The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could these venues be seeing that the Trackholes #hosted events don’t bring in any more traffic to their events from their subpar videos??

Ok, asking an obvious question then. Why even bother having them out? Is it because any views is better than no views?

I don't follow (or this case hate view) any other FL vloggers (I don't follow Shawn Rosell or ATW or Super Enthused, not that Shawn Rosell was getting invited out and ATW does not seem to care about media passes). So for alot of people, TTT is the only FL/Orlando based vlogger alot of people watch, so I get why they were asked out. So it is a catch why the reasons why.

Reactions: 8
1655826123193.png

Above is their certificates showing paid off. Below is an example showing a random property (found on tax auction site) with 2 that still need to be paid:

1655826206054.png

I doubt anybody can find their info from these amounts shown but better safe than sorry.

Complaining about Disneyland Paris and how it isn't as good as WDW, or complaining about the (good) food!
Not to proactively defend them complaining about the food, but I've been told by some that have eaten at DLP that while the French cuisine served there is very good, their takes on American favorites outright suck. My brother, who was in the Army and stationed in Europe for the better part of 8 years took his family to DLP and said that their nachos were the worst he ever had. Their hot dog (at the time anyway) was a simple "Frankfurt Sausage" on a slice of rye bread.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It makes me sick that they own their home free and clear and neglect it like they do. They don't appreciate anything!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hell remember when they tried to pivot when Ginn was preggers and show off "pregnant friendly rides"? They failed at that since they COULDN'T EVEN READ THE GOD DAMN SIGN AT THE RIDES ENTRANCE and ended up giving out bad info.
There was some non-Disney media event all the vloggers were invited to of some opening. The Slackers did no research. Disappointed when they didn't know the hours of one area and it closed and they just wandered around lost asking questions to the air and saying, "We'll find out the answer to that and let you know." Never provided answers, just wandered aimlessly.
While SE Jackie had her pamphlet, her facts, etc.
It's their quality of content now. No effort, but keep inviting us out and watching us.

Agreed! Plus he knew if he stayed home he'd never get there on time the next day because the succubus would insist on sleeping until noon.
I assume she was calling/texting every 5 minutes saying how hard it is for her making it hard for him to vlog. Can't imagine the amount of reassurance and consoling he had to do over those 2 days.

They probably don’t want to host 4 people every time the Trackholes visit.
Surprised he didn't try to sneak them into the hotel at least to shut her up. Didn't stop him from sneaking HM into cuntceriege on the cruise.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Did Dim spend two days at KSC or did he maybe do some kind of water adventure one of the days?

Reactions: 5
I'm always so amazed how stupid they are, how unprepared, and how ignorant - how are they making this their livelihood when they know nothing, show up late, and generally are just tacky, messy, dirty slobs?

Reactions: 16
They're failing upwards and I don't get it. Disney is about to test out their live function on Disney+ soon. I really hope they end up doing their own content putting these dolts out of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There was some non-Disney media event all the vloggers were invited to of some opening. The Slackers did no research. Disappointed when they didn't know the hours of one area and it closed and they just wandered around lost asking questions to the air and saying, "We'll find out the answer to that and let you know." Never provided answers, just wandered aimlessly.
While SE Jackie had her pamphlet, her facts, etc.
It's their quality of content now. No effort, but keep inviting us out and watching us.

I assume she was calling/texting every 5 minutes saying how hard it is for her making it hard for him to vlog. Can't imagine the amount of reassurance and consoling he had to do over those 2 days.

Surprised he didn't try to sneak them into the hotel at least to shut her up. Didn't stop him from sneaking HM into cuntceriege on the cruise.
Yep I agree she was probably on the phone the whole time pecking his head about how haaaarrrrrd it was on her own

Reactions: 7
Random musing: The Kennedy Space Center is good and absolutely worth a visit, but Space Center Houston blows it out of the water.

I love visiting Kennedy Space Center sooo much! I'm a NASA junkie and seeing Atlantis in person for the first time did bring real tears to my eyes, but somehow Tim made this new experience and everything else at KSC seem extremely boring. That video did not pique my interest in visiting whatsoever. He made the entire place look sad, boring and crowded. I would have hoped being hosted with his free, special access he would have been able to put together a really informative video. After watching I don't even know what it's called, how much it is or how much time it takes to visit and see everything new. I stopped paying attention a quarter of the way through this yawn-fest.
I was thinking I had missed something but he definitely did a terrible job explaining what exactly he was going to see. The lack of intro certainly didn't help. As someone who's never been to Kennedy Space Center, I've always thought it would be so interesting to visit just to see those things in person, but he definitely didn't pique my interest in visiting this new exhibit either! So if he's not pulling in first time visitors OR repeat visitors, who exactly is seeing this content and getting excited about new Florida attractions, or even getting the information needed to decide if it's worth a trip? The only thing I learned from this video is that his acai bowl cost $10.

It also bugged me when he was in the Atlantis preshow and immediately complained about his spot for the show before it even started. But if he thought it was a bad spot before the show started, he said he's seen it "a bunch of times" - couldn't he have just moved a few rows back in that case? The footage he got during the show and reveal wasn't even THAT bad. I have no issues with an honest review but he even said it's been amazing every time he's seen it - the comment he made afterwards would've been a perfectly fine way to let people know they should try to sit further back instead of in the front row, without the complaint in the preshow. This feels a little nitpick-y, but the complaints just get so tiring sometimes, especially since they often seem to take these experiences for granted. I wish they'd realize they really don't need to find something to complain about in EVERY video.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have never been to KSC - if this was the only content I’d seen on it I would never ever go. The video was tit. But hey you guuuuyyyysssss I could get an ass-eye-eee bowl

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who is going to want to go visit KSC when the person who is supposedly promoting it keeps saying the lines are too long for him to experience the rides?

