The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stanny Lyn was 100% unnecessary for this trip. Even they claimed they'd just been spending "so much time" doing "family stuff" they hadn't filmed much for some of the days. Which, if they weren't filming, then they wouldn't need Stanny around to make sure their kid stays alive. The nanny was hired because they're "soooo" busy with their "job", right? ;)

Even if they wanted to go watch the sunset and it was after J$ had already fallen asleep, they could have just waited until "the cousins" got into town - then either or both Dim's brother and the SIL could stay at the house with their kids and J$ while these two shitheads waddled over to the beach to stare directly at the sun. And since Manny Matt and his partner were coming too, heck, they could have left J$ with Manny Matt who probably would have given the kid raspberries while these two searched for puka shell necklaces and tshirts and olive oil.

Ginn of course would counter with her usual nonsensical, "well, her job is full-time so we had to bring her with us". Maybe you shouldn't have made her job FT then if you have to drag her on vacations, with that logic. Oh what's that? She asked for the job to be FT? You should have said no and found AN ACTUAL LEGIT NANNY.
It's so weird to me! I used to be a nanny and when my nanny family went on vacations, they didn't take me with them. They even PAID me still when they went on vacations. They could just NOT take the nanny with them and still pay her.

Reactions: 21
It's so weird to me! I used to be a nanny and when my nanny family went on vacations, they didn't take me with them. They even PAID me still when they went on vacations. They could just NOT take the nanny with them and still pay her.
But then who would secure their child in his car seat while they sit in the front of the golf cart yapping to a camera? :rolleyes:

Seriously. These two should be absolutely ashamed of themselves for tit like this.

And their stans are just as bad for continually making excuses for this idiotic behavior. :mad:

Jenn handing J. something from the front seat.

1655384978253.png

Jenn's arm / elbow still in frame while Lyn's hands are adjusting J.'s straps. ABSURD.

1655385014656.png

• Angry
Reactions: 18
LOL. "I'm not going to directly answer that I enjoy watching a stranger's child on the internet repeatedly go down a slide because I'd have to admit I'm a creep." Where's TomofGinland to come bustin' in to defend his idols? Maybe even he fell asleep watching these latest vlogs.

View attachment 1346572
I clicked on that creep’s profile, and they’re into some pretty weird tit. The stuff he comments on tells me everything I need to know about him. If Tim gave a tit about his child’s safety, he would look too, and remove J$ completely from any future videos. Sadly, we all know money is waaaaaaaay more important to them.

I love some of the other arguments on there too. It’s pretty funny to watch these amoebas defend their idols and admit they love this truly mind numbing bullshit they put out. I’ll never understand finding joy in watching strangers eat on tv/the internet.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
You win Trackers, you wore me out. I can't even comment on J$'s "diet" anymore. I give up. Enjoy setting a record for youngest case of IBS in human history.

These videos are SO boring. They're all carbon copies of each other. Food Pool Food Pool Food Sunset. Food Pool Food Pool Food Sunset. Food Pool Food Pool Food Sunset.
This is me now. I cant even bother to comment that much or watch any portion of their videos. It is one glutton-ness vacation after another, them stuffing their faces over and over and constantly hand feeding their kid unhealthy meals. As someone with 5 kids, my brain explodes every time I even read mention of their nanny, its so beyond lazy and ridiculous. I just hope their son starts calling the nanny 'mommy' so Jen can fall into a pit of despair (if that's possible).

The only enjoyment I get is to witness the gradual decline of their views and demise of their channel.

But then who would secure their child in his car seat while they sit in the front of the golf cart yapping to a camera? :rolleyes:

Seriously. These two should be absolutely ashamed of themselves for tit like this.

And their stans are just as bad for continually making excuses for this idiotic behavior. :mad:

Jenn handing J. something from the front seat.

View attachment 1347369

Jenn's arm / elbow still in frame while Lyn's hands are adjusting J.'s straps. ABSURD.

View attachment 1347370
Unreal!!!!!!!! can't even strap in her OWN child and that car is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tooo little.. I feel so bad for the little guy.. he is so deprived of so much..

Reactions: 13
I love some of the other arguments on there too. It’s pretty funny to watch these amoebas defend their idols and admit they love this truly mind numbing bullshit they put out. I’ll never understand finding joy in watching strangers eat on tv/the internet.
Yeah, and that Doris Morris superstan that pops up from time to time (and I've had arguments with in the past prior to Tim banning me) makes me want to pull my hair out.

Love this latest reasoning of hers.

They haven't changed... the viewer has! And everyone wants to dictate what they're doing! Oh, poor defenseless Trackers...

