The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I spy with my little eye ... three cocktails at the table.... moscow mule, mojito, beer.

2022-06-15 (7)_LI.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Stanny Lyn was 100% unnecessary for this trip. Even they claimed they'd just been spending "so much time" doing "family stuff" they hadn't filmed much for some of the days. Which, if they weren't filming, then they wouldn't need Stanny around to make sure their kid stays alive. The nanny was hired because they're "soooo" busy with their "job", right? ;)

Even if they wanted to go watch the sunset and it was after J$ had already fallen asleep, they could have just waited until "the cousins" got into town - then either or both Dim's brother and the SIL could stay at the house with their kids and J$ while these two shitheads waddled over to the beach to stare directly at the sun. And since Manny Matt and his partner were coming too, heck, they could have left J$ with Manny Matt who probably would have
given the kid raspberries while these two searched for puka shell necklaces and tshirts and olive oil.

Ginn of course would counter with her usual nonsensical, "well, her job is full-time so we had to bring her with us". Maybe you shouldn't have made her job FT then if you have to drag her on vacations, with that logic. Oh what's that? She asked for the job to be FT? You should have said no and found AN ACTUAL LEGIT NANNY.
It will be interesting to see if she still goes on trips with them once she is married....cant imagine her new husband would like her going on all these trips andl leaving him alone.

Reactions: 14
It will be interesting to see if she still goes on trips with them once she is married....cant imagine her new husband would like her going on all these trips andl leaving him alone.
LOL, if I were her, I'd be like, "if you want me to keep changing your kid's pull-ups in the middle of dinner during nonstop vacations, I'm gonna need you to also pay for my husband to join us."

• Haha
Reactions: 15
LOL, if I were her, I'd be like, "if you want me to keep changing your kid's pull-ups in the middle of dinner during nonstop vacations, I'm gonna need you to also pay for my husband to join us."
Honestly, the Snackers may let him come so that they have the illusion they have friends. Also, they could be doing some weird swinger thing as well. I seriously have been practicing family law for way too long...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reposting here before it gets deleted.

And No_Trifle will soon join the ranks of those of us (like myself) who have been banned from their subreddit by Tim. 🤣

1655338397654.png

Seriously, Jenbo needs to invest in some SPF that is above 15 and apply it multiple times a day. She looks like she burns about as bad as I do. However, unlike me, she doesn't seem concerned about her skin at all. I remember when we down to the Keys back when I was teen, I literally had to apply SPF 75 multiple times a day and I was still lobster red, peeling, and miserable by the end of the trip. I can't even with her and the fact that she has skin cancer running in the family....SMH I would so be wearing a rashguard and probably any other protection I could get if I were her. Also, I would be super worried about J$ being overexposed to the elements. But then again these people don't even know how to plan balanced meals for their kid.

Also, the gulf being choppy during hurricane season....seriously, these people. We didn't even get near as many hurricanes as Florida, but thunderstorms during the summer, choppy water in the gulf it was the norm. And everyone knew it.

I am not going to comment on their gluttony only how much do you be most of those groceries went to waste.

Ugh, and I am really wondering if Jenbo is just plain stupid. "Is this a pucca shell?" No dispshit, what do you think it is? Also, anyone who edits that bad either has to be drunk, stupid, or both.
As a derm nurse here! She now has double the chance of getting melanoma! She should be doing yearly skin checks. Rolling on that sunscreen and avoiding the sun like it’s a plaque! It makes me shudder to see her burnt!

