The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm hoping to get one for our trip tomorrow! My husband can't ride it (motion sickness issues) but I really want to ride! I've been avoiding all videos of the experience so I'm not spoiled. People keep saying it's the best rollercoaster in town now, but I don't know how you can beat Hagrid's or Velicicoaster.
I really enjoyed it and thought it was a lot of fun! I would definitely ride it again! I’m staying off Disney property and got boarding group 80 for virtual queue. We were called around 12:30 pm for our group. Maybe try to test the speed on your phone before joining. I did that and found that my LTE was faster than the hotel WiFi so I used my LTE. Good luck!

And thankfully, no Trackers or any other vloggers ruined my day! Yay!

Reactions: 10
I have no desire to watch her and the kid for half an hour. Why would she think that was “fun”? How about you take your ass to a theme park and actually do something? Pathetic views on it.
Again, how does this channel qualify as a travel channel over a family channel? Even when traveling it's exploiting and featuring the kid for the pervs.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ooh, I'll come back to catch up later but we're going to get the answer to the burning question weirdly stretched out of:
What. Does. The. Stanny. Do?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
LOL, this Jennifer Sherwood stan has to be a fake account, right? Is this a joke?? 😂

Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 11.17.44 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Womp, womp.
Thbppt.
Look J$! It's Christmas! Again!
And J$ snatching that ratchedy ice cream. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That was the worst home vlooooogggg I've ever seen. You could tell J$ didn't care about his "NASA haul" even though Dim was trying to get him to react to every gift. Does he really need more t shirts, a squishy cup, more bleeping Lego (Duplo), or astronaut ice cream?? I bet if it were french fry flavoured he would have loved it.

🖕 🖕

Reactions: 18
I really enjoyed it and thought it was a lot of fun! I would definitely ride it again! I’m staying off Disney property and got boarding group 80 for virtual queue. We were called around 12:30 pm for our group. Maybe try to test the speed on your phone before joining. I did that and found that my LTE was faster than the hotel WiFi so I used my LTE. Good luck!
I've always had good luck getting boarding groups. My first time on Rise got group 5. Second time was group 1. Today it's

Screenshot_20220619-070019_Disney World.jpg

I'm so excited!

Reactions: 11
So as a backup if J$ doesn’t want her purple carrot black bean burger- she makes pasta & fries! WTF? Seriously- he does not need fries with pasta- carb overload. No wonder he has bags under his eyes- poor nutrition. He also is still drinking like he is thirsty AF all the time!
He actually liked the burger- so he’s not picky- they are projecting their crappy diet on him.

Reactions: 21
With the exception of TimmyTightPants, Happy Father’s Day to any dads in our little unwell club!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I ff through most of the vlog last night, and had to shut it off when it got to the part when Tim got back. Just watched a bit of it...JFC! At the beginning Tim talking about his memory of his dad bringing back ONE thing for him from a trip and he wanted to do that for J$. That is a sweet thought, but here's the thing Tim, the reason you have fond memories of that is because it was ONLY ONE THING!!! Bringing home the entire contents of the NASA gift shop completely ruins the fun of giving a J$ a sweet trinket to link to that memory of you being away. Just because you have the means to do so doesn't mean you should. A little space shuttle would have been enough and probably appreciated much more. Now all that crap will just be thrown into one of the random corners of crap in Ft. Pampers. SMH...rant over, I'm going to make some coffee ☕.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Jenn is so awkward with how she talks to J$. It’s like J$ is playing MadLibs with her.
Jenn: “What did you dream about?”
J$: *looks around table for “object”* “CUP.”
Jenn: “What was in the cup?”
J$: *thinks of what would go in a cup* “Water. Milk.”

I’m really doubtful he actually dreamt of a cup with water and milk. I think they just ask him so many questions when he doesn’t want to talk (they always seem to do the dream questions when he is eating and zoning out on Bluey) and he just says whatever to get them to leave him alone.

Also Jenn couldn’t even make it a couple of days on her own without Tim. 🙄 She had Lyn there to help and still seemed panicked that she was “alone,” at times. My dad was in the military. He had to leave all the time for extended amounts of time. He left for over a year to Saudi Arabia. My mom did just fine with 2 kids and her own job and running the house while he was gone. Jenn would die if she had to be a military wife. 🙄

Jenn is so awkward with how she talks to J$. It’s like J$ is playing MadLibs with her.

I’m really doubtful he actually dreamt of a cup with water and milk. I think they just ask him so many questions when he doesn’t want to talk (they always seem to do the dream questions when he is eating and zoning out on Bluey) and he just says whatever to get them to leave him alone.

