The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenn’s as dumb as her stans! I can’t believe she paid $24 for each of those bracelets! 😂
She said she likes them because they have “meaning.” A bit of string threaded through some colourful beads tied to a bit of cardboard with a printed saying on the back, and she’s saying she likes to wear something with a bit of meaning to it! What a gullible bloody twit!
and of course Ginn gives herself the bracelet that says something along the lines of "the universe will give you what you need in the right timing". probably wishful thinking that little $miracle$ #2 will appear in her uterus despite her excessive alcohol consumption

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I'm not in a position to rag about her dress size, but I'm more than a little worried about that sunburn. You can't be a Florida resident and stay out of that brutal summer sun for long. Jenn's mom was younger than me, suffered more than any woman should in a hundred lifetimes, and was gone way too soon: she is not here to bluntly tell her daughter that it's not about us anymore from the second that sperm hits that egg. It's past time for Jenn, mother of a toddler, to look into cover-ups and other sun-blocking tools so that she can avoid her mother's fate and be there for her son. Before he was even born, he'd already tragically lost a grandmother. I wouldn't wish the loss of a young mother on my worst enemy.
100% this! I'm so unclear on how she doesn't seem to do much to prevent sun exposure in light of her mother.
Hear me out.....
At this point I'm wondering if there is something going on medically or mentally we don't know.
They have always been irresponsible it seems with their money and lifestyle but its gotten so much worse and more noticeable this year.
Maybe there is a valid reason she is rarely alone with her own child, why her son's "nanny" seems more a playmate for her.
Maybe she has indicated behavior intentions we don't know about.
I think a LOT of her self diagnosed "anxiety" in the past is bullshit, but maybe untreated post partum flipped a permanent switch? She's well into the age for pre menopause and highly unlikely to be getting wellness care and guidance (that's evident with her diet and exercise) , she sleeps excessively, she's a mom without her mom. Worse she only has him and temporarily Lyn. She's burned a lot of bridges. Maybe the excessive weight gain is not just cruise eating, maybe there's something else going on too?
I dont know Im trying to give her the benefit of the doubt lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm not in a position to rag about her dress size, but I'm more than a little worried about that sunburn. You can't be a Florida resident and stay out of that brutal summer sun for long. Jenn's mom was younger than me, suffered more than any woman should in a hundred lifetimes, and was gone way too soon: she is not here to bluntly tell her daughter that it's not about us anymore from the second that sperm hits that egg. It's past time for Jenn, mother of a toddler, to look into cover-ups and other sun-blocking tools so that she can avoid her mother's fate and be there for her son. Before he was even born, he'd already tragically lost a grandmother. I wouldn't wish the loss of a young mother on my worst enemy.
This made me think about the beloved grandma Gin used to talk about. Wonder if she has ever met the miracle or did Gin just cut her out of her life?

Reactions: 8
If anyone ever saw the movie Sliver from the 90s you will know that these Slacker vlogs are starting to make feel like the idea behind that movie. I feel creepy watching her and Jackson in bed, such a personal moment that people don't even do that for home movies. It is clear we are watching in real time a woman that is ill. The way she said to Tim don't ever go away again sounded like she suffered, how she wanted the Stanny to stay for dinner. She is just bumbling around that house all day like a lost soul. Why doesn't she ever go in the pool for example.

Reactions: 14
Oh, don't even get me started on that bullshit she spewed back then. 🤣

Yeah, within 24-48 hours of that one dude saying "Oh God, that poor child" on Twitter to his friends (and SHE wasn't even tagged in the convo; she found it somehow), she was saying on her Twitter that haters were LITERALLY showing up at their GATED-bleeping-COMMUNITY'S house's doorstep AND showing up at their FAMILY'S HOMES.

To do exactly what, Jenn?

Protest w/ pitchforks bc you're pregnant?!?! Yeah, ok. Get the duck outta here. 🖕

Yet the stans bought it hook, line, and sinker. :rolleyes:
It's true.. They posted footage

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tim and Jenn I know that you read here. Please keep J off the vlogs - or at least be careful what you show (in bed, under water crotch shots etc. If it helps to stop showing him, just know that there is some sick f*cks out there masturbating to his image

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I don’t sympathize with or feel badly for Jenn on any level. So honestly you are barking up the wrong tree with me…not that it matters.
Don’t give Jenn anymore ammunition for attention or sympathy. The witch already whines and complains about everything, I’m surprised she doesn’t bring up her deceased mother more for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It's disturbing that Jenn has never really cared for Jackson alone before...and she displays no interest in him.
I really think she had him to appease Tim. I don't think she wanted a baby.

