The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This just came on randomly…remember when Tim wouldn’t buy a $2 bag of chips cuz it would be a waste if they weren’t good? Or eating beans and rice cuz they’re cheap and have other things to pay for. Where did these people go??
Wow, that was only 8 years ago, and it was far more interesting to watch than anything they produce now.

I noted the comment Tim made near the end about trying to get a professional pool cleaner to fix their broken pool, for free by agreeing to pay say $100 to clean it and not telling him it was broken before he works on it. Did they do this?

He has always looked for ways to cheat the system.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
How you feel, that's your prerogative and I'm not here to argue that. I'm well aware that this is not a fan board. However, I will post what I believe is relevant.
HI JENN!!

New member (joined 6/10/22) “CleanTops”
Trying to shade us here. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The only thing that really irked me about her mommy Jackson day video was in the morning, her visibly forcing a pacifier into his mouth to shut him up.
Im honestly so sad thinking she was just shoving that pacifier in his mouth so she could get more sleep all morning. He was shaking his head no and she kept trying. The child doesn’t even want it. THEY force it onto him!! They want him to stay a tiny baby forever. Stunting his growth. It’s honestly why he slurs when he talks. The pacifier is making his mouth develop incorrectly.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
The only thing that really irked me about her mommy Jackson day video was in the morning, her visibly forcing a pacifier into his mouth to shut him up.
Im honestly so sad thinking she was just shoving that pacifier in his mouth so she could get more sleep all morning. He was shaking his head no and she kept trying. The child doesn’t even want it. THEY force it onto him!! They want him to stay a tiny baby forever. Stunting his growth. It’s honestly why he slurs when he talks. The pacifier is making his mouth develop incorrectly.
I can’t believe that at 2.5 years old, he’s still using a pacifier. The brand they use - I’ve only seen tiny babies use it. Aren’t those the ones they give in hospital? His teeth noticeably protrude way forward from it. I’m sure the development of his mouth is beyond natural repair at this point and it’s definitely affecting his speech. They are too lazy to take it away. Like everything else, it’s for their benefit at Jackson’s cost.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe that at 2.5 years old, he’s still using a pacifier. The brand they use - I’ve only seen tiny babies use it. Aren’t those the ones they give in hospital? His teeth noticeably protrude way forward from it. I’m sure the development of his mouth is beyond natural repair at this point and it’s definitely affecting his speech. They are too lazy to take it away. Like everything else, it’s for their benefit at Jackson’s cost.
I doupt they have enough brain cells to realise that as a kid gets older you need to chance pacifiers, they probably just keep giving him the one he had as a baby which are no use as he now has teeth, but he should be well off it by now, this is just so it's easier for them

The concerns over the kid make 0 sense they go between being scared to give him pillows an blankets because they are concerned an spending ridiculous amounts over a pillow that's no different to any other one out there to not giving him fruit or water an letting him keep the pacifier which is going to screw up his mouth, it feels like unless they can flex then they don't give a damn about him, so long as they can buy $100 pillows an flex about it then it's totally fine to be concerned over what's best for him but screw giving the kid water cause that has no flex to it, maybe if some cup that's $200 comes out then they will suddenly be the spokespeople for water cups for toddlers an the kid will have 18 cups laying around

Reactions: 19
I doupt they have enough brain cells to realise that as a kid gets older you need to chance pacifiers, they probably just keep giving him the one he had as a baby which are no use as he now has teeth, but he should be well off it by now, this is just so it's easier for them

The concerns over the kid make 0 sense they go between being scared to give him pillows an blankets because they are concerned an spending ridiculous amounts over a pillow that's no different to any other one out there to not giving him fruit or water an letting him keep the pacifier which is going to screw up his mouth, it feels like unless they can flex then they don't give a damn about him, so long as they can buy $100 pillows an flex about it then it's totally fine to be concerned over what's best for him but screw giving the kid water cause that has no flex to it, maybe if some cup that's $200 comes out then they will suddenly be the spokespeople for water cups for toddlers an the kid will have 18 cups laying around
I agree wholeheartedly with this. They equate being a good patent with spending money on their child rather than giving him the tools and opportunities to learn, grow and develop. And their stans think this is great. ALL of them are only thinking of themselves, their convenience or their entertainment and not one of them consider Jackson's needs. They're running out of time to address some of this. His bratty entitlement and need for new toys to make him happy will start to become ingrained in his behaviour and his physical development stunted by poor diet and poor choices. I don't think they realise because they don't care enough to be selfless and put him first most of the time. Plus they think they're so perfect that they don't need help and anyway, they have plenty money, YouTube isn't going anywhere and they're already training him in the family business so he doesn't need an education, right?!! He's set for life. Probably never occurred to them he may want to set his own path. Or it has and they're stomping that out now whilst they still have control over him.

