The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ginn: "I got some bacon and 20 different types of oranges."

No you didn't, you either had Dim or Lyn chauffeur you to Publix and then used Dim's credit card to buy chunky bacon for him. šŸ„“

She kept trying to share her thoughts on why she thinks "juice glasses are so small" but she kept interrupting herself. Thank goodness cause we don't really care why you think your juice glasses are so small.

Also, blow your nose, you stuffed-up greasy turd.

Ginn: "I can't believe I set the bacon to cook for 10 hours instead of 10 minutes! *fake laugh* I can't believe I set the timer for 10 hours, what was I doing? Cooking is hard sometimes! *fake laugh*"

Dim: "This is VERY exciting." Sure, Dim, convince yourself of that if you can.
Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 2.17.03 PM.png

She claims she was going to "cut up some fresh fruit". She never did, even after J$'s breakfast was made. I don't think she even knows how to cut up fresh fruit.

Ginn: What's your favorite part of the waffle?
J$: The butter.

She says of maple syrup, "it comes from nature so it's healthy. It comes from a tree!"

"I didn't include blah blah blah in Dim's KSC vlog because it would have been too long." Uh, that vlog was like 20 minutes. Now she decides anything past that is too long? Pretty sure Dim probably came home and she bitched at him for being "gone for a few days" (aka like 48 hours). I'm just surprised Dim wouldn't have drooled over USB plugs in the hotel and want to film that or something.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Are you kidding me. Jenny not a mom gets a cruise for Motherā€™s Day and Tim gets nothing besides Iā€™m sure listening to his wife brag about how much she has done for him today. Get the duck outta here. What a piece of tit she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She also made a point to tell everyone her coffee was cold cause it'd been sitting there for awhile. Wahhhh, then heat it up witch. For maybe 1 minute, not 10 hours, by the way. ;)

She also rolled her eyes that Dim would probably be playing phone games during the afternoon while she "edited". Except she didn't do much on father's day considering they didn't post anything even during her usual midnight upload hour. šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My mom always got mad at my dad for getting her mother's day gifts. Every time she'd say "I'm not your mom." Seemed so silly that Jenn would get a cruise for mother's day... er... from Jackson?

Re: Jenn not getting Tim anything for Fathers day:

Tim strikes me as the type who wants to control/buy his own gifts to himself. He loves freebies, say from Lego, but anything they have to spend a buck on he wants to know about it and approve it. But a wife should be taking the incentive to at least help the child get or make something they can give to their dad.

Reactions: 19
Holy tit the fake laughs are constant throughout this vlog. Also Ginn with the fake "Got some bacon grease goin' in there so I'm going to have to CLEAN the oven." Hahahahahahahahahhahahhaha :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
It's almost 11pm here, still some light in the sky after a beautiful summer solstice day. Spent all say out and about in nature with my offspring and eating out late watching the sun go down. Just popped on to wish everyone a very blessed, peaceful, happy day. As someone said earlier in the week, this really is a community and you give me lots to laugh about, think about and somewhere to vent. Thank you ā¤

And now to catch up on todays developments....

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She kept trying to share her thoughts on why she thinks "juice glasses are so small" but she kept interrupting herself. Thank goodness cause we don't really care why you think your juice glasses are so small.
Your "job" is to edit the video. At what point do you think, that maybe your double brain fart with no conclusion should make the final cut?

Reactions: 17
Some barftastic comments on the new vlog:

what was making this one cry???
427AA308-337E-441C-827B-582A06545F9E.jpeg

Huh?!?!
412A223E-54CB-4644-8C89-5D8615D04C02.jpeg

Itā€™s sad when the only thing that makes someone a ā€œgood parentā€ is constant trips to theme parks and cruises. Not actual parenting stuff:
BC8FBB4B-43F6-4FFA-9058-FF10FC10CEDC.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
So J$ didnā€™t get any cake? Or steak? WTF. I could never bust out a cake and have my kids see, tell ā€˜em theyā€™ll get some after dinner, then PSYCH! To bed you go while daddy and I eat all the cake! Muahaha! Mean.
And Jackson has had steak before and said he liked it. Why did he get lame frozen chickie nuggies instead of steak? Urgh
And I hope that ā€œhealthyā€ maple syrup was 100% and not the fake stuff cuz guess what? That stuff is not healthy.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It makes me sick that they own their home free and clear and neglect it like they do. They don't appreciate anything!
You would think that having a fair few years where they scraped by in crappier homes with so little cash they would appreciate the home and financial comfort they have more than they do. Hell I recall vlogs wher Jenn moaned about Tim bleaching the bathroom in their crappy rental. She'd do loads around the house too. They seemed happier and more productive in that wee house in their McMansion now. They take less care of their McMansion. Seems like they just relocated all their shite. No pride in their home at all, no sense the feel they've achieved something. I don't think they'll ever be happy because whatever they have will never be enough for them because it means sod all. Even their son who the should adore is something they've gotten bored of and have ruined.

