift shop 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
When she asked him how it tasted, I heard him say in my mind, "Like thift :poop:, mommie." (with his little lisp)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh God, what?!?!?!!
Creepy people like this posting on these vlogs should make them totally horrified. What the F? I cannot even believe they think this stuff is fine. 😠View attachment 1355086
They are just making a dangerous path for the kid with allowing these creepy perverted weirdo stans to do this an by keeping him on the channel so they can get their sick "J fix"

If the time comes that he does need to go to public school because either they have no money for the lavish lifestyle to fund a private at home tutor or they simple cannot be bothered with him being at home (we all know how ecstatic they are at going out without him) then they are going to put him plus other kids in danger with these lunitcs showing up at the kids school, we all know they don't put effort into keeping things private so his school is going to be easy to find out, I can't imagine the stress it's going to put on the school staff at having to keep a close eye on him an any kids he gets involved with just so some nutcase doesn't try to take him, we have already seen one dangerous asshole claim he was going to snatch him, the kid is being raised to perform to stranger so he is going to walk away with one pretty easy

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I love KSC. :love:

I've been going since I was a teen and remember, in my 4th grade class, watching Challenger explode live on-air (my school's 1st Grade Teacher was one of the finalists to go into space before Christa was chosen and she was inconsolable when the explosion happened). Then again, I watched the morning of the Columbia explosion. :( I drove out to KSC to pay my respects that day and people were leaving white roses on the Astronaut Memorial. I still get teary-eyed when I go and see the remnants of Columbia and Challenger there.

And I always get teary-eyed whenever I see a launch (even SpaceX these days). I dunno why. Just brings back memories, I guess. I got pretty teary-eyed at the end of the Atlantis movie they show and then reveal Atlantis behind the wall in the new(er) exhibit they have there.
🤣 I can't turn it off! 😭

Maybe it's also bc my grandfather used to wake me up really early in the a.m. (when I'd be visiting him down here in the summers before I moved to Fla myself) to watch the launches outside in the early morning hours. So I've got that memory too.

It's really an awesome place, TBH. :) (You wouldn't know it, by the way Tim shows it though)
Maybe we were just there on an off day. It was incredibly crowded and a lot of things were closed…it just seemed off for us.

Reactions: 6
Opinion Re: long term youtube income, I believe something bigger and better will come along. TTT channel has all its eggs in one basket, and while that container is holding up for the present time, it's only a matter of time before the company who owns that basket modifies it so channel owners see less and less of an income off of what they put in there.

It's happening with all the big companies. Corporate greed is a thing that Youtube is not immune to.
Funny memory as a kid. My dad was older when I was born (50) so toys and stuff like that never really made sense to him. Anytime he’d go on a business trip, he’d come back with a couple of scratch offs in his briefcase for me to scratch off…I used to LOVE it. I would greet him at the door and attack his briefcase 🤣🤣

it wasn’t gambling because it wasn’t like I was walking into the gas station with a $20 and buying them myself but it’s such a fun memory.

why did Tim bring home literally one of everything from KSCs crappy gift shop 🥴🥴🥴
LOL, that's cool. My dad used to attend the tech conferences and bring home samples for himself us as we would also haunt his doorway as he unpacked his suitcase. Still remember getting one of the first samples of fiber-optic cabling and the Velcro sample appealed to my need to constantly fidget.

Tim and Jenn just buy crap. If we took the money they've spent on useless stuff you could house and feed a homeless family for a year.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
.....I am really hoping that once he enters school he has some sort of teacher or something that advocates for him, but what I'm thinking is likely going to happen is if he is in public school he won't be in there for more than a year or so since it will clash with his parents' travel scheduling.
This prompted me to look up Florida’s school laws for entry.

“Florida law (Section 1003.21(1)(a)2, Florida Statutes) specifies that children who have attained the age of five years on or before September 1 of the school year are eligible for admission to public kindergarten during that school year based on rules prescribed by the school board.”

Jackson is eligible to enter kindergarten the year he turns six (2025)

If the time comes that he does need to go to public school because either they have no money for the lavish lifestyle to fund a private at home tutor or they simple cannot be bothered with him being at home (we all know how ecstatic they are at going out without him) then they are going to put him plus other kids in danger with these lunitcs showing up at the kids school, we all know they don't put effort into keeping things private so his school is going to be easy to find out, I can't imagine the stress it's going to put on the school staff at having to keep a close eye on him an any kids he gets involved with just so some nutcase doesn't try to take him, we have already seen one dangerous asshole claim he was going to snatch him, the kid is being raised to perform to stranger so he is going to walk away with one pretty easy
Well stated

Reactions: 8
When Tim came home with that big ole bag of stuff. I thought more crap they don’t need. Then Jackson ripping the stuff out of Tim’s hand. I was like what a rude ass, he will never make it in school.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I’m super concerned about this kids hydration. It’s so important and especially in Florida during this time of year (it’s important year round but just stating the obvious there).

