The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly never believe any of these "J saw this and asked this question" things that Tim says. I just don't. But also, I believe Tim had to pee and when they pulled off maybe J saw a sign as they exited. I think Timbo doesn't like anyone to know how often he has to go, because he goes so often and he shot daggers at Jenn for saying they had to find a restroom for him at the Blueberry Festival. I am gonna guess him carrying "tired J" back to the beach house for his nap was really Tim needing to go to the bathroom, also. 😅
Yup. Pretty sure you nailed it! ;)

Reactions: 14
Yup. Pretty sure you nailed it! ;)
Haha, so I originally was half asleep watching this boring vlog, but watched that part again. Check out 9:30ish and 9:50ish in the vlog. You see J (pretty sure it is him in his same outfit) with someone else across the way in the reflection. Maybe pink shirt and blue shorts. Perhaps Tim's fam stopped their with their kids (a very normal thing for people to do) and they followed.

Reactions: 6
Thank you. That doesn't sound like a "good deal". why do people work like that?
Companies withhold part of wages to pay employee taxes. The money still comes from the taxpayer, but it’s a convenience.

Independent contractors have to handle that themselves.

But she’s a “hat person” now! 🥴 And they’re “golf cart people” and “cruise people” and “rest area toilet people” too.
The Tim Tracker #80 We’re rest area toilet people now

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Haha, so I originally was half asleep watching this boring vlog, but watched that part again. Check out 9:30ish and 9:50ish in the vlog. You see J (pretty sure it is him in his same outfit) with someone else across the way in the reflection. Maybe pink shirt and blue shorts. Perhaps Tim's fam stopped their with their kids (a very normal thing for people to do) and they followed.
I don't recognize any of the other people walking around in the reflections but yeah, I think I see what you're saying @9:48, you can kinda see someone with their hands on their hips standing w/ a young child w/ dark shorts on. And I think that's one of Lyn's "signature" poses; I remember seeing her in another vlog do the same thing. (maybe Michael Kay's Legoland vlog?)

1655484205745.png

So I wonder if they DID drive Stanny Lyn to / from AMI! I stand corrected from my rant yesterday! 🤣

You can kinda hear voices overlapping if you listen reaaaaally close @11:03-11:06 or so when Jenn's in the front seat.
J. is yapping about a truck or something (?) and I swear I hear someone talking to him (thou Jenn's talking is prominent as she's filming).

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Speaking of dirty commodes, how often do you think their shower/bath gets cleaned? If they can’t even clean their kitchen counter or throw away trash piles in every room, I don’t see Ginn the lazy waddling duck or Dim who always has some sort of ailment doing any deep scrubbing of their showers/bathrooms. Ginn’s probably like “here I’ll light a bougie overpriced candle and it’ll smell clean!”
I'm betting they use one of those automatic cleaners but haven't put replacement fluid in it with months. I'm betting they do something with their toilet as well.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I don't recognize any of the other people walking around in the reflections but yeah, I think I see what you're saying @9:48, you can kinda see someone with their hands on their hips standing w/ a young child w/ dark shorts on. And I think that's one of Lyn's "signature" poses; I remember seeing her in another vlog do the same thing. (maybe Michael Kay's Legoland vlog?)

View attachment 1350224

So I wonder if they DID drive Stanny Lyn to / from AMI! I stand corrected from my rant yesterday! 🤣

You can kinda hear voices overlapping if you listen reaaaaally close @11:03-11:06 or so when Jenn's in the front seat.
J. is yapping about a truck or something (?) and I swear I hear someone talking to him (thou Jenn's talking is prominent as she's filming).
They would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for those pesky Tattlers. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Lyn was definitely in the back seat with the kid... you can see her face lean over at 6:38 in the video. Was really tough to get a clear screen grab but this is 100% her

1655484695141.png

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Lyn was definitely in the back seat with the kid... you can see her face lean over at 6:38 in the video. Was really tough to get a clear screen grab but this is 100% her

View attachment 1350246
This changes my entire view of the rest stop. No wonder Tim seemed to be going in first and Jenn was like "should we film this rest stop?" I think Lyn took J to the potty and Jenn just filmed the toilet after the fact. 😂

• Sick
US viewers can watch Bluey Season 3 on the streaming version of Australian ABC network if they have a VPN. It's not on Disney Channel or Disney+ yet. Has Tim figured out VPN?
I have no doubt Tim was right on it. Anything to get to the front of the line.

