The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell kind of edit was that at 11:15 with “bigger”?

All of these videos are totally scrambled up and out of order? I think they ate 10 meals in this video, a few breakfasts, a couple dinners, etc. And enough of the slide videos. This crap is so boring. Groundhog Day at AMI.

Reactions: 15
I would go out on a limb and say Adam probably bought groceries to make instead of eating out every freaking meal

Tim said at the video end it’s their last day.
So hopefully not more than one more.
yeah we need our "it's our check out day and we are soooo sad"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dim: "It is very interesting to me that like, in the middle of the day you couldn't just like look at the sun, but right now it's behind so much atmosphere, that you can look at the sun and it's not really burn- well it's probably not good for me to look at it - but it doesn't hurt like if you were looking at it the midday sun."

Wow, Dim. So profound. Keep staring at the sun hidden behind "so much atmosphere" and see how that goes for you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Dim: "It is very interesting to me that like, in the middle of the day you couldn't just like look at the sun, but right now it's behind so much atmosphere, that you can look at the sun and it's not really burn- well it's probably not good for me to look at it - but it doesn't hurt like if you were looking at it the midday sun."

Wow, Dim. So profound. Keep staring at the sun hidden behind "so much atmosphere" and see how that goes for you.
Reminds me of this eclipse moment-

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jenn: I never get seafood or drink alcohol.

As she’s eating seafood with every meal and her 3rd large glass of wine.

Yea okay..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dim: *breathes*
Ginn: *fake laughs with no actual sound*

Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 3.11.27 PM.png

I feel like Ginn fake laughs so much and is so used to using it as an automatic response to everything, she'd probably fake laugh even during a somber eulogy at a funeral.

The next vlog will be their haul. Because they never get to go on vacation, especially to AMI you guyzzzzz. Dim bought at least a couple of tshirts, we'll see if Ginn bought a puka shella necklace (even though she isn't even sure what a puka shell actually looks like) because she wants to pretend she's back in the 90s, and of course J$ will need about 6 tshirts to "remember" the "best vacation ever". She'll also show off her olive oil haul, because AMI is... known for their olive oil??

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Dim: *breathes*
Ginn: *fake laughs with no actual sound*

View attachment 1346276

I feel like Ginn fake laughs so much and is so used to using it as an automatic response to everything, she'd probably fake laugh even during a somber eulogy at a funeral.

The next vlog will be their haul. Because they never get to go on vacation, especially to AMI you guyzzzzz. Dim bought at least a couple of tshirts, we'll see if Ginn bought a puka shella necklace (even though she isn't even sure what a puka shell actually looks like) because she wants to pretend she's back in the 90s, and of course J$ will need about 6 tshirts to "remember" the "best vacation ever". She'll also show off her olive oil haul, because AMI is... known for their olive oil??
Her chortle, it's a goddamned chortle through a rickety dental cemetery where seafood goes to pulverize. It would drive me to the brink of violence.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Seriously, Jenbo needs to invest in some SPF that is above 15 and apply it multiple times a day. She looks like she burns about as bad as I do. However, unlike me, she doesn't seem concerned about her skin at all. I remember when we down to the Keys back when I was teen, I literally had to apply SPF 75 multiple times a day and I was still lobster red, peeling, and miserable by the end of the trip. I can't even with her and the fact that she has skin cancer running in the family....SMH I would so be wearing a rashguard and probably any other protection I could get if I were her. Also, I would be super worried about J$ being overexposed to the elements. But then again these people don't even know how to plan balanced meals for their kid.

Also, the gulf being choppy during hurricane season....seriously, these people. We didn't even get near as many hurricanes as Florida, but thunderstorms during the summer, choppy water in the gulf it was the norm. And everyone knew it.

I am not going to comment on their gluttony only how much do you be most of those groceries went to waste.

Ugh, and I am really wondering if Jenbo is just plain stupid. "Is this a pucca shell?" No dispshit, what do you think it is? Also, anyone who edits that bad either has to be drunk, stupid, or both.

Reactions: 14
What do we think this trip cost? Between the house (which goes for $420 - $2,365 per night), ALL THE bleeping FOOD, the extra tit they bought for the beach (like Dim's giant tent), their souvenir haul and two golf carts (and I'd include Stanny Lyn as a vacation expense because an "educator" shouldn't be accompanying you on vacation)...

Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 3.34.53 PM.png

These two strike me as either people who would either hound their guests to Venmo them for their shared cost, OR would pay for everything but keep reminding you "jokingly" that they paid for everything. "LOL, remember that AMI vacation we had? The one where you came to stay with us in the beach house we got for everyone? And the 20 extra appetizers we got for the whole table?"

• Wow
Reactions: 22
What do we think this trip cost? Between the house (which goes for $420 - $2,365 per night), ALL THE bleeping FOOD, the extra tit they bought for the beach (like Dim's giant tent), their souvenir haul and two golf carts (and I'd include Stanny Lyn as a vacation expense because an "educator" shouldn't be accompanying you on vacation)...

View attachment 1346320

These two strike me as either people who would either hound their guests to Venmo them for their shared cost, OR would pay for everything but keep reminding you "jokingly" that they paid for everything. "LOL, remember that AMI vacation we had? The one where you came to stay with us in the beach house we got for everyone? And the 20 extra appetizers we got for the whole table?"
Probably about what someone who makes minimum wage would make a year. I don't even want to think about thefood. Usually those kitschy beachy towns hike up everything. I may Google some of the restaurants later on if I'm bored just to get some prices.