Last edited:
  • Heart
When the duck are they going to stop putting the iPad in front of their miracle prop during dinner? Eating together as a family and they canā€™t be assed interacting with him while miracle child stares mindlessly at the device . How long is this going to go on I ask?šŸ¤”

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Just finished the KSC blog. Terrible! I decided to give it another chance. Waste of 20 mins. No info or nothing. I was curious and went to KSC website about the tickets for the extra things. No info on that. Tim should have included that in the blog. He should have taken the time to wait in line for the rides uh thatā€™s what you are there for. Then he went over to Atlantis because he could aka he was bored.

Reactions: 11
Timmy being snarky about USBs and Jenn saying she likes being at home (because people here say they hate being at home). I think they were too busy addressing the Tattle checklist that they forgot to orchestrate a fake present for Timbo.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is she using the same mug as Tim? And now sheā€™s fancy with her spa water- that she is getting from a gallon jug! Way to be environmentally conscious idiots.

So J$ wants to try his cauliflower with his fork & Tim immediately goes to feed him with his! Stop being such a controlling twit Timmy boy! Let him try & do it himself!

Timmy wants Astroturf for the backyard šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
BREAKING NEWS ā€¼ā€¼ā€¼

THE BUSTED SPICE RACK IS GONE!!!!!!

Screenshot_20220621-182917_YouTube.jpg

It morphed into a booster seat, cause don't we all use our kitchen counter to store a booster seat šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Holy tit the fake laughs are constant throughout this vlog. Also Ginn with the fake "Got some bacon grease goin' in there so I'm going to have to CLEAN the oven." Hahahahahahahahahhahahhaha :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
And she said that a second time and laughed again. Tim says Jackson is going to go in the pool...all you hear in the background hahahahaha....was there something funny about that? Gross listening to the orange juice being squeezed. I don't understand why she didn't have Jackson make Tim a card or something. She is just going to be doing literally nothing soon.

Reactions: 15
1655851052719.png

It's my new favorite face of his šŸ˜‚

1655851112785.png

1655851162987.png

and the beautiful couple. Tim's looking for an escape route.

1655851211113.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I'm not a Floridian but isn't the grass there that really hard grass that doesn't get burnt? I remember as a kid I could barely walk on it with bare feet, from the Contemporary hotel beach to the Garden Wings.

Reactions: 8
Another episode of Jen Justifies. I feel like this was just a Telling Tattler Off episode. It looked like she was trying to show she was useful member of civilization that parents. Sure, Jen :rolleyes:

But seriously, the camera was even trying to angle itself where it didn't show the utter mess that is Ft Pampers-too bad Jen sucks at that.

That breakfast looked gross. We were being healthy by apparently making bacon in the oven, having fresh squeezed orange juice and having syrup :rolleyes: Never mind the amount that they ate and the fact that syrup is pure sugar. Yes, maybe natural sugar if it was actual maple syrup though I suspect they were eating some Mrs. Buttersworth. Also, let's not talk about how much butter has to go into croissants. I have noticed that has been her latest argument of late that she's some good cook. She even had some cookbooks shoved in her mess to prove this point :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I guess this is her telling Tattler off for saying she only knows how to cook in the box. Much like she had J$ there just to show she could properly supervise him while he squeezed some oranges-spoiler alert, Jenbo you still failed at supervising. He was trying to lick up fruit juice as he was squeezing thus risking food safety :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

We don't eat red meat often. Tell that to the burger counter....also makes sure to point out the kid is eating cauliflower along with potatoes. Doesn't know that cauliflower is often used as a substitute for a starch.

Also, act like they care about the kid's health by depriving him of cake then they end up eating the entire cakes because it's small....

Going to throw this one into the ring because I am so feeling it right now:

Tim Tracker 80: Sure, Jen

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.