The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just love how the camera never wants to focus on her. 😆
Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 3.46.58 PM.png

I bet a good father's day gift would have been a wife who showered.

Ginn tries to do a "mommy and me" bit with J$ on the couch (as she stares at herself) but messes up her "script".
"So what time of - what's the time of day is it?"

Meanwhile the kid can't wait to get out of her grasp.
Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 3.56.14 PM.png

Why did she sound so "impressed" her "boy genius" kid, who has his own private "educator" for the past 6 months, could count to 6? 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Another episode of Jen Justifies. I feel like this was just a Telling Tattler Off episode. It looked like she was trying to show she was useful member of
act like they care about the kid's health by depriving him of cake then they end up eating the entire cakes because it's small....
It's all or nothing with these two twit waffles. When God was passing out brains seems like they both decided it would be better to get back in the line for extra burgers and sweets.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Timmy being snarky about USBs and Jenn saying she likes being at home (because people here say they hate being at home). I think they were too busy addressing the Tattle checklist that they forgot to orchestrate a fake present for Timbo.
I actually thought the USB comment was hilarious 😆

Reactions: 10
I'm only about 5 mins in but they need to take that step stool thing away from that child and get something more appropriate for his height. Neither of them even tries to correct him when he leans far off to the side. He's going to topple over, it's only a matter of time. Next vlog: well, we learned how the x-ray machine works at the hospital because J$ fell of the kitchen stool and cracked his head on the tile floor.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm only about 5 mins in but they need to take that step stool thing away from that child and get something more appropriate for his height. Neither of them even tries to correct him when he leans far off to the side. He's going to topple over, it's only a matter of time. Next vlog: well, we learned how the x-ray machine works at the hospital because J$ fell of the kitchen stool and cracked his head on the tile floor.
It will probably be titled Scariest Bestest Day Adventure!

Ugh. Those two have no business having a child.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just love how the camera never wants to focus on her. 😆
View attachment 1360714

I bet a good father's day gift would have been a wife who showered.

Ginn tries to do a "mommy and me" bit with J$ on the couch (as she stares at herself) but messes up her "script".
"So what time of - what's the time of day is it?"

Meanwhile the kid can't wait to get out of her grasp.
View attachment 1360721

Why did she sound so "impressed" her "boy genius" kid, who has his own private "educator" for the past 6 months, could count to 6? 🥴
Her black, beady little eyes are so terrifying 😶

Reactions: 8
Just saw this over on the Meme's thread, thought of ole Timbo immediately 😆😆

745FBF2F-9AFE-47DC-AE36-BC7B25BAD6B2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just when you think they couldn't possibly be worse parents, they open the cake in front of J$, the cake is for Father's Day. J$ made Tim a father. They tell J$ he can have the cake after dinner. These to fat fucks eat the cake without their kid. Who does that? Seriously, how messed up in the head can you possibly be to do that to your child?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
You know what, Jenn did a pretty good job with that dinner. The steak looked good. I was waiting for her to leave it in for 10 hours and for it to come out black, but she did it. I'll give her some props.

Okay niceties out of the way. THEY ATE THE ENTIRE CAKE. Let's break down the stats of eating half of this exact cake: 66 grams of sugar (!!!!!), 30 grams of saturated fat (that's 156% of your daily recommended intake).

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Another episode of Jen Justifies. I feel like this was just a Telling Tattler Off episode. It looked like she was trying to show she was useful member of civilization that parents. Sure, Jen :rolleyes:

But seriously, the camera was even trying to angle itself where it didn't show the utter mess that is Ft Pampers-too bad Jen sucks at that.

That breakfast looked gross. We were being healthy by apparently making bacon in the oven, having fresh squeezed orange juice and having syrup :rolleyes: Never mind the amount that they ate and the fact that syrup is pure sugar. Yes, maybe natural sugar if it was actual maple syrup though I suspect they were eating some Mrs. Buttersworth. Also, let's not talk about how much butter has to go into croissants. I have noticed that has been her latest argument of late that she's some good cook. She even had some cookbooks shoved in her mess to prove this point :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I guess this is her telling Tattler off for saying she only knows how to cook in the box. Much like she had J$ there just to show she could properly supervise him while he squeezed some oranges-spoiler alert, Jenbo you still failed at supervising. He was trying to lick up fruit juice as he was squeezing thus risking food safety :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

We don't eat red meat often. Tell that to the burger counter....also makes sure to point out the kid is eating cauliflower along with potatoes. Doesn't know that cauliflower is often used as a substitute for a starch.

Also, act like they care about the kid's health by depriving him of cake then they end up eating the entire cakes because it's small....

Going to throw this one into the ring because I am so feeling it right now:

Tim Tracker 80: Sure, Jen
Yeah, they can pretend all they want that they’re eating healthy. They’d have to give up vlogging altogether if they wanted to stop showing themselves gorging on junk food, because all their videos are food-centred. Theme parks, cruise ships, in the house, every single video revolves around food!

And, funnily enough, Jenn cut out the bit where Jackson was supposed to eat the vegetables. He couldn’t have cake but could have M&Ms, can have a waffle slathered in butter and doused in syrup, but is never seen eating fruit or vegetables.

Reactions: 12
Nothing says "HAPPY FATHER'S DAY" like a cup with a picture of your dead buddy, or as Gin calls him, "Brother Bandit" to Jackson. :coffee:

1655855353895.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Nothing says "HAPPY FATHER'S DAY" like a cup with a picture of your dead buddy, or as Gin calls him, "Brother Bandit" to Jackson. :coffee:

View attachment 1360778
Do you remember Brother Bandit? Seriously, Jenn, how dumb are you? J$ replies yes, like the trained prop that he is. Then J$ asks where Bandit is. Because J$ truly has no idea what the hell they are talking about.

I've said this before and I'll say it again...some of these more intimate family moments need to be left out of the vlogs. We don't need to see Tim and Jenn trying to explain (very poorly) to their kid that his dog died.

Reactions: 26
So J$ didn’t get any cake? Or steak? WTF. I could never bust out a cake and have my kids see, tell ‘em they’ll get some after dinner, then PSYCH! To bed you go while daddy and I eat all the cake! Muahaha! Mean.
And Jackson has had steak before and said he liked it. Why did he get lame frozen chickie nuggies instead of steak? Urgh
And I hope that “healthy” maple syrup was 100% and not the fake stuff cuz guess what? That stuff is not healthy.
They are unbelievably selfish, and they only care about themselves! I bet Gin would have made "Brother Bandit" his own steak if he were still alive, but Jackson, well he's not worth a steak... just throw him a bone. 🥩

1655856285348.png

Jackson has to "beg" from the table for scraps, like a real dog, it's so hard to fathom how they treat him. 🐶

1655856406740.png
😢

• Sad
Reactions: 11
2022-06-21 (4).png

So .... that cake is supposed to be 6 SERVINGS! That means dessert alone was 690 calories, 78 carbs - not including dinner and breakfast and i'm sure many snacks...they have to consume 4,000 to 6,000 calories a day. Tim's breakfast was about 2,300 calories, dinner not including dessert around 1100...who knows what massive calorie count lunch was.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.