The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, I started to watch the newest vlog.

I chuckled when she showed the coffee she was making bc it reminded me of when she declared caffeine the enemy just a few months prior. šŸ¤£

Jenn -
Mar 5th Disney Springs vlog - @13:28

"I'm trying to explain caffeine to him, and how caffeine is bad for you."

View attachment 1356945

ALSO Jenn -
June 18th Home Vlog - @8:47

"I'm making my coffee but I wanted to show you what kind of coffee I'm having because this is sooo delicious. I'm having the very last of my Black Brews Bros coffee....[describes coffee flavors] ...and I'm so sad because they don't carry this one anymore and this was sooo good!"

View attachment 1356948
Explaining caffeine to a 2 year old?
This just reinforces the fact that Jenn has no clue how to talk to a toddler. At 2 kids are in a see-it-believe-it phase. He cannot see caffeine. You cannot talk in theories to a 2 year old and expect him to understand.

And then she consumes the item right after telling him it's bad? Um... Isn't that exactly like the parents who smoke telling their kids that it's bad for them, and yet they're chain smokers. Gee, I wonder why these kids all try cigarettes.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I mean Lake Nona was a nice place!! They're definitely going to being down property values! On a semi-related note. Those trash bags really lucked out with moving there. They can probably turn around and sell their house for double what they paid since moving there. Unless the market tanks again of course!! Ultimately the joke is on them because that area is being over developed at an insane rate and soon you won't be able to go near there unless you have an extra two hours to drive around.
If I actually believe those two had two brain cells I would be under impression one of the reasons Ft Pampers looks as depleted as it does is so that they can get their property taxes lowered. But they don't pay those anyway so....

And actually am finally watching the Mommy and J$ vehicle. God, I hate how dumb Jenbo asks. Her oooh to Dim really gets on my nerves. And yet this is pretty much an episode of Jen justifies. She wakes up and feeds J$ eggies, she feeds J$ fruit, talks to her child :rolleyes:
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
They really should have taken the day off from filming this nonsense and just enjoyed her time with J$. They are so consumed by the idea they have to put out a video everyday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Explaining caffeine to a 2 year old?
This just reinforces the fact that Jenn has no clue how to talk to a toddler. At 2 kids are in a see-it-believe-it phase. He cannot see caffeine. You cannot talk in theories to a 2 year old and expect him to understand.

And then she consumes the item right after telling him it's bad? Um... Isn't that exactly like the parents who smoke telling their kids that it's bad for them, and yet they're chain smokers. Gee, I wonder why these kids all try cigarettes.
Some things require a simple no, or something along the lines of "this is only for grown-ups" and if he has a fit or cries, so be it. But yea, trying to explain the concept of caffeine to a toddler is just asinine.

They really should have taken the day off from filming this nonsense and just enjoyed her time with J$. They are so consumed by the idea they have to put out a video everyday.
Eh, that would require them actually enjoying spending time with him, though.

I knew from a very young age I didn't want kids, so I didn't have them. Interesting concept, I know! Having to sit around the house and entertain a kid sounds awful, to be honest. The idea of a baby sounds fun, but they aren't babies for very long, so the annoyance of pregnancy, childbirth, and all the years once they start talking was not worth the 12-18 months of babyhood.

• Heart
I'm sorry but I have to say this. Jenn and Tim are not only negligent parents but they're also sick f*cks.

There is no rhyme or reason as to why they would delete a sensible critique but keep all of those creepy comments up on their videos.

They shouldn't had a kid AT ALL. They don't need another one to exploit to the perverts.

I wouldn't be surprised if J$ wounds up in therapy one day and says something happened to him when he was little.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Can't wait for the (eventual) Father's Day home vlog in which they book themselves on another extremely expensive vacation as a pReSeNt. My money's on a Paris trip

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
[
Some things require a simple no, or something along the lines of "this is only for grown-ups" and if he has a fit or cries, so be it. But yea, trying to explain the concept of caffeine to a toddler is just asinine.

I knew from a very young age I didn't want kids, so I didn't have them. Interesting concept, I know! Having to sit around the house and entertain a kid sounds awful, to be honest. The idea of a baby sounds fun, but they aren't babies for very long, so the annoyance of pregnancy, childbirth, and all the years once they start talking was not worth the 12-18 months of babyhood.
Asinine is the perfect word to describe so much of what they do. šŸ‘Œ

Same here with not wanting/having kids. My husband and I decided we'd rather "parent" rescue dogs and have never looked back. Too many people are having kids they're not equipped to deal with just because it's the path most taken.

Reactions: 14
The son was a happy accident I'm pretty convinced of that.

JennBo will never work a regular job again that is my prediction.

