The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another episode of Jen Justifies. I feel like this was just a Telling Tattler Off episode. It looked like she was trying to show she was useful member of civilization that parents. Sure, Jen :rolleyes:

But seriously, the camera was even trying to angle itself where it didn't show the utter mess that is Ft Pampers-too bad Jen sucks at that.

That breakfast looked gross. We were being healthy by apparently making bacon in the oven, having fresh squeezed orange juice and having syrup :rolleyes: Never mind the amount that they ate and the fact that syrup is pure sugar. Yes, maybe natural sugar if it was actual maple syrup though I suspect they were eating some Mrs. Buttersworth. Also, let's not talk about how much butter has to go into croissants. I have noticed that has been her latest argument of late that she's some good cook. She even had some cookbooks shoved in her mess to prove this point :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I guess this is her telling Tattler off for saying she only knows how to cook in the box. Much like she had J$ there just to show she could properly supervise him while he squeezed some oranges-spoiler alert, Jenbo you still failed at supervising. He was trying to lick up fruit juice as he was squeezing thus risking food safety :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

We don't eat red meat often. Tell that to the burger counter....also makes sure to point out the kid is eating cauliflower along with potatoes. Doesn't know that cauliflower is often used as a substitute for a starch.

Also, act like they care about the kid's health by depriving him of cake then they end up eating the entire cakes because it's small....

Going to throw this one into the ring because I am so feeling it right now:

Tim Tracker 80: Sure, Jen
Timmy boy said are we going to have hotdogs 🌭no dummy fake laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They are unbelievably selfish, and they only care about themselves! I bet Gin would have made "Brother Bandit" his own steak if he were still alive, but Jackson, well he's not worth a steak... just throw him a bone. 🥩

View attachment 1360790

Jackson has to "beg" from the table for scraps, like a real dog, it's so hard to fathom how they treat him. 🐶

View attachment 1360793😢
J having Chickie's for dinner it's chicken you dumbbell

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love J$ making her look like an idiot

J12D - You're going to have the cauliflower right bud
J$ - wheres my cauliflower?
J12D - it's the white one
J$ - oh, *hovering over the veggies* is that the white one?
Dim - yeah

Cuts away and never shows the veggies touched.

The prop cannot even identify the vegetable you are saying he's going to eat. Obviously he does not know what it is, because you NEVER FEED HIM THESE FOODS. We are not stupid. The only unwell one here is you Jenn, and your child when you continue to disregard his basic human needs for nutritious foods and water.

Reactions: 18
I am a few pages behind and trying to catch up. If this has been mentioned already, YAY! We are on the same page.

Into the first five minutes of today's vlog and this awesome editing happens.

Still on the edge of my seat wondering what the end of the juice glasses story is (not at all... But I think you know where I'm going).

What the heck!?

Seriously... This is how they are so checked out...

Complete idiots.View attachment 1360844

Today's installment is just... embarrassing for them.

This is the most pathetic thing I have seen thus far. Oof...

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
.....they need to take that step stool thing away from that child and get something more appropriate for his height
It’s a very preventable accident just waiting to happen!! 😢

😳. Look how high his waist is above the top bar.

0B3C1276-CE5E-499F-9769-E1DEC95C2406.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
It’s a very preventable accident just waiting to happen!! 😢

😳. Look how high his waist is above the top bar.

View attachment 1360857
The circles under that childs eyes make me suspect he's either got the onset of allergies (but they've not mentioned earaches or such that are usually the precursor to them), or he's dehydrated, again.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I have so many questions…..

-Is that a dress or a nightgown?
-Did she not take a shower all day cause she’s wearing it the whole video.
-Why does he need that stool?
-Why do they keep letting him eat things and throw them back into the container for everyone to drink?
-Why do they need so much butter?
-Why is it so messy in there? Don’t they trip on things?
-Why do they not give him steak?
-why did they let him eat M&Ms, but not cake? And why are they so happy he’s asleep so they can eat it?
-what are they going to do when J$ gets older and sees how they were with him when he was younger?
-How is he gonna go to school without someone recording him all day?

