The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim complaining that if Jackson doesn't get his nap he's wild and out of control near bedtime. DUDE he's almost 3! He's a kid and thats what they do!
I know we aren't seeing his entire behaviour because they are only going to show us the zombie zoned out state but I really find it hard to believe he's as wild as they make it out, he just seems in general to he quite mild, OK so he might pick up a little bit before bed, all kids do, but i doupt he's practically bouncing off the walls an hanging from the ceiling like most kids can be, they have gotten so lucky with him because I don't think he's ever been a child that's truely wild an out of control

Reactions: 13
So they have this beautiful big house they rented on AMI. It really is a beautiful home! It has this nice big kitchen and so far they've cooked burgers once and "hut dogs by the pool". That's it. All other meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) they've eaten out. Am I correct? What a f'in waste!

Reactions: 24
So they have this beautiful big house they rented on AMI. It really is a beautiful home! It has this nice big kitchen and so far they've cooked burgers once and "hut dogs by the pool". That's it. All other meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) they've eaten out. Am I correct? What a f'in waste!
I dont understand how you rent a beach house and rarely go to the beach! Like I get the weather issues but those seemed few and far between. Why do a beach vacation and stay at a pool...which you have at home!

Reactions: 20
Everything they do is a bleeping waste. They've wasted 2 trips to Hawai'i. They've wasted multiple cruises. They went all the way to Japan and only left the parks for part of a day. (And didn't even check what rides were running beforehand.)

Tim complaining that if Jackson doesn't get his nap he's wild and out of control near bedtime. DUDE he's almost 3! He's a kid and thats what they do!
Ah, but they don't want a kid; they want a prop that brings in the views with a minimum of fuss.

Breakfast, especially. It is SOOOO much cheaper to make that at home, and super easy too. Twats.

Reactions: 16
I dont understand how you rent a beach house and rarely go to the beach! Like I get the weather issues but those seemed few and far between. Why do a beach vacation and stay at a pool...which you have at home!
Yes! This too! Just focused on the food part because that is mainly what all their videos are...filler, blah, fooooooooood, more blah, filler, foooooooooood, blah, touching stuff in stores, foooooooodddd. Ugh 🤢

They want everyone to see & think that "they are the model family, with a child that stays calm and does as told." That mixed in with their self entitlement, arrogance, in your face, deleting true opinions they can't handle, & you get the drift. I suppose after the appendage gets married, they'll just have to hire her husband so ole Timmeh can have an extra appendage.. Hell that tiny Tesla sure is going to be crowded..

I never thought they'd end up like this, she was so happy when carrying the little guy.. and it all changed into boot camp at Ft. Pampers.

The Tim Tracker #80.. Boot camp at Ft. Pampers, no fruit or veggies allowed.. only brown to be delivered at back pool gate

Last edited:
I think it's the portions at First Watch that are "bad for you" more than anything. Last time we ate there we had a ton of leftovers. I think the Trackers eat whatever is put in front of them (plus more sides!).
Good point. Do they even know what leftovers are? Can't say I can even think of a time they brought some home and ate them the next day (excess desserts excluded).

Reactions: 11
An she had the cheek to say she loves cooking especially at vacation homes 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The trajectory of J$’s life was forever changed the fateful day Epcot closed Kitchen Kabaret. The words “veggie” and “fruit” are simply echoes of a bygone time, how are the Trackers to know what those abstract ‘healthy’ concepts are without a full instructional show?? You guysss they haven’t watched the Bluey healthy habits episode yet.

• Haha
Probably about what someone who makes minimum wage would make a year. I don't even want to think about thefood. Usually those kitschy beachy towns hike up everything. I may Google some of the restaurants later on if I'm bored just to get some prices.
It’s actually one of my fav places to visit. Their ruining it for me 😂. Only pricey restaraunt was the Sandbar. But it’s good food. Good atmosphere so worth the price. And it’s really not that expensive.

Reactions: 8
I'm having a hard time picturing Jackson as wild. To me an out of control child is one with ADHD who is sleeping only 3-4 hours, will not stay put anywhere and is making it difficult for anyone to keep track of where they are. I've been friends with parents of such little ones and seen the struggles. Jackson is the exact opposite to these kids.

Apparently Tim believes he was the best behaved child? Why not take some parenting classes and open your eyes. Part of being young, inquisitive, and learning anout the world around you is being active.

I watched a sad video last night from a study done with babies in 1965. They were showing how neglected children, children raised in foster care and without love, were afraid to touch and play with blocks placed in front of them. A couple babies even raised their hands in the air as if to show "Not touching, don't yell at me." They'd look for other stimuli such as watching the people over involving themselves in the activity.

Sadly, it reminded me of Jackson being fed, and directing his attention to the ipad.

They need to support him and allow him to explore, learn and even go nuts. Basically they need to allow him the room be a child. Stop controlling and criticizing his every move.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Plus the kitchen was an absolute MESS - even when they travel and it's not their house they can't keep things tidy

but their pool doesn't have a slide and J$ loves a water slide

Reactions: 11
I can see how some of their viewers are getting bored with their videos. Full disclosure: I watch TTT every other evening with my daughters before bed. We usually throw on a Disney vlog at the end of the day. It’s our thing, but lately they’ve been asking to watch Mr. Morrow first. Which is different cause Tim has always been their go to. They said he just shows the same thing over and over again now. Man, even preteens are catching on…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Of course they have to include their "AMI Haul" in the last vlog...

The amount of tit they buy that will just stay in a bag or a box on the floor is way too high.

Plus the kitchen was an absolute MESS - even when they travel and it's not their house they can't keep things tidy

counter tops put me over the edge 😂

Reactions: 8
I can see how some of their viewers are getting bored with their videos. Full disclosure: I watch TTT every other evening with my daughters before bed. We usually throw on a Disney vlog at the end of the day. It’s our thing, but lately they’ve been asking to watch Mr. Morrow first. Which is different cause Tim has always been their go to. They said he just shows the same thing over and over again now. Man, even preteens are catching on…
If you think TTT is bad with the same thing an eating then that's nothing to PMM, it's practically mukbang videos at this stage with him an his obnoxious behaviour doubles with he's with the bunch of misfits

IMO I don't think pub crawls should ever be allowed on disney property when it is an always will be a family park

His thread has also been overtaking with ass kissing stans saying just how hard working vloggers are 🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.