• Haha
The FDA approved the covid vaccine for kids under 5 and it’ll be available soon, so what will Ginn’s new excuse be for keeping the miracle child from participating in summer camp activities with other kids? Maybe give Lyn the “eDuCaToR” a break for the summer…. 😉 Oh never mind, Ginn still needs her emotional support human/pricey BFF (did Lyn get one of those tacky crystal friendship bracelets? Or just a bag of dirty pull-ups to put in her lap cause there was no room in the frunk this time?)

(FWIW, I’d take any other adult who uses a lack of vaccine for their babies and toddlers as a legit excuse for forgoing summer indoor activities, but the Slackers are a contradicting hypocritical virtue signaling bunch who keep breaking their own “rules” so they can miss me with the faux concern).

Reactions: 23
I see what you mean.

That explains now why she's placing her face so far to one side of the frame. To hide the backseat.

bleeping sneaky ass witch.

I'll take back my rant yesterday about making Lyn drive herself to / from AMI but OMG - seriously. These fuckers should be ashamed of themselves. Two grown ass able-bodied bleeping adults with no schedule and no real job requiring a bleeping whatever-you-want-to-call-her to go with them on a bleeping umpteenth vacation.

Hey Trackers - 🖕 🖕

1655485036474.png

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I see what you mean.

That explains now why she's placing her face so far to one side of the frame. To hide the backseat.

I'll take back my rant yesterday about making Lyn drive herself to / from AMI but OMG - seriously. These fuckers should be ashamed of themselves. Two grown ass able-bodied bleeping adults with no schedule and no real job requiring a bleeping whatever-you-want-to-call-her to go with them on a bleeping umpteenth vacation.

Hey Trackers - 🖕 🖕

View attachment 1350262
It’s so bleeping obvious when Jenn awkwardly positions herself to avoid *insert whatever lie they are spewing this week* from being shown.

she definitely turns the camera on and positions it just so until she can hide whatever then turns it on. We all think she’s a dumb ass but she’s actually oddly intelligent in the weirdest ways. Like an evil mastermind. She’s a vindictive bleep. No, JennyDumpsterAss, I’m not calling you smart…you are only smart when it comes to trying to trick people. Other than that you are as dumb as a metal rest stop toilet…as dirty as one too

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I see what you mean.

Hey Trackers - 🖕 🖕

View attachment 1350262
But guyzzz Jenbo needs constant supervision otherwise who is going to get Today's Most Perfectest Bestest Eggy video out.

• Haha
The FDA approved the covid vaccine for kids under 5 and it’ll be available soon, so what will Ginn’s new excuse be for keeping the miracle child from participating in summer camp activities with other kids? Maybe give Lyn the “eDuCaToR” a break for the summer…. 😉 Oh never mind, Ginn still needs her emotional support human/pricey BFF (did Lyn get one of those tacky crystal friendship bracelets? Or just a bag of dirty pull-ups to put in her lap cause there was no room in the frunk this time?)

(FWIW, I’d take any other adult who uses a lack of vaccine for their babies and toddlers as a legit excuse for forgoing summer indoor activities, but the Slackers are a contradicting hypocritical virtue signaling bunch who keep breaking their own “rules” so they can miss me with the faux concern).
There are plenty of people who have those concerns but still send their kids to daycare/activities because they have no choice. They have to work for a living. It’s what makes the Slackers excuses even worse. They have flexibility & still choose to screw that kid over in the name of Covid safety.

Yep. I have been thinking about this. I honestly think she won't want to get him vaxxed and now they will be scrambling for a different excuse. This could be a really odd situation for them - the stans who will be happy that J can get vaxxed and T&J won't have to "worry" about him on trips vs. the stans who will be upset if they get J vaxxed. They really painted themselves into a corner with this because they had to mention it so much.

Reactions: 12
Anymore when the slackers say anything, I wanna say your so full of tit you stink. Excuse after excuse from them.

Reactions: 5
I think they'll get him vaxxed ASAP. It'll make cruising a lot easier for them, and they're cruise people now, remember?

They'll then just come up with different excuses for why he's not in daycare/classes/whatever. "Welllllllllllll, we hired Lyn and we love her so much we don't want to take him away from her!"

Reactions: 20
I posted this on Jacob the Carpetbaggers tattle too. It would not surprise me if they've (TTT) gotten wedding invites when they had a PO Box. It is crazy that people like what I posted would think nothing of sending invites to vloggers. Just because they come off as "normal" people in their vlogs. That does not mean they'd come to Joe Schmoe's wedding.

Would they have invited Chris Pratt (the famous one, not the Holey Moley one)? Probably not. As they would have found it creepy (or I hope they would have). So why would inviting Jacob be any different?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Daycare? The kid isn't even going to go to grade school is my prediction. Home school (with possibly Lyn as the teacher and I know there might be some other term for it) so they can continue their haphazardly scheduled lifestyle.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.