It was a strange half-assed video. Did I miss the part where he said which hotel had the cool space wall? Here's the view from the rooftop bar but didn't tell us where exactly we could visit said rooftop bar? How the hell can they be so terrible at what they do?

And they live 48 mins from KSC, Tim had to spend 2 nights there? Dude just needed a break from his reality.
It’s the courtyard by Marriott Titusville. Cool little spot with literally NOTHING around it. We were just there about 10 days ago as an early Father’s Day gift for my husband. Nice clean rooms, good little bistro in the lobby with actually solid food (which is nice because there is NOWHERE to eat around and almost everything sort of nearby closes at 9 on the weekdays). Tim did the hotel ZERO justice. It’s not a fancy resort but a GREAT spot to watch launches with extremely friendly staff.

Reactions: 19
TimDoesntFollowRules can’t burn his last remaining #hosted venues. Besides it wasn’t a Grand Suite with cuntcierge and a separate room for Stanny Lyn and Jackprop, so you know he couldn’t bring JenDumpsterAss to such a low brow hotel/resort. #homemovies

Reactions: 11
TimDoesntFollowRules can’t burn his last remaining #hosted venues. Besides it wasn’t a Grand Suite with cuntcierge and a separate room for Stanny Lyn and Jackprop, so you know he couldn’t bring JenDumpsterAss to such a low brow hotel/resort. #homemovies
The whale won’t go and stay anywhere now that isn’t cuntcierge

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d put money in it that they will now go stay in some overpriced Disney concierge suite at GF or Poly to appease the couch hippo for having to…gasp…watch her own child while Dim escaped for 2 days.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I just watched the KSC. What a snooze fest. I like spacy stuff. I've been twice (once with my family when I was around 16 and then with my husband as he had never been. There was a difference in tours in the 10 years give or take I went. The second time I went I found it was not as in-depth as the first time). Honestly if it was not for my husband wanting to go, KSC is a one and done place for me.

Going off this latest video, there was nothing that screamed go back for the third time. The Mars video Tim showed, the narration was bland. He of course was complaining about the long lines. Of course they are long dumbass. It just opened.

I read the comments on the video. I get people have duh moments, I get them too. One person was asking about what is Blue Origin? Google is good at answering that. I know I should not assume, but Blue Origin and Space X have been all over the news the past year, esp. earlier this year. You'd think (at least in the US) that if you watched the news, you'd know what Blue Origin is.

My dad worked in the space industry (I think that the Air and Space Smithsonian in DC has better displays than the KSC), so I was around it. Plus being in the Navy. Alot of stuff that Tim said in the video I knew (like the weight of paint can effect the rockets, as it can affect the weight of an Aircraft or Ship too). But stuff that I'd think would be obvious to even a non-geek, like the rocket thrusters to get the stuff to space. I think people who've seen space launches on TV have a clue how the Space Shuttle, etc. get into space.

In general this video was just a mish mash of crap with no logic behind it. It was very disconnected.
I just watched the KSC. What a snooze fest. I like spacy stuff. I've been twice (once with my family when I was around 16 and then with my husband as he had never been. There was a difference in tours in the 10 years give or take I went. The second time I went I found it was not as in-depth as the first time). Honestly if it was not for my husband wanting to go, KSC is a one and done place for me.

Going off this latest video, there was nothing that screamed go back for the third time. The Mars video Tim showed, the narration was bland. He of course was complaining about the long lines. Of course they are long dumbass. It just opened.

I read the comments on the video. I get people have duh moments, I get them too. One person was asking about what is Blue Origin? Google is good at answering that. I know I should not assume, but Blue Origin and Space X have been all over the news the past year, esp. earlier this year. You'd think (at least in the US) that if you watched the news, you'd know what Blue Origin is.

My dad worked in the space industry (I think that the Air and Space Smithsonian in DC has better displays than the KSC), so I was around it. Plus being in the Navy. Alot of stuff that Tim said in the video I knew (like the weight of paint can effect the rockets, as it can affect the weight of an Aircraft or Ship too). But stuff that I'd think would be obvious to even a non-geek, like the rocket thrusters to get the stuff to space. I think people who've seen space launches on TV have a clue how the Space Shuttle, etc. get into space.

In general this video was just a mish mash of crap with no logic behind it. It was very disconnected.
The video was a disgrace

Shut the front door!! So TimCallsAround was actually #hosted at KSC for 2 nights and he didn’t bring JenDumpsterAss (thanks @HereForTheT3a22 ) or Jackprop with him?? Could these venues be seeing that the Trackholes #hosted events don’t bring in any more traffic to their events from their subpar videos?? Maybe that’s why the kids couldn’t go with Dim on this trip. Wouldn’t that just be awesome going forward??
#homemovies
Lazy fat whale

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have never been to KSC - if this was the only content I’d seen on it I would never ever go. The video was tit. But hey you guuuuyyyysssss I could get an ass-eye-eee bowl
Don't let Dim's review deter you from going if you have the chance. It really is worth a trip out IMO

Reactions: 9
Don't let Dim's review deter you from going if you have the chance. It really is worth a trip out IMO
We must have really just been there on a dud day 🙈🙈🥴🥴. We spent nearly $200 in tickets, and left within 2 hours. Maybe it was the 10 different church groups that were inundating the area or the fact that things were closed. It was a one and done for us. You’d think because TimmyTinyBalls got it for free he would make it seem awesome but nope seemed just as meh as our personal experience.

Reactions: 7
Making breakfast for Tim on Father's Day...looks like 9:40ish AM. Wonder if Tim was already up with J for hours before this filmed scene of J and Jenn making OJ. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.