The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And they live 48 mins from KSC, Tim had to spend 2 nights there? Dude just needed a break from his reality.
Shut the front door!! So TimCallsAround was actually #hosted at KSC for 2 nights and he didn’t bring JenDumpsterAss (thanks @HereForTheT3a22 ) or Jackprop with him?? Could these venues be seeing that the Trackholes #hosted events don’t bring in any more traffic to their events from their subpar videos?? Maybe that’s why the kids couldn’t go with Dim on this trip. Wouldn’t that just be awesome going forward??
#homemovies

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Shut the front door!! So TimCallsAround was actually #hosted at KSC for 2 nights and he didn’t bring JenDumpsterAss (thanks @HereForTheT3a22 ) or Jackprop with him?? Could these venues be seeing that the Trackholes #hosted events don’t bring in any more traffic to their events from their subpar videos?? Maybe that’s why the kids couldn’t go with Dim on this trip. Wouldn’t that just be awesome going forward??
#homemovies
If I worked at a theme park in marketing and was told we had to invite TTT to the overnight event, there is no way Jenn or child would be attending. Tim has a hard enough time understanding, being on time and conveying information properly as is. Jenn just ramps that ineptitude up x 1000 and Jackson takes his focus away all together.

Reactions: 23
In other news the real estate certificate shows as paid now on the tax collector website. So they finally paid their 2021 real estate taxes.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
In other news the real estate certificate shows as paid now on the tax collector website. So they finally paid their 2021 real estate taxes.
Congratulations Trackers! You did the bare minimum (much like usual)! Just think, most of that money could have been saved if y'all had actually paid on time and you could've given Jackson some fruit instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They must have been so traumatized and bitter about having to deal with reality - no wonder Ginn needed a break from uploading this latest vlog! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wouldn't it say that because the delinquent taxes went to auction and were purchased? So it's likely they didn't even pay their taxes, they were just paid off by the purchaser.

On or before June 1, the Tax Collector must conduct a Tax Certificate Sale of the unpaid taxes on each parcel of property. The sale is operated on a competitive bid basis with interest bids beginning at 18% and progressing downward. When a certificate is sold against a piece of property, the successful bidder pays the delinquent taxes on that property and holds a certificate that constitutes a first lien against the property.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
#homemovies
They probably don’t want to host 4 people every time the Trackholes visit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wouldn't it say that because the delinquent taxes went to auction and were purchased? So it's likely they didn't even pay their taxes, they were just paid off by the purchaser.
No the certificate had a pay now link last week and now shows as paid. So they paid it off after it went through the auction and tax certificate process. Very odd system I am not sure if other states do something similar or not.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
No the certificate had a pay now link last week and now shows as paid. So they paid it off after it went through the auction and tax certificate process. Very odd system I am not sure if other states do something similar or not.
That is really weird. But it just goes to show how terribly they manage their finances. So it definitely makes me think they're putting all these vacations on credit cards.

Reactions: 16
That is really weird. But it just goes to show how terribly they manage their finances. So it definitely makes me think they're putting all these vacations on credit cards.
Or... They have zero organizational skills and the bills kept getting misplaced. :unsure:

Recently Tim said that Jenn keeps him organized. Has he seen the mess Jenn makes? Does Tim even realize he spent thousands having a team of people come in to organize Jenn's office space for her?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope they are, and I hope they are rolling the balance and paying even more for cuntcierge that, frankly, isn't worth half what they paid to begin with!

What are the chances that they ONLY knew about the delinquent taxes because of us here…which then prompted them to finally pay it.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Well it still appears they paid off their house in 2021. That would indicate they have a bit of a nest egg built up (or had with a chunk going to the house pay off).
The tax bill likely went to the former mortgage holder that was a bank. One could only assume delinquent notices went to the physical address of the home but who can tell for sure? Any way you put it they do look bad letting it go as far as they did.

I once again don't think this level of info should be so easily searchable online. I do enjoy researching but think Florida should make it a bit harder to get to the info.

