The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was anyone else worried about him unattended and falling?
Again, all of us here are more concerned about Jackson’s safety, well being, nutrition, and development than his very own parents.

What does that tell you?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Yes! I thought he was going to fall backwards when he pushed Tim because he seemed to slip a little. Then I couldn’t believe that they left him at the top unattended.

Reactions: 10
When my daughter was 3 I had a nanny for her…her dad and I both worked full time jobs in banking and tech and she was on the autism spectrum and did not do well in group day care. It was the best solution for us at the time. We took a few family vacations during this nanny period in our lives and guess what we did? We paid the nanny her weekly salary and went on vacation without her. Yes trackers you do have to pay your nanny her full time hours but it doesn’t mean you have to drag her with you! When you make her go with you it seems she is now going way over 40 hours. I mean even pretty woman knew this…full days plus nights too…that’s gonna cost ya! they are such lazy imbeciles.
Plus, they could pay her full time without her working full time.

Reactions: 8
LOL. "I'm not going to directly answer that I enjoy watching a stranger's child on the internet repeatedly go down a slide because I'd have to admit I'm a creep." Where's TomofGinland to come bustin' in to defend his idols? Maybe even he fell asleep watching these latest vlogs.

Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 8.20.20 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
LOL. "I'm not going to directly answer that I enjoy watching a stranger's child on the internet repeatedly go down a slide because I'd have to admit I'm a creep." Where's TomofGinland to come bustin' in to defend his idols? Maybe even he fell asleep watching these latest vlogs.

View attachment 1346572
I love how their subreddit, that Tim is the mod for, has had the "stay tuned for the new subreddit" on there for a long time and nothing new ever happened. Just like everything else they promise they are going to do. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I love how their subreddit, that Tim is the mod for, has had the "stay tuned for the new subreddit" on there for a long time and nothing new ever happened. Just like everything else they promise they are going to do. 😅
Wonder which will happen first, a "new subreddit" or Dim fixing that garage shelf or recycling the various cardboard piles around their house.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did we ever get a Holy Moly version of the cruise?
Nope.
His video postings aren’t as frequent as TTT.
HM latest video was posted 6/11 and the description reads...
202D56CE-F69D-4F85-9670-1E170238953E.jpeg

On the other hand, it was my understanding that Chris works an actual 9 - 5 job and posting DCL videos isn’t a priority for him,

Reactions: 11
I am just always floored how much money these lazy sods spend. How the hell can they afford it? Credit card debt?

Best thing for Jackson is for him to start school and be taught by a qualified teacher, who would flag up his problems. Poor kid

Reactions: 17
Chris talks (and has earlier footage) about the Slackers at around 11:10 of this video.

Reactions: 4
The Beach House has....
View attachment 1346196
Blueberries!
Will Jackson get any?
Here is his dinner. Tim ordered a side of French fries for if J$ didn’t like the fruit
(@Blessyourheart - jinx)
View attachment 1346188

Question: The Slackers eat out all the time.
Why isn’t Adam’s family at these restaurant meals?
I get that the cousins’ faces aren’t supposed to be shown. Yet there is no film evidence that they are present at the meals (an arm/leg, swatch of clothing)

Last time I checked Tim and Jenn are Jacksons "parents." Don't give in into him. Make him eat the fruit. I am sure the fries were for the "parents." I am sure the kid ate the fruit. I loved as a kid and still do grapes and pineapple. My parents never made veg and fruit (OK, they made me eat lima beans. Which I still hate) as a chore. So me and my brother viewed eating broccoli, cauliflower, Brussel sprouts, etc a good thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Last time I checked Tim and Jenn are Jacksons "parents." Don't give in into him. Make him eat the fruit. I am sure the fries were for the "parents." I am sure the kid ate the fruit. I loved as a kid and still do grapes and pineapple. My parents never made veg and fruit (OK, they made me eat lima beans. Which I still hate) as a chore. So me and my brother viewed eating broccoli, cauliflower, Brussel sprouts, etc a good thing.
Exactly what I told my husband last night!!! I would never have to worry that my kids wouldn't eat fruit on their plates!!!

Tim was concerned about The Buddy not eating the fruit because he is never provided fruit. And I like how Tim was projecting his hatred towards fruit onto the child by preemptively ordering the shareable side of fries and talking about him not eating the fruit. Give the kid fruit and vegetables and if he doesn't eat it then that's that... if he's hungry, he will eat it eventually.

No matter how delayed The Buddy is, he is smart and children are always listening - he is absorbing all of this. Man they are terrible parents.

Looks like their subReddit account followers agree with us on how bleeping BORING their tit content is:
Had to pop on and up arrow a few points. I'm banned from commenting though. Tim is very trigger happy with the reddit bans.

I have a child with multiple life-threatening allergies (not intolerances), epipens and the whole nine yards, and Tim and Jenn would probably NEVER be able to handle it. We adjust everything for our child when on vacation, yes, but also every single day. It is one of the reasons I get so pissed off watching these asshats seem inconvenienced with their child in every scenario and he needs no accommodations. Never once have we felt our child was an inconvenience, but it takes a ton of work and a ton of vigilance and we just DO IT. We may have to pass on certain restaurants or experiences and we deal and don't feel bummed out or bothered by it. Like these two can't even arrange their plans for Tim's parents who have some mobility or sight issues without complaining and bitching. They are selfish and ungrateful.

My husband and I have a favorite restaurant we used to go to before we had kids, but now do not go there because it isn't safe AT ALL for our allergic child. We just never go and occasionally we will be out alone together and my husband will suggest we could go there and we decide we still shouldn't (lots of nut products there) just to be safe. You make sacrifices for your family and you just deal with it. We have never told our kid or announced to others that we don't go there and what a bummer it is because our kid is allergic. I just can't comprehend saying anything like that ever.

This same child ate grilled chicken and veggies with a fork at a year younger than J is now.🖕 😅
Sending hugs.

Is it just me or is this weird to anyone else??

Not only do they have the "private, in home-on the road educator" with them along with his family, but now they have friends there as well. Isn't that awkward for a bunch of strangers to be on vacation together!?!
They think that an entourage is the next status symbol they need. F&cking pathetic. Screams 'look at us!! We're SOMEBODY'... yeah somebody that can't cope with their kid and life in general. I'd think it a really lovely gesture that someone who made it big with the cash was spreading the love, creating employment and treating their family. But I know the background, the way Jenn talked about her sweet MIL, the way they pick up and use friends then drop them, the appalling way they treat their kid, splurge on crap, the greed, the gluttony and waste and it makes my skin crawl. Gotten way to big for their boots (their shorts, swimsuits, tops, basically they're just gross in every way)

Nah. He's their responsibility and cos they're showing him, I'm not watching at all. I'm fully expecting a vlog where they announce something tragic. They create so many opportunities for something to go horribly wrong.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Looks like their subReddit account followers agree with us on how bleeping BORING their tit content is:
I can't with their dumbass bleeping stans' response to literally the smallest critique "tHeN mAyBe go WaTCh sOmEtHInG eLsE".... good God. You can't even have an opinion with these halfwit cult members

1655381319601.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can't with their dumbass bleeping stans' response to literally the smallest critique "tHeN mAyBe go WaTCh sOmEtHInG eLsE".... good God. You can't even have an opinion with these halfwit cult members

View attachment 1347236
Yeah, it's hilarious to me that anyone who has a difference of opinion, or some form of constructive (and honest) criticism, is told to not watch anymore.

I mean, don't they get that if enough people actually take their bleeping advice, then that's actually bad for TTT? 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.