Reactions: 26
The circles under that childs eyes make me suspect he's either got the onset of allergies (but they've not mentioned earaches or such that are usually the precursor to them), or he's dehydrated, again.
Honestly, earaches could explain some of the speech issues. Though he probably wouldn't be sleeping near as much if he had constant infections and they probably would have a video about J$ having to get tubes in his ears.

Also, am now wondering if the entire video was staged. Didn't pay that much attention to the lighting earlier in the video but I wouldn't put it past the two of them to cobble the video together. Only thing that doesn't make sense is Jenbo wore the same outfit the entire time and usually she's bad about continuity. Of course, she might've worn the same thing multiple days in a roll

Reactions: 8
When your breakfast is so greasy, you need that much paper towel to wipe all the grease off your hands (even after you've licked them).
Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 8.35.25 PM.png

Ginn: "I know I really can't say this cause I'm not the father (newsflash Ginn, you're not even the mother), but this is a pretty good start to father's day!" 🤢

Notice Dim's empty plates above - Ginn had made him 2 breakfast sandwiches.

A few minutes later, he's also eating J$'s breakfast sandwich. THAT'S 3 bleeping BREAKFAST SANDWICHES. And fatty bacon. And waffles with butter. And then they had steak drowning in more butter and grease, and then they ate that entire freaking ice cream cake. Meanwhile I treated myself to a can of soda during lunch today for my birthday because I normally only drink some every few months. 😆 And I weigh less than Ginn weighed at her skinniest (same height).
Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 8.37.55 PM.png

Ginn talking to J$ when he wants to just go out the front door: "What do you think you'll see when you go outside? Do you think you'll see... a bUtTeRfLy?"
J$: I don't know, Jennifer, why don't you open the bleeping door so we can actually go aside and stop listening to your stupid questions?

It's so sad how she did the bare minimum in terms of functioning that the majority of regular people do and she acted like it was so much work to wake up before noon, make breakfast for her partner and kid, and make dinner. Like she did nothing else. Dim's still the one who had to bathe him and put him down for his nap and put him to bed in the evening. And you know she didn't get any "editing" done, at all. Squeezing oranges was the most activity her body has done in awhile.

Are we sure this is bacon grease and not just grease she wiped from her face and hair? 😆
Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 8.52.13 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone notice in the KSC vlog that Tim brought home a notebook/journal book that J grabbed and asked about but Tim said was for Jenn? Was it a Moleskine or something? I didn't get a great look at it. A gift for Jenn to keep track of their tax deadlines better? 😅 Or to make up for being gone?

Also, in today's vlog, they have an " All is Bright" red Christmas throw pillow on the couch. 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That is really weird. But it just goes to show how terribly they manage their finances. So it definitely makes me think they're putting all these vacations on credit cards.
Looks like they should have paid their taxes instead of paying for concierge... Tim better be careful he doesn't end up like Al Capone and Abby Lee Miller.

10.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's disgusting how Gin literally ripped J$'s "astronaut ice cream" right out of his hand, breaking it all over the floor, selfish pig. 🐖

1655881122391.png

Stop sitting on the dirty floors!!!🧹 :sick:

1655881195958.png

1655881350221.png

1655881402751.png

1655881446404.png

Just think, Gin left this in the video, I can't imagine how she treats J$ behind the scenes and/or what she edits out. 🤬

🐖

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
You know what, Jenn did a pretty good job with that dinner. The steak looked good. I was waiting for her to leave it in for 10 hours and for it to come out black, but she did it. I'll give her some props.

Okay niceties out of the way. THEY ATE THE ENTIRE CAKE. Let's break down the stats of eating half of this exact cake: 66 grams of sugar (!!!!!), 30 grams of saturated fat (that's 156% of your daily recommended intake).
The whole cake?! Did they not even leave a little slice for their son? What utter sacks of selfish tit. That's just horrible, gluttonous and they honestly are gross people.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.