Our son has always been a drinker. We’ve always had huge tumblers filled with cool/cold water at his disposal. I would say on an average day he drinks 64 oz of water. He’s not a fan of juice (except for apple) or soda…

i hardly ever see J drink in vlogs or carry around a water jug/cup…

Reactions: 18
Just watching latest home movie…

prop up early - so I’m guessing Dim normally does that but because that whale ain’t seen pre since who knows when

when she’s talking to him and constantly questioning him it’s really uncomfortable to watch - it seems forced

had to get a book in 🤣

when Dim left to go to his “business meeting” ie media event she looked like she had been crying because heaven forbid she has to look after her own son

she had Lyn with her all the first day so probably slept the lazy sloth

the whole way she speaks with him is plain weird

cut The toast in half you lazy witch

moan because dim ain’t there

When he says “cup” “water and milk” he’s probably asking for a drink not recalling his dreams 😡

the kid is constantly thirsty - that’s really concerning

the house is a bleeping tip

ditched him off to Lyn again looks like Lyn supervised pool time

WHO NEEDS A NANNY WHEN YOU ARE AT HOME? 😡

Takes all day to clean bathroom

Kid asks for water AGAIN

Kid running wild around the kitchen whilst she is filming herself - this is insane after the burn incident!

bluey on again

he ate half the burger? No he didn’t it’s barely touched. He ate fries and pasta.

He puts the nappies sorry diapers on the counter by the sink. I guarantee this is where they change him. By the sink in the kitchen. There’s a nappy already on there. This pair of fuckwits change his bleeping nappy by the sink where he brushes his teeth.

she’s a totally inept parent. Totally ducking useless.
Kid stares at then no idea what his dick head parents are saying. Grabs stuff out of their hands because they don’t teach him it’s rude to snatch

Watching the bit when Dim got back trying to force him to speak was uncomfortable

Daddy don’t go away again passive aggressive bullshit

dim looks bleeping miserable

Let’s sit on the floor that is probably filthy to eat ice cream whilst witch grabs it out of her sons hands to get it into her big fat gob 😡

THESE PEOPLE ARE VILE!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Jenn talking about the black bean burger

“it’s literally three ingredients. Black beans, red pepper, onions, carrots, and stuff”

jenn, do you need Lyn(dsay) to practice your numbers with you as well? J$ counts better than you do…

• Haha
There was them saying people were showing up at their house after the pregnancy announcement, but that was Jenn on Twitter, so take that with a grain of salt. Also, that mom and son who drove to AMI meet them after they talked about doing a beach cleanup, which was just bleeping weird.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Opinion Re: long term youtube income, I believe something bigger and better will come along. TTT channel has all its eggs in one basket, and while that container is holding up for the present time, it's only a matter of time before the company who owns that basket modifies it so channel owners see less and less of an income off of what they put in there.

It's happening with all the big companies. Corporate greed is a thing that Youtube is not immune to.

LOL, that's cool. My dad used to attend the tech conferences and bring home samples for himself us as we would also haunt his doorway as he unpacked his suitcase. Still remember getting one of the first samples of fiber-optic cabling and the Velcro sample appealed to my need to constantly fidget.

Tim and Jenn just buy crap. If we took the money they've spent on useless stuff you could house and feed a homeless family for a year.
My mother would bring me mints from Marshall Fields in Chicago (where she travelled for work 1-2x a year). When I went to Chicago as an adult- I went to now Macy’s & found those mints. Those mints brought back the best memories. As Timmy boy says- it only takes one thing- yet he brought back a bunch. Jennbo won’t be letting him go without them again- so no more trip gifts.

Reactions: 13
Not going to lie. My husband LOVES space tit and rocket launches and all that jazz. And even he thought the Kennedy Space Center SUCKED 🤣🤣🥴🥴.
It was a one and done for us and you honestly couldn’t even get us to go back for FREE. Can’t wait to watch Tim hype it up and make it sound way better than it is🤣🤣
I thought it was interesting, but I agree that it's a one and done type visit.

Reactions: 4
It was actually quite sad to see the moment Tim revealed all the crap he brought for J. It was wayyyy overkill and J didn't seem to care except to see each new thing that was pulled out in rapid succession. He couldn't wait for more and more to be shown rather than really being excited about any item specifically. Just the Duplo set or just a spaceship would have been nice. I wonder if some of that was free "swag" Tim got (the cup, patch, etc.). If he loves space stuff and they supposedly want to take him to the KSC, why bring back so much? He is going to be soooo spoiled as he gets older if they continue that.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.