The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit…just when I thought filming couldn’t get worse than TimBananaKneeGloryHoleGeeWhiz or JennyNoShowersBitchFaceDumpsterAss….

I finally had the misfortune of laying eyes on another Holy Moly “production”…dude don’t ever make another video ever again…you absolutely SUCK at it

dude needs to take it easy with the ads too…in a 27 minute video I had 9 ads

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Holy tit…just when I thought filming couldn’t get worse than TimBananaKneeGloryHoleGeeWhiz or JennyNoShowersBitchFaceDumpsterAss….

I lay eyes on a Holy Moly “production”…dude don’t ever make another video ever again…you absolutely SUCK at it

dude needs to take it easy with the ads too…in a 27 minute video I had 9 ads
UGH! Don't give the grifters a penny... if you're going to watch use adblock.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hey Kulluk from Reddit you idiot asshole…if you love watching videos filled with toilets why don’t you start a crappy vlog where all you do is showcase commodes…you and Tim would become weird and fast friends.

also, duck off 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

UGH! Don't give the grifters a penny... if you're going to watch use adblock.
I’ve skipped them all but I forgot to use the VPN

Reactions: 13
No matter how poorly HM might be (both Chris and the video content/quality). I am viewing the videos to get the tea on the Bojanowskis.

We already know that rules do no apply to the Bojos.
• Taking the non-concierge Pratts into both the boarding lunch and then the concierge lounge for snacks and beverages for the week.
• Actually getting on tape a more real and truthful Tim and Jenn.
• We witness how T&J could care less about Jackson. And that Nanny Lynn does all the tasks that they as parents should be functioning as.
• Who knows, Chris might let it slip where Nanny Lynn actually stayed during the cruise. As it doesn’t appear that she stayed in the ROD suite.

Reactions: 14
I go away for a few weeks and they have another holiday? Jesus wept, are they trying to bankrupt themselves in record time?
According to MoneyGarage.......
( don’t know how they arrived at this figure, so take it with a grain of salt)

Tim’s net worth is $3.5M
If true, expect to see lots of repeated vacation locations with regurgitated content.
As these trip costs are just a drop in the bucket for them.

Reactions: 9
Ya know, this may be an unpopular opinion, but I kind of feel bad for Charmaine. She obviously made poor choices, ended up with a very creepy coat tail riding fame bleep (and very unsuccessful at it) husband, she CLEARLY dislikes the Trackers (ESPECIALLY Jenn) and is forced to be nice for the camera, she seems so unhappy and fed up with it all.
Granted she stays. And she made these choices. But I feel like there is a story there we will never hear about life choices you would change if you could.
I give her the benefit of the doubt that she is trapped in a marriage to a creep.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Added note, quite sad to learn the actress who plays the Starcruiser captain has breast cancer is having a double mastectomy. Thoughts and best wishes to her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Added note, quite sad to learn the actress who plays the Starcruiser captain has breast cancer is having a double mastectomy. Thoughts and best wishes to her.
Just trying to put in context what you shared.
Is this the actress you refer to?
D5512019-6A29-47BA-A705-AF50D6CFD36E.jpeg

I am so sorry to hear this. And wish her the best.

Just like I sent good thoughts to Bec (Eamon & Bec) who is also battling breast cancer.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Watching a completely non Tracker related video on Delish and see this in the comments 😆

Screenshot_20220618-194858_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Watching the live and I had to go back 3 times to make sure I heard correctly. Dim said Ginn keeps him organized. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New vlog out - "What we do when daddy is away, Jackson's NASA haul..."

🤦‍♀️ LOL. Here we go...

• Haha
  • Sick
Ok im fascinated....the whole time J$ is with just Jenn you can understand him clear as a bell.
As soon as Tim returns he is unintelligible.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So they didn't go to the Spacenter as a family because there wasn't much for J$ to do. But the Starcruiser was ok??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
StannyLyn was there every day, so this "what we do when daddy is away" vlog was really just what Jenn wanted viewers to think happens. How much of the time was it Lyn with J?

Jenn makes an excuse at the end of the vlog that she couldn't film and play, so she didn't film a lot. Um, but Lyn was there, so that doesn't make sense. Lyn could film like she does on their trips. Or, Jen could film -- but, oh wait, then we would see how much of the time Lyn was the one with J.

She said Lyn had been there on the second day (and didn't want to stay for dinner with them bc she had plans), and the first day before Tim left she said J was eating lunch and had already been to the park and did things in the house (assuming with Lyn, since you hear him in the other room talking with someone during the intro).

So, in other words, "What we do (when we have a nanny here full-time daily) when daddy is away..." 😅

And the child never ate any fruit the entire time, even when she said she had fruit available for breakfast. Both days she showed a plate of eggs and heavily buttered toast for the kid.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.