The only way they will shut down the channel is if somehow they are kicked off YouTube. Nothing these 2 idiots could do in the real world would get them anywhere the income they appear to have from it. They will try Patreon and or channel subscriptions before throwing in the towel.

They are definitely running up debt or blowing through savings with these elaborate trips. I'd guess savings more likely but we can't be sure. But how the heck do you put a $50k cruise on a credit card? American Express? Ok cruises do allow you to make payments most don't demand 100% up front especially book a year out.

Reactions: 17

The only way they will shut down the channel is if somehow they are kicked off YouTube. Nothing these 2 idiots could do in the real world would get them anywhere the income they appear to have from it. They will try Patreon and or channel subscriptions before throwing in the towel.

They are definitely running up debt or blowing through savings with these elaborate trips. I'd guess savings more likely but we can't be sure. But how the heck do you put a $50k cruise on a credit card? American Express? Ok cruises do allow you to make payments most don't demand 100% up front especially book a year out.
I don't know what their income is, and when it will dry up but you're right they're both totally useless.

Funny enoughā€¦I didnā€™t want kidsā€¦I still HATE kidsā€¦but I do love my own. I think Iā€™ve said this before 0-9 months was a bleeping nightmare for me. I absolutely regretted having a child, he never slept, I was beyond sleep deprived and I was always like ā€œwtf nobody told me this kid would be awake and on my tit for 22 hours a dayā€ā€¦but then (fortunately for my sanity and my poor sons well-being) at 9 months he became a little functioning human with opinions and a personality and titā€¦it was awesome. Weā€™ve had the typical terrible twos and threenager moments but for the most part itā€™s been smooth sailing. Heā€™s a wonderful kid and Iā€™m shocked that I could produce something this well roundedšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I donā€™t fault you AT ALL for making the decision to not have kids. I never understood why people think that having kids is some sort of right of passage or some tit. My brother and sister in law donā€™t want kids and are amazing with our son. I have a deep respect for people who can make the conscious decision to not procreate just because other people tell them itā€™s what needs to be done

Reactions: 24
Have they heard the Imagineering move to Lake Nona is delayed for a few years (frankly, I hope Disney changes their mind - based on what I've read from online chatter and Imagineers, no one is particularly excited about that move - especially with FL's most recent shitshow of bills passed)? I'm sure a lot of development in Lake Nona is counting on that move to also help boost property value.

This just came on randomlyā€¦remember when Tim wouldnā€™t buy a $2 bag of chips cuz it would be a waste if they werenā€™t good? Or eating beans and rice cuz theyā€™re cheap and have other things to pay for. Where did these people go??
Oof. I live a comfortable lifestyle, and this inflation stuff (and my HOA fees being raised yet again) still has me trying to save as much money as possible. It's just hard to justify way overpriced plane tickets or even shorter road trips currently. It's my birthday this week (although I have to work due to our staff conference always happening the same week), and even for my birthday I'm like, "hmm, should I spend money on takeout for that day? I can just make some shrimp scampi for dinner at home." I will be having some nice wine though. šŸ˜†

[

Same here with not wanting/having kids. My husband and I decided we'd rather "parent" rescue dogs and have never looked back. Too many people are having kids they're not equipped to deal with just because it's the path most taken.
Same (except with cats). I knew I didn't want kids since I was around 12, and then the feeling grew even stronger as I aged (I'd love to just get rid of my uterus honestly). I also worked at a couple of foster care organizations/nonprofits, and it seriously made me so angry at irresponsible procreators.

I wouldn't be surprised if J$ wounds up in therapy one day and says something happened to him when he was little.
I actually hope he does go to therapy one day (doubt his parents will be willing to pay for it though, unless they can vlog about it). I think even the most well-adjusted people can benefit from therapy, so there's no doubt he'll most certainly need it with those two as his parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I canā€™t believe that at 2.5 years old, heā€™s still using a pacifier. The brand they use - Iā€™ve only seen tiny babies use it. Arenā€™t those the ones they give in hospital?
Yes, it looks like the exact pacifier they gave us when our daughter was born in the hospital. Pacifiers come in different sizes and your kid can outgrow the smaller ones (and I assume using those past when they fit can lead to dental problems). Our kid wanted nothing to do with a pacifier by the time she was 6 months old. Did we force her to keep using one anyone? Hah no! Come on.

Reactions: 12

I doubt she could function doing any job at this point. I maybe could see her bobbing around from one retail job after another, but not staying that long. Also, I doubt she'd have the ability to be on her feet for an an entire shift. She is already having difficulty walking normal as it is.

Have they heard the Imagineering move to Lake Nona is delayed for a few years (frankly, I hope Disney changes their mind - based on what I've read from online chatter and Imagineers, no one is particularly excited about that move - especially with FL's most recent shitshow of bills passed)? I'm sure a lot of development in Lake Nona is counting on that move to also help boost property value.
Lake nona was well on the rise before Disney decided to make their move. It is a complete tit show over there with construction. I'm sure that why Dim decided to move there because it was very up and coming.