Tim reminds me of my BIL. Wee fat barrel, typical middle class white male, working ridiculous hours, stressed and dealing with it by eating junk and drinking wine. Mid 50s diagnosed with sleep apnea. Does nothing to address the bad habits, just goes and splurges on the best quality equipment money can buy. Gets his app out and insists on telling everyone the stats on how well 'he' is breathing at night. Money isn't always the answer. You can't always buy the solution! He's another one with an electric car that will do very, very little to offset the hedonistic, gluttonous, wasteful lifestyle but I don't think he'd ever spend Cuntcierge Cruise money the way they do. He's a nice guy though and I love him to bits but at times it's hard to deal with.

Reactions: 11
Is the ship officially sinking? TWO WEEKS worth of videos and just one (barely) cracked 150k views. I'm honestly surprised they haven't been buying views and subs again. Their subs have only grown from 882k to 883k over the last few months... not good for Slacker Travel, LLC!

1655726597420.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I skimmed that video but I did see where Jen said when Tim is not home she doesn’t sleep.
Jen I know you’re reading here it’s OK to sleep while he’s gone, you’re totally safe because apparently all of the stalkers are over at Will and Dawns

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So, I started to watch the newest vlog.

I chuckled when she showed the coffee she was making bc it reminded me of when she declared caffeine the enemy just a few months prior. 🤣

Jenn -
Mar 5th Disney Springs vlog - @13:28

"I'm trying to explain caffeine to him, and how caffeine is bad for you."

1655727886735.png

ALSO Jenn -
June 18th Home Vlog - @8:47

"I'm making my coffee but I wanted to show you what kind of coffee I'm having because this is sooo delicious. I'm having the very last of my Black Brews Bros coffee....[describes coffee flavors] ...and I'm so sad because they don't carry this one anymore and this was sooo good!"

1655727942096.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
How you feel, that's your prerogative and I'm not here to argue that. I'm well aware that this is not a fan board. However, I will post what I believe is relevant.
Sympathy for Jenn is NEVER relevant. She’s a greasy, dirty, and trashy demon succubus hailing from the depths of a Lake Nona cesspool

ETA: don’t get me wrong, Tim bleeping sucks too. But this channel started as HIS channel and this bleeping CUNTcierge ho-bag has taken over even though she’s the most unlikeable skanktank in at least the Orlando area. She puts her stupid face on camera as often as possible even though she’s an abysmal mother, “horrible housewife”, and all around piece of tit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So I decided to write down all times J$ was in that latest video and total it up. This isn't exact just close.
28 minute and 32 second video (1712 seconds) he was on screen 1040 seconds or 61% of the time.

Timestamps seconds
4:33-6:26 113
6:35-6:37 2
6:43-7:05 22
7:21-8:31 70
8:39-8:42 3
9:13-10:08 55
10:32-10:40 8
10:48-11:02 14
11:19-11:28 9
12:13-12:40 27
13:00-14:56 116
15:20-15:48 28
16:58-17:10 12
18:24-18:30 6
19:00-28:15 555
Total: 1040

28:32 1712 seconds

1040/1712 = 61%
Quoting myself is bad form I know.

To make it clear I was curious about how much they showed their son in a video. Is 61% enough to get comments turned off on such a video? I have no clue. He's on for several minutes straight at the end.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Sympathy for Jenn is NEVER relevant. She’s a greasy, dirty, and trashy demon succubus hailing from the depths of a Lake Nona cesspool
I mean Lake Nona was a nice place!! They're definitely going to being down property values! On a semi-related note. Those trash bags really lucked out with moving there. They can probably turn around and sell their house for double what they paid since moving there. Unless the market tanks again of course!! Ultimately the joke is on them because that area is being over developed at an insane rate and soon you won't be able to go near there unless you have an extra two hours to drive around.

Reactions: 10
I mean Lake Nona was a nice place!! They're definitely going to being down property values! On a semi-related note. Those trash bags really lucked out with moving there. They can probably turn around and sell their house for double what they paid since moving there. Unless the market tanks again of course!! Ultimately the joke is on them because that area is being over developed at an insane rate and soon you won't be able to go near there unless you have an extra two hours to drive around.
I didn’t say all of Lake Nona was a cesspool, I said “A Lake Nona cesspool” basically referring to their pampers and souvenirs filled hole they call a “home”

Also, lucky for most people in Florida the market has BOOMED and a lot of our house values are up whether we maintained/upgraded our homes (like we have) or not (like the Trackers)

but that gravy train is coming to a screeching halt with interest rates THROUGH THE ROOF. I think the slackers still overpaid for their McMansion and will be at a break even sooner than later. Which obviously for them is a nonissue because they piss away their cash like there’s no tomorrow.