Reactions: 19
Ok im fascinated....the whole time J$ is with just Jenn you can understand him clear as a bell.
As soon as Tim returns he is unintelligible.
That’s because he knows his egg donor is an freaking idiot.
Anything said to her has to be crystal clear, as she is a clueless human being.

J$ is more connected to Tim, so he messes with Tim’s head as he knows Tim will always want to translate for him 😆.
Not that Tim is accurate, though.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did you hear at the end when she asked Tim to not leave again? You can hear the emotion in her voice. She is so co-dependent that him leaving for a night or two makes her panicked.
And what are the bets that NASA wouldn’t give them a room for the nanny- hence Jennbo & J$ had to stay home.
hopefully she ovulated while he was gone so they can't create another $miracle$ prop

Reactions: 7
Don’t give Jenn anymore ammunition for attention or sympathy. The witch already whines and complains about everything, I’m surprised she doesn’t bring up her deceased mother more for attention.
How you feel, that's your prerogative and I'm not here to argue that. I'm well aware that this is not a fan board. However, I will post what I believe is relevant.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Made it through maybe 10 minutes of that mess. My takeaways are as follows:

1) Shut the ever living duck up, Jenn
2) How can anyone enjoy the ramblings of that poor child. Jesus, listening to him was like torture. Get him a speech therapist while he’s this young.
3) How much bleeping butter needs to be on a 2 year olds piece of toast?!?
4) Why is he still using a pacifier?! He’s way too old for it!
5) If your kid is old enough to tell you 20 eggies would “go in my diapy”, it’s time to potty train the poor kid.
6) (and this might be controversial) But I can’t stand watching that kid. I know he’s a sweet, innocent soul, born to two pathetic twats - but he’s very quickly becoming a spoiled, ungrateful, whiny, entitled little brat. It’s sad and frustrating to watch.

Ok. Time for wine now 🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So I decided to write down all times J$ was in that latest video and total it up. This isn't exact just close.
28 minute and 32 second video (1712 seconds) he was on screen 1040 seconds or 61% of the time.

Timestamps seconds
4:33-6:26 113
6:35-6:37 2
6:43-7:05 22
7:21-8:31 70
8:39-8:42 3
9:13-10:08 55
10:32-10:40 8
10:48-11:02 14
11:19-11:28 9
12:13-12:40 27
13:00-14:56 116
15:20-15:48 28
16:58-17:10 12
18:24-18:30 6
19:00-28:15 555
Total: 1040

28:32 1712 seconds

1040/1712 = 61%

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
5) If your kid is old enough to tell you 20 eggies would “go in my diapy”, it’s time to potty train the poor kid.
That whole interaction was so awkward! She just kept pressing and pressing him - “but where will they eggie’s go? No, I mean after you eat them, where do they go?” I wanted to yell that he’s going to tit them out! So I actually got a chuckle when he mentioned his diaper and butt. That obviously wasn’t the answer she was looking for and I’m not sure why she chose to leave it in! I totally agree with you - it’s time to potty train him! She’s too damn lazy.

• Sick
Reactions: 18

This just came on randomly…remember when Tim wouldn’t buy a $2 bag of chips cuz it would be a waste if they weren’t good? Or eating beans and rice cuz they’re cheap and have other things to pay for. Where did these people go??

Reactions: 11
That was the worst home vlooooogggg I've ever seen. You could tell J$ didn't care about his "NASA haul" even though Dim was trying to get him to react to every gift. Does he really need more t shirts, a squishy cup, more bleeping Lego (Duplo), or astronaut ice cream?? I bet if it were french fry flavoured he would have loved it.

🖕 🖕
It's all just stimulus the Bojos buy for their little boy to get a rise out of him on film, knowing they have nothing else to offer as adults.

They are HORRIBLE parents.

I sure hope and wish they turn this garbage around soon. They look like complete neglectful, selfish humans. Like REALLY bad!

How are they this stupid???

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.