The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whomever said live show is the winner! 😐
They are just too predictable. But I also looked at their videos and kind of follows the pattern after a series, they jump into a live since they have nothing else of substance.

Reactions: 11
Daycare? The kid isn't even going to go to grade school is my prediction. Home school (with possibly Lyn as the teacher and I know there might be some other term for it) so they can continue their haphazardly scheduled lifestyle.
There's no way Lyn won't quit before then.

The Tim Tracker #80: The World is Our Metal Toilet
This is great, although I would have loved to see a mashup so it said "the world is our metal toilet to #livelaughlove in"

Reactions: 7
I haven't watched for quite a few months due to the fact that I'm just not a huge fan anymore. I know you guys have mentioned it in the past. I am a student clinician in my grad program in speech pathology and BOY am I noticing some things with Jackson's speech now that he is older. He should be more intelligible than he is at his age and it seems like he has developed some not great speech patterns. His "s" at the end of words like "yes" is more like a "yeth". I had a lot of kids at the elementary school I worked at as a speech pathology assistant that were working on their /s/ even up to 6th grade because it's just that hard to break the habit. His language and speech are just so underdeveloped for his age, especially for a kid so bright as he is. Makes me sad. And I just want to correct you guys. We don't call this a speech impediment. I don't know why but that term is outdated I guess and it is not used in the field of speech-language pathology at all. We would say he has a speech sound disorder. It is sad but we categorize speech to mean distortions in speech sounds and a language disorder would be that he is behind in using language like using more advanced vocabulary, pronouns, prepositions all these types of things. It is concerning to me that he doesn't seem to use very long utterances and sentences. He should be able to string more than just a few words together and I know they don't show him very much but when they do I don't see very advanced language skills. I think he needs to be evaluated for both his speech and language. Early intervention is VITAL but I don't have a lot of hope that the Trackers will do anything. They should have had him evaluated a long time ago. Early intervention covers 0-3 and the therapy would be free. The Trackers and Lyn would benefit from the parent coaching that the early intervention service providers would do to help them be better facilitators of his speech and language development. There are so many strategies that can be used in play to help the child. Like asking open ended questions instead of yes/no. The constant quizzing of Jackson "what color is this" etc. seems to be the way they play and that's just not the most effective for his development of more advanced words and language skills.
I watched the last 3 vids after not watching for probably a year or two. I couldn’t understand a word JCash said. He’s a really cute kid, but he can’t hold a spoon and eats with his fingers. I have no kids, is this normal? I see there’s a LIVE going on now, anyone?

Reactions: 7
The only way the kid is ever gonna get into grade school is if the money drys up an they can't take 400 vacations a year, otherwise there's no way since it will be too disruptive to have him in plus I can't see any school allowing him to drop out every month an the "but we need our prop for the camera" isn't going to work

What's really sad is they clearly don't think he's behind because they have stans including stanny nanny going on about how he's so advanced, if they had him in any kind of daycare even if it was one or two days a week for a hour or two each time then they would see for themselves how far behind he is, I assume his cousins are all a lot older so they can't compare him to them so they have no kid his age they are around to see for themselves, although even if he did have a daycare place he would probably be taken out of it since if anyone dared mention the miracle child was behind they would get trashed talked, gin stikes me as a complete Karen if you were to tell her she's wrong with anything

Reactions: 10
I watched the last 3 vids after not watching for probably a year or two. I couldn’t understand a word JCash said. He’s a really cute kid, but he can’t hold a spoon and eats with his fingers. I have no kids, is this normal? I see there’s a LIVE going on now, anyone?
I couldn't take anymore after I posted my contribution to what I watched, so who knows.

I had to turn it off after Tim said that he loves that Jenn can stick to her goals, and that helps him stick to his goals...

I was out. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Just a note - During a live show is probably a good time to post comments on other videos without being spotted

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I couldn't take anymore after I posted my contribution to what I watched, so who knows.

I had to turn it off after Tim said that he loves that Jenn can stick to her goals, and that helps him stick to his goals...

I was out. 🤣
Soooo was the goal to gain 15lbs an she got confused with lose an gain, cause the only goal shes managed is to gain

But seriously, what goals have they ever stuck to 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They are having J$ talk right now - it’s almost inaudible. His speech is so bad.
Nothing like having your little seal perform for the live. Gross!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Thought I'd tune in to see an man did I pick the worst time, the prop is on mumbling

• Sad
Reactions: 9
STOP MAKING YOUR KID PERFORM FOR THE CAMERA!!!!!!! That is all.

I have a lot to catch up on here, you sure have been busy for the last week!

Reactions: 24
STOP MAKING YOUR KID PERFORM FOR THE CAMERA!!!!!!! That is all.

I have a lot to catch up on here, you sure have been busy for the last week!
I was just about to put that, jeezz, can you say this, can you say that, can you do this, he is literally a performing monkey

I see they also cleaned the pig sty a bit, but you can see in their faces they are pissed he's there, guess stanny nanny isn't there today

• Wow
Reactions: 12
OK - Turned it back on to hear him talk.

J. was almost trying to eat the mic at some point? He was screaming his ABCs (after he did one round at normal volume, and garbled the end of the song). He was yanking / manhandling the mic stand. Then he started messing w/ Jenn's hair products and curling iron case.

This must be the "wild" part they always refer to. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Chris (TheHolyMoly) posted his first DCL Fantasy video. (the thumbnail pic - 🤮)
Just settling in to watch it.

edit: skip the first 2 minutes (checking out of hotel. Same boring stuff that Tim does)
This is the Covid test results at the DCL port
AFBA69AB-55B0-45C2-B1D7-FC33C72B63E6.jpeg

T&J snuck the Pratts into the concierge lunch at the Royal Garden when they boarded.

Room 9674, aft

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Chris (TheHolyMoly) posted his first DCL Fantasy video.
Just settling in to watch it.
Is that seriously his thumbnail? WTF.

Sorry, Charmaine. He's married to Tim now.

1655500679848.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I know little kids make gibberish sounds because they think its funny....whats sad is I can't tell the difference in J$'s real words and intentional gibberish.
Also I cannot imagine how annoying being next to Tim in a Broadway theater would be.

Reactions: 8
Jenn says she sleeps in an hour later in the morning bc she is up an hour later at night (midnight) doing laundry and dishes? (Tim said before that she is up till 2AM "working," and she says No No, and then says the above. Sure, Jan...)

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.