Give me a bleeping break. 🤦‍♀️

1655385983127.png

• Sick
  • Haha
I clicked on that creep’s profile, and they’re into some pretty weird tit. The stuff he comments on tells me everything I need to know about him. If Tim gave a tit about his child’s safety, he would look too, and remove J$ completely from any future videos. Sadly, we all know money is waaaaaaaay more important to them.
A voyeuristic Stan is nothing compared to the creep that actually threatened harm to Jackson in Sept. 2020! (J$ was 9.5 mos)

If a guy’s threatening to hunt you down in MK, snatch J$ when you weren’t paying attention and then take him somewhere private and do reprehensible things to him, doesn’t THIS get your attention?
If not, nothing will!! 😡

Tim and Jenn don’t care, as they post their actual location in real time and continue to exploit Jackson’s presence for clicks, views and comments.

Jackson is just a moneymaking PROP to them!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I can hardly watch these two idiots anymore, but I scanned the last couple videos from AMI.
I have figured out why Tim is so against the kid having fruit- it’s the SUGAR! He is always saying the kid is “ hopped up on sugar” and in one of these videos, he even asks J if he is on a sugar high and J answers yeah.
As they are walking in to eat at a restaurant, Tim is reading the menu and mentions they have fruit. Then he says yeah, all that sugar. Jackson is a rambunctious fruit eater! Lol
They are so controlling, they are willing to deprive the kid of fruit to keep him from being a normal kid. It’s why they eat all his candy while he’s on nap number 9, it’s why Tim lies to the kid about chocolate. It’s why they hide in a bathroom to eat dessert! They are pathetic. No wonder the poor kid is so zombie like at times. He gets no sugar or anything else that might spark his energy. I’m not saying sugar is good, but fruit has natural sugar plus nutrients.
They eat their weight in sugar, grease, caffeine, empty calories and desserts, but the kid gets nothing that might amp him up. I know Greasy Spice also complains about the kid being “ out of control” a lot, but the sugar intake monitor is def Tim

• Sad
Reactions: 23

seems like the only things he likes more than watching someone else’s kid go down a slide hundreds of times are big tits. 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Plate update from June 15th vlog. Both put away an impressive 8 each!

plate-tracker.png

Like, I get that these vlogs are filmed over 2ish days, so it's 3 full meals each time, but damn. Restaurants, especially ones at touristy places, definitely overserve. Some of these "sides" could be full courses.

As an aside, yesterday I had to swing by a First Watch, which is one of T+J's favorite places to visit, and I thought about ordering food for lunch. Nearly every single thing there is at least 1000 calories to start. These two HAVE to be putting away at least 3-5k worth of calories every day they film. Tim at least has a seemingly amazing metabolism, but woof, Jenn definitely needs to start cutting back. I did not end up ordering anything from FW. Instead I went home, made a turkey sandwich and ate veggies and yogurt as a side.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I can hardly watch these two idiots anymore, but I scanned the last couple videos from AMI.
I have figured out why Tim is so against the kid having fruit- it’s the SUGAR! He is always saying the kid is “ hopped up on sugar” and in one of these videos, he even asks J if he is on a sugar high and J answers yeah.
As they are walking in to eat at a restaurant, Tim is reading the menu and mentions they have fruit. Then he says yeah, all that sugar. Jackson is a rambunctious fruit eater! Lol
They are so controlling, they are willing to deprive the kid of fruit to keep him from being a normal kid. It’s why they eat all his candy while he’s on nap number 9, it’s why Tim lies to the kid about chocolate. It’s why they hide in a bathroom to eat dessert! They are pathetic. No wonder the poor kid is so zombie like at times. He gets no sugar or anything else that might spark his energy. I’m not saying sugar is good, but fruit has natural sugar plus nutrients.
They eat their weight in sugar, grease, caffeine, empty calories and desserts, but the kid gets nothing that might amp him up. I know Greasy Spice also complains about the kid being “ out of control” a lot, but the sugar intake monitor is def Tim
Sugar doesn't make kids hyperactive; that's a myth. So it's even worse that he deprives his child of fruit. Furthermore, your body converts carbs to sugars so he's getting a bunch anyway! They are seriously the two dumbest people I've ever seen. I'm not even sure why they are always on their phones when they seem completely incapable of researching anything. Oh, that's right, they're just on there blocking and banning anyone who has an opinion that isn't kissing their asses. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Besides the caloric intake of all those meals, there’s also the cost of all those meals. Everything is constantly rising in price currently and these two are still out there spending like there’s no tomorrow. I was just having a conversation with friends the other day in my neck of the woods where people make really good money but gas is still more than $6/gal and COL just keeps exponentially increasing- most people I know are making adjustments to their lifestyle to be wiser about spending even if they make good money. That includes a whole lot less dining out or even ordering take-out during social get-togethers and a lot less of
vacationing this summer.

