The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing that really stuck out to me in this video was...Jenn bought two baseball caps in one trip. It's not a big thing, but it's so absurd I thought it encapsulates their idiocy and obsession with spending 'just cuz'.

Reactions: 13
But she’s a “hat person” now! 🥴 And they’re “golf cart people” and “cruise people” and “rest area toilet people” too.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
When they said they don't do anything unless they filmed it, I didn't think it meant EVERYTHING, have they really went so low an ran out ideas that we are resorted to seeing rest stops now

Reactions: 15
Thank you. That doesn't sound like a "good deal". why do people work like that?
It’s not terrible. You just have to account for your taxes. Many companies will do it that way for new temporary employees before they become full hires. Many people- like freelancers & artists work this way.

Reactions: 10
Bets on what today's video will be?

Home Vlog
Tim solo trip to a park
Disney Springs shopping
Kennedy Space Center video already?

Reactions: 9
Where was the kid when they were at the vending machines? He was nowhere to be found. I wonder if they made the nanny stop with them bc I don’t think she was in the car?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Where was the kid when they were at the vending machines? He was nowhere to be found. I wonder if they made the nanny stop with them bc I don’t think she was in the car?
My guess is their guy friends were driving near them and they all stopped. Why do I now think that it was the guys' idea to stop there, and T&J were probably totally bewildered by using a rest stop. 😂

• Haha
Bets on what today's video will be?

Home Vlog
Tim solo trip to a park
Disney Springs shopping
Kennedy Space Center video already?
Feel like it's almost time for another lazy live from them. That being said, I'll hedge my bet on Kennedy.

Reactions: 5
My guess is their guy friends were driving near them and they all stopped. Why do I now think that it was the guys' idea to stop there, and T&J were probably totally bewildered by using a rest stop. 😂
A rest stop isn't boujie enough for them. 🤣

But yeah, they actually blamed the stop on J.

J. saw a blue sign.
J. asked what that was.
Tim said "it's a rest area."
J. asked "what's a rest area?"
Tim said "it's a place for you to go pee-pee."

#homemovies
#notatravelchannel
#outoftouchassholes
#whyareyoutellingusthisshit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"Is this where the poors hang out? Haha they use metal toilets, it's so funny how poor people poop. What is this...robot that dispenses bagged food? I don't understand, where is the server hiding?" -Jenn

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Tim Tracker #80: The World is Our Metal Toilet
This NEEDS to be the next thread title. I will be highly disappointed if it isn't.

Also, I'm gonna bet no vlog today. Jenn's just so tired you guys from editing all the AMI vlogs and deserves a day off from her super hard job.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Ok which vlogger featured a rest stop on their channel?? Or is this the Trackholes idea, they had to get this idea from someone else. This is the stupidest “content” for a vlog I have ever heard of.

Anyone that has driven the U.S. Interstate system should/would be aware of the basics of what is available at any rest stop i.e bathrooms, vending machines, wall maps of area, and a place to sit. Very riveting stuff the Trackholes put out for the stans. #homemovies

This NEEDS to be the next thread title. I will be highly disappointed if it isn't.

Also, I'm gonna bet no vlog today. Jenn's just so tired you guys from editing all the AMI vlogs and deserves a day off from her super hard job.
If it has your approval it needs to happen as you have produced some EPIC titles lately. ❤❤

• Heart
I didn’t notice what dates the AMI trip was.

Finding Nemo - The Big Blue....and Beyond had their media preview June 11.

🤦🏻‍♀️ Never mind. TTT isn’t MEDIA anymore.

Jackson would have LOVED IT!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No the eye is not contagious, but keep in mind that JenFatLines believes “that she caught the gay” because “gay is contagious” #homemovies
So she caught it, thought she was a gay man and now has a half shut eye because she looked through the glory hole in the men's bathroom of the rest stop and got poked by a dick?

• Haha
US viewers can watch Bluey Season 3 on the streaming version of Australian ABC network if they have a VPN. It's not on Disney Channel or Disney+ yet. Has Tim figured out VPN?
My guess is maybe Stanny showed him how to use it. Honestly, I'm surprised they aren't trying to get some VPN service to sponsor t
It's well documented that the first thing Dim does whenever they go to the parks is use the toilet.

I don't get how he ALWAYS has to use the toilet as soon as they get there, they are driving less than a half hour from their home to the parks.

It wouldn't shock me if he has diabetes and isn't aware of it.
I always wagered that the commodes at Ft Pampers were never clean so he usually tried to relieve himself when he was out. Buy yeah diabetes could be a possibility too.

Reactions: 7
A rest stop isn't boujie enough for them. 🤣

But yeah, they actually blamed the stop on J.

J. saw a blue sign.
J. asked what that was.
Tim said "it's a rest area."
J. asked "what's a rest area?"
Tim said "it's a place for you to go pee-pee."

#homemovies
#notatravelchannel
#outoftouchassholes
#whyareyoutellingusthisshit
I honestly never believe any of these "J saw this and asked this question" things that Tim says. I just don't. But also, I believe Tim had to pee and when they pulled off maybe J saw a sign as they exited. I think Timbo doesn't like anyone to know how often he has to go, because he goes so often and he shot daggers at Jenn for saying they had to find a restroom for him at the Blueberry Festival. I am gonna guess him carrying "tired J" back to the beach house for his nap was really Tim needing to go to the bathroom, also. 😅

Reactions: 19
Speaking of dirty commodes, how often do you think their shower/bath gets cleaned? If they can’t even clean their kitchen counter or throw away trash piles in every room, I don’t see Ginn the lazy waddling duck or Dim who always has some sort of ailment doing any deep scrubbing of their showers/bathrooms. Ginn’s probably like “here I’ll light a bougie overpriced candle and it’ll smell clean!”

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.