Reactions: 9
It’s so sick that when they go anywhere, even the beach, they have to go into practically every shop there and buy a load of tat just for the sake of it!

Also, how weird is it that they’re completely fine with Stanny’s dinner being interrupted to change their kid’s diaper because they don’t want to do it themselves! Does she work 24/7 whenever they go on vacation? I can’t imagine what their “friends” say behind their backs! Disgusting!

They're willing to pay for vacation after vacation and garbage upon garbage but can't pay their delinquent housing taxes.

Tim and Jenn, you do realize that a foreclosure ends up on your (shared) credit report, right? Obviously, they're not close to that stage yet, but it just doesn't make sense as to how skewed their financial priorities are

Reactions: 17
Stanny Lyn was 100% unnecessary for this trip. Even they claimed they'd just been spending "so much time" doing "family stuff" they hadn't filmed much for some of the days. Which, if they weren't filming, then they wouldn't need Stanny around to make sure their kid stays alive. The nanny was hired because they're "soooo" busy with their "job", right? ;)

Even if they wanted to go watch the sunset and it was after J$ had already fallen asleep, they could have just waited until "the cousins" got into town - then either or both Dim's brother and the SIL could stay at the house with their kids and J$ while these two shitheads waddled over to the beach to stare directly at the sun. And since Manny Matt and his partner were coming too, heck, they could have left J$ with Manny Matt who probably would have given the kid raspberries while these two searched for puka shell necklaces and tshirts and olive oil.

Ginn of course would counter with her usual nonsensical, "well, her job is full-time so we had to bring her with us". Maybe you shouldn't have made her job FT then if you have to drag her on vacations, with that logic. Oh what's that? She asked for the job to be FT? You should have said no and found AN ACTUAL LEGIT NANNY.

• Heart
You win Trackers, you wore me out. I can't even comment on J$'s "diet" anymore. I give up. Enjoy setting a record for youngest case of IBS in human history.

These videos are SO boring. They're all carbon copies of each other. Food Pool Food Pool Food Sunset. Food Pool Food Pool Food Sunset. Food Pool Food Pool Food Sunset.

View attachment 1346320
Here’s the cost of the golf carts.
If someone wants to speculate and guesstimate trip costs, go for it.

DBB7EAC5-2C59-44C4-8DAF-9504B7496E42.png

• Wow
You win Trackers, you wore me out. I can't even comment on J$'s "diet" anymore. I give up. Enjoy setting a record for youngest case of IBS in human history.

These videos are SO boring. They're all carbon copies of each other. Food Pool Food Pool Food Sunset. Food Pool Food Pool Food Sunset. Food Pool Food Pool Food Sunset.
They're so lucky they don't have to deal with any significant health issues with J$ (yet). One of my friends has a kid who started showing Crohn's symptoms when she was about 5 - they had to completely readjust their whole diet. They just got back from Disneyland and packed their own lunch for their daughter for each day, along with packing the ice packs to keep the food fresh on hot days. In the beginning, they'd sneak pizza into the garage to eat so their daughter couldn't smell or see the pizza, but now they basically just eat the same foods that keep their daughter's condition from flaring, and even with all their carefulness, she's still ended up in the hospital a couple times post-diagnosis.

I can't even imagine these two pivoting and readjusting their lives or sacrificing anything to make his life better. He already has some developmental things to look out for, and their idea of "fixing" that was to hire an unqualified chick who got a masters from a for-profit online university, used to teach ESL and fantasizes about Hemingway.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I’m with you.
Just watching the train wreck (unfortunately with Jackson as collateral damage) 😒😢

I can't even imagine these two pivoting and readjusting their lives or sacrificing anything to make his life better. He already has some developmental things to look out for, and their idea of "fixing" that was to hire an unqualified chick who got a masters from a for-profit online university, used to teach ESL and fantasizes about Hemingway.
THIS!!

ALL of Jackson’s developmental issues are 1000% created because of Tim and Jenn. Their quirks and parental decisions have royally screwed up his life and well being. They are setting him up for failure.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
They're so lucky they don't have to deal with any significant health issues with J$ (yet). One of my friends has a kid who started showing Crohn's symptoms when she was about 5 - they had to completely readjust their whole diet. They just got back from Disneyland and packed their own lunch for their daughter for each day, along with packing the ice packs to keep the food fresh on hot days. In the beginning, they'd sneak pizza into the garage to eat so their daughter couldn't smell or see the pizza, but now they basically just eat the same foods that keep their daughter's condition from flaring, and even with all their carefulness, she's still ended up in the hospital a couple times post-diagnosis.

Yeah, I don't even want to think what they would do if J$ even had a mild food allergy. I can't have gluten, and I can only imagine what the Snackers would do if J$ was celiac or sensitive. I can't imagine they would take the time to look at what's in the food they order. And hell, most of the beige food diet would be out. No more nugs, or burgers with the buns. Even fries would probably be out at most places since they usually fry them in the same oil as they do with the other breaded products. Also, I doubt they'd even notice if he has symptoms of a food allergy unless it was something drastic like he went into shock. Having a mere tummy ache every time he ate something probably wouldn't even phase those two dodos.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.