I thought it was rich (no pun intended) that Ginn made some comment about the price point of some of the items in one of the souvenir shops that they drove to with one of the two golf carts they rented for a few hundred dollars as they’re on their umpteenth multi-thousand dollar vacation of the year. Read the room, Slackers (don’t worry there are no actual words, it’s a figure of speech). They constantly do this. There is no point in pretending you suddenly find something too expensive to consider buying (only with fruit there is no pretending and they actually think is too expensive and not worth it).

Trying to write off every meal as a business expense isn’t actually going to be of much benefit either (and you know they probably try to write off every single thing even if they didn’t film it). Speaking of taxes, how about that inconvenient neglected property tax, huh Slackers?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Sugar doesn't make kids hyperactive; that's a myth. So it's even worse that he deprives his child of fruit. Furthermore, your body converts carbs to sugars so he's getting a bunch anyway! They are seriously the two dumbest people I've ever seen. I'm not even sure why they are always on their phones when they seem completely incapable of researching anything. Oh, that's right, they're just on there blocking and banning anyone who has an opinion that isn't kissing their asses. :rolleyes:
I was just coming to say this. If they don't want J$ to have sugar, maybe cut out some carbs!

Reactions: 15
The only things that's going make kids hyperactive (aside from somthing like ADHD) is crap from candy that has a ton of E numbers in them an processed junk, an I've never seen him get anything like the candy that's full of crap, not sure if you guys get smarties over there but those are one of the worst things for causing kids to go bonkers, the fact he's depriving him of fruit cause of sugar is ridiculous, fruit is going be better for his mood an diet than the beige tit they feed him

Reactions: 9
@quietcandy I want to say I calorie counted their order from First Watch a few weeks ago and it was obvious they didn't even try to watch what they ordered. FW does have a "healthy" part of their menu but neither of them ordered from it, they added sides and other things that bumped up the calories and they didn't even bother order J$ something off the kids meal I think they each probably ended up eating close to what an average person's intake would be just for breakfast alone.

Both of them really should bless their metabolisms. I know Jenbo has picked up weight, but she should be way larger than she is. From what it sounds like Dim pretty much exercises most of the morning so that is probably the only reason he just needs to go one size up on the swim trunks.

I do wonder if a lot of her bad habits are maybe of Jenbo having some sort of midlife crisis. Her mother died around the same age she is now, so maybe that is part of the contributing factor to so many bad choices. Of course, that still doesn't excuse anything she has done especially when it comes to caring for J$. You'd think she'd want to keep herself healthy so he could grow up with a mother. Ugh, as awful as she is I really wish she'd get some help.

I think it's the portions at First Watch that are "bad for you" more than anything. Last time we ate there we had a ton of leftovers. I think the Trackers eat whatever is put in front of them (plus more sides!).

Reactions: 11
I think it's the portions at First Watch that are "bad for you" more than anything. Last time we ate there we had a ton of leftovers. I think the Trackers eat whatever is put in front of them (plus more sides!).
Yeah the portions look huge. They do have some healthy things though like an egg white omelet. It's still probably more food than you should be getting in a single meal, but if you moderated your portion it's probably not that bad for you.

Reactions: 8
Tim complaining that if Jackson doesn't get his nap he's wild and out of control near bedtime. DUDE he's almost 3! He's a kid and thats what they do!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
My sons don’t have food allergies (just allergic to everything outside). But I had a friend who’s daughter had a lot of very severe food allergies. We went to Disney together one time and I had to learn how to do the Epi-pen, I was the one calling all of the restaurants because she had no clue how to plan for Disney. Even when they were just coming to our house, which used to be a lot more frequent, I would check food labels and all of that stuff. At the time I even knew which m&m factory was good and which one was bad.

It’s a lot of work. There is no way in the world those 2 could handle that on a daily basis. The poor kid would end up in the ER all the time or worse. They’ve reached an epic level of selfishness, arrogance, entitlement, etc. ❤❤ For all that you do!!
Thank you!! ❤ It is a lot of work and started off with us overwhelmed when we first realized the allergies (infant age), but it becomes a regular part of life and you just handle it. I really feel like a huge reason I can't stand these two is how put out they act over things being an inconvenience. Oh no, J might miss his nap time by 10 minutes, oh what a tragedy. They have no clue. Imagine if they couldn't have their endless EGGIES every freaking day because their kid was allergic, or they had to stop buying peanut butter so they didn't have it in their home contaminating surfaces or dishes, etc. They would probably be complaining constantly and bringing it up in the vlogs about how bummed they were.

Our allergic child LOVES bacon, by the way. We still do not allow bacon for every single breakfast like they do, though. I could never do that. I feel bad giving my kid bacon more than once or twice in the same week.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.