Also Jenn couldn’t even make it a couple of days on her own without Tim. 🙄 She had Lyn there to help and still seemed panicked that she was “alone,” at times. My dad was in the military. He had to leave all the time for extended amounts of time. He left for over a year to Saudi Arabia. My mom did just fine with 2 kids and her own job and running the house while he was gone. Jenn would die if she had to be a military wife. 🙄
Did you hear at the end when she asked Tim to not leave again? You can hear the emotion in her voice. She is so co-dependent that him leaving for a night or two makes her panicked.
And what are the bets that NASA wouldn’t give them a room for the nanny- hence Jennbo & J$ had to stay home.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

I got a chuckle at the Mad Libs reference.

Does J$ even comprehend what a dream is yet? It really is a ridiculous question to ask a 2 yr old.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There's no one sitting behind him and he's still all squished up in his Tesla. He's like practically straddling the steering wheel. If his airbag were to go off, that'd be a super gnarly chest/face injury.
View attachment 1353749
Seriously with this tshirt 😜🤪🤬
Did Stanny go shopping for her as one day she had only 2 eggies and the next day he had eggies again? It’s been said but I can’t get over being so ill equipped at life, you’re pathetic Jenny.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I watched the recent vlog, but I watch using Invidious, if you’re ever looking for a site with an ad block.
Poor Buddy has his mother’s teeth bc of that pacifier. Could that be attributing to his garbled speech?

Look at her bloated crab claws. How are they not concerned with their health at all?
86DD9862-1505-499B-85B9-DF6FFD208FC1.jpeg

Then at the end of the video she wants a bite of ice cream sandwich first, but Buddy wants it and she won’t give it to him so it breaks. She’s using her chin to push down on the top of his head to hold him back bc she’s double fisting ice cream. Holy tit, I could never imagine being that selfish to anyone, but especially to my child.
15E4D6BA-F038-4F21-9BAB-E61015C214BC.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I watched the recent vlog, but I watch using Invidious, if you’re ever looking for a site with an ad block.
Poor Buddy has his mother’s teeth bc of that pacifier. Could that be attributing to his garbled speech?

Look at her bloated crab claws. How are they not concerned with their health at all?
View attachment 1354734
Then at the end of the video she wants a bite of ice cream sandwich first, but Buddy wants it and she won’t give it to him so it breaks. She’s using her chin to push down on the top of his head to hold him back bc she’s double fisting ice cream. Holy tit, I could never imagine being that selfish to anyone, but especially to my child.
View attachment 1354756
Yeah, there was a really odd struggle there and then she pulled and the thing broke. It is almost like watching two children together. Like she needed to eat this freeze dried ice cream so desperately? The more I watch these vlogs, the more I think Tim acts like he is parenting two children. Stanny appears to be around to keep an eye on both of them, which is so strange.

Reactions: 17
After reading these recaps of the latest vlog, there are so many layers of wrong going on in Jenn's head... Yikes. 🤯 She needs some major therapy.

Yeah, there was a really odd struggle there and then she pulled and the thing broke. It is almost like watching two children together. Like she needed to eat this freeze dried ice cream so desperately? The more I watch these vlogs, the more I think Tim acts like he is parenting two children. Stanny appears to be around to keep an eye on both of them, which is so strange.
I agree! and I think we touched on this awhile back (even before Lyn) - that he's really got two kids in that household, and only a "wife" when she wants to act all amorous around him. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 19
The way J$ is pestered by Ginn to answer questions just to fill up dead air and silence reminds me of my boss (who loves to talk and is one of those CEOs who keeps trying to get us to meet in the most inconvenient places in the city just so we can waste time being “together” “bonding” in the same room in person because it makes her feel better even though the rest of us are annoyed with having wasted time and money to commute there). My boss has a habit of pointing out staff in endless zoom meetings who haven’t yapped their mouths off (like me) and making us talk just to talk. If I have something to say that I think is worth saying, I will say it!

If J$ grows into a person who doesn’t feel the need to be unnecessarily loquacious (especially if he continues to have unaddressed speech development struggles), he’ll be forced into performing for the camera anyway. 🙁

View attachment 1354734
Every time I see her hands, I internally gasp. Her hands are so swollen and she has no wrist definition. It just goes hand —> arm. Her ankles stay bizarrely thin but her wrists have disappeared.

Reactions: 14
I've always had good luck getting boarding groups. My first time on Rise got group 5. Second time was group 1. Today it's

View attachment 1354490

I'm so excited!
That’s awesome! I need to know your secrets! We stayed in Bonnet Creek area (first time) and enjoyed the area. I hope you liked the ride!

Trackers still suck. And bore the heck out of me. 🥱

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.