Reactions: 11

Oof. I live a comfortable lifestyle, and this inflation stuff (and my HOA fees being raised yet again) still has me trying to save as much money as possible. It's just hard to justify way overpriced plane tickets or even shorter road trips currently. It's my birthday this week (although I have to work due to our staff conference always happening the same week), and even for my birthday I'm like, "hmm, should I spend money on takeout for that day? I can just make some shrimp scampi for dinner at home." I will be having some nice wine though. šŸ˜†

Same (except with cats). I knew I didn't want kids since I was around 12, and then the feeling grew even stronger as I aged (I'd love to just get rid of my uterus honestly). I also worked at a couple of foster care organizations/nonprofits, and it seriously made me so angry at irresponsible procreators.

I actually hope he does go to therapy one day (doubt his parents will be willing to pay for it though, unless they can vlog about it). I think even the most well-adjusted people can benefit from therapy, so there's no doubt he'll most certainly need it with those two as his parents.
Honestly its another thing I cannot standā€¦people pester you to have children, then they pester you to have MORE, then they are up your ass when you struggle financially and are like ā€œwell you should have planned betterā€. Itā€™s like how about you shut the duck up? Stay out of my uterusā€¦and live your own bleeping life.

My MIL is this monster. Sheā€™s always like ā€œyou are doing *sons name* a disservice by having him be an only childā€¦you need AT LEAST one moreā€. witch stop, you donā€™t even remember his birthday.

Anyway, kudos to all you people who are excellent parents to furbabies and making the world a better place one pawprint at a time

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
That's so cool that you worked at foster care organizations! I used to work with kids/teens in residential treatment and know the anger towards irresponsible procreators. So many sad situations.

I was lucky enough to yeet my uterus a couple of years ago and feel so much better without it. šŸ˜†

Happy birthday!!! Enjoy your wine šŸ·

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Honestly I know way to many people that have kids that really shouldn't have had, more an more seem to want to just go through the baby stage where its all cute an attention then forget just how incredibly quickly they grow out of that an it's all snots, drool, screaming an biting before it calms down slightly, personally I don't know if I want kids an people are way too quickly to judge you about why you don't have them, I have my neice more than enough that right now I just want to be her aunt, don't need my own, part of me wonders if its been that constant pressure from others that's made gin have J cause she sure as hell doesn't want him

Reactions: 12
Honestly I know way to many people that have kids that really shouldn't have had, more an more seem to want to just go through the baby stage where its all cute an attention then forget just how incredibly quickly they grow out of that an it's all snots, drool, screaming an biting before it calms down slightly, personally I don't know if I want kids an people are way too quickly to judge you about why you don't have them, I have my neice more than enough that right now I just want to be her aunt, don't need my own, part of me wonders if its been that constant pressure from others that's made gin have J cause she sure as hell doesn't want him
I think people just want you to join the "parent club" which really isn't a thing nor are all the members great (looks at Tim and Jenn).
The popular thing for those who've worked toward a career to do is to wait until they're 30 or so. By then they are pretty well established in work and have a good idea of what they want and can make a responsible decision about bringing another life into the world.

Neither Tim nor Jenn thought through the responsibilities of raising a child. They constantly require Jackson to conform to the lives of two spoiled 40 year olds and refuse to adapt to the child's needs. That's why they bought a nanny for Jenn Jackson ... I mean, an educator.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I can relate to making food at home even on a special occasion. My husband and I often opt to have very low-key birthdays and other holidays because 1) we hate crowds so restaurants are out and 2) we like to save as much money as possible too.

Damn unnecessary uterus! My friend and I joke how useless ours is.

Honestly its another thing I cannot standā€¦people pester you to have children, then they pester you to have MORE, then they are up your ass when you struggle financially and are like ā€œwell you should have planned betterā€. Itā€™s like how about you shut the duck up? Stay out of my uterusā€¦and live your own bleeping life.

My MIL is this monster. Sheā€™s always like ā€œyou are doing *sons name* a disservice by having him be an only childā€¦you need AT LEAST one moreā€. witch stop, you donā€™t even remember his birthday.

Anyway, kudos to all you people who are excellent parents to furbabies and making the world a better place one pawprint at a time
Haha, what a bleeping hypocrite your MIL is!

I love being a fur-mommy. I wouldn't have it any other way. šŸ„°

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can't wait for the (eventual) Father's Day home vlog in which they book themselves on another extremely expensive vacation as a pReSeNt. My money's on a Paris trip
You mean Disneyland Paris. They wonā€™t go into the city.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.