Reactions: 11
I think @quietcandy is right, it would show as paid after the auction was completed and the purchase price of the auction applied to ALL of the delinquent taxes in that block. Not saying you are wrong, but I think the certificate is still owned by the purchaser of the block. By the time it goes to auction, every tax lien is now owned by the purchaser of the block, so the county will have to pay the purchaser, but I don’t think that’s how that would work. Out of my depth here. #homemovies

Why would anyone even consider hosting the sleezeballs? They offer absolutely no substance in any of their videos. They don't do anything to advertise their hosts whatsoever. All they do is gorge and take home movies. I'd love to see the analytics for these places to see the absolyte zero effect TTT has on "advertising their business" to his viewers (stans).

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I was thinking the same thing! It's one thing if he doesn't want to wait in line on his own time in the parks, but you'd think he would have taken the time to wait in line to actually ride this one since he was invited out for the grand opening. He appeared to have enough time after that to do things he'd done before - he couldn't have taken that time to wait in line for the new ride instead so we could see what the seats looked like or how it moved?
I love visiting Kennedy Space Center sooo much! I'm a NASA junkie and seeing Atlantis in person for the first time did bring real tears to my eyes, but somehow Tim made this new experience and everything else at KSC seem extremely boring. That video did not pique my interest in visiting whatsoever. He made the entire place look sad, boring and crowded. I would have hoped being hosted with his free, special access he would have been able to put together a really informative video. After watching I don't even know what it's called, how much it is or how much time it takes to visit and see everything new. I stopped paying attention a quarter of the way through this yawn-fest.

I just watched the KSC. What a snooze fest. I like spacy stuff. I've been twice (once with my family when I was around 16 and then with my husband as he had never been. There was a difference in tours in the 10 years give or take I went. The second time I went I found it was not as in-depth as the first time). Honestly if it was not for my husband wanting to go, KSC is a one and done place for me.

Going off this latest video, there was nothing that screamed go back for the third time. The Mars video Tim showed, the narration was bland. He of course was complaining about the long lines. Of course they are long dumbass. It just opened.

I read the comments on the video. I get people have duh moments, I get them too. One person was asking about what is Blue Origin? Google is good at answering that. I know I should not assume, but Blue Origin and Space X have been all over the news the past year, esp. earlier this year. You'd think (at least in the US) that if you watched the news, you'd know what Blue Origin is.

My dad worked in the space industry (I think that the Air and Space Smithsonian in DC has better displays than the KSC), so I was around it. Plus being in the Navy. Alot of stuff that Tim said in the video I knew (like the weight of paint can effect the rockets, as it can affect the weight of an Aircraft or Ship too). But stuff that I'd think would be obvious to even a non-geek, like the rocket thrusters to get the stuff to space. I think people who've seen space launches on TV have a clue how the Space Shuttle, etc. get into space.

In general this video was just a mish mash of crap with no logic behind it. It was very disconnected.
Hi fellow space fan! I agree 1000% with your assessment. Why did KSC waste their time and money with TTT? Send out free passes to those who really want to enjoy and will appreciate spending time there.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why would anyone even consider hosting the sleezeballs? They offer absolutely no substance in any of their videos. They don't do anything to advertise their hosts whatsoever. All they do is gorge and take home movies. I'd love to see the analytics for these places to see the absolyte zero effect TTT has on "advertising their business" to his viewers (stans).
It's a numbers game. To those companies who don't understand engagement TTT channel looks like a good bet. Dig in a bit (or just visit tattle) and you'll see that their reach is about as far as Jackson can toss a rubber duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I found it especially hard to pay attention to this vlog (it felt even more “off” than usual, starting with the weird way it started).I was half listening to it but even barely paying attention you could hear the disgust/disappointment as he showed the rice and veggie options. Give the guy some space hot dogs and burgies!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love visiting Kennedy Space Center sooo much! I'm a NASA junkie and seeing Atlantis in person for the first time did bring real tears to my eyes, but somehow Tim made this new experience and everything else at KSC seem extremely boring. That video did not pique my interest in visiting whatsoever. He made the entire place look sad, boring and crowded. I would have hoped being hosted with his free, special access he would have been able to put together a really informative video. After watching I don't even know what it's called, how much it is or how much time it takes to visit and see everything new. I stopped paying attention a quarter of the way through this yawn-fest.
Say what you will about Ordinary Adventures, but they would have made it look good at least. Not saying they are great people or anything, but they at least know how to make places look inviting.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.