Yeah, I don't even want to think what they would do if J$ even had a mild food allergy. I can't have gluten, and I can only imagine what the Snackers would do if J$ was celiac or sensitive. I can't imagine they would take the time to look at what's in the food they order. And hell, most of the beige food diet would be out. No more nugs, or burgers with the buns. Even fries would probably be out at most places since they usually fry them in the same oil as they do with the other breaded products. Also, I doubt they'd even notice if he has symptoms of a food allergy unless it was something drastic like he went into shock. Having a mere tummy ache every time he ate something probably wouldn't even phase those two dodos.
I have a child with multiple life-threatening allergies (not intolerances), epipens and the whole nine yards, and Tim and Jenn would probably NEVER be able to handle it. We adjust everything for our child when on vacation, yes, but also every single day. It is one of the reasons I get so pissed off watching these asshats seem inconvenienced with their child in every scenario and he needs no accommodations. Never once have we felt our child was an inconvenience, but it takes a ton of work and a ton of vigilance and we just DO IT. We may have to pass on certain restaurants or experiences and we deal and don't feel bummed out or bothered by it. Like these two can't even arrange their plans for Tim's parents who have some mobility or sight issues without complaining and bitching. They are selfish and ungrateful.

My husband and I have a favorite restaurant we used to go to before we had kids, but now do not go there because it isn't safe AT ALL for our allergic child. We just never go and occasionally we will be out alone together and my husband will suggest we could go there and we decide we still shouldn't (lots of nut products there) just to be safe. You make sacrifices for your family and you just deal with it. We have never told our kid or announced to others that we don't go there and what a bummer it is because our kid is allergic. I just can't comprehend saying anything like that ever.

This same child ate grilled chicken and veggies with a fork at a year younger than J is now.🖕 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Time for new TimSlacker Thread! This oneis courtesy of @esc2476

Poor J$ continues to not get the food he wants and enjoys and is instead handfed beige boring food at every turn, meanwhile Dim and Ginn satiate their needs whenever they want! Remember she never gets to have seafood y'all and then she gets 3 different seafood plates at each meal.

I don't understand how their stans continue to defend their 100% vacation lifestyle. They don't work hard, they are sloppy are filming, sloppier at editing, and their upload schedule is at a glacial pace. There is no reason why they had to go on a week long cruise, followed up by a week long beach house stay.

I'm convinced that there is a dead body in the walls of their Slacker McMansion and they can't be bothered to do anything about. My guess the mouse that infiltrated Fort Pampers might have died behind one of the walls along with its family. Ginn doesn't smell it, but Dim does because he's the only one that appears to bathe regularly.

Have at it!
Honored to contribute the thread name!

And unfortunately it is just as relevant as when I suggested it days ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I have a child with multiple life-threatening allergies (not intolerances), epipens and the whole nine yards, and Tim and Jenn would probably NEVER be able to handle it. We adjust everything for our child when on vacation, yes, but also every single day. It is one of the reasons I get so pissed off watching these asshats seem inconvenienced with their child in every scenario and he needs no accommodations. Never once have we felt our child was an inconvenience, but it takes a ton of work and a ton of vigilance and we just DO IT. We may have to pass on certain restaurants or experiences and we deal and don't feel bummed out or bothered by it. Like these two can't even arrange their plans for Tim's parents who have some mobility or sight issues without complaining and bitching. They are selfish and ungrateful.

My husband and I have a favorite restaurant we used to go to before we had kids, but now do not go there because it isn't safe AT ALL for our allergic child. We just never go and occasionally we will be out alone together and my husband will suggest we could go there and we decide we still shouldn't (lots of nut products there) just to be safe. You make sacrifices for your family and you just deal with it. We have never told our kid or announced to others that we don't go there and what a bummer it is because our kid is allergic. I just can't comprehend saying anything like that ever.

This same child ate grilled chicken and veggies with a fork at a year younger than J is now.🖕 😅
My sons don’t have food allergies (just allergic to everything outside). But I had a friend who’s daughter had a lot of very severe food allergies. We went to Disney together one time and I had to learn how to do the Epi-pen, I was the one calling all of the restaurants because she had no clue how to plan for Disney. Even when they were just coming to our house, which used to be a lot more frequent, I would check food labels and all of that stuff. At the time I even knew which m&m factory was good and which one was bad.

