The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1351161
How long til you figure they take my comment down rofl!!!
Next question *should* have been -

Do you test Lyn every time she comes into your house?
Do you track every single place Lyn goes before she comes in contact with you and your miracle child?

Cuz pretty sure the answer is no. Thus, their reasoning is crappy!

ETA: Did everyone have to take a COVID test before doing the Galactic Starcruiser? If not, then - again - their reasoning is crappy and hypocritical.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The passive-aggressive complaining that came from Jenn, woah!
•. the TV at the foot of the bed is too small
• the toilet/commode is too small, as is the space.
•. Jackson didn’t get a kids’ bathrobe, like the Dream
•. she was insulted that there was a scale in the storage area (it’s for weighing your luggage)
How much freaking space does she need for a damn toilet/commode??

Why does Dim say he likes musicals and wouldn't say no to seeing any of them when they basically only dragged their asses to one Aladdin musical on one cruise in all this time? He made it sound like he likes musicals so much he'd actually make seeing those a priority over trivia, which is not the case.

Dim: "Can you say I love you mommy?"
What I hope J$ says if/when he can ever talk without babbling and isn't brainwashed: "Yes, I can say it, but I'd rather not."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I'd have to give the biggest eye roll to any adults who are obsessed with a kid's show and tell me, a childfree adult, to watch it because it's all they can talk about. I don't even like being told I ****neeeed*** to watch some viral tv show everyone else is obsessed with. So I really wouldn't want to freaking watch Bluey unless my nephew insists on it and he's already outgrown it after like 2 months of watching it.
There were 2 kids shows my kids watched that I genuinely liked. First was Phineas & Ferb and that was truly a kids show, but funny! The second was Gravity Falls, which was so, so, so good you'd never know it was supposed to be for kids. (So if you want to give a kids show a go, Gravity Falls is great lmao)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I lost a lot of brain cells listening to them talk about and ponder what war was going on during the first Top Gun movie.

Reactions: 11
There were 2 kids shows my kids watched that I genuinely liked. First was Phineas & Ferb and that was truly a kids show, but funny! The second was Gravity Falls, which was so, so, so good you'd never know it was supposed to be for kids. (So if you want to give a kids show a go, Gravity Falls is great lmao)
Both were great. As was Ed, Edd and Eddy, Johnny Bravo... Some kids programming was great. That's how my daughter became an animator.

Reactions: 10
Watched the last 5 or so minutes of the live show, because honestly that’s all I could endure, and what pisses me of is that their miracle prop is trained like a parrot to sing and recite the alphabet and say hi to the virtual audience and told to talk to the camera and use the microphone etc, and all she does is laugh at him, not with him, but at him. bleeping horrible woman 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Omg these are FAVORITES in our house still to this day. Also, Teen Titans Go! has always been a huge hit that the family could enjoy together.

Reactions: 9
Lauren and Fuhrman Fam have thin skin!
(TTT stans)
On Holy Moly cruise comments....
F59FCF1E-E772-44E4-9BBF-E73FDC2590EB.jpeg

9FED9B1A-9FE5-4C4A-9506-880DBDEB9673.jpeg

Reactions: 27
Lol. I love Phineas & Ferb. My son would leave and I’d just let it stay on. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The Holy Moly vlog was a weird perspective of him oohing and ahhing over T&J's "rockstar" status and huge suite. T&J loved it because he just totally goes overkill with the "wow"s and gasps. T&J looked so smug.

But then Jenn is showing off their bedroom and tells him the TV on the bed is handy because if J gets up too early, they can plop him in the bed and he will "just sit and watch Bluey". It's "great," says Jenn. 😒😠 The kid sleeps 2/3 of every day and she is happy they can plop him in front of the TV so they don't have to deal with him if he wakes too early? What?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Their reply about eating indoors is silly.
Of course you can get Covid eating in a restaurant, but statistically they are most likely to get Covid from someone in their home (like Lynn) or the people they stayed with in AMI. Or, they can get it being in other people's homes. I doubt they are constantly testing their relatives or Lynn. (I don't test my relatives either and am not blaming them for this. Just pointing out their BS about what is or isn't safe).

Reactions: 17
So in the live blog they said the gift for 11 years married is steel....maybe Tim can buy her one of those toilets she liked at the rest stop🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So in the live blog they said the gift for 11 years married is steel....maybe Tim can buy her one of those toilets she liked at the rest stop🤣
For the 28th anniversary, it's supposedly orchids or orchid-colored things such as amethyst. So I guess me n DH will be celebrating our Orchid Anniversary later this month.

Reactions: 6
Imagine staying in a hotel and when checking out offering suggestions to make the hotel better and the employee saying: "No one is forcing you to stay at this hotel. If you do not like it, why don't you stay at a different hotel?" That is how crazy what they are saying is.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Those property taxes MUST be paid, and THEY. HAVE. TO. PAY. THEM. There is no getting around it.

The last time I saw that rest stop on I-75 in southern Hillsborough County, if they went that way, it was a total dump. The Google Maps view indicates that the FDOT has completely rebuilt it. DH and I were road-trippers when we lived in Florida, so a new rest stop tour might have been of interest to us; but not to the general audience.
Yeah that on on 75 is a complete trash hole! But they stopped at the one just Orlando side of Lakeland, it was on I-4 not 75.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.