Also, like many other people in the area…where do you go? We have realtors knocking and calling weekly asking us to sell… but even if we sold our home for the premium people are willing to pay…we’d have to find a house out there and they are all being sold for nearly double what they are actually worth

Last edited:
I agree wholeheartedly with this. They equate being a good patent with spending money on their child rather than giving him the tools and opportunities to learn, grow and develop. And their stans think this is great. ALL of them are only thinking of themselves, their convenience or their entertainment and not one of them consider Jackson's needs. They're running out of time to address some of this. His bratty entitlement and need for new toys to make him happy will start to become ingrained in his behaviour and his physical development stunted by poor diet and poor choices. I don't think they realise because they don't care enough to be selfless and put him first most of the time. Plus they think they're so perfect that they don't need help and anyway, they have plenty money, YouTube isn't going anywhere and they're already training him in the family business so he doesn't need an education, right?!! He's set for life. Probably never occurred to them he may want to set his own path. Or it has and they're stomping that out now whilst they still have control over him.

Tim reminds me of my BIL. Wee fat barrel, typical middle class white male, working ridiculous hours, stressed and dealing with it by eating junk and drinking wine. Mid 50s diagnosed with sleep apnea. Does nothing to address the bad habits, just goes and splurges on the best quality equipment money can buy. Gets his app out and insists on telling everyone the stats on how well 'he' is breathing at night. Money isn't always the answer. You can't always buy the solution! He's another one with an electric car that will do very, very little to offset the hedonistic, gluttonous, wasteful lifestyle but I don't think he'd ever spend Cuntcierge Cruise money the way they do. He's a nice guy though and I love him to bits but at times it's hard to deal with.
They seem to think YT will he a never ending circle of money so to teach him into doing this is insane, YT can change how creators make money in a heart beat, they can strike down your channel in the blink of a eye, I've seen some creators get hundreds of their videos instantly striked, to base your ENTIRE lively hood on YT is just asking for bother, many of the huge names out there you will find have numerous money incomes from different things

I hope to god they do give the kid a PROPER education an not have him growing up thinking he's going be able to turn on a camera an make money that he can waste, technology is constantly changing an I doupt by the time J is a teenager YT will still be what it is now, there's always somthing coming out that can potentially wipe out YT, while it's hard to believe YT will be gone by another site taking over, give it 10 or 15 years an it might be a possibility

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I didn’t say all of Lake Nona was a cesspool, I said “A Lake Nona cesspool” basically referring to their pampers and souvenirs filled hole they call a “home”

Also, lucky for most people in Florida the market has BOOMED and a lot of our house values are up whether we maintained/upgraded our homes (like we have) or not (like the Trackers)

but that gravy train is coming to a screeching halt with interest rates THROUGH THE ROOF. I think the slackers still overpaid for their McMansion and will be at a break even sooner than later. Which obviously for them is a nonissue because they piss away their cash like there’s no tomorrow.

Also, like many other people in the area…where do you go? We have realtors knocking and calling weekly asking us to sell… but even if we sold our home for the premium people are willing to pay…we’d have to find a house out there and they are all being sold for nearly double what they are actually worth
That is the issue for sure! We'd like to move, but like hell I'm going to over pay for a house and waive an inspection just to be considered. Going to have to wait out this nonsense for a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That is the issue for sure! We'd like to move, but like hell I'm going to over pay for a house and waive an inspection just to be considered. Going to have to wait out this nonsense for a bit.
Yes!! tit I’m even honest about my own home. We purchased for $265k…we’ve put a new roof, new ac, new water heater, gutted the kitchen (twice because I’m terrible lol🤣), painted the entire home, and laid new floors…and even I’m like “no way is this witch worth $600k. What people are willing to pay is insane these days. I told my husband I refuse to sell and pay triple what any given home is worth out there

Reactions: 13
Is the ship officially sinking? TWO WEEKS worth of videos and just one (barely) cracked 150k views. I'm honestly surprised they haven't been buying views and subs again. Their subs have only grown from 882k to 883k over the last few months... not good for Slacker Travel, LLC!

View attachment 1356897
So, of the 18 thumbnails posted J$ is in half of them. And 7 of them are home vlogs......someone please tell me again how this is not a family channel while using the exploitation of a child for views? #homemovies

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So I decided to write down all times J$ was in that latest video and total it up. This isn't exact just close.
28 minute and 32 second video (1712 seconds) he was on screen 1040 seconds or 61% of the time.

Timestamps seconds
4:33-6:26 113
6:35-6:37 2
6:43-7:05 22
7:21-8:31 70
8:39-8:42 3
9:13-10:08 55
10:32-10:40 8
10:48-11:02 14
11:19-11:28 9
12:13-12:40 27
13:00-14:56 116
15:20-15:48 28
16:58-17:10 12
18:24-18:30 6
19:00-28:15 555
Total: 1040

28:32 1712 seconds

1040/1712 = 61%
And the rest of the time they were talking about him. Reminds me of this meme-
gjjuo7KZJDsp4BjjjfiCxTavgoAHEP6IqU6E8dBj464.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.