It’s a lot of work. There is no way in the world those 2 could handle that on a daily basis. The poor kid would end up in the ER all the time or worse. They’ve reached an epic level of selfishness, arrogance, entitlement, etc. ❤❤ For all that you do!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My sons don’t have food allergies (just allergic to everything outside). But I had a friend who’s daughter had a lot of very severe food allergies. We went to Disney together one time and I had to learn how to do the Epi-pen, I was the one calling all of the restaurants because she had no clue how to plan for Disney. Even when they were just coming to our house, which used to be a lot more frequent, I would check food labels and all of that stuff. At the time I even knew which m&m factory was good and which one was bad.

It’s a lot of work. There is no way in the world those 2 could handle that on a daily basis. The poor kid would end up in the ER all the time or worse. They’ve reached an epic level of selfishness, arrogance, entitlement, etc. ❤❤ For all that you do!!
As I mentioned in a previous thread, my child (who is 6) has Type 1 diabetes and it has changed how we eat. We would be careful before and not order fries at every opportunity (substitute a side salad with a burger, etc), but now we are eating much more low carb and even sometimes ordering a hamburger without a bun. I do not miss it as much as I thought I would.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I've been MIA for a while. We actually just made a move across the country. Have they done any home vlogs lately? Do they still have the home or are they traveling full time now? I will be catching up here shortly.

Reactions: 9
Is it just me or is this weird to anyone else??

Not only do they have the "private, in home-on the road educator" with them along with his family, but now they have friends there as well. Isn't that awkward for a bunch of strangers to be on vacation together!?!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Y’all know 100% Timmy boy & Jennbo ate those fried they ordered if J$ wouldn’t eat the fruit. Since when has he not eaten fruit. He was savoring that spoonful of açaí bowl (which Timmy boy should never say again). Timmy wants a mini me & that means J$ should eat like him- be damned if he should eat better since his little body is developing.

• Sad
Yeah, I posted that screenshot from Reddit about an hour ago and it never showed up on here.
It shows up on my Latest Activity but not on here? Weird. 🤷‍♀️

Anyways, whomever this is is sure to be soon deleted and banned like so many of us have been by Tim. 🤣

Last edited:
It’s painfully obvious they are trying to stretch the little content they have over multiple videos. We get it, Jackson went down the slide.
They do the same exact things in different locations.

Things can’t be that bleak yet….they haven’t opened a Patreon started taking super chats.

I am pretty sure at the final dinner Tim and Lynn were setting next to Jackpot with Jenn sitting next to Lynn. Pretty ridiculous.

And to think she wants another child.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Stanny Lyn was 100% unnecessary for this trip. Even they claimed they'd just been spending "so much time" doing "family stuff" they hadn't filmed much for some of the days. Which, if they weren't filming, then they wouldn't need Stanny around to make sure their kid stays alive. The nanny was hired because they're "soooo" busy with their "job", right? ;)

Even if they wanted to go watch the sunset and it was after J$ had already fallen asleep, they could have just waited until "the cousins" got into town - then either or both Dim's brother and the SIL could stay at the house with their kids and J$ while these two shitheads waddled over to the beach to stare directly at the sun. And since Manny Matt and his partner were coming too, heck, they could have left J$ with Manny Matt who probably would have given the kid raspberries while these two searched for puka shell necklaces and tshirts and olive oil.

Ginn of course would counter with her usual nonsensical, "well, her job is full-time so we had to bring her with us". Maybe you shouldn't have made her job FT then if you have to drag her on vacations, with that logic. Oh what's that? She asked for the job to be FT? You should have said no and found AN ACTUAL LEGIT NANNY.
When my daughter was 3 I had a nanny for her…her dad and I both worked full time jobs in banking and tech and she was on the autism spectrum and did not do well in group day care. It was the best solution for us at the time. We took a few family vacations during this nanny period in our lives and guess what we did? We paid the nanny her weekly salary and went on vacation without her. Yes trackers you do have to pay your nanny her full time hours but it doesn’t mean you have to drag her with you! When you make her go with you it seems she is now going way over 40 hours. I mean even pretty woman knew this…full days plus nights too…that’s gonna cost ya! they are such lazy imbeciles.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.