The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she’s a “hat person” now! 🥴 And they’re “golf cart people” and “cruise people” and “rest area toilet people” too.
Awhhhh don't forget camping people too......... yet they're nothing people, sad...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jenn says she sleeps in an hour later in the morning bc she is up an hour later at night (midnight) doing laundry and dishes? (Tim said before that she is up till 2AM "working," and she says No No, and then says the above. Sure, Jan...)
Pinocchio, your nose is looking like a magnolia tree these days.

Has Tim bought into this one too or has he just given up on her?

There is no way this lady is doing any physical cleaning at midnight. She's too lazy in the middle of the afternoon, you know her energy level will be even lower that late.

Reactions: 14
I don't know if it's her posture or what, but her chest looks like she stuffed cantelopes in her tank top.

Reactions: 7

There is no way this lady is doing any physical cleaning at midnight. She's too lazy in the middle of the afternoon, you know her energy level will be even lower that late.
If they have to eat cupcakes in a bathroom there is no way Gin is "cleaning" at midnight. God forbid J$ be disturbed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I watched the last 3 vids after not watching for probably a year or two. I couldn’t understand a word JCash said. He’s a really cute kid, but he can’t hold a spoon and eats with his fingers. I have no kids, is this normal? I see there’s a LIVE going on now, anyone?
So, what's the chance they were reading all the comments on here about J$ speech development and jumped on to have him perform?
Now all the stannies will swoon over him and he still won't get the help he needs.

Reactions: 17
I'd have to give the biggest eye roll to any adults who are obsessed with a kid's show and tell me, a childfree adult, to watch it because it's all they can talk about. I don't even like being told I ****neeeed*** to watch some viral tv show everyone else is obsessed with. So I really wouldn't want to freaking watch Bluey unless my nephew insists on it and he's already outgrown it after like 2 months of watching it.

Reactions: 14
Ginn reads a question that says, "Have you seen The Boys, TIM?" Then she starts answering about herself.

OMG, is this witch seriously making the break-in of some rich witch in Beverly Hills about her??? She's scared of her house getting broken into now because a reality star who (while equally obnoxious) is a million times richer than her and lives in an actual mansion got her house broken into?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Tim said the thing (in a very low-key bothered way, the way he said it) about Jenn that he wants to change is that he wants her to get up in the morning when he does and be on his same schedule (which is J's).

She said she is a night person and Tim is a morning person. Uhh, when you have a toddler then you don't just get to be a "night person" because you are, and make your spouse deal with it solo. Wtf?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Also, why is she doing loads of laundry and dishes at midnight? They have ALL DAY to do that stuff, because they don't have jobs to go to or anything they have to do. I do not get that at all. What the hell is with their time management? And they wear the same clothes all the time, which makes me think she is washing the same clothes at midnight and then they just put the same shirts on the next morning. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm listening to this live as I answer a bunch of nonstop work emails, and she's talking so fast (for her). Talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk. Nonstop yapping. What is she on, good lord. I thought I'd set the playback speed to be faster, but no.

Reactions: 16
So, what's the chance they were reading all the comments on here about J$ speech development and jumped on to have him perform?
Now all the stannies will swoon over him and he still won't get the help he needs.
I actually wondered that! Im not taking credit roflmao but my comment went up and suddenly Jackson is prompted to call them mommy and daddy on command lol. (Seriously don't know the timing of that since I didn't watch it live lol)

Reactions: 9
Okay, I needed more of a warning about her singing. Holy tit that was absolutely torturous. I'd rather listen to William Hung sing "She Bangs" on repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok, so whoever speculated that Jenn posted as that "J J" person who was saying how Tim always interrupts Jenn and went on and on about it...

Jenn actually called Tim out on interrupting her early on in the vlog and then said how all these people leave comments that she interrupts Tim too often, and she wanted to show how HE is the one who does it to her. 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Ginn reads a question that says, "Have you seen The Boys, TIM?" Then she starts answering about herself.

OMG, is this witch seriously making the break-in of some rich witch in Beverly Hills about her??? She's scared of her house getting broken into now because a reality star who (while equally obnoxious) is a million times richer than her and lives in an actual mansion got her house broken into?
If someone broke in they'd take one look at that place and think someone already beat them to it and they'd leave.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Re: HM DCL Fantasy pt. 1

I got to tell you, I have a better idea of what the layout of the Roy O Disney Suite looks like now.

It was strange that when Chris and Charmaine first went to the ROD suite that everyone had to whisper....cause Jackson was napping.
He is behind these white curtains.
E9241D85-9010-43BE-BC8E-75538957F703.jpeg
d

But where did Nanny Lynn sleep/stay?
Seriously. If anyone knows. Please share.

The passive-aggressive complaining that came from Jenn, woah!
•. the TV at the foot of the bed is too small
(its width is only slightly shorter than the width of the king mattress 🤦🏻‍♀️)
• the toilet/commode is too small, as is the space.
•. Jackson didn’t get a kids’ bathrobe, like the Dream
•. she was insulted that there was a scale in the storage area (it